• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Zach gets it!

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
Tonight was Zach's sister's birthday, and she was having a huge sleepover with all her friends. They all were in their sleeping bags, some on the couches, watching TV in the large living room. Zach came down to get something to eat, but stopped and stared at the scene first. This was a 14 year old boy's dream.
All in pajamas, which also meant very small clothes, were 6 girls, including his sister, who he tryedto ignore as he stared at the othr 5 beautiful girls. Down there was also Amanda(desribed her looks in my last story about Zach, and that he has a crush on her.) There was also her friend Trisha, who had an even better body than Amanda, dark brown hair, dark brown hair and nice tan. Although of all her features Zach couldn't stop staring at Trisha's hot butt. There was also Lindsay and Emily. Lindsay was a bit shorter than the other girls, very deep tan, brown hair and green eyes. She also had a grat bod but her best asset was her full breasts. Emily was moderately tanned, red hair and blue eyes. She was quite athletic which gave her an excellent all-round body. And the last girl was Jennifer, who was the smallest of the group, with dirty blonde hair, blue eyes and a cute tiny body. Most of the girls were watching the Tv show, except Lindsay, who was lightly tickling Jennifer's bare sole as she tryed hard to concentrate on the show as she giggled.
Zach soon went out of shock, and continued his walk down the stairs into the kitchen.
"Hey Zach!" Amanda yelled.
"hey," Zach said quietly, trying not to make much eye-contact with the girls.
"What's wrong Zachy-poo?" Amanda asked getting up.
Uh-oh! That was the name Amanda always called him before or during tickling.
"Nothing, i'm just getting something to eat," Zach replied.
Amanda then rushed back to the girls and whispered something to all of them, all the girls giggled in response.
As Zach neared the fridge, he was suddenly tackled by Amanda and his sister Katie.
"Hey! What are you doing!?!" Zach yelled.
But the girl knew exactly what they were doing. Katie and Amanda struggled to pull his flailing body over to the longest couch and toss him on it. Amanda, Trisha, and Emily all leaped on Zach's struggling body to keep him on the couch. katie quickly gathered up a bunch of socks, and told the girls to put him on the floor. They raised his arms up and teid a sock around one wrist, slid it around and undr the table leg, then tied it to the other wrist, a makeshift bond that worked quite well. Then they used another sock to tie his feet together tightly. They then had Emily sit on his legs, and Katie held his arms above his head securely.
"uh-oh, looks like you're in a mess Zach," Trisha said, coming to his side, as Amanda snuck up on his other side.
"Please don't! I'm serious don't do it!!" Zach shouted.
"Do what??" Amanda asked. "This?" She said as she wiggled a finger into Zach's side through his thin t-shirt.
"heeheh yes!" Zach yelled.
"Okay Zach we're gonn play a game, we're gonna find out where you're most ticklish, this'll be loads of fun," Trisha exclaimed.
"No do'nt pleaseee!" Zach begged.
"Okay," Trisha said ignoring his pleas. "Feet will be first, you can do the honors Emily."
Emily smiled as she continued to sit on Zach's legs and bent over and srcatched his sole lightly.
"E-emily d-don't!!heheheheheehheeee!!!"
Zach's limbs thrashed but with 6 girls holding him down and socks holding him together, he had little chance of getting away.
"Tickle tickle Zachy," Emily taunted as she stroked his heel slowly.
"N-nooooheheheheheheee!!"
"Can i help?" Jennifer offered.
"Sure, c'mon down," Emily said as she continued lightly stroking his heel.
Jennifer slid down his body, and started lightly licking his toes, causing him to buck wildly and holler with insane laughter.
"He likes it!" Amanda said excitedly.
Jennifer continued licking his toes, and swirling her tongue around his big toe, and then suckingo on it.
"Hheehhahaheha J-jenniferhahahhehahastop!!!"
Jennifer added to her toe licking, quick scrtaches to his sole with both hands, heighthening the laughter of the poor boy.
"Okay girls, that's enough!" katie said waving it off.
"I say we rate feet as 6, and toes as 7, having 10 be the best," Emily suggested.
"Right, got it," Lindsay replied jotting it down on the notepad.
"Underarms next, ready Zachy?" Trisha said sweetly. Lindsay positioned heself at Zach's armpits, with the short sleeves of his t-shirt, they were practically bare.
"Tickle tickle tickle!" Lindsay taunted as she wiggled all tne fingers into Zach's smooth hollows.
"Hheehhaahhehhaah...no!!" Zach bucked wildly as he shook his head back and forth, as Lindsay continued her torture. She turned her wiggling into deep rubbing in circles, causing him to laugh his head off once more.
"hahahhehhaahheheapleasehehehshhehehhhehesthopahahaittt!!"
Lindsay danced her fingers madly in Zach's ticklish armpits, giggling and smiling herself, loving the results she got.
"Okay Lindsay," Trisha said.
"Definitely a...8," Lindsay said thoughtfully.
"Now for the next part," Trisha said excitedly as she pulled his shirt up, revealing his tummy, sides, ribs, and bellybutton.
"We'll do bellybutton first," trisha said. Amanda quickly dove a finger into the small hole and wiggled it deeply.
"Hhahahahhrrhhahhrhhahahahahaaa!!!" Zach howled with laughter as Amanda wiggled her finger frantically.
"Good, that'll be an 8... now the ribbys," Amanda said.
Trisha then straddled Zach's waist, placed all ten fingers at the bottom of Zach's ribcage.
"Ready hunny?" Trisha asked.
Zach just moaned, and that was her signal to began. She utomatically began to spider her fingers all over his ticklish ribcage, wiggling between each rib and lightly stroking all of it. Her fingers moved in a tickling-tornado.
"Oh godahahahhehehahahhehehahahahahaaaa!!!!!!!!!"
Zach fought fiercely, trying to twist his body,to relieve himself of the tickly touches.
Trisha then stopped.
"9!" She yelled in disbelief, she loved to tickle Zach, it was her favorite hobby.
"Okay, looks like i get sides," Amanda said, and took up Trisha's straddling position, and lightly stroked Zach's sides, causing him to erupt with giggles which soon turned to laughter. Amanda then wiggled fingers in his lower side, and goosed his upper-side all doing this quickly andd off-guard, making Zach laugh twice as much.
"hahahahahhehehahahhehahahahhehahahahahaahahahahaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!"
Zach exploded from the tickling on his sensitive sides, he howled and bucked and laughed and laughed insanely.
"I'd say a definite 10, right girls?" Katie said.
All the girls nodded, and then katie took up the straddling psoition.
"His last and most ticklish spot is next girls," Katie said cheerfully as she laid all ten nails on his lower tummy, she then quickly started, skittering her nails lke mad across his quivering tummy. His laughter was louder than ever, as his body and head shook violently. Katie began pinching and sroking his tummy, calming it down a bit, but still causing him to laugh his head off. He was red in the face, and tears rolled down his face.
"Okay Katie, he's gonna pass out!" Amanda yelled to her friend as she grabbed her hands.
"Sorry, i guess i got carried away." Katie apologized.
"Hey looks its 90210!" Jennifer yelled pointing to the screen.
All the girls turned to watch their favrotie show.
"H-hey! What about me!?!" Zach yelled.
but the girls didn't turn around, as Zach struggled in his sock-bonds.THE END

Tummy, You amaze me w/ everything that you write. It is all so detailed and wonderfully shaped together. Keep up the great work!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back