• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish St. Patrick's Day M/F Tickling

TicklishBlackGuy

1st Level Yellow Feather
"Ugh, I hate driving in rain." I thought to myself. It was around 35 degrees and I'm driving on a rainy St. Patricks Day. I'm lucky though, this drive is gonna be worth it. Today I'm driving this old 2000 Buick to see my sister, Lauren. We've been planning this for months and since I have nothing better to do on St. Patricks Day, I figure why not. Most of everyone is at a bar or pub somewhere drinking to their hearts desires, or in this case just at home.

"Ugh where is this house, its starting to pour and I can't...oh wait here it is." I say pulling up into the drive way. I quickly lock my car, and run up to the door and ring the doorbell. I'm wearing a green sweatshirt, blue jeans, some black and green Nike shoes, along with my brown jacket and hat to cover me. Lauren answers the door and almost pushes me back in the rain with the big hug she gives me. She's wearing grey shirt, blue jeans, and some white socks.

A big smile surrounds her face. "Hi big bro! I'm so glad you could make it! Come in out of the rain!" she says with the biggest smile that could make the grumpiest of men smile. I walk in and she gives me a small tour of the house, showing me the kitchen, living room, and where the bathroom is. She offers me some snacks and we sit on the couch in the living room, making small talk bout life, my trip here, and trying to find something interesting on Netflix.

We search and suddenly I tell her to stop, seeing Animaniacs on the tube. We both smile and decide to have a Animanics day on the tube. We sat there and watch the crazy kids wreak havoc all over the Warners Studios, it made me feel like a child again. Two hours of laughter, of randomness, of watching a dog chase a child around and constantly get hurt, we took a break.

"Hey big bro, you want anything to drink?" Lauren asked.

"No I'm good my dear, thanks although when you get back I do got a question." I said, quietly plotting how I was going to do this. I was thinking on how I could get her from the time I got in my car and I figure now is the best time since her guard was down. She comes back with a pink cup filled with water and sets it on a wooden table next to her, I finally have my opptunity to ask my question.

"Okay sis, I got a big question I must ask you, and I need your honest answer." I say in a most concerning voice.

"What's wrong big bro? Is everything okay?" she asked, putting a hand on my leg.

"Why are you not wearing green on St. Patricks Day?" I asked, with a little smile. She looked at me for a moment and looked down and realize she had not a spec of green on her body. She began to look a little nervouse for a minute, you could see it on her face.

"Oh no! I didn't notice and completely forgot! Don't you think about pinching me!" Lauren said, backing into the couch.

"Don't worry little sis," I say, now with a wide fox like smirk on my face. "I'm not gonna pinch you, I'm just going to...tickle you!" Before she could defend herself, I grab her closest foot and rip off her sock. My fingers begin to lightly dance across her soft soles. She leans back and laughs hard, with a couple squirms inbetween. I grab her other foot in the process, and cross my legs to hold them in place. I take off the next sock and continue my tickle assault on her feet, dragging every finger I have up and down her helpless feet as she continues to laugh and squeal.

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH BIG BROHOHOHO NOHOHO HAHAHAHAHAHAH I'MM SORRRYYY HAHAHAHAHAHA I FORGOTTTT!" she cried out through her laughter. She knew I wasn't going to stop any time soon, so she might as well forget it. My fingers have now gone under her toes that keep wiggling at me and asking for me to tickle them.

After about ten of complete foot tickling I noticed her shirt had arose a bit, showing off her tummy. Now she knows I have a belly and navel fetish and her whole tummy was just begging for a tickling. I unlocked her legs and pinned her arms down before she could make a counter attack. I lifted her shirt even higher exposing more of her tummy and navel, her cute little piercing blowing on her navel.

"Awww look at your cute tummy, just coming to say hello hmm?" I said with eyes like a hawk who has seen its prey.

"No! Big brother don't! Not my tummy, it's too ticklish!" she yelled, struggling underneathe my grasp.

"Oh why? Afraid of the tickle monster?" I said, wiggling my fingers slowly towards her soft tummy before surprising her with a short raspberry right into her cute navel. The raspberry took her by surprise and sent her into an adorable squeal. Then my fingers decided to explore her soft bare tummy, sending her into an even harder laughter.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!! BIG BROHOHOOHOHOHOOO NOHOHOHOOO AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOTT MYY TUMMMYY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ITSS TOHOHOOOOO TICKLISHHHHH!!!" she shouted and squealed, but it was having no effect. My fingers danced across her tummy, my finger teased the edges of her navel and sometimes explored inside her navel to the point she was almost in tears.

My fingers explored her ribs, her sides, up into her underarms and back down to her exposed sides and tummy again. Her ticklish torment lasted an hour before I finally decided to stop out of being tired that is. She panted hard as she layed on the couch. I smiled and gave her a short kiss on her head. She smiled back having enjoyed a nice bit of tickle torture.

"You just couldn't help yourself could you big bro?" she asked.

"Nope, I needed a reason to tickle you and there it was." I said with a smile. She hugged me and gave me a short poke in my stomach, which made me yelp a bit.

"Just you wait bro, I'll get you back." she promised as she cuddled up to me on the couch. I smiled and cuddled back, knowing she would soon get me back when I least expected it. We decided to watch Ah! Real Monsters! on Netflix as I stayed there for the next couple of hours. A great way to have a little luck of the ticklish.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back