• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Ticklish Interrogation M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
The English speaking Russian soldier had been caught and captured on the wrong side of the border and I was called as he needed to be questioned, interrogated and tortured to find out why he was there. I am an interrogator who uses humiliation and degradation, teasing and torment as an effective tool to get answers from prisoners. I looked at the blindfold and gagged 6'2" soldier naked but for his socks on my instructions on the interrogation table, feet restrained together and hands in restraints above his head and smiled seeing him squirming in the restraints and realising attempts to free himself futile!

I approached him and said I knew he was Viktor Chichikov aged 28yrs with a girlfriend Natalia and I was going to gain more information from him and my methods were unusual but effective and a sight exciting me was my victims squirming in helpless vulnerability and he was appealing to me and was mine to have fun with and saying this ran a finger along his flacid dick making him curse in Russian through his gag.

"Oh yes you will be fun and seems you have a ticklish piece of meat and I am sure teased with a feather will loosen your tongue when I am ready for your confession but you need to be broken first and it seems this something easily achieved as you clearly are extremely sensitive" I said having run the pads of my fingers in his armpits lightly and he immediately squirming again.

"I find it curious interrogation training as being initiated in this yourself does not include resistance to the oldest torture known, one viewed with ridicule and yet as you are showing will be one you will find unbearable, oh yes I see you will, very ticklish feet even just touched lightly with one finger and you flinch and I was hoping I would find them so reactive as it will amuse me fiinding out how weak and ticklish you are and experienced I know exactly where and how to tickle you and I have got you exactly where I want you!"

"Viktor I checked your boots and saw a size 14, big feet, you don't mind if I sit facing them both, secured together to make things easier for me and don't worry their smell might be off putting to me, I assure you quite to the contrary I insisted your socks be kept on as your feet must be very warm and the intensity of the teasing torments I will be subjecting them to will only increase their heat, quite a ticklish predicament you find yourself in but it must feel good to have your warm, damp feet free of those confining boots and in order to prepare them both a massage will stimulate every dormant nerve ending so I will be giving each socked foot a massage, rubbing and kneading these soles and fondling your toes through them, first one foot and then the other, feeling my fingers all over your feet slowly and massaging both feet simultaneously feeling them getting warmer and warmer, sweatier and sweatier as hot, sweaty feet are the most tortuously ticklish so whilst the massage might even relax you, keep it in mind it's the prelude to the most devious and excruciatingly ticklish torture imaginable or else I am not doing my job!"

I imagined how helpless Viktor felt with me telling him how my fingers would be giving his soles a real workout and in and around his toes a focus of attention from me as actions might speak louder than words but a detailed description of my intentions stir my victims up as their imaginations activate as they vividly imagine the sensations of every stroke, caress and tickle and as Viktor was involuntarily showing me, really working him up which would result in his being all the more ticklish!

Viktor's feet were moist and warm as he tried to kick me off his feet as I having decided to massage them both at the same time but a losing battle, his feet were in my hands quite literally and I let him know they felt smoother than I had imagined myself and he providing encouragment flexing his feet and wiggling his toes in reaction to the enforced stimulations which I am sure he was desperate to ignore but as I told him he best get accustomed to the fact I was in control and leaned into his socked feet and sniffed both soles so he heard me and realised how defenseless he actually was as I told him that his feet had a real man's scent. Hearing this he gasped and moaned knowing I was clearly foot-fixated and he was going to be abused, used and exploited!

"I'll keep massaging your feet, soles, toes and arches Viktor, feeling your feet, working your feet to my satisfaction, rubbing my nose all over them and eventually your socks will be off and no protection so then tickling will be highly effective and be warned in advance of the inevitable happening, the more you laugh the more you'll be tickled as I will view this as an invitation to do so from you and I will increase the pressure and speed of my touch so magnify the ticklish sensations!

I then stopped the massage and lightly stroked both socked feet from heels to toes and that's all I did loving hearing the soldier fight his instinct to laugh as this was a very ticklish man and remarking I felt his perspiration and it being evident his feet being sweaty so ready to be mercilessly tickle tortured and highly responsive to the insidious tickling that would be driving him berserk and something I enjoyed doing was sucking toes of nicely ripened soldier feet which made him react and I assume beg me to not do so but ignored by me I continued slowly stroking up and down his socked soles using one finger for each foot engaging in just teasing but his reaction to this impressing me!

"Does that tickle?, I love just how ticklish you are but you're not laughing but so want to but don't fight it, fight the tickle, tickle, tickle just here under your socked toes, if I rub the pads of my fingers under your toes, can you deal with that, it's hard isn't it as that's really getting to you, fight it Viktor but shall I peel off your socks and then I can really give your bare feet the full tickle attention they deserve, that's it feet still and right sock and now left sock off, yes look at these teo big defenseless feet Mmm they smell awesome Viktor, now wiggle all your toes for me or I will coerce you to do so, yes good wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, don't stop wiggle, wiggle, wiggle keep on until I tell you to stop!"

Viktor dare not disobey me and it was ace having such a control of him and after a few minutes told him to stop as I bagan to massage, well feel up his right foot saying it felt so warm and wet and was so smooth and a ticklers delight and scarped a finger across his arch to prove it and did the same with his left foot loving his instant reactions and he trying desperately not to give into laughter and I loved keeping him right on the brink!

"Now bare I can massage your soles and you feel my fingers caressing your toes and tracing every inch of your wrinkled soles and squeezing your toes and sliding my fingers in between them all the more intensely and Mmmm breathing in the warm, musky feet smell from your socks I will be taking a long time enjoying your feet Viktor! My tongue sucking on these toes and sliding in between them all and nibbling your toes, sensations that will drive you demented and perhaps you will imagine it is Natalia to make it more bearable but the tickling will soon destroy that illusion as I am here to torture you and torture does not need to be text book painful to be effective!"

I then ran all ten fingers along the soles of Viktor's feet and he yelled at the intolerable tickling as he then dissolved into laughter and wild laughter as I then bent back the toes of one foot at a time and stroked each taut bare sole up n' down, up n' down the length of each foot in turn, stroking the edges of each foot as he writhed madly lost in laughter more than satisfying his tormentor and I then indulged in licking his right sole and then began to methodically run the bristles of the toothbrush along his sole from heel to toes! After his right foot, his left one remarking it was fascinating finding him so ticklish as my fingers caressed the soles of his feet, a lighter tickle but one no less determined and stopping when I heard him short of breathless!

Again resuming with a delicate touching of his feet but telling him to keep flinching as he was and clenching his toes even kicking out as I progressed examining his feet with my fingers as I heard his muffled laughter and gasps which were a source of amusement for me as I told him I loved watching him squirm and to keep laughing as I wasn't going to stop tickling and teasing him so these natural reactions welcomed by me! Even if he wanted to Viktor couldn't disappoint me by way of non reactions as being too ticklish for this to be feasibly possible especially sliding my fingers under his toes and licking my own fingers and slipping them in between his toes!

I stroked the top of all of his toes and then the sides of his feet, very sensitive feet and teasing their nerves and his instant reflexes proving impossible for him to control as I gently rubbed the soles of his feet and Viktor reacting as if he was receiving an electric shock. Viktor was terribly ticklish on the soles of his big feet suffering my fingers delivering atrocious tickles to them and I told him I would be discovering with meticulousness the most senstive zones of his feet to make his tickling the most unbearable. Viktor tried to move away his feet from my fingers over the tops and along the sides of his feet and loving Viktor's nervousness as his feet proving too irresistible for me not to lick his soles and suck on his toes and lick in between his toes

Then admiring his feet pulling the toes of his right foot into my mouth and deliberately sensually sucking on them whilst sliding my tongue in between them and dancing it around them as they wiggled helplessly in my mouth, my rotating tongue driving Viktor ballistic as he desperately wanted me to stop as this sensation was clearly one unwelcomed by him so having sucked on all the toes of his right foot I indulged myself in orally servicing the toes of his left foot the same way as he had no choice but to submit to the sensation of his wiggling toes in my warm wet mouth. I then indulged in licking the length of both soles of Viktor's feet and saliva lubed activated the sonicare and it's revolving bristles.

"Hee hee hee hee hee that tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiickles hahahahahahahhahahahahhahhahahahahahanoooahhahahahastooopahahaha!"

I was systematically licking from toe to toe of one foot whilst the sonicare stroked the sole of his other foot and alternated feet getting what manner of attention at any one time but the lickling serving the main objective as the sonicare was doing, to keep Viktor laughing which was happening! I ran my fingers up the middle of his bare soles as his toes clenched and repeated the action as he laughed hysterically as the tickle assaults on his feet intensified to my satisfaction!

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhahahahahaha!"

"I love how ticklish and licklish you are, look even over the tops of your feet, a real tickle-slut and ticklish right here and here, I'm going to tickle you shitless Viktor because I can!" I told him as my fingers and tongue used in a thorough exploration of his feet and sniffing them saying they really smelled like feet which was intoxicating for me!"

I then stopped teasing his feet and grabbing the feather began to slowly caress his balls which really made him squirm and lightly stroked his inner thighs telling him to think of Natalia's wet pussy and her breasts and licking her nipples and stroking her in between her legs widely spread for him and bingo his dick soon getting harder and my fingers stroking his growing dick as he moaned and I told him I would get him off caressing the large dick facing me and throbbing like crazy as it was soon leaking with pre-cum and he desperate for me to stroke him harder as I mocked him.

"Go on beg me to get you off soldier boy make my day come on say 'PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE', let me hear it,'PLEASE STROKE MY DICK PLEASE DO IT, DO IT FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU BASTARD DO IT QUICK COME ON!' I can't hear you Viktor, you seem to be getting very close, so close Ooooh yes but what's this feather for but to tickle you and it's tip to glide along here on your inner thighs!"

"Hahahahahahahahhahahanooohahahhahatiiiicklesahahhaha!" Viktor was laughing his head off but needed some dick action made worse as the feather teased his ridiculously ticklish balls and he was losing his breath as his dick ached for friction being denied but I licked his balls just below his hardened meat and then began slowly stroking from the base of his dick to the tip of the head and then sensing him close to shooting his load stopped and moved back to his feet.

"Viktor I am not going to make it easy for you Mmmm such delicious feet, so big and masculine but ticklish and I want to tickle your toes and watch you giggle and squirm, such lovely toes, does Natalia have the same appreciation of them and of their sensitivity!" I said as I massaged the Russian soldier's feet and told him he had such ticklish reactions as I ran my fingers along the soles of his sweaty feet and told him it amused me to hear him in fits of uncontrollable laughter and he really ought to be braver as I zig-zagged my fingers all over the soles of his feet and feeling his feet flexing in my hands as I could make out in between laughing he begging me to stop.

I delighted in telling him if he didn't stop giggling, I wouldn't stop tickling his ever so ticklish feet and how he only had himself to blame for bringing out the sadistic streak in me being so reactive to my tickles, it encouraged me and if he couldn't handle being teased and tormented with tickles then he shouldn't moan as it seemed to me that moans were signs he was getting some kinky kick from having the oral attention to his feet I was involved in affording him, sucking his toes and licking the length of his soles and wiggling my fingers under his saliva lubed toes, sliding them back and forth in that super senstive area of a man's foot! Viktor's pleas fell on deaf ears as I licked in between his toes advising him to splay his toes and try to keep his feet still and his sensitive soles and toes at my disposal!

"You're so ticklish Viktor, you coulldn't have handled interrogation training to enduring tickle torture could you but your trainers had as much fun training you to wishstand it as I am but not perhaps savouring their taste but these feet have fallen prey to my seductive ways as sucking your toes an indication of how expertly I could suck this hard dick immediately responsive to my fingers so yes it would be to my lips as you think about licking Natalia's pussy and making her moan loving the fact he could not stop himself reacting to my verbal taunts as his dick throbbed as I told him to imagine stroking her clit as much as I was loving stroking his dick but wondering what his commrades might think seeing me stroking his rigid length and then made him gasp as I licked the head!

"AaaahoohnooostoopMmmmaaahhnoooooohaaaah!"

I stopped having licked his pre-cum and knowing he driven to be desperate for me to be sucking him off told him as straight as a soldier boy he might be I could weaken his defenses and push all his buttons thrilling to his weakness and he best know intent on emptying his balls and he best know unstoppable in my intentions and stroking his feet again enjoying Viktor's embarrassment and humiliation laughing and giggling and begging like a little bitch and his soles slippery with his sweat and my saliva easily meaning my fingers sliding relentlessly up n' down the length of them both tickling Viktor so easily and devastatingly as he fought to maintain his composure but being worn down and twisting and laughing in high ptiched and panicked vocal tones and being driven breathless!

"Viktor try not to laugh, don't make me tickle you as you know I will and feel this a ticklish spot right here and here, are you feeling helpless, it's funny you are so ticklish in the middle of the soles of your feet, shall I tickle them better for you, hold your toes back so they're nice n' taut for a ticklish stroke like this and this and this!"

"Nooo hee hee hee stop hee hee heeplease no hee hee hee hee ha ha ha ha StoooooooopPleease ha ha ha...noohahaha!"

"You're a ticklish mess Viktor coochie cooochie cooo tickle, tickle, tickle I've gotcha!" I teased him

"HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE! NOOOOOOOOPLEEEEEEEASE HEE HEE HEE HEE HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!"

Viktor was being tickled into hysterics by me his tickling tormentor so easily and I told him I was surprised a tough soldier being weakened so easily but it being amusing to sense his fear the tickles might not stop and his vulnerability and helplessness. I verbally teased him too saying "You might be liking this, the tickling attention, having your toes played with as I run one finger like this along one sole and then the other!" and seeing his feet twitching and he squirming and taunting him that maybe he enjoyed being taunted as being a soldier it testing his limits of endurance but in which case he was failing to impress upon me bravery and to try harder as I then drew the quill end of the feather along the right then left soles of his feet!

"HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOHEEHEEEHAHAHAHAHAHASTOOPAHAHAHAHA!" Viktor couldn't handle the more pressurised tickling over the soles of his feet.

I indulged in running my fingers along his inner thighs which make him even more aware of his ticklish predicament and ran my fingers along the centres of the soles of his feet telling him I so enjoyed tormenting and teasing him and playing with his big feet and that the torment and teasing from me would be continuing and using different methods to cause new fits of laughter to erupt from him. keeping him in a constant state of ticklish hysteria and knowing the arches of his feet being especially sensitive that I would be focusing a lot of attention on them both but giving his feet a thorough licking or lickling from his heels to his toes told him that the next session I would be having assistance to heighten the intensity of the tickles and now his having a short time to contemplate on his ticklish fate and left him with thoughts to concentrate on and be mentally teased and tormented by!

Last edited:
What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back