• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my babysitter 2: at the movies

cryingfreeman

TMF Expert
As I said before in my previous posts I didn't think I could tickle her feet since we were at the movies but I figured out way to do it. We went to watch Who Framed Roger Rabbit. There was not a lot of people because we went to see the matinee. That day she wore a tight-pink tanktop, daisyduke shorts and black sandals. Again her toenails were painted red. I tried hard not to stare. She told me that I could choose where to sit so I chose to sit behind the front row. She sat down next to me. I put my plan into action. I got up and sat in front of her. I told her that she didn't have to move. I turned to look at her. "You will be good right?" I asked. "What do you mean?""You're not going to mess with me since you're sitting behind me?""How can I mess with you?""Oh, I don't know. You could use my chair as a footrest.""Oh you mean like this?" and she put her feet up on the top of the chair. Immediately I grabbed for an ankle and got the right ankle. I slid it down on my armrest and pinned it down with my arm. "There, now you're trapped." The movie began and I watched her foot as it moved around. She didn't pull away but she wiggled it around. Now that I look back on it I think she was teasing me. She wiggled her toes a few times. Iturned to look at her. "I'm going to let you go now (yeah right!) as long as you be good." I whispered. "Me be good? You're joking right?" and she kicked the back of my chair. I took off her sandal. "I'm warning you..." but before I could finish my sentence she kicked the back of my chair. I ran my index finger up her sole. She flinched and bit her bottom lip. "Do your worst!" She said as she smiled at me. I began to run my fingers up and down her sole as it wiggled form side to to side. She never pulled away just wiggled. She bit her lip and scrunched eyes. It was so cute the way she scrunched her eyes. At one point her right hand was over her mouth to keep from laughing and her left hand was gripping her armrest. I tickled her toes and heard teehee escape her lips. I stopped and looked back to see her smiling face. "Is that all you got?" she said giggling. Again I took her challenge as request and clawed at her foot. She leaned back with her eyes closed, gripping the armrests of her chair and biting her lip, trying not to cry out with laughter with all her might. I felt bad and finally let her go. After the movie as we walked out of the theater I felt fingertips at my side. I jumped about five feet in the air. I turned around and saw her laughing. "After all that tickling yesterday and today you didn't expect me not to tickle you back did you?" I smiled. I grabbed her ribs and she sqealed and pushed me away playfully. "No fair! You tickled me already!" she giggled. Afterwards we got ice cream and went to my house. She snuck into my room later that night to get her revenge but that's a story for another time.

Excellent! All I can say is, you are so unbelieavably lucky. I would kill (specific people) for a babysitter like that. All my babysitters were young guys.:(

again, awesome story man! Do you think you could describe what she looked like a little bit?

great story. Again, I envy your babysitter but you would have gotten in trouble with me there. There's NO WAY I could hold back laughing that long, just NO WAY! I would have been hysterical!!!:D

I would like to hear about how your babysister got her revenge on you. I would like to hear that story

Suzanne's features

Suzanne is about 5 ft tall with jet black hair and blue eyes. She is a mix of italian and chinese descent. She looks Spanish. Her feet were about a size 5 with medium length toes, her second toe a little bit longer than her big toe. She had a voluptuous body. Her breasts were C cup. She had a firm, round ass you could bounce a quarter on. When she woke up in the morning she would stretch by positioning herself on all fours in the bed and arching her back. It was so sexy, even to an 8-year-old. It still brings a shudder to me just thinking about her.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back