• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Adventure of the Ticklish Twosome (MM/FF Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
For Maggie Marko, things just kept going from bad to worse! Having fallen into the clutches of a vengeful ex-house slave, the voluptuous cougar was getting a double does of her own medicine. Then a very special friend was invited to join the party…

:jester:

The Adventure of the Ticklish Twosome

by

T.T. Gore​

With a smile on her lips, a song in her heart and the five-inch heels of her open-toe gold-tone tart trotters clattering over the brick paving, Kate Brewster hurried up the walk to the front door of Maggie Marko’s house. She was dressed as usual for an assignation with the voluptuous cougar: a sleeveless silk blouse, pink in color, cut daringly low, and a white skirt, exceedingly short. It was an ensemble well calculated to flaunt the curvaceous blonde’s long legs and copious cleavage.

Her arrival had obviously been noted for the front door opened as she stepped onto the porch. Kate flashed a condescending smile at Maggie’s live-in nephew and house slave, Justin. She was somewhat surprised to note that he was dressed in a t-shirt, cargo shorts and flip-flops. Maggie Marko’s servants—invariably male and usually young—were required to go naked for their mistress and Kate surmised that Justin had been charged with an external errand of some kind.

“Aunt Maggie’s expecting you,” Justin simpered, gesturing toward the hallway that led to the basement steps. With a thrill of anticipation Kate trotted off in the direction indicated. Justin followed and if Kate could have seen his snide smile, she might possibly have been forewarned…

The curvaceous blonde hurried down the stairs, into the basement playroom—and her jaw dropped at the sight of Maggie—strung up by her wrists with her legs widely parted and her ankles secured to a pair of ringbolts screwed firmly into the concrete floor! She’d been hoisted just high enough to lift her heels from the floor—and she was stark NAKED—!

“W-w-what the…?” Kate stuttered.

“Your bestie’s been waiting for you,” a familiar voice sneered in Kate’s ear. She pivoted on her high heels to find herself face to face with—!

“Richard!” she exclaimed. “What are YOU doing here—?!”

“I should have thought that was obvious,” he shot back, just as Kate realized, with a shocked gasp, that her ex-husband was also naked. “We have unfinished business, darling. Oh, yes, indeed we do…”

“MMMMMMPF!!!” Maggie grunted. She bounced on her toes, writhing and wiggling in her bonds the accompaniment of Richard’s mocking laughter.

“I wouldn’t waste my energy if I were you, Maggie, dear,” he snickered. “In a few moments I’m going to turn you over to your loving nephew Justin—and then you’ll REALLY have something to squirm about! The BOTH of you will!”

“Richard please!” Kate shrilled. “Just let me go, all right? It was all HER fault!” She flung out an arm in Maggie’s direction. “The bitch SEDUCED me, Richard! She DID something to me—!”

“What!” the naked stud yelled. “Let YOU go and leave poor MAGGIE to pay the price for the humiliation and mistreatment that the PAIR of you meted out to me?!”

“GRRRRUUUUK!!!” the voluptuous cougar grunted, shooting Kate a vicious look.

“Yes!” the curvaceous blonde cried, tugging against her bonds. “Because it was all HER fault, Richard—!”

“Well!” Richard chortled. “So much for the Sisterhood of Sappho, eh? But I’m afraid that I can’t just let you off the hook…darling. No, you’re BOTH going get what’s coming—which is plenty!”

Kate turned to flee—and found herself confronting a rather large automatic pistol in the hands of the grinning Justin. The muzzle looked to her as wide as the Holland Tunnel.

“Now I suggest that you shut your mouth, darling, and do as you’re told.” Richard slapped her tightly-skirted fanny. “For starters, you can get undressed.”

Seeing no means of escape, Kate could only obey. With trembling hands she disrobed, and when she was naked Richard and Justin ball-gagged her and strung her up next to Maggie.

“Excellent!” the naked stud nodded. “All right, cutie buns.” he said to Justin. “Time for you to get undressed as well.”

“Yes sir!” Justin responded with alacrity.

“And when you’re naked you can go ahead and perform the anointing on my lovely ex-wife,” Richard added, hooking a thumb in Kate’s direction.

Kate writhed helplessly as her upper lip, nipples, belly button and pussy each received a dollop of Richard’s nefarious compound of female-tailored narcotics and aphrodisiacs. Instantly she experienced a dizzying rush of lust that made her gasp behind the ball gag.

For one long moment Richard regarded his two captives. His lips twisted up in a triumphant smile. “Now,” he whispered, “let the games begin…”

Behind him, Justin was gathering up their victims’ scattered clothes. Noticing this, the naked stud had a sudden inspiration.

“Cutie buns,” he snickered. “Hand me my ex-wife’s panties, will you?”

“Here you are, sir.” Justin handed over a rather scanty pair of pink silk panties.

“And where are your aunt’s panties?”

“Right here sir,” the nude cutie responded, displaying a pair of equally scanty scarlet panties.

“Excellent!” Richard nodded. “Put them on.”

“Sir…?”

“Trust me, cutie buns,” the naked stud said as he donned his wife’s panties. “You won’t regret it…”

Nor did he! Justin was agreeably surprised by the manner in which the silk material caressed his erect boy toy. He shivered with pleasure, and Richard tipped him a wink.

Though clinging fetchingly to their buttocks, the panties did little to conceal Justin and Richard’s state of arousal. Maggie and Kate observed these perverted proceedings with wide eyes.

“All right, cutie buns—bring the feathers!” Richard licked his lips. “We’ve neglected the ladies long enough!”

The nude—well, nearly nude—cutie trotted to the cabinet in which were stored Maggie’s implements of chastisement and tickling. He selected two long, stiff, pointed feathers and handed one to Richard.

“You may attend to your aunt,” the naked—well, nearly naked—stud commanded. “I’ll take care of my lovely ex-wife…”

“Yes sir!” Justin nodded. With a salacious smile he took up a position face to face with the drooling, grunting cougar. Then, with a graceful movement of his arm, he gently stroked Maggie’s tense belly…

“UUUUMMMMPH!!!” Maggie screamed into the ball gag. “UUUUM-UUUUM-UUUUMMMMPH!!!”

“Awww, does that TICKLE?” Justin inquired snidely as he probed his victim’s defenseless belly button.

“GUUUURRRRK!!!” Maggie grunted. She writhed back and forth, breasts swaying and bouncing, in a desperate but ineffectual attempt to dodge her grinning, sadistic nephew’s excruciating caresses. “BMMMMMMPH!!!”

“Tickle, TICKLE, Auntie!”

“WUUUUMMMMUUUURRRRGH!!!” Maggie howled. The chemical cocktail with which she’d been treated not only made her feel incredibly HORNY—it redoubled the tickling sensations that were coursing through her squirming body!

“No mercy!” Richard commanded. “I want the bitch tickled PINK—!”

“Yes sir!” Justin replied. “You just leave my dear aunt to me!”

“And I,” replied Richard, “shall attend to dear Kate…”

He strolled up to his ex-wife with the feather held loosely in his hand, and stood there regarding her with a smile of satisfaction. Kate experienced a renewed surge of lust. Richard looked absolutely RIDICULOUS with his upright organ straining the fabric of her panties—but somehow the sight kindled a smoldering, oily sensation low in her belly. And it was obvious that Richard was quite well aware of it! His smile broadened as he raised the feather—and stroked the curvaceous blonde’s left breast!

“BMMMMUUUURRRRUMPH!!!” Kate bellowed—or tried to bellow. She arched her back and jerked her torso to and fro as her nipples stiffened in response to the feather’s delicate caress. It TICKLED—it tickled like CRAZY—she couldn’t fucking STAND it—but it was turning her on to the fucking MAX—!

“Ah!” Richard chortled. “I see that you’re beginning to appreciate the effect of my special concoction! Well darling, trust me, it’s only going to get worse! Soon you’ll be so incredibly HORNY that you’d do ANYTHING to cum—and so unbearably TICKLISH that you’d do anything to make me STOP!”

So it proved! He tormented Kate’s breasts until her nipples were so rigid that they ached unbearably, while the smoldering sensation in her belly spread inexorably to her loins. In short order the crisp curls that garnished her pussy were damp with passion. Then the feather swept down to stroke Kate’s belly, thighs and the perimeter of her well-trimmed bikini line!

“HMMMMMM!!!” Kate moaned behind the ball gag, going up on her toes and thrusting her hips toward the feather. “PLLLLLLSSS—!!!”

“Oh, so you’d like to CUM, would you?” Richard shook his head. “No, no, my dear, bad girls don’t get to have orgasms! They get to be PUNISHED—!”

And with that, he shifted the focus of his ticklish assault back to Kaye’s breasts!

The curvaceous blonde shivered violently as her erect nipples were sadistically stroked. The merest TOUCH of the feather sent unbearably potent trills of lust from her breasts to her belly and loins! Kate gyrated her hips in a frenzy of passion, mutely demanding the intimate caress that she knew—fucking KNEW—would tip her over the edge into a roaring maelstrom of orgasmic ECSTASY—!

But Richard was relentless in his refusal to grant her the relieve she so desperately craved. He stroked her bouncing, swaying boobs—he stroked her convulsing belly—he stroked her trembling thighs—he manipulated the feather with masterful grace—but never did he permit it to touch Kate’s yearning, curl-covered mound!

“UUUURRRRG!!!” the curvaceous blonde grunted. “UUUUR-UUUUR-UUUUR-GUUUURRRRUGH!!!”

Justin, meanwhile was devoting his attention to Maggie Marko’s writhing buttocks. Standing behind her, he wielded his feather with sadistic precision, zeroing in on the voluptuous cougar’s anal orifice! Maggie made desperate noises behind the ball gag as her asshole performed rapid spasms! It felt like she was being tickled from the INSIDE—she couldn’t fucking STAND it—she was losing her fucking MIND—but fucking Justin wouldn’t fucking STOP—!

“That’s the way, Aunt Maggie!” Justin cheered. “Get up on your toes and DANCE for me!”

“GRRRRUUUUGH-UGH-UGH!!!” Maggie screamed—or tried to scream. “MMMMMM-MMMMMM-MMMMMMPH!!!”

“Come on now!” Justin snickered, stroking the backs of her shapely legs. “You can do better than THAT!”

And goaded by the feather’s wicked caress, Maggie did her desperate, despairing to comply with her nephew’s imperious command. Despite the state of exhaustion to which she’d been reduced, the voluptuous cougar twitched and jerked in response to the horrific sensations of tickling torment that were shooting up her asshole! It was a sight that caused Justin’s joystick to strain the fabric of the panties he wore. Not even his chemically induced same-sex crush on his lord and master Richard could prevent the arousal sparked by his aunt’s frenetic jitterbugging—!

Matters proceeded in this fashion for quite some time before Richard, with some reluctance, called a halt.

“I think they need a break,” he said to his minion. Poor Kate was sagging in her bonds, trembling uncontrollably. Her bare body was damp with sweat, tears smeared her cheeks and she was gasping desperately for breath. Glancing over at Maggie, he saw that she was in a similar condition of collapse.

“Yes sir,” Justin responded obediently—though with a certain reluctance that Richard noticed.

“Not to worry,” the naked—well, nearly naked—stud said. “The night is young, cutie buns, and the ladies have a lot more laughing to do before their debt to us is paid. But I think we can well afford to let them hang out down here while we…relax together.”

“Absolutely, sir!” Justin chirruped. His heart fluttered at the prospect of a make-out session with his adored master.

“Excellent!” Richard favored the nude—well, nearly nude—cutie with a lewd smile. “I’m extremely pleased with your performance of duty, cutie buns, and I believe that you’re entitled to a special reward.”

Thus while Richard and Justin refreshed themselves with cheese, crackers and grapes washed down by Maggie Marko’s finest wine before retiring to the master bedroom for an intimate tryst, the voluptuous cougar and the curvaceous blonde hung side be side in the dark basement, shivering as the sweat cooled on their bare bodies, grateful for the respite but despairingly aware that the worst was yet to come…

(To Be Continued!)​

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back