• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MzL's Return...(to be continued?)

ticklephehe

1st Level Red Feather
Standing over her completely naked was her captor. Instinctively, Lili screamed and tried to hit out at her, but there was a strong force keeping her from doing so...she pulled and tugged again to swat away her assailant but then felt a slightly painful, burning sensation at her wrist...she soon realized that she was tied to the post of her own bed.

Lili screamed. This was a scary nightmare situation that nobody would want to find themselves in. Feeling violated and exposed and fearful of the coming action, she let out a tirade against her captor "JAAAHHHHHWWWL! WHAAT THE FUCKING FUCKING FUCK ILL FUCKING KILL YOU YOU SHIT HEADED FU---FUHHHHMMMMMMMMMPHHHH!!

a ball gag was quickly inserted into her mouth...Lili tried desperately to fight off the capping of her mouth - her only weapon - by shaking her head violently from side to side, like a naughty little girl who didn't want to eat her vegetables...which is exactly how the masked woman treated her "shhh! shhh! shhhhh! now now, be...a...gooood...little...bitchy...baby" she said in between grunts, fighting her victim at every swift and stubborn swing of her neck..."CMMMMON BABY! OPEN WIDE!!"

"yYou're-you're being such a naughty baby bitch!" she said in frustration as she slammed Lili's head down against her mattress. She pinned her head down by the forehead and leaned in close to Lili's head. "NOW. OPEN! WIDE!" she said in a hushed but forceful voice. "NUH UH!" Lili said defiantly, through gritted teeth. "YOU VILE LITTLE WITCH! ILL MAKE YOU OPEN WIDE FOR MOMMY!"

She took 2 steps back and Lili picked her head up to see what was going to happen next. She looked up and saw the masked woman hovering over her feet. She tried to kick away at her but quickly realized that her legs were also bound together with soft nylon rope...she was also wearing the white sheer knee high stockings that she was wearing earlier that day. She didn't realize it until the woman pinched a section of that soft, gossamer thin material in between her fingers and let it fall and snap back into place against Lili's quivering thigh. The sensation made them both jump a little - one with fear, the other with fiendish delight.*

The stranger turned around to face Lili who was now pouring buckets of ice cold sweat. She grinned a devilish grim before resting her manicured hand on Lili's right knee and lightly danced her rolled fingernails against the top of Lili's very sensitive and ticklish knee.

Lili tried to shake her off her knee and bit her cheek so that she wouldn't let out but a chuckle..."SHHHHHFT! SHHHHHFTT! FFFFFFFT! SHTTTTAHHHPFFFT TH-TH-TH-TRHAT! IMPHHH...TWICHK-LISHHHHHHFFFTTT!" she sputtered like a leaking gas hose...

"still wont open your mouth, you stubborn fool?! well, try me...I WILL DESTROY YOU!!" the stranger went from light dancing to strumming across the top and entire circumference of Lili's ticklish knee caps which were bobbing and bending and twitching every which way. Lili could only fight for so long...she bit her cheek and held her tongue until she swore her lungs would burst and explode.

She couldn't take it any longer and she finally relieved herself with a wide open guffaw "BWAAAAAH! HAAAAA!H HAAAAAAAAA! HEEEEEEEEE! STAAAAAAAHHHHHHPHHHHHH!!"
The stranger jumped at this opportunity. She hopped up onto the bed, straddled Lili's bare chest and inserted the gag into her open mouth. Lili was already exhausted from working a full 12 hour shift and now even more so with struggling against the masked woman and even more so than that after trying to hold in her laughter. She was already turning a shade pinker when the masked woman tightly fastened the gag behind Lili's sweat drenched head.

"Awww my little dumpling! Can you breath ok?" the masked woman asked, panting.

Lili shook her head no and whistled in a gust of air through her nostrils and into her struggling, oxygen deprived lungs.
"HA HA! GOOD! I'm gonna tickle the shit out of you, my little bitch"

“I want to make you pass out. .I'm turning you in to my own personal stress ball, and when imdone with you, little miss, there will be nothing left on the bed but a big puddle of spent mess. Sound good, dear?"

Lili's eyes bugged out and she shook her head violently. You could tell, even without hearing a sound that she was screaming no. A single tear rolled down her cheek and a high pitched whimper fell out of Lili's head. She was trapped. There was nothing she could do. She was helpless. Too exhausted to fight back and physically unable to, she felt a sort of numbing sensation fall over her as she tried to prepare herself to be at the mercy of this madwoman.

The woman was still on Lili's chest when Lili felt it. A warm, viscous liquid was coming out of the woman and onto Lili's chest...Lili looked down and saw the neatly trimmed bush on her chest and at that exact moment, she took a whiff of the air between them. Though Lili was frightened, she knew that natural musk and was unconsciously intoxicated by it. The masked woman saw this and grinned. She positioned herself and waddled forward, pressing her warm pulsating nether region against the ball gag in Lili's mouth, teasing her and getting a bit of her wetness onto the tip of Lili's nose.

Lili shook her head to get out of the trance she was in...she flinched when she felt the masked woman's palm on her chest. Like a toddler, she was spreading the mess she left on Lili's chest... tracing it around like a perverted maniac...she was humming to herself softly...she looked up a Lili and their eyes met. they stared at each other for a bit and then the masked woman winked. She reached under Lili's bed and pulled out a bottle of warming massage oil. She poured a bit onto Lili's chest, where the lady splooge was and then tossed the bottle and started rubbing it all over Lili's chest. At first like vaporub but then she started caressing a rubbing at Lili's enormous boobs.

Lili would never admit that she enjoyed this. But perhaps it was also because she was perplexed at this act. The masked women then stopped humming and stared into Lili's chest, taking in the sight of her and the makeshift torture chamber she just created...She smiled to herself and nodded...."Yup, let's get started!"

With little warning she pounced on Lili and started tickling her now lubricated belly and teasing her nipples with her fingertips. Lili was ticklish all over her body and began emitting a high pitched hum from within her chest.

She writhed around in the restraints, trying to pull and arch her way out of the restraints...away from the torturous sensations she couldn't escape.

Delighted by the sight of helpless Lili trying to get away the masked woman moved slowly but steadily to Lili's sides, feeling out each rib bone she passed and tickled the shit out of her.

The woman laughed at Lili's futile attempts to escape the onslaught of sensations flooding her nerves and trying her will power. Lili wiggled and wiggled to get away but what good would it do? The woman added insult to injury by teasing Lili AHHH COOTCHIE COOTCHIE COOO! COOOOOOOO!! Haha haaaa! DOES WIDDLE WIWI WIKE DEM TWICKLE??! WELL Lili arched her back mightily as the masked woman made her way up to her very tender and sensitive armpits. Lili by now would instinctively slam down her arms to her sides and was trying to do that at this moment but seeing as how her arms were tied above her head and splayed her sides wide open all she could do is arch her back and yelp from within her lungs. Would any relief come her way?

The masked woman teased Lili yet again. She hovered just outside the armpit, using the lubricant to glide he fingertips in one long scratching motion to go up and down Lilies slippery sides..she played her sides and ribs like a piano...tickling those ivories and trying to strike a perfect chord of muffled laughs and chortled from her exhausted victim BWAAAHAHHAAAHAAAA!! Mmmmm don't you just love this warming massage oil, pet?! It makes everything much more sensual and sensitive! And my fingers are loving how they can daaaaaance all over you! I can do this all day!! BAAAHAAAHAAAAAAA!!

A COOTCHIE COOTCHIE COOTCHIE COOOO!!! the masked woman teased as she began again tip toeing her fingers again up Lili's ribs, to her erect and throbbing nipples and back down and around to another one of Lili's kill zones, the arm pits. To the stranger's hands, they felt so soft and tender like a virgin. She relished this area, going quite softly at first just to watch Lili squirm and twitch and chortle a bit. Then she picked up speed and really let those fingers fly. She scratched her smooth nails against that delicate pit of flesh. Lili bit down so hard on the gag that she swore she could saw that little rubber ball in half. She hated being tickled in her tender underarms. She thrashed about as if she were possessed and was being exorcised of her demons. she flapped her restrained arms and flopped her head like a lame bird. The echos of screaming and blood vessel popping laughter bounced within her chest. Snot pour down her right nostril indicating the pining for release. When the masked woman saw this she became very aroused, biting her lip and rubbing her throbbing clit against the top Lili's left thigh, letting it hit the Lili's bare milky white skin and letting it loose on her thigh until elastic band at the top of her knee high stocking. Lili could feel the upper part of the nylon stocking absorb and wick up some of that moisture.

The masked stranger kept up her mad pace and laughed and laughed, grinning wide from ear to ear and laughing hysterically at the muffled noises Lili made. Some were squeals others sounded like she was screaming into a jar. Lili's ears burned with the stinging of her pointed laughter. OHHHHHH YESSS! TAKE MY TICKLES YOU DIRTY LITTLE SLUT! I WANNA SEE YOUR FUCKING HEAD POP OFF YOU SCUM! she taunted as she kept up the tickles until her hands started to cramp. At that point she began gyrating against Lili's extra silky smooth stockings MMMMM...YESSSSS....YESSSSS PET. THESE FEEL SO FUCKING GOOD. I LOVE FUCKING YOUR STOCKINGS....MMMMMM....she said as she moaned and continued getting off on the ever reddening of Lili's wet face. Lili was covered in her own sweat, tears and mucus...the ball gag was limiting her airflow like a cork on a seltzer bottle that was being shaken furiously...Lili felt like she was going to burst.

The stranger then dismounted Lili's thigh and positioned herself on top of Lili's pheromone and sweat drenched body, facing her, and then scooted down the length of Lili's body. With little warning she pressed her plump lips against Lili's bare and moist vaginal lips and then plunged her sponge-like but firm tongue into Lili's waiting whole. Lili again arched her back but this time let out a loud, pleasured moan...she could feel her own juices squirt into the strangers mouth and mix with her waiting saliva.

While this was happening, the stranger put her arms under Lili's thighs and reached upwards to begin feeling Lili's cushiony butt. She caressed it and pet it like a beloved pet and then gave it a good squeeze.

Lili moaned louder and louder and even began gently thrusting into the strangers very talented mouth.

Just when Lili is succumbed to these great sensations of pleasure, the stranger begins giggling. She paused her actions even while Lili was still thrusting. Lili said a audible 'Whhhammmppfff?" The masked stranger laughed aloud OHHHH HO HO, BITCH! YOU THINK THAT THIS IS FOR YOUR PLEASURE? NOOO! THIS IS ALL MINE, YOU SEE? IM THE ONLY ONE WHO IS GOING TO CUM FIRST!

She started her assault on Lili's bottom half. She began tickling Lili's ass, letting her fingernails lightly scritch and scratch and graze Lili's bum. Lili's muscles contracted and she damn near levitated her ass off of the bed...she again chirped with laughter and then slammed her ass back down on to the bed, making it difficult for her mistress to come in contact with it.

“OHHH HELL NO, YOU LITTLE BITCH...YOU DONT DENY YOUR MISSTRESS OF HER TICKLES! NOW YOU'RE ASKING FOR IT!”

She stood up in her spot and stared daggers at Lili. Lili's heart began to palpitate There was a long eerie silence in the room. You could hear a pin drop aside from the heavy labored breathing of Lili and her mask fiend. Why did this seem so familiar? Lili's heart dropped and stomach began to turn as the stranger took off the mask and revealed the stunning MzL standing before her. She winked and Lili and blew a kiss. "Miss me, my widdle tickle bitch?" Lili's knees began to shake. Her eyes welled up with tears. She began writhing in her ties, trying to get away. MzL slammed her hands down hard on the bed, scaring Lili and making her flinch and MzL giggle childishly. Lili couldn't handle all this fear and without warning, began urinating all over herself and her bed. MzL raised an eyebrow. "Hmm...probably good that I went down before you did HAHAHA!" MzL grabbed a pillow and in one fluid motion, took the pillowcase right off of it. She then rolled it into a makeshift rope that she used to tie Lili's knees together. Lili dared not to fight her off for she knew there was no escape. When she was done. She smiled at herself and then with much vigor dove right in, tickling both of Lili's sensitive knee caps.

Lili howled with laughter from behind the soaking wet, chewed up ball gag. The drool streaming down her chin like honey from a hive was basting her aching neck and equally soaked chest, her nipples couldn't possibly get any more hard she was ready to begin lactating from this whole endeavor.

MzL firmly held down Lili's knees just below the kneecaps with her thumbs and used the rest of her 8 fingers to tickle the shit out of the sensitive, thin skinned knee cap as well as the erogenous thigh area above that. MzL had long, steely fingers that ignited every nerve on poor Lili's legs.

Lili couldn't do anything but laugh behind her gag chortle and squirm and that's exactly how MzL liked it. She licked her lips and kept evenly applying pressure while steadily applying more and more...the friction caused by MzL's furious fingers made the nylon wear thin and feel warm to the touch but she couldn't help but make her sweaty little stooge squirm and scream to her own delight.

Finally when MzL exhausted her hands on the kneecaps, she moved lower and lower toward Lili's plump, stocking encased calved. She squeezed them gently "MMMMMM WHAT A FINE LOOKING SAUSAGE YOUVE GOT HERE WIDDLE GIRL" she said as she began grazing her nice round fingertips over the silken cylinder of flesh encased within.

Lili writhed and writhed, her knees at the place where she was bound we're already sweaty and red. Her ankles were rubbed raw by her sad and fruitless attempts to get out of her bounds. This was beyond frustrating as her entire body felt like it was on fire from the wicked tickling assault on her entire body.

MzL concentrated on the back of Lili's bound knees. MzL was skilled and tied her down in such a way that the back of her knees were exposed. The arm pits and the back of the knees was one of the areas MzL liked to attack. Much like pieces of chicken, MzL like everyone else had their particulars. MzL crooked her fingers, like a backscratcher, making them stiff and again began to rub and bristle those stiff fingered nails against the delicate backs of her knees....Lili's already red ankles again tested the strength of those painful ties to no avail. She squeaked and screamed within her chest and shut her teary eyes tight as the sensations pulsed through her nerves and raced up her legs. She felt like she had run 2 back to back marathons - she was exhausted by the senses wouldn't stop.

MzL traced her fingers up and down and up and down and up and down Lili's silken legs. Giggling to herself at how ridiculous Lili looked worming around on her wet bed and unable to scream as she's prone to do.

She did both calves in unison, going from the back of Lili's knees to the rounded tip of Lili's heel. Lili whimpered whenever she would touch her heel. She knew what would be coming next. MzL giggled, licked her lips that were still tainted with Lili's fluids and proceeded...MzL then caressed Lili's heel and lifted it as far off the bed as it would go. Lili flinched and started begging behind her gag NRRRRRRRFFFFF! PRRRRRRRREEEAAAZ! NRRRRRRRRFFF! more drool cascaded and bubbled down Lili's chin. DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, RUNT! MzL scolded as she plucked at the bunched up nylon on Lili's left sole. She shuttered every time she plucked, the little puff of air she would create created equal parts fear and titillating in Lili. She smoothed out the creases gently...then went to town on that long canvas of nylon enrobed flesh on Lili's captive sole.

Lili could hardly move but when those nails met that taut nylon against her oh so sensitive flesh she couldnt contain herself. She screamed hard within her chest, AAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!! she sounded like a distressed beached whale and within her binds, had just about as much agility. She flopped and convulsed and contorted herself, feeling and testing the full strength of MzL's skilled knots. Her ankles and knees and wrists were burning from all of the friction she was creating. She managed to flop herself over on her belly which just made the devious MzL cackle more with jeering laughter. BWAAAAHAAAHAA! LOOK AT MY LITTLE NAKED WORM! LOOK HOW SHE DANCES! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! SHES FLOPPING OVER FOR ME! A KOOTCHIE KOOTCHIE KOOO KOOO KOOO!

Finally she succumbed to the situation which cleared the way for the flood of nerve twitching impulses racing like a herd of wild mustangs up her legs. She felt every stroke. every graze, every scratch of MzL's dashing dancing nails. they stayed at the top of her foot, under her big toes. To make sure that Lili was consumed and overcome with the tickles, she did both feet in unison. MzL was ambidextrous so she was able to control each hand, each instrument of tickle destruction independently. With her left hand she used all 4 fingers to wave and wiggle over Lili's left foot just under the base of her toes...the light grazing was torturous like a hundred flies walking all over her foot before flying off..while the right fingers scribbled and drew all over on lili's pad with light pressure, tracing small circles all over the pad and then being drawn inward and outward like a squid's tentacles... with all of the raucous laughter and absolutely saturated ball gag in her mouth, she almost started choking on her own saliva. MzL reached up and slapped Lili on her bare bottom, refocusing Lili and making sure she didn t pass out before she was ready NOT YET, PIG! IM NOT DONE WITH YOU JUST YET! JUST A BIT LONGER! I WANNA SEE THOSE PIGGIES CURL!!

Last edited:
I absolutely love your stories... Sometimes I wish I was a female so I could be your MzL! hahahaha

lol...@PrimeTime, well on pen and pad you can be anything you choose to be....heehee

This MzL seems to just loooove tickling poor lil Lili......me likes:happyfloa

at the helpful advice of "Myriads" re-do with easier to read font and color

Always love your stuff! Great writing, great verbal teasing, concise story line, everything I love in a story bravo madame!

Thanks so much "musictkls" I have gotten so many requests for reposts. So after a few months I figured what the heck. I hope to have a new one out soon, but real life has been keeping me occupied.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back