• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Supergirl - A helping hand (F/F, ADULT)

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
Every time I think I'm putting this series to bed for a while another idea crops up... I blame the CW casting ridiculously attractive people in every bloody show. This time we have a slightly more fully featured cross-over between Supergirl and Legends of Tomorrow. For those that don't watch Supergirl is basically a gender-flipped Superman show, Legends is a group of 'heroes' with a time ship trying to keep the universe on track and not break the timeline themselves by accident. Oh, and both shows take place in different universes as this is based on comics and is therefore weird. There are ways of travelling between universes which enables crossovers when time and budget permits.

This is a follow on to Head and Heart but as that's a 25,000 word monster the short version: Kara Danvers / Supergirl saved Sara Lance / White (formally Black) Canary with sexy results. Links as we go to handy visual aids. Enjoy!

Somewhere in the temporal zone the time ship Wave Rider floated with the ebb and flow of the universe. Inside its crew, the self-titled Legends of Tomorrow, were sleeping off the aches, pains and bruises that always seemed to accompany the completion of a mission these days. Well… most of them were.

The sole exception was their current captain who found herself staring at the ceiling for the fifth night in a row. Ever since Sara Lance had returned from her little side trip to Earth 38 she’d found herself haunted at night by the memories of what had happened to her. She considered this odd as she’d long ago grown used to calming her mind and locking away the darker things she’d seen that had threatened to crawl out in the night and strip away her sanity. She’d come back from the dead, reclaimed her soul and killed more people than she cared to remember… yet now she found herself undone not by horror and despair but by beauty and kindness.

With a frustrated groan Sara threw the sheets aside and swung out of bed muttering choice curse words under her breath. Grabbing a *very* secure tablet PC she unlocked a certain archive and brought up a picture of her… distraction. On the screen a beautiful blonde in red knee-length boots, dark tights, short red skirt and skintight blue top smiled warmly at the camera, the whole outfit topped off by a red cape that was caught swirling in the wind as its wearer hovered a few feet off the ground.

“God damn it Kara…” Sara muttered, wondering how on earth the last daughter of Krypton had managed to so firmly etch herself into her brain. It wasn’t as if it was unrealised infatuation either, they’d done more in the few days they’d had together than Sara normally fitted into an entire relationship. Yet she just couldn’t keep herself from wishing Kara was on the Wave Rider rather than there being an entire multiverse between them.

Sara flipped through the photo set she had sworn under pain of death to never let Mick get so much as a glimpse at. She couldn't help but smile at the memories of Kara trying to get over her nervous embarrassment to let Sara capture some of the more interesting shots. For someone who was, to all intents and purposes, a physical god she’d never seemed to wrap her head around how beautiful she really was. Figuring she wasn’t going to be getting to sleep any time soon she turned to head back to bed, tablet in hand, intending to at least temporarily address her distractions when the entire ship shook hard enough to knock her off her feet.

“Gideon, what the hell was that?” She said, scrambling back up and racing out towards the bridge.

“That was a time quake Captain.” The Wave Rider’s AI responded promptly. “Centred on Metropolis in 2018.”

“Set a course and get everyone up.” Sara ordered skidding on to the bridge and heading for the pilot’s seat. By the time she’d strapped in and checked the ship’s status to make sure nothing important had broken the rest of the team were hurrying to their own places having been brought up to speed by Gideon as they extracted themselves from their bedsheets.

“Everyone ready?” Sara asked and after a second or two for objections had passed without comment she took the Wave Rider soaring on course for their latest problem.

“So… does anyone else see that?” Jax asked staring out of the front window.

“Seeing… yes. Still working on believing.” Ray replied, blinking in shock.

“Gideon… any idea what that thing is?” Sara asked, trying unsuccessfully to mask her own surprise.

Hanging in the air over the largest city in the USA was something that could only be described as a space ship. In design it had some similarities to the Wave Rider but the sheer scale dwarfed their vessel. It was almost as if someone had bolted engines on to a skyscraper.

“It appears to be another time ship Captain, though I’m unfamiliar with this specific design. I’m also receiving an incoming transmission.”

“Put it on, let’s see who we’re dealing with.”

“Ah Captain Hunter good to see you again finally. I… wait, where is Captain Rip Hunter?”

The man on the screen was handsome in a roguish way. A thick beard framed a semi-sadistic grin which was matched by ice cold grey eyes. From what she could see he wore a thick black wool jacket over a military-style tunic which set off several alarm bells in Sara’s head.

“Captain Hunter isn’t currently on-board the Wave Rider. I’m Captain Lance.”

“Rip actually let someone else take command? He must be getting soft in his old age.”

“Not a description I’d apply to Rip. And while we’re doing introductions who the hell are you?”

“Captain Shaw at your service. Or, to be more accurate, you’re now at my service.”

“Want to try that last bit again?”

“Oh it’s simple really. The Pegasus has developed a minor fault in its time drive, I need the Wave Rider’s to replace it. Land your ship on top of the Daily Planet, get out and I’ll collect it from there.”

“The drive?”

“The ship. The rest of it will come in handy for spare parts.”

“And we should entertain this proposal… why, exactly?”

“Without a fully-operational drive the Pegasus is effectively useless… so I’ve set my existing time drive to self-destruct. Only I can override the sequence and it’s already building to detonation. If it blows the blast will level Metropolis. And to save you some time trying to figure out a way to stop me without giving me what I want there is a sensor net hooked in to the drive. If it detects any unusual technology within five hundred yards of the ship, it blows. If it detects any odd power sources, such as a nuclear powered man for example, it blows. The hull of the Pegasus is thick enough to defeat any weapon you can use above a population centre without removing the population and, naturally, fire anything at me and the drive blows. Of course don’t let that stop you trying to plan something, I’d hate for you to think you missed something later on. Take all the time you want… at least for the next hour.”

The signal blipped off and Gideon broke the stunned silence. “I’ve scanned his ship and can confirm he has taken excellent precautions. I can see no way to use the Wave Rider to stop the explosion.”

“And if he’s looking for tech or powers that’s me and Firestorm out too.” Ray pointed out.

“Well there’s no way we’re giving you up Gideon.” Stein replied. “You’re as much a member of this team as any of us.”

“I appreciate that Professor but there may be no other option.”

“There’s always another way…” Nate said in a worried tone of voice. “Uh, I hate to say this but… what if I steel’d up and you guys drop me from, well, as high as we can while I can still breathe?”

“Unfortunately Mr Heywood you wouldn’t be able to build up enough kinetic energy to penetrate the outer hull and would in all likelihood bounce off.” Gideon replied.

“Oh. Well… I guess it’s better than nothing?” Nate said, looking at the rest of the team before all eyes turned, very slowly, to Sara. Who had a far away look on her face as an idea started to blossom in her mind.

“Even if you got inside you’d never be able to stop the drive exploding in time. But maybe…. Gideon!” She said slowly, trying to think of a better plan and failing. ‘What’s the status of the weapons on that ship?”

“Disabled. His drive is only capable of producing enough energy for the engines and life support.”

“So while he can detect something coming at him he can’t actually do anything to stop it?”

“Correct.”

“In that case set a course for Central City and get in touch with S.T.A.R. Labs. We’re going to need their help.”

A frantic half hour later the Wave Rider popped back into existence in the skies over Metropolis. The Pegasus was still looming over the city as Sara hailed Captain Shaw.

“Ah, Captain Lance, good of you to be prompt. I trust you’ve made your decision?”

Sara glanced at a secondary display just to the right of Shaw’s image where a countdown was quietly ticking away the seconds. “You might say that… we’re here to accept your surrender.”

Shaw stared at her for a second then threw his head back and roared with laughter. “Oh Captain, you really have been taking lessons from Rip haven’t you? Very good, but let me educate you on how this works. Bluffing is all well and good but you at least need to have something resembling a card in your hand. And, to be frank, you don’t have so much as a beer coaster.”

“You seem very sure of that…” Sara checked the clock again, just a few more seconds…

“You have no weapons that can harm me, no way of approaching my ship without triggering my sensors and no powers that can stop a time drive exploding.”

“That’s all true…. though, in fairness, we do have a very handy ultrasonic signal. It’s not exactly a coaster but we make do.”

“A… what? How on earth do you think you can convince me to surrender with a signal? All you’re doing with that is leaving a convenient grave marker for Metropolis.”

“Exactly. It’s only useful, in any way, for letting someone know where we are.” The counter hit five seconds remaining and Sara gave the unfortunate Captain Shaw her best ‘you have fucked up’ smile. “And, by extension, what’s in front of us…” No sooner had the last word faded than everything suddenly got very complicated, very quickly.

Both the Wave Rider and Pegasus picked up a tiny blip on their scanners moving at impossible speed. In the blink of an eye it had gone from the very edge of their detection range to a red and blue blur smashing into the hull of the Pegasus. The thick armour plating pealed back like tinfoil as the fearful momentum tore the ship apart. At the first hint of impact the Pegasus automatically triggered a detonation command to the time drive but it was already far, far too late.

The blur had stopped right beside the drive and, reaching out, grabbed one of the most powerful devices ever created by the human race. In a single movement it was wrenched clear of its mounts. Still holding the engine the intruder launched straight up through the ship, one fist extended to clear the way, the engine trailing behind until it was clear of the ship then the entire drive unit was hurled upwards so quickly the casing glowed red hot. The drive needed a few seconds to build up its charge and by the time it exploded the blast was high enough to spare Metropolis so much as a broken window.

Before Captain Shaw could react the figure hurtled back down the hole it had just made, banked inside the ship and smashed its way into the bridge. A hand grabbed him by the jacket and he found himself flown clear of the ship and into the waiting open hatch of the Wave Rider’s cargo hold so quickly he barely had time to draw breath. Another blast of air and the figure had thrown themselves back into the sky and could be seen under the massive hull of the Pegasus, arms extended, hands tearing holes in the armour to find grip as they took its weight and started to guide the now powerless hulk away from the city.

Mick, who had gladly taken receipt of Captain Shaw, shoved him none too gently onto the bridge as Sara brought the Wave Rider alongside the Pegasus and let Gideon ease them sideways to point the nose of the ship at the figure casually lifting god knows how many tonnes of time ship above her head.

Shaw gaped at what he was seeing as Gideon enhanced the image to bring the figure into sharp focus. The pinnacle of Time Master technology had been devastated, ripped apart and thrown aside like a cheap toy by a young, slim, blonde woman who seemed to barely notice the weight she was carrying. No obvious technology, no visible thrust she was just… there. Sunlight reached out to surround her, lighting the edge of her cape and giving her a golden halo as she looked for somewhere to safely land the remains of the Pegasus.

“Funny thing, ‘Captain’…” Sara said, clearly taking her time over this moment as Gideon worked the Wave Rider around to focus on the insignia worn proudly on their angel’s chest. A diamond shape with a stylised S in the middle picked out in red and yellow. “But no matter which universe you’re in that symbol will always stand over Metropolis as its protector.”

The Wave Rider fell into formation as the remains of the Pegasus were brought to rest in a recently-flattened industrial park on the outskirts of the city. Sara, Mick and Nate left the ship and headed for the woman standing by the freshly created wreck.

“Not bad Skirt, want to go celebrate?” Mick yelled while they were still a good ten metres away.

Supergirl sighed and considered, just for a moment, lighting up her heat vision. Not to hit him of course, just a warning shot… or five. Figuring Mick’s fascination with fire might extend to someone who could literally set things ablaze by looking at them she resisted the temptation and settled for enjoying the sight of Sara thumping him in the arm, a pained look on her face.

“Mick, Supergirl just saved our collective asses as well as a few million people in Metropolis, try and act like a grown up.”

“What’s not grown up about asking someone for a drink?”

“Hey Kara!” Nate quickly interrupted trying to fend off an argument that could only end in a trip to the med bay. “That was amazing!”

Supergirl - aka Kara Danvers - grinned and gave an aw-shucks nod and shoulder shrug combo. Normally she wouldn’t be one to boast but between Mick trying his best to be, well she supposed he’d consider it charming and Sara trying her best to stay professional while her eyes promised something altogether different Kara couldn’t help but show off at least a little bit.

“That? Well you asked for my help so I did what I could..”

Nate earned himself a permanent spot on Kara’s Christmas card list by delivering the less humble part of the brag for her. “Are you kidding? According to Gideon you must have been travelling at… well put it this way, she was talking percentage of light speed!”

“Really? No… I mean I know I went around the planet a few times to get a run-up but I’m sure that can’t be… did she happen to mention single or double digits?”

“I think single but as you were still accelerating when you hit…”

“Yes, very impressive, now about that drink.” Mick cut in and Nate sighed. He could almost hear Sara’s patience snap as she started to swing around to confront the far larger man and Nate wouldn’t have bet against her at that moment for anything.

“You know, that’s not a bad idea.” Kara said brightly.

“It’s not?” Sara and Mick said together, shocked.

“No, I mean once we’ve cleaned up the mess we can all probably do with the night off, right?”

“I guess…” Sara replied, wondering what Kara had in mind.

“Let’s get this done then you can all show me the nightlife of Metropolis in your universe.”

“Alright…” Mick said, clearly still suspicious. “I’ll go make sure our guest is uncomfortable.”

Nate said nothing, mainly for fear of breaking the spell Kara had cast to defuse the situation, settling instead for a nod as he followed Mick back to the Wave Rider.

“So… what now?” Sara asked and to her amazement found herself as nervous as a teenager asking for a first date.

“As I said, drinks. There’s no immediate world-ending crisis waiting back home so I thought I’d stay for a while. If that’s okay with you, of course?”

“Of course! Uh, I mean, yeah, that’d be fine, it’d be good to have another pair of hands around… this isn’t working is it?”

“The cool headed Captain known throughout space and time thing? No, not so much, sorry.”

Sara sighed and threw a playfully accusing glance at Kara “Well it’s hardly my fault you know, what with you being all dashing and day-saving and gorgeous. Which reminds me, how the hell do you manage to travel at god knows what speeds, bash through several metres of armour plating, chuck a sizeable lump of metal into low orbit, carry a ship the size of an office building and still look that good afterwards?”

“Umm… “ Kara was suddenly looking evasive and Sara was in no mood to let her off the unexpected hook.

“Oh no, come on, those puppy dog eyes aren’t getting you out of this one! Spill.”

“Oh well, if you must know… I may, possibly, have maybe… cleaned up while you were coming over from the Wave Rider.” At Sara’s dubious look Kara protested: “Hey, I had a few seconds and I wanted to impress yo…uh…”

Sara laughed and pulled Kara into an embrace, the familiar pulse of barely-contained power from the Kryptonian sending a shiver down Sara’s spine. “You succeeded.” she teased, desperately fighting down the urge to steal a kiss in full view of her crew. “We should probably get going, last thing we need is for someone like Argus to get their hands on a timeship, even if it hasn’t got any power source.”

“Want a hand getting this thing off planet?”

“Actually… yeah, that’s probably a good idea. The Wave Rider’s had some rough treatment recently, would be nice to give Gideon an easy life for once.”

“If I can get it into orbit can you give it a tap from there?”

“Sure, we’ll follow you up.”

And so, just a few minutes later, the entire crew stood on the bridge as Supergirl casually lifted the huge time ship to the outer edge of the atmosphere. Gideon had helpfully provided a picture in picture view with a zoomed in shot of the Girl of Steel and the effortless way she supported the vessel left the Legends shaking their heads in amazement. Sure, they’d seen her up close when fighting the Dominators but that had been one on one (or, in Supergirl’s case, one on many) combat. Something like this was beyond anything they’d imagined possible.

For her part Supergirl was concentrating to make sure that she didn’t jolt the badly damaged Pegasus. The last thing she wanted was to drop any bits on an unsuspecting house! Still, even with the air so thin she could just about make out the conversation on the Wave Rider.

“Incredible…” Professor Stein breathed.

“That’s certainly one word for her.” Sara replied and, without looking, reached over to smack Mick on the arm as he chuckled at her lack of subtlety. Kara, still on the lookout for an opportunity to pay Mick back for calling her Skirt on her first visit to this universe very carefully shifted her grip , made sure she had the ship balanced and pulled one hand away. The gasps from most of the Legends and muffled snort of laughter from Sara reached her ears and brought a grin to her face she sincerely hoped Gideon couldn't get a shot of.

With one final push she sent the Pegasus arcing into low orbit and looped back into the Wave Rider. The rest of the crew were already in their seats, restraints fastened, as Sara slid the ship into position to grab the Pegasus with a tractor beam. Kara, noticing the spare seat conspicuously positioned by Mick, stepped forward to stand by Sara, resting a hand on her shoulder almost without thinking.

Sara, determined not to be shown up by the Kryptonian, took a quick breath and fired the Wave Rider forward. With a single motion she hurled her ship upwards and released the tractor beam, effectively throwing the Pegasus on an arc that would, in a few days, have the ship vanish into the embrace of the Sun. The Wave Rider looped up and around to finish the manoeuvre pointing right back at earth, the planet filling the view.

“Right… a quick trip to Central City to drop off our prisoner with S.T.A.R. Labs and we can let our hair down.” Sara said, setting course. “Should be a smooth ride so you can lose the seat belts if you want.”

“Would you mind if I made use of the replicator again?” Kara asked. “Probably shouldn’t wear the work clothes out in public.”

“Go right ahead, Gideon will help you out if you need anything.”

Kara gave Sara’s shoulder a quick squeeze and headed out of the bridge, pretending not to notice Mick’s attempt at a winning smile as she passed him. A minute later she was in front of the replicator and wondering, not for the first time, how to pick an outfit when you could literally have anything you wanted from any time in history. She wanted something that… well, if she was being honest, she was trying to get visible drool from Sara and that was a tricky thing, at least in any outfit she’d stand a chance at getting in a public club with. Racking her brains for inspiration a sudden thought hit her and she dressed the A.I.

“Gideon… if I describe something to you could you see if you can match it?”

“Of course Kara. Go right ahead.”

Kara took a deep breath and focused on describing the image she held in her mind. By the time she was done Gideon had created a preview of the dress on the viewing panel and, after just a couple of tweaks, she was more than happy with the results. Doubly so considering the one other time she’d worn this had been in a world that literally existed only in her mind.

An hour or so later the entire crew was gathered in the main cargo bay waiting for their guest to finish getting ready. They’d all made a pretty good effort to clean up and Sara thought there might just be a chance they would not only make it in to the club she’d chosen but maybe, just maybe, she wouldn’t be bailing one or more of them out of jail at the end of the night. She’d gone for a dark green dress with a high hem and plunging neck line she was pretty sure would get Kara’s attention. Behind her a heel clacked on the ramp and she turned completely unprepared for what she saw.

Bright red lips against perfect skin. Blonde hair teased into curling waves down her back and the right side of her face. Gloves that stretched above her elbows. And a black, figure hugging dress that flowed like paint down her body, the material shimmering in the light with delicate lines of gold highlighting her curves. The dress dropped to the floor but from upper thigh down was a mass of translucent lace fabric that clearly showed the shape of her amazing legs, especially when backlit by the cargo bay lights.

Sara swallowed and tried her best to keep at least a veneer of a captain-y air about her. From the almost but not quite hidden snickers of the rest of her crew she knew it was a lost cause but gave it a try anyway.

“Shall we?” She gestured to the ramp and let Jax lead the way. As they filed out Sara took up position at the back of the group, instinctively falling into a place where she could watch for anyone looking to cause them trouble. The fact she could also admire Kara’s ass in relative privacy was purely a convenient bonus.

It wasn’t far to the club as Gideon had managed to find a landing spot safely tucked out of the way in a small nearby park. The noise was audible from at least a block away but they were still early enough that there was no queue in front of the door. As the rest of the team headed merrily inside Kara slowed to match pace with Sara and whispered in her ear. “You know I can’t get drunk, right? At least, not on anything they’ll be serving on this planet.”

Sara glanced up at her with a mischievous look. “Oh that never occurred to me at all. Why that’s terrible, you’d have an awful night watching everyone else get wasted and not be able to join in. That’s no reward for the hero of Metropolis…. what? Something I said?”

Kara couldn’t quite get rid of the goofy grin as they stopped a few feet shy of the entrance. “No… well, yeah. It’s just that… ever since I came to Earth Metropolis was always Kal’s city. I guess there’s always been a bit of me that wished things had gone as they were supposed to so we could have done all of this together. Feels good to hear you say that.”

“I think it’s fair to say that as far as this Metropolis is concerned their hero wears a skirt.”

Kara blushed and gave a long, meaningful look down Sara’s body. “Well I know mine does…”

Sara had to bite back a moan at the look on Kara’s face and settled for throwing her arms around the taller woman’s neck to pull her close and steer her into a small alleyway safely out of sight. “Same here… now about that reward.”

They were inches apart and Kara was already breathing heavily as Sara’s presence battered away at her self control like waves crashing against the shore. “What could you have in mind?”

Sara kissed her. Lightly, quickly, a fleeting touch intended to tease and tantalise with the promise of so much more to come. It clearly worked as Kara’s hands snaked their way into Sara’s hair and her eyes narrowed as she fought for control.

“Dangerous” Kara growled.

“I know.” Another kiss, still brief as she closed the small gap between them. “Just how I like it…”

“You’d better have something in mind…”

Sara brought her lips to Kara’s ear. “Having you tear my clothes off and ravage me here and now isn’t good enough?”

Kara’s right hand dropped to Sara’s ass, pulling her even closer. Between that and the grip on her hair Sara could barely move and she luxuriated in being so thoroughly controlled by the Kryptonian. “We both know you could… I can’t stop you… you could make me yours right here, right now.” She slid a leg around Kara before kissing her quickly.

The air around them was growing warmer and Sara would swear she saw a hint of red in Kara’s blue eyes. Fingers clenched and relaxed on her body, speaking clearly of the war going on within Kara’s mind and heart. “Mine…” the word bounced between them carrying promise and desire in equal measure.

“Yes…”

“Make you scream….”

“Yes….”

“Beg….”

“Yes.”

“Cry….”

“Yes!” Sara damn near came right there and then hearing those words come out of Kara’s mouth.

“Hang on.” Kara wrapped her left arm around Sara’s body and suddenly they were airborne, shooting up into the sky and through the city. Sara was so caught up in the moment she didn’t even register the drop beneath her, totally secure in Kara’s embrace. She’d assumed they were heading back to the Wave Rider so was surprised when she felt solid ground beneath her feet while still among the rooftops.

A hand briefly left her back and Sara heard a click from behind her then Kara was half pushing, half carrying her into a dark room. The next thing she knew Sara was lying on a soft surface, silk pressing against her skin and the gentle gleam of moonlight illuminating a four poster bed. Then Kara was on top of her, holding her down by the wrists and kissing her savagely. Sara moaned into her lovers’ mouth as Kara straddled her, pinning her hips to the bed. As always for Sara the difference between the gorgeous slim blonde and the sheer power casually on display tore away at her self-control leaving only the desire, no, need to be controlled by the goddess above her.

When Kara finally broke the kiss Sara couldn’t help but gasp for air while her eyes remained fixed on Kara. For her part the Kryptonian was only just clinging to her senses, the small pilot light of rational thought fighting to remember just how fragile humans could be. She smiled down at Sara and placed one hand on her throat, just enough pressure to make breathing an effort.

“Mine?” Kara asked, knowing already what the answer would be.

“Yours.” The reply was immediate and Sara barely recognised her own voice such was the complete subservience in that one word. Kara laughed and lifted herself into the air, lying full length above Sara with only that hand around her throat still connecting them. She applied a little more force and Sara closed her eyes as a shudder passed through her body even as her breathing became laboured.

“Good.” Kara whispered the word and it seemed to light every last one of Sara’s nerve endings on fire. The next moment she found herself on her front, the green dress gone leaving her suddenly naked, her head at the foot of the bed. Craning her head back Sara saw Kara standing in front of her and, in a single smooth motion, her own dress dropped to the floor.

Sara stared, transfixed by this remarkable woman. Slim figure seemingly without an ounce of fat on her yet somehow still with curves in all the right places. Long legs leading up to an hourglass body, flat stomach, small but perfect breasts. And, of course, that beautiful face and sparkling blue eyes that even now bore into Sara.

Kara reached out and trailed her fingers over Sara’s bare shoulder, stalking around the bed tracing her outline with the lightest of touches. By the time she’d travelled down her side, over her hip and followed the curve of her leg to her toes Sara was gasping at every touch. She felt like she was burning up and the lightest brush of fingers on her flesh was a trail of ice against the fire. Kara seemed to know the perfect route to take to find every erotic spot on Sara’s body and the trip back up to her shoulder was exquisite torture.

“Please…” Sara moaned as Kara halted in front of her again, hand resting on the back of her head.

Kara laughed and crouched down in front of Sara. “Please? Begging already? But I’ve barely begun tormenting you.” Fingers moved, flicking against the base of Sara’s neck, causing her to shiver and try to scrunch away.

“I’d have thought by now you’d have worked this out lover.” Kara lent forward, her lips brushing Sara’s ear as she brought both hands down on her back and started swirling her nails across her skin. “You cannot hide from me. I can see you in ways no-one on this planet could hope to match. The sweat on your skin, the tensing of each muscle, every last nerve ending as it fires at my touch.”

Sara giggled as the hands reached her ribs and lightly goosed her flesh.

“I can hear your moans before you’ve breathed them, I can make you dance and sing any way I chose to. Every last thought, desire and craving… I can read it all, see what you need and chose what you receive. You are mine, Sara, to torment and delight as I see fit until I’ve decided you’ve had enough. Mine. And there’s nothing you can do to stop me…”

The teasing fingers started to speed up and Sara felt the urgent need to laugh rising within her. She didn’t fight it, instead surrendering to what the angel before her wished her to feel.

“Yehehehessss… Yes Karaaaaahhahahahaha.” She replied, trying to hold herself still. “Noooothing.”

For several long, delightful minutes Kara said nothing but kept gradually and inexorably increasing the attack on Sara’s sides. Where once Sara would have resisted with all her might now she let herself float along whatever course Kara wanted to take her, luxuriating in the feeling of hands against her naked flesh and riding the rolling peaks of her laughter. Kara’s hands were so warm against her and as they wandered further every new touch mixed long moans with the musical laughter.

Sara found herself getting lost in the blue eyes drifting before her and gradually the world fell away. The only thing left behind was the feel of Kara touching her, tickling her, stimulating her… Soft hands tickling their way up her sides then spreading over her back, nails raking down and leaving faint red trails on her skin. Then wrapping round to hold her hips, slide underneath and tickle away at her stomach, gliding up until finally reaching her tits. One hand tickling around and around, circling in towards her rock hard nipple while the other grabbed and squeezed before they swapped over. Tickling and teasing, firing her up until she was panting for more then sliding away, back to her ribs via her armpits, bringing that musical laughter back to the fore before doing the whole thing again.

After the fifth circuit Sara was truly lost. Every time round Kara threw something new into the mix, layering sensations so perfectly they blended into each other seamlessly. Fingers tracing her waist would have her squirming and squealing with ticklish delight for minutes on end then, almost before she realised she was getting used to the assault, those hands would drop and caress her soaking wet pussy, tickling away at her mound and the very edge of her sex.

Now she’d moan in delighted frustration, hips grinding in an attempt to trick a finger inside of her yet Kara was always too quick for her. Tears of frustration pricked her eyes and as they fell Kara would swoop down and lightly kiss them away. Yet still the tickling tease continued and no matter what Sara tried Kara refused to give her what she was craving. Only when she finally surrendered, when she lay still and accepted Kara’s control would she be rewarded with a single finger slipping inside her aching core or coming up to stroke and tap her clit. Then it was gone, scrabbling over the tops of her thighs and round to her butt where fingers would fly over sensitive flesh and moans became howls of laughter.

As hands returned yet again to massage and tweak her aching breasts Sara felt lips brush her ear.

“Do you trust me?” The words were soft, kind and warm.

“Ohhhhh yeesssss.” It was all Sara could do to moan the words.

“Then turn over.”

Instantly Sara obeyed, lying on her back and looking up into Kara’s smiling face as she leant down and kissed her. A tongue slid into her mouth and even here she wasn’t allowed to forget her submission as Kara controlled her every move. The slightest attempt to break free, to move the tip of her tongue past her lips or a hand reaching out to touch her tormentor was shut down instantly and Sara again felt a thrill shoot through her at just how thoroughly she was at Kara’s mercy.

When the kiss broke there was a look on Kara’s face Sara had never seen before, something she could only think of as hungry.

“Let’s put that tongue to good use…” Kara moaned, floating off the ground and gently positioning herself over Sara’s upturned face. As she lowered to the bed she leant forward, knees either side of Sara’s head, lying full length on top of her willing slave. Her pussy was already soaked and the scent drifted over Sara like the best aphrodisiac in the world. A small part of Sara’s mind knew how dangerous this was, how one uncontrolled spasm from Kara could simply crush her head… but she didn’t care. Nothing else mattered but tasting her and the moment she was close enough Sara let her tongue dive into Kara’s wet, warm depths.

Kara groaned and fought desperately for control. Her hands wrapped around Sara’s thighs and started to tickle away at the sensitive flesh, running up and down from her knees to the curve of her ass. It caught Sara off guard and Kara felt rather than heard the scream of laughter that was muffled by her flesh. Sara’s nose was pressed against Kara’s clit and as she laughed and shook she was providing Kara with exquisite stimulation. For a moment Kara sat up, hands braced on Sara’s hips, luxuriating in the feeling of control, of power over this beautiful woman. Sara once again thrust her tongue into Kara and her whole body shuddered as Sara found new ways to please her.

As a reward Kara gently blew a blast of cold air over Sara’s stomach and, as she felt her helpless victim yelp, dove down to plant her lips on Sara’s stomach and let her tongue dance in her bellybutton. The combination of cold and heat made the tickling a hundred times worse and Sara screamed with laughter, hands clenching into fists and bouncing off the bed. Kara smiled and kept going, breathing out cold air every few seconds to make the experience that much more intense. Sara thrashed, hands clawing at the air but Kara had her pinned tight. There was nowhere to go, nothing to do but surrender…

Gradually she settled, stilled, her mouth returning to worship Kara’s sex even as laughter continued to pour from her lips. Kara kept tormenting Sara’s stomach but let a hand slid over her hip, tickle the top of her thigh then slide two fingers smoothly into her soaking wet pussy. The groan of delight was so loud that not even being muffled by Kara’s body could keep it silent and Kara knew she had Sara right where she wanted her.

For a couple of minutes Kara drove Sara onwards, adding a third finger and letting them corkscrew around to fill her up as she pumped gently in and out. Her thumb found Sara’s clit while her free hand tickled away at her hip, ribs and legs. All the time Kara was assaulting Sara’s stomach with her mouth and Sara focused on nothing but making Kara cum. Kara, though, knew she couldn’t risk that, at least not directly.

Instead she waited until only the slenderest thread of self control remained then floated off Sara to hang in the air at an angle leaving her hips maybe a foot above Sara’s waiting face. Without a word Kara let her left hand slide between her thighs and started to mirror what her right was doing inside Sara. Her mouth kept up the ticklish torment while her hands worked and before long Sara was breathing hard, her orgasm building. Kara was dancing on the edge of her own release and pulled her lips from Sara’s flesh.

“Time to claim you Sara…” she whispered in a voice that was husky with need and desire.

“Please…. please Kara…..”

Those words were all the incentive Kara needed and she added a forth finger to both her own aching pussy and to Sara’s. The two women screamed almost in unison and flew into their respective climaxes. Kara, though, had a surprise for Sara and as she came her body, overloaded from the stimulation, clenched…. and Sara felt Kara’s cum splash over her face and chest. That alone was enough to double and redouble the impact of Sara’s own orgasm and she spasmed on the bed, head thrashing as she reached the biggest peak of her life then shot down the other side like an out of control sled. She howled with delight, writhed with pleasure and gradually her vision faded to black…

When she came around Sara found herself wrapped in Kara’s embrace. Arms around her body, a leg hooked over her thigh and lips gently pressed to her neck and shoulder. Sara reached a hand back, curving up to find Kara’s head and guide her down for an awkward but tender kiss. Kara though had one last card to play and pulled back, resting her chin on Sara’s shoulder before stretching one arm out in front of them. Carefully she let her heat vision reach out and play over her invincible skin for a couple of seconds before bringing her hand down to caress the naked assassin.

Sara let her eyes drift closed at the delightful sensation of that hand gently bringing her back to reality. It was like a hot stone massage only with silky soft skin pressed against her and before long she was practically purring in Kara’s arms. When Kara had touched her everywhere she could reach Sara squirmed around to face her, pulling her in for a proper kiss while Kara went to work on her back. For long, blissful minutes they stayed like that, hot hands pushing away any lingering tension and each enjoying the taste of the other.

Finally Sara felt the real world start to break back in as her metaphorical feet eased back to the ground and she smiled at Kara.

“God you’re beautiful…” she breathed, drinking in the gorgeous face in front of her.

“So are you.” Kara said, kissing Sara gently on the forehead. “Thank you for this.”

“Fairly sure I should be thanking you. That was just… incredible.”

Kara blushed and unable to find words simply kissed her again. They could both feel the satisfied ease starting to burn away and their desire start to build but…

“We should probably leave.” Kara said, trying very hard to be the responsible one.

“Yes… yes we should….” Sara replied letting her thigh shift to gently graze Kara’s crotch.

“Oh come on… that’s not fair…” Kara whispered, trying to steady herself. Sara took a look and decided that maybe a short break wasn’t a bad idea. She trusted Kara to the ends of the earth - any earth - but right now more teasing may just push her into a mistake and the last thing Sara wanted was Kara feeling guilty about breaking something minor. Like, say, an arm.

“Oh fine… can you get us back to the Wave Rider from here?”

“Of course.”

“Then two small things and we can go.”

“Okay.”

“One: how the hell did you know about this place? Seeing as how this isn’t even your earth!”

“Oh. Uh… I may have had a quick look around when we took off for… for places with a balcony, a nice bed and a pile of mail on the doormat.”

“A pile of… Oh! So the owners hadn’t been in for a few days?”

“Yeah. Trick I picked up as a reporter.”

“Neat. Okay, so item two: don’t get dressed.”

“What?!?”

“It’s a dark night and the ship’s well away from prying eyes. The rest of the crew will still be out celebrating so no-one’s going to see.”

“I… oh, fine, you win.”

“Of course.” Sara winked at Kara as she gave her one last kiss and reluctantly slid out of her grip to stand by the bed. She bent down to scoop up her clothes, making sure to give Kara a suitably impressive view as she did so. There was a woosh behind her and when Sara turned to look the bed they’d been abusing was pristine, clean sheets wrapped around the mattress with almost military precision. Kara was standing next to it, her own dress neatly folded and held, along with her shoes, in her left hand.

Sara wasted no time striding over and wrapping her arms around Kara’s neck for another kiss. She stood on Kara’s feet and, still kissing her, felt the ground fall away beneath them as the Kryptonian floated slowly out to the patio then up and out into the night sky.

It might be interesting to do a story with Supergirl and Wonder Woman, or Power Girl.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back