• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ashley takes a ride (F/M, ADULT)

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
“So you doing anything tonight?”

It was a perfectly innocent question but I really should have known better. Ashley had that look on her face which suggested there was absolutely nothing suspicious going on so you’d better be on your guard. Unfortunately at that exact moment my head was full of logistics for an upcoming office move and I probably wasn’t paying as much attention as I should have been.

“Uh, assuming I ever get out of here, nope.”

“Mind if I come over? My cousin loaned me Suicide Squad and I’m not sure I’ve got enough snark in me to get through it alone.”

I groaned at the thought of having to sit through that film again and she didn’t waste any time upping the stakes.

“I know, I know but I want to see if it’s really all that bad. Tell you what, I’ll pay for the pizza.”

“Oh… fine. But you definitely owe me one for this!”

“Deal.” Finally, a little too late, her grin set off an alarm bell in the back of my brain. I knew that look and it normally meant that fun, but intense, times may lay ahead.

We’d first met almost two years before and while we’d always gotten along it had been on the usual work colleagues kind of level. Of all things it had been the Deadpool movie that changed that and shoved us into a very close friendship. Not watching it, oh no, that’d be far too easy. Instead we’d been having a conversation about International Women’s Day and I’d happened to mention without thinking that a friend had irritated me over the whole thing.

“Oh really? How?” Ashley had asked, curious.

“Well… have you seen Deadpool?”

“Of course! Love that film!”

About that point in the conversation I realised that I’d managed to step gracefully into a trap entirely of my own making. Figuring it best to get things over with I’d rushed on.

“You know the big sex scene montage?”

“Uh-hu.” I wasn’t sure whether to be grateful I didn’t have to describe it or annoyed at not being able to find a clever way out of admitting the rest of the conversation.

“He was getting on his high horse about the International Women’s Day bit as it’s, and I quote, “not right for a woman to do that to a man”.”

“Seriously?”

“Yep.”

“And you said….?”

For a brief second I considered lying but wasn’t sure I could come up with anything convincing in time so plowed on. “That if Morena Baccarin wants to do you with a strap on the only correct response is to kiss her feet and ask for more.”

Ashley had burst out laughing and, to my surprise, had hugged me on the spot. “I don’t think I’ve ever heard that expressed quite so eloquently.” She teased before asking if I was doing anything on the weekend. Considering how that turned out I suppose that, technically, my reply had been the first time I’d ever had a successful chat up line.

As the weeks and months rolled by we’d found a nice groove. We weren’t a couple, that much was clear to both of us very early on. Oh we got along well, fantastically in fact, but there was just something that didn’t fit properly. Faced with a choice of a few months of what we both agreed would probably be the best sex of our lives before it all burned out or a lasting friendship we’d gone for the latter. Granted, it was a friendship with one of the best benefits packages in history but still…

We’d found out that we were both more than interested in the kinkier side of the force and had started to play around with a little light bondage. There was a natural trust between us and I think the absence of the usual romantic pressures helped us be bold. Soon we were talking about, and usually trying, pretty much every fetish in the book. Some worked for both of us, some for just one and a few struck out completely. But even when something missed the mark for both of us it didn’t really matter as we’d laugh about it and move on.

With all that in mind I really should have known better than to take her at face value but, as I said, I was distracted and trying to juggle way too many things at once. Hell it must have been bad if I agreed to watch Suicide Squad again!

A few hours later we were both sitting on my couch, the movie playing and a small stack of empty takeout boxes off to one side. It had been a long week for both of us and she’d curled up against one arm of the couch, seemingly quite content with the world as we took turns joking about the cinematic mess unfolding on the screen. The lights were on low for the full theatre-going experience and my guard was well and truly down so I actually jumped when she let a foot glide into my lap.

A giggle from her end of the couch let me know it wasn’t an accident and I tried my best to ignore her knowing that would be a nicely irritating response for her. Almost immediately I figured out that wasn’t going to work as her toes started flexing against my cock. Even through underwear and sweatpants the sensations as she moved were electrifying and I couldn’t help but let out a small groan. That was all the encouragement she needed and a second foot joined the first sliding over my thighs and crotch.

I tried my best to keep my focus on the film but she was relentless. I managed to stifle further moans but couldn’t quite keep my eyes from fluttering shut as she tapped the head of my cock with her toes or still the shivers that ripped through me as she sandwiched my dick between her feet and tugged for a couple of delightful strokes. The breaking point came as she started to very gently kick my already aching balls with one foot as the other drew lazy circles over the top of cock. The moment she started that deadly combo I started panting for breath, turned on to a point I rarely felt even with someone who knew me as well as Ashley did.

After maybe a minute I couldn’t stand the teasing any longer and in one quick, sudden motion went from sitting down to lying full length on top of her, my weight on one arm as the other wrapped around her shoulders. Her lips met mine in a heartbeat and I felt her roll her hips to bring her legs around my waist. She crossed her ankles and squeezed me with her thighs, a lovely ache as pain mixed with the joy of feeling wanted, of feeling owned. Her hands were behind me, one on my back and one wrapped in my hair to ensure I couldn’t escape her.

She quickly turned her previous teasing into a game of stamina, keeping our kisses going for as long as we could before one or other hand to break for air. Figuring this was very clearly her show tonight I submitted to her whims and did my best to match her. I was rock hard and judging by the wonderful scent lingering in the air she was already soaking wet so I knew it wouldn’t be long before…

“Come upstairs.” Ashley said, almost gasping the words as she broke away from the kiss and unwrapped herself from around my body. She didn’t need to ask twice and I eagerly followed her gorgeous ass towards the staircase.

It took us five stops to climb the twenty steps to the landing, primarily because she kept turning around to kiss and strip me. For my part I willingly joined in, luxuriating in the smooth skin and toned muscles beneath the cotton shirt, the lovely C cup breasts that hid momentarily behind black silk and the long, lean legs that I just couldn’t get enough of. By the time we made it in the bedroom door we were both naked and she was leading me to my fate with one hand wrapped firmly around my rock hard member.

She guided me down to the bed and wasted no time spreading my arms and legs to the four corners. The red leather cuffs that were always attached to the frame these days wrapped around my limbs and within a minute I was helpless before her. I wasn’t entirely sure what to expect, she’d done so many things to me on this bed and it could be hard to read her at times. My mind raced as images of past experiments flew before my eyes. Wax, whips, floggers, feathers, choking and smothering were only a few of the possibilities but I’d underestimated her again. She had no interest tonight in revisiting the past, no, she wanted to be creative.

With a predatory smile she straddled me and in one long, smooth motion took my entire length inside her soaking pussy. She was always quite tight and she made sure to squeeze her muscles as I entered her to leave both of us gasping by the time she had me all the way in her. My view of her was simply spectacular with jet black hair fanning out over her back and shoulders, brown eyes filled with desire and her body every teenagers dream.

Just as I was starting to not just want but need her to begin fucking me she brought both hands down to my ribcage and squeezed.

“Eeep!” It wasn’t my most manly response ever but an accurate one. She smiled and repeated the motion causing me to snort with suppressed laughter. “What are you….” She didn’t let me finish, squeezing again and this time not stopping.

“Heeeey, hehehe, wait… what aaaaare you….” It was getting hard to keep the laughter back as she steadily increased the ticklish attack.

“Me? I’m letting you fuck me until you cum.” Even as she said this she let one hand roam to my stomach and start scrabbling over my tensed flesh. My hips bucked and she let herself rock with the motion before settling back down and my eyes went wide with realisation.

“Ohhhhohohoh noooooo.”

“Oh yes. I’m going to give you some real incentive to get these hips working!” She dropped down to kiss me even as her hands speed up and down my sides. We’d had our fair share of tickle fights over the last year and she knew me far, far too well. Instantly she found not only the worst spots but the perfect blend of soft and hard touches to get me howling with laughter.

With my wrists and ankles tied the only option I had was to try to buck her off but, of course, that was just what she was looking for. Anticipating every move she rolled with my motions, taking her weight on her knees to lift up just enough for a bit of separation while keeping my cock trapped inside her. Every twitch and thrust of my hips was perfectly transformed into fucking her eager pussy and she moaned in delight as she found a particular satisfying angle to exploit.

Her hands gripped my sides and squeezed, sending me shaking from side to side, my head only held still by her lips on mine. Her tongue dove into my mouth with a hunger I don’t think I’d ever felt from her before as she somehow managed to thrust down on to my already aching dick in time to my squirming escape attempts.

I felt her pussy clamp down on me and squeeze as her hands started roaming over my stomach. She wasn’t coming, not yet, but she’d done this trick to me before and knew just how incredible it felt for both of us. Clenching me tightly within her she worked a finger into my belly button and started a weird flicking motion that tickled while sending shivers up and down my spine. My muscles shook in waves, a tremor passing from head to toe with every little flick of her nail. She lifted away again, just enough to let that rolling tremor force my cock deep inside of her tightly clenched tunnel.

My eyes were rolling back in my head at the feel of that soaking wet velvet smoothness enveloping me so I never saw her next move coming. She eased further up until only my tip was inside her, hands returning to my ribs with gentler motions to let me recover for a moment. Suddenly her lips lifted from mine and latched on to my neck, sucking greedily as she marked me. At the same time her hands clamped down on my ribs again in a frenzied attack that seemed to find nerves I never knew I had.

The sound ripped from my throat was barely recognisable as human, just a shout of surprise, delightful pain and ticklish agony all capped by the rush of slamming into her up to the hilt. Even as she kept the pressure on my neck I felt her groan with pleasure at my response and throw her hands up to scrabble in my armpits. I howled with laughter and tried to arch up but her body pressed me into the bed, her mouth giving one last suck before leaving me with what would surely be a huge purple brand.

I was bouncing all over the place and she was forced to move herself a little closer lest I found an angle that would let my dick slide away from her. Her own breathing was starting to become laboured as another pulse of wetness flowed from her body, her nipples rock hard but a little too far away for her to bring them to my eager lips. Instead she dove down, her lips looking for mine again and the instant they touched I felt her clamp down once more and a panted scream slipped from her lips into mine as she came for the first time.

That only seemed to re-energise her and her hands started to roam freely over my upper body, poking and prodding, darting and twirling over my flesh finding what felt like every last ticklish spot I could have ever imagined possessing. I was laughing constantly now, though the noise was muffled by our kiss and she was actively working to fuck me against the rhythm she was tapping out on my flesh.

She came once, twice more and I knew I was getting close to the point of no return. I was panting, soaked with sweat, eyes wide and desperate. Once more her hands dove down to my ribs and dug in, her lips finding the other side of my neck to produce a matching brand to her previous effort. My hands were twisting in the ropes holding the cuffs, breath hitching in my throat as pain and pleasure met.

“Pheheheppplease…” I moaned, submitting to her completely.

She didn’t seem to hear me and just kept right on tormenting my sides and neck.

“Ashehehehe… oh GOD… Ashley, please. Please let me cum, please please….” It was all I could manage to get out before the laughter overwhelmed me again but I felt her smile against my neck.

“Alright…” she murmured in my ear. “Together…”

“Yes!” I gasped, pure need overtaking me.

Her right hand dropped to my hips and dug in, diving down to hit spots she’d deliberately left as untouched, virgin territory for the finale. My eyes bugged out, my hips hammered into the bed trying to shake her fingers off and as I went to scream her left hand slid around my throat. Her grip was firm, enough to cause discomfort but not enough to choke and a feeling of delicious helplessness swept over me. For a few seconds she hung above me, a look of pride and delight on her face as she started to fuck me in earnest.

Using my thrashing to her advantage one last time she immediately locked us in perfect sync and the sensations were indescribable. Just feelings rather than words, warmth, belonging and a burning need to find release that overwhelmed me. As I felt her body tense one last time and the cum boil up from my balls she dropped down, locking her lips to mine in a final kiss as we both came screaming the other’s name. I don’t think I’d ever come so hard or so long as she milked me dry until I was half unconscious underneath her.

She slid off me and slowly undid the restraints, still recovering from her own orgasm but knowing what I needed. As soon as I was free she laid down next to me and wrapped me in her arms, gentle kisses raining down and soothing me, easing me back from wherever I’d floated off to at the end.

After a few long minutes I managed to find words again. “That… that was incredible, thank you.”

She laughed and hugged me tighter. “No, thank you for the best ride I’ve ever had.”

“You…. you know I’m going to get you back for this, right?” I replied, still struggling to both think of words and find breath to say them.

“Oh I do hope so…” she purred, settling in beside me, her head resting on my shoulder as we both drifted off to sleep.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back