• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE MOM NEXT DOOR - chapter 11

flugel1

TMF Regular
hope u guys/gals like this. Theyre fun to write for. Theres a few more chapters in the mix but i'd like your feedback. About 5 mos ago i had a brain bleed. It's taken me some time to relearn well almost everything. I'd actually forgotten how much i like to write. Sooooo......................my creative part is a little hampered. If you have any adventures you like to see B, J, and the K'S experience let me know. I want to get back to being creative but I need more direction than before. As always, feedback is appreciated. Thnx

THE MOM NEXT DOOR – chapter 11 Shopping Trip

The next couple of weeks were uneventful. J and B had fallen into a really good rhythm. Brooke had gotten grove back on the court and in the classroom. Janets class and team teaching concept was going great. One Saturday morning they woke up and realized they had nothing scheduled. It was a great feeling. Brooke went out for a run and Janet graded papers. When Brooke returned she came up benind Janet and wrapped her sweaty arms around her, kissed her neck and fondled her breasts. “Brooke, your all sweaty and gross. Get off me” she teased. “Well help me clean off” and Brooke headed for the shower. Janet didn't have to be asked twice. The shower was one of Janets favorite places. She loved the hot water, the sight of Brooke nude and wet, the way shampoo trickled down her body. She loved running her hands over the wet brunette. It was so intimate and 'theirs'. When Janet pronouced her clean, Brooke suddenly turned and pressed the smaller red head into the shower wall and covered her face with her breasts. Pinned and unable to move, Brooke tickled her waist. Janet slapped at her hands but was having trouble breathing. Brooke felt Janets nipples get hard against her body. She loved it.
She did a little butt tickle and let Janet free. They kissed hungrily for a few minutes.

“What has gotten into you today?” Janet teased. “I don't know I'm just feeling very girly. You know what I want to do today. Have a girl day. Go to the fashion mall, shop, mani/pedi, go to lunch” This was very un-Brooke like. “Sounds great lets do it” Janet enthused. So they got dry and dressed. Brooke even put some make up on. Both girls wore shorts, T's and sandals. They hoped in the car and headed out for their adventure.
Janet was driving and this time Brooke snaked her hand under the shorts and started to tease. “Look, that feels great but its dangerous” Janet went into teacher mode. “It was dangerous when you were doing it to me” Brooke teased back. “Yeah, but you know your a better driver than me” and they both laughed and Brooke just scracthed J's thighs.

They got to the mall and just wandered around and window shopped. Neither wanted or needed anything but it just felt so good being together and being girls. Janet had never really had close Gfs and was totally into this. They wandered buy a nail salon “Mani/pedi?” Brooke asked. “Of course” and they giggled in. Being pampered was such a gulity pleasure that neither did much, they loved it. Janet chose a pale pink shade and Brooke choose Neon green with silver flecks. “Subtle” Janet teased. “Just like me” Brooke teased back. The mani went fine. The pedi was a different story.

The girls kept giggling as attendants tried to do their toes. And the more they giggled the more it caused them to giggle. It was almost like the attendants were tickling them on purpose. When they were finally done they walked out feeling pretty and girly. “Dork” Janet whispered. “Ticklish Nerd” Brooke whispered back and put her arm around her shoulder. Janet just slipped her arm around B's waist and they both realized at the same moment that probably wasn't a great idea and yanked their arms back. “Sorry” Brooke whispered. They walked past a few stores and Janet blurted out “Look, its my favorite store” and grabbed Brookes hand and led her into her first trip to William Sonoma. It was Janets hardward store. She couldn't leave with buying something.

Brooke was so happy watching Janet get excited about kitchen stuff she knew nothing about. Janet was explaining kitchen stuff like Brooke explained volleyball. She ended up buying something Brooke couldn't even figure out was it was used for but Janet HAD to have it. As they were walking thru the mall they heard someone yell out “Janet”. When they turned around they saw a lovely blond woman waving and coming toward them. Brooke noticed Janet tense up.

“Janet, what a nice surprise” and the blond hugged her. “Little weekend shopping spree I see. Hi I'm Julie, I teach with Janet” and she shook Brookes hand. “Where are my manners. Julie Evens...........Brooke Davis. Brooke's staying with me for a few weeks” Brooked jumped into help. “Yeah, Janet has been a life saver. I'm on the volleyball team with her neighbors daugters and got to know her this summer. My landlord sold our double out from under us and I didn't know what to do. Janet offered to let me stay there. I don't know what I would of done” “Well that's pretty cool” Julie said and Brooke could see Janet relax. First public hurdle overcome. “I was going to get some lunch, would you like to join?” Julie offered. Brooke looked at Janet and smiled. “Sure that would be great” and they went to the food court. And it really was great. Janet was so private and protective it was fun to be 'out' in public with Brooke. When lunch was over they went their separate ways.

As they were walking down the mall Brooke grabbed Janets hand and yelled “My favorite store” and pulled her into Victoria Secret. She put her arms around Janet and said softly “Go find something fun and try it on. I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours” and slapped her ass gently. They went into dressing rooms next to each other and Janet heard “JJ come tell me what you think”. Janet had chosen a sheer baby doll nightie that was pretty see thru. When she entered Brooke's dresssing room her jaw dropped.

Brooke stood their in the tiniest bright red thong and a push up bra that made her boobs even more amazing. Before she could think. She jumped on Brooke kissed her deeply and raised her right arm above her head. “Don't move, don't laugh, don't say anything” and she lifted her left arm as well. She ran her newly pink nails down her arms. Brooke started to giggle. “SSHHHHHHSSSSSSH” stern teacher instructed. She pushed her vag into the taller girl. Slowly she made her way to her pits and scratched and wiggled. They locked eyes and Janet tickled. Brooke was doing her best to stay silent. It was mostly working. Then Janet's eyes changed and her hands moved. Brooke's eyes grew 3 sizes.

Brookes most ticklish spot was on her sides, above her breasts and just below the hallows of her pits. And Janet knew it. She moved her fingers to that very spot and just held them there. Brooke was pleading with her eyes and shaking her head no. Janet smiled evilily and started to tickle. Brooke scrunched her eyes and bit her lip. Janet started to tickle down her sides and kiss her tummy. She got down on her knees and removed the tiniest red thong ever. She kissed the tiny triangle. Stood up and said “You'd better buy these” She bit a nip and left the room. Brooke was on fire.

Brooke paid for her purchase and they headed to the car. They didn't say anything cuz they didn't need to. They buckled up and Brooke slid her hand under Janets shorts and just left it there. “I love you so much” “Me too” Janet replied. When they got home, the K's were laying out, topless of course. “Damn” Brooke said. “Hey welcome home, come join” Kaley yelled. “Anticipation” Janet sang as she went to get her bikini on. Brooke just said screw it and got naked, made 2 drinks and headed pool side. Kaley said “would you put some sunscreen on my back”. So Brooke sat her naked ass on Kaleys barely covered ass and started to rub lotion on, massage, and back scratch. “That feels so good” Kaley purred.

Janet came out to see naked Brooke on nearly naked Kaley “Bold fashion choice” she teased. “Janet would you put some lotion on my back” Kelsey asked. Janet gave Brooke a quick kissed and took her top off and sat on Kelsey and started to lube her up. “Thank you, that does feel good” Kelsey purred as well. Janet was feeling frisky and started to lightly tickle Kelsey's sides. Not hard, just lightly. The new nails were getting a workout. Kels tried to wiggle away. Her firm butt was having a nice effect on Janet. Brooke had turned around and was working on Kales legs. She was also grinding into her butt a little. She did some foot tickling. Kales kicked her feet trying to stop it. Janet upped her tickling of the long, lean ticklish twin. She found a lil side boob spot that had Kelsey shaking with laughter. Janet wasn't complaining.

When Brooke was done Kaley rolled on her back. “What's up with you horndawg” Kaley asked smiling. “Just feeling girly” and she started with the lotion on Kaleys breasts. Kaley wasn't complaining. Janet slid down and was sitting on Kelsey's knees and tickling her butt and thighs. Kelsey was slapping at her and laughing but was also liking the attention. Kaley and Brooke were just staring at each other as she fondled and massaged and lotioned up her boobs. All were happy. Brooke was grinding her groin into Kaley who was gringing back. Kaley finally said “Brookie, I've got to pee” “Me too” laughed Kelsey. So the girls got off the K's. But Kaley grabbed the naked, horny Brooke and threw her in the pool. “Cool off you big ol' ho” and Kelsey grabbed Janet and threw her in as well. They hi fived and picked up their stuff. “Didn't have to pee. Just wanted to throw you in the pool” and she blew Brooke a kiss as they left. Brooke quickly removed Janet's bikini bottoms and they made out. HARD.

'' Ok, my turn'' and Brooke led Janet to the shallow end, grabbed her hands and put them on the railing that led into the pool. “You hold onto that til I'm done or there will be hell to pay. Understand''. Janet nodded and smiled know what was coming. She walked out of the pool and Janet drank in the sight of her gorgeous, wet body walking away. Soon she was back. ''Close your eyes'' Brooke commanded and Janet did as she was told. She felt a blindfold being tied around her eyes. She heard Brooke enter the water and felt her spread Janets legs. Soon Brooke was as far between them as she could be. She rubbed herself on Janets pussy. Janet instinctively wrapped her legs around her. ''Not so fast'' And Brooke moved her legs back apart. She started gently tickling her underarms. Janet was giggling.
As Brooke moved up and down her body Janets laughter increased. The blindfold made everything heightened. Janet was floating and laughing and kicking her feet. Suddenly she felt 2 hands on her butt and B lifted her out of the water.

Next she felt Brookes tongue teasing her. Up and down, in and out. It was delcious torment. Brooke put Janets legs on her shoulders to support her and give her better access. Janet was getting wet and it had nothing to do with the pool. As Brookes tongue continued its work. Brooke then started tickling her sides as she upped her energy down below. ''NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO'' Janet yelled and laughed. As her tonguing continued Janets laughter and voice got huskier. She started to grind her face against the tongue. It felt almost like an out of body experience as she floated in the water, being tickled and tongued. Brooke felt J's thighs lock around her head. She knew she was close.
''Damn.................yes....................yes........................so...............close...............right there......................yes................gawd.............DDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMNNNN''. And Janets exploded on her face. Janets body went limp and she let go of the railing. ''Hey, did I say you could let go'' Brooke commanded sternly. Janet shook her head grabbed ahold of the railing.

Next thing she knew she felt Brook's hot, wet puss on her face and felt her foot being lifted out of the water. ''When I cum we can go'' and she started to attack the wet, crinkly soles of her friend. Janet screamed and laughed, both muffled by Brooks hot little love zone. Janet got to work. It was torture. She couldn't focus from the tickling and the awkward angle, and lack of sight. Brook knew this, she was just having fun watching Janet wiggle and struggle. So cute. So sexy. Brook knew she couldn't get off like this, so she let Janet work for for a few more minutes; making sure she tickled harder and ground her V into J's face.

She finally relented and removed the blindfold. ''Damn Brook I thought I was going to drown or suffocate'' Janet huffed. ''Thats ok. I know CPR''. And Brook turned around and stuck her tongue down Janets throat. She grabbed her by the hand and they ran to the bedroom to satisfy each other.

Story is nicely done but more importantly sorry to hear about a brain bleed - serious stuff - good luck on your continued recovery

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back