• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jim the Perfect Tickle Toy M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I was playing a cum denial scene recently with a local guy and thrilled and amazed finding someone wanting a genuine meet as a rarity on the website where fantasists and no shows most often advertise! I had him tied naked except for his briefs and socks on the bed, he in his early 30's, straight - married and wanting a first time experience being dominated and edged by another guy! As arranged I met him at the station where he arrived directly from work; the Manager of a well known London Department store. 6' tall and attractive, Jim had told me he wore a size 12 shoe and had worn the black nylon socks I had insisted on him doing. Jim was nervous but also excited as I was telling him I was going to get my pleasure exciting him and we had discussed he would be with me a few hours as I said quick meets of no interest to me and he had said his wife was away for a few days.

As he stripped he was already hard and told him to lie on the bed on his back and secured stroked his dick over his briefs saying now he was mine to tease and he nodded and I stroked his armpits and he squirmed so stroked his nipples all the time seeing his dick throbbing at every touch. I blindfold him saying that this would heighten every touch sensation and he nodded as having spoken we sensed we could trust one another. Blindfold I whispered in his ear that he was my tickle-toy and stroked his pits lightly as he reacted perfectly as I had told him I like a really sensitive guy and Jim had said he would be as he would be nervous as this was to be his first time acting out his fantasy in reality!

I then taunted him as I stroked his nipples and armpits and asked him to tell me what that fantasy was and he said he had always been fascinated by the idea of him being tied and vulnerable and helpless as someone and another guy fondled him, felt him up all over, molested and touched him and edged him eventually jacking him off but being played with and powerless as the other person was in control and calling the shots and feeling powerless as ignored when he wanted the torments to stop!

I then again began feeling his dick over his briefs and slid my fingers inside them and felt his balls which made him moan as it was sensual and erotic and I was feeling him up and saying I would be edging him and teasing and tormenting him and as I fondled him saw he was rubbing his socked feet together as tied together he reacted to his balls being caressed. I told him I loved playing with him as I concentrated on stroking the head of his dick and my fingers traced around it and I kept stroking the head of his dick lightly as he moaned. Pre-cum started started oozing out and I use used it as a lube and continued massaging the head of his hard dick and then gripped the length and began jerking his dick up and down as more pre-cum was oozing out. I fondled Jim's balls with one hand while he jacked his dick with the other. The feeling of his not being able to stop me was exciting him and so turned on he was close to shooting his load and I stopped!

"Yeah you want me to carry on right Jim, speed up the pace yeah let you cum you so want that and you will when I let you!" I teased and licked his nipples to keep him hard and stroked his chest and made him squirm as Jim had told me he was very ticklish and he was and he is as living close we meet when he's free and horny!

I loved the fact he was so sensitive and told him I would be teasing his dick but he was going to learn self - control and wasn't going to shoot his load until I said so! If he did then he would be severely punished as I had not forgotten his telling me he was excruciatingly ticklish on his feet. Jim nodded! I then went to his socked feet and as soon as I touched his right foot he begged me to stop, he knew I wouldn't but his instant reaction and I touched his left foot as he pleaded with me he really was ticklish and to be gentle and I assured him that his feet would be receiving the gentle touch, very gentle touch!

I calmly told him he wasn't going anywhere and that he had better stop squirming or I would give him something to squirm for as I gently ran my fingers over the sole of his right socked foot which made him jump and stroked it more and more and more as he tried to resist reacting as I verbally taunted him saying he had wanted the gentle touch and he was getting the gentle touch and saying he seemed to be very sensitive on his feet, warm and sweaty feet so much more sensitive and smiling as he squirmed. I then began stroking the sole of his left socked sole with just the pads of my fingers as I had used on his right sole emphasising the gentleness of the touch but which evidently proved amazingly effective as soon he could not resist my touch and I heard mumbling from him as he bit his lips and helped him out gagging him with the scarf!

"Jim think about how reactive your feet will be when these socks are off!" I taunted him. I told him some guys feet are so very sensitive that they can barely cope with them being touched and he fitted this category and with him I would therefore begin slowly and gently leading to the fully fledged tickle assault which would have him howling being so horrendously ticklish on his big feet but there was no escape from the inevitable as he was going to live out his fantasy as he had anticipated and dreaded as he was going to be reduced to being my tickle slave and crave to be fulfilling his secret hunger to being submissive to another man who touched all his buttons, using and abusing him and exploiting his weakness, his ticklishness mercilessly!

Jim gasped as sniffing his socked feet I told him they smelled like feet and normally hidden and protected in his shoes, now exposed and socked mine to handle and fondle knowing it might be embarrassing and humiliating for him to have another man able to play with them as I wanted and squeezed his socked toes as I said this stressing the point to him that his feet were under my control and would be for as long as I decided! Then pressed my face to both soles and told him to wiggle his socked toes or I would stroke them so they wiggled and he wiggled his toes both feet and then as told wiggled the toes of one foot then the other foot and then when told stopped and I began tracing my fingers along the soles of his feet from heels to toes so they wiggled and flexed furiously!

Jim really tried to pull his feet free and moaned as I sucked on the toes of each foot in turn and stroked his soles so his toes wiggled in my mouth as he shook and squirmed as I told him his toes tasty, he could imagine how licklish they'd be bare as soon they would be. I stroked Jim's feet very slowly and breathed on them enjoying taunting him just lightly stroking them saying to him they were such warm feet but even socked, in thin black nylon socks provided with very little determination from an experienced and sadistic tickler who would be peeling both socks off his big stinky feet and tickling his bare feet and toes until he pissed himself but if he did then punishing him more with tickling and later edging him and milking him, his feet becoming even more ticklish after shooting his load! I heard a muffled response from him of protests along the lines of pleading like this ...

"Oh please! Please! Don't tickle my feet! You cant! Not my bare feet please!" and trying like hell to pull his feet away but then cutting the toe ends of both socks and sliding fingers down inside his socks and connecting my fingers with his warm and moist, super tender soles and licking his exposed toes finding the combination of sensations tortuous for him and saying he was so honest telling me his feet being so ticklish he hadn't known if he's be able to stand them tickled and fingers trapped inside his socks, stroking both arches lightly seeing his toes wiggling and saying his feet mine to play with as long as I wanted and he not being able to do a damn thing about it!

I then peeled both socks off and sensed Jim feeling so uneasy having his feet exposed and vulnerable as I deeply sniffed them both saying his size 12's were amazing, nicely shaped and smelling like feet and his wife might not appreciate them but now he was with someone who did; another guy loving a straight guy's feet and as I sucked on the bare toes of his right foot I caressed his balls through his briefs making him gasp and fondled his dick over his briefs sucking on the toes of his left foot sand felt his hard dick and sucking his toes on each foot rubbed his dick as Jim moaned as I told him I was giving his toes the blow job he wanted me doing to his hard throbbing dick!

I then peeled his briefs down and licked his dick so he moaned and was so excited and licked his balls working him up and kept licking his dick getiing him hotter and hotter and telling him he had a great dick and he so wanted to come or soon would and he nodded breathing heavily and getting more and more turned on and then stopped and moved to his feet and licked in between and under his toes and licked both soles, crinkled soles having very sensitive, so licklish feet and indulged in sucking one big toe then the other as he wanted his dick sucked and indulged myself in giving his feet a thorough tongue bath caressing his balls keeping him hard and horny! I told him his feet tasting so salty as he breathed heavily and told him his stinky, sweaty feet were going to be so tickled as they were so ticklish!

I heard Jim breathing heavily as each bare foot was stroked slowly and my tongue slid under all of his toes and in between them one after the other and then got the baby oil and poured some over his hard dick and massaged it all over his dick saying it was going to make his dick slicker so my hand would glide over it and his balls as I was going to drive him berserk with the art of touch in ways he couldn't imagine but the feelings he would experience were going to be intense! I held the base of Jim's dick with one hand while my other hand was stroking him off at a steady pace, not too quick, not too slow and telling him he was totally helpless and there no escape from my skillful hand, having been a masseur knowing how to make him pant! The feeling of his powerlessness gave me a real buzz as my hand either stroked his dick which was now ultra-sensitive or rubbed his dick stirring up his mind saying his feet not forgotten so not to imagine this for a single second as they like his dick now belonged to me!

My words words got Jim harder and his feelings of being powerless was incredible to witness as I stroked and licked his dick, sucking it would have got him off so stroked it instead telling him to relax and held onto the base of his dick and my hand massaged it and then said it seemed to me he having agonisingly ticklish feet and was glad he'd come from his office as edging him like this amused me whilst he knowing any moment I would be torturing his feet again and whilst caressing his dick then reaching down and stroking the soles of his feet alternately and saying I was going to drive him hysterical and then licked his balls but my hands free I lightly tickled his arm pits and then back at his feet tongued his toes! I ran my tongue from one toe to the next and then fixated my tongue lickling on the bare soles of his feet and was relentless as he begged, pleaded and laughed so rewarded him grazing my teeth over both arches and nibbling his toes and along the soles of his delicious feet and nibbled the balls of his feet saying he knew now who his feet belonged to and stroked his soles until he nodded his head!

"Good boy Jim these feet are something else made for playing with and teasing as they're really ticklish even lightly stroking your soles and arches and drawing little circles with my fingertips in the centre of your soles but try to keep feet still and not wiggle your toes or you tempt me to give them reason to and you don't want that do you Jim, forcing you to endure wild tickling sensations and delay me playing with your dick and keeping you hard and horny!" Saying this caressed Jim's balls making him gasp and licked the head of his dick lightly, teasingly and stroked the shaft loving his reactions and whispering in his ear how I was going to let him cum and making him shake his head licking his earlobe just to tease him saying it was fun taunting a guy who liked pussy and tits but couldn't stop me taunting him intimately as I pinched his nipples.

I then caressed his inner thighs making him squirm and caressed his dick and rubbed it as he really moaned getting so close to shooting his spunk, so close as I whispered in his ear and he begged me to let him cum and I taunted him he really wanted to didn't he and he nodded! He didn't see me smiling as I was back at his feet and said to him that he didn't want me to slowly run my fingers up and down his sensitive soles and under and in between his toes. I lightly stroked up n' down both smooth soles telling him he was certainly one of the most ticklish men I had met and then stopped and just looked at his feet letting him wonder what I was going to do and then just sniffing them both and started to run a single finger up and down his right sole, then left sole and he went crazy as one finger delivering a maddening ticklish sensation but a real teasing technique which gained a great reaction from him, he still having a hard on! It happens with seriously ticklish guys as their muscles automatically tense up and unable to do anything about it.

"It seems Jim you like being tickle tortured as your dick shows and I am going to break you with tickles and expecially tickle the shit out of your feet because they're both truly ticklish and it turns me on to see your helpless reactions to the tickling they're getting and I am going to tickle your feet with everything I've got and loving it totally!" I maintained the tickles and alternated between slow and soft and then fast and hard! I raked my fingers over his feet and then played with his toes and then tickled him some more! I then started rubbing his dick back and forth while warning him not to cum and letting Jim know he was with me to be tickled, stroked, licked and nibbled and I was going to continuously arouse him in ways he might love and others hate and saying this gripped Jim's dick but warning Jim not to cum as I rubbed his shaft and slowly caressed his dick and his balls in sensual ways but not pressured enought to make him cum!

I then was at his big n' sweating feet and telling Jim they smelled awesome and licked and sucked on his toes and ran my fingers in his armpits before slowly polishing the head of his dick again with a finger licked by me so even more teasingly, teasing Jim senseless and this time warning him not to cum but deliberately teasingly touching him in a way he would and then Jim shot his first load and then stroked his dick again as now it was unbearably sensitive! I then stroked my fingers up and down the soles of his feet and even muffled Jim howled with laughter. The harder he laughed, the faster I tickled. Eye level with the soles of his feet I told him he'd been warned and tickled both big soles with my fingers inhaling their masculine aroma as I brushed my face against them both and tickled his feet in a relentless but for me playful way, tickling Jim's arches with rapid caresses!

I then slowly licked from his heels to the base of his toes loving seeing his feet flexing and toes wiggling and fully indulged in delivering faster licks under his toes and in between them all and scraped my fingers up n' down the soles of Jim's feet. Then slow licks the length of Jim's feet as he was and is very licklish but it is also intimate and this first time was alient to him having another man's tongue on his feet and his toes nibbled! I spider tickled all over both feet making Jim really gasp but then made him moan with pleasure stroking his dick and balls. I then sucked on Jim's dick and working on his shaft with my tongue and then tickle teased the soles of Jim's feet and jerked his dick until again Jim shot another load!

I then had Jim in fits of giggles, feet flexing, toes wiggling as he lay secured and helpless laughing like a child as I told him he needed to be punished and I was going to have to tickle his feet, run my fingers up and down the soles of his feet, gently stroke the smooth soles, run my fingers across the tender skin between his toes and rake my nails across the sensitive soles knowing how tortuous it was going to be for somebody so ticklish! I gently stroked the soles of Jim's bare feet, vulnerable feet helpless to my teasing, ticklish touch. I then stroked the sides of Jim's stomach and along his sides to his armpits again which made him squirm and then tickled his balls as Jim's breathing got deeper and deeper but drawn again to Jim's vulnerable feet which tickling always teases and taunts him perfectly. My tickling the top of his dick and the soles of his bare feet simultaneously certainly takes him way over his limits of endurance and resulting in his laughing uncontrollably and ignoring any protests he gave me even muffled.

Jim's feet are so sensitive and I really enjoyed and enjoy methodically and slowly tickle torturing his feet and I indulge in enjoying tickling in between every toe and lickle every inch of his feet and they're no less sensitive now then they were the first time and Jim knows every meeting I will be tickling the shit out of his feet because secured I can and I need no other reason, he is my tickle-toy and with me for my pleasure and not his so I can do anything I want to his feet and toes. Jim never fails to deliver spunk and suffer horribly then being extraordinarily ticklish and my using tickle tools like the feather, the hairbrush, Q-Tips, dry nibbed marker pen as well as fingers and tongue and I have ideas in future meets to invite another guy to join but will not tell Jim in advance.

Jim the ultimate tickle-toy and giggles and laughs as my fingers explore his whole body especially his feet and laughs loudly the most when tickles are fixed on his insteps and his arches but stroking the soles of his feet when he goes berserk and relish is running my tongue along the sides of his feet and along his toes and suck on them hard as I do his dick but the tongue on his feet really gets to him so he endures them painted with my saliva by my warm, wet soles and gently licking his toes. I challenge him to resist his urges to laugh and his futile attempts to pull his feet away which being so sensitive on them is an instantaneous reaction from him. I love seeing him wiggle and squirm and laughing and gasping as I lick his extremely licklish feet at the mercy of my determined tongue!

I thrill scraping my fingers across his insteps and up n' down his arches and along the soles of Jim's feet and hearing his soon uncontrollable laughter and will then stroke his thick, hard dick and engage in starting a teasing hand job on him and then alternate between stroking his dick and the soles of his feet. With a third party I will be concentrating on his feet and the other guy anywhere else and respecting Jim does not want to be fucked, a feather will be tickling his asshole! My tortuous touch then often focuses on his balls and then light strokes over his dick and getting him ready to shoot his spunk and have found that the more I tickle his feet and tickle the head of his dick the closer he gets to shooting his spunk and once he does Jim is then the one thing which makes him the perfect tickle-toy for me and what's that? He's tortuously ticklish, the prefect attribute necessary!

Last edited:
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back