• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

More celeb stories! P.S. Does anyone have a copy of my Game of Thrones stories??

i've posted a number of celeb stories but not featuring any you mentioned. Search under flugel and see if theres any u like. let me know

Don't have the stories, but would Love if you made more. Those were great.

BTW - I used to have a deviantart account as 'chentsweatervest', where I wrote 5 or 6 pretty long game of thrones based stories - I have since deactivated my account and lost the stories - if anyone for whatever reason is in possession of them, I would love to get in contact with you to see them again.

I remember those stories, and I absolutely loved them. Sadly I don't have copies of them either, but if anyone does, please do post them. I remember the heartbreak when I one day decided to re-read them only to find your disabled account.

I don't know if it will help, but maybe you could try searching for your old account at archive.org. It only works if the archive copied your page while it was up, but, well, worth a try?

Wow this is different, most people don't seem to like Celeb stories. However if you are up for a F/M story there is "The Goddess Spa (& Dungeon) or The Ultimate Lynda Carter Experience (a m/f story). Both can be found in my Archive.

Will there ever be a sequel to the GoT series¿ I allways thought Sansha got of easy in the first chapter...

Yeah we need more GoT tickling. Daenerys surely deserve some good ticklegasm as she seems to like it.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back