• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Monster Slayer F/M (commission)

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
Hello readers. The following is a commission story and very similar to the first Renismelthin story that I posted in many ways but I want to share it for you all to see as it's been a while since I have posted a story with the demonic ler. Hope you enjoy.

It was almost time.

Mark had just reached his 18th Birthday. It was a large celebration for most teenagers, but for Mark, it meant laying low. No big parties. No drinking. No real fun, to be honest. Mark was only to go out once to indulge his hobby: Dropping in at the local Comic book store.

There weren't many of these comic stores around. At least not in small towns. Mark had gotten into the habit of getting his books online. He didn't even realize there was a new comic book store until it had been open for almost 3 months. Now he made it a weekly hobby to go in and check for new material. It was a modest habit. Not nearly as harmful as drugs or alcohol.

Mark opened the door to the store at the same time that a rather shapely young woman, maybe just a year older than him, was exiting.

“Oh!” He gasped as he let her pass by him, no easy feat since he was a bit on the portly side. “Excuse me. Sorry.”

“No problem.” She said sweetly, tossing her blonde hair. “Seems we are on a collision course.” She commented.

“Yeah.” He gave an embarrassed chuckle.

“Have a nice day.” She passed by him.

“You too.” He carried on, entering the store. He had always been awkward around women. He was a nice enough guy, but he had other things to worry about. Like what would happen tonight. When he would have to...

“New Gotham City Sirens is in.” Jared's voice interrupted Mark's train of thought. “Joker's got Ivy in a-”

“Don't spoil it for me.” Mark laughed. “I'll take that and... Oh, look at this...” He approached a shelf with assorted collections on it. “New Sin City editions?”

“Just new covers.” Jared corrected.

“Still. Yellow Bastard looks great. I'll take that too.”

“How about a store discount for your big 18?”

“Thanks Jared.”

Mark walked into his apartment with his bag of comics. He set the bag on the counter when a lamp in the corner of the room turned on. Mark looked in surprise to see and older woman, maybe 50, sitting in Mark's recliner.

“I wasn't expecting you until 11.” Mark said, recognizing the woman: Angelique.

“I will be here at 11 as well. I just wanted to make sure that you were prepared.”

“I'm as prepared as I can be for someone who has to save the world. Especially one who has to save the world from a monster. And even more especially, one who has to save the world from a monster which is a complete mystery. It could be a dragon or it could be a gremlin. I don't have any damn idea.”

“I am not allowed to tell you much.” Angelique reminded him.

“Well, what will the other Watchers allow you to tell me?”

“Only that the monster is maybe a foot taller than you... and that it's female.”

“Female? So the thing has a gender? Seems like something you could have told me.” The annoyance in Mark's voice was noticeable.

“One shot from your crossbow should do it, and the armor will protect you. But if it comes down to hand to hand combat, the creature will prove to be... formidable.”

“But the armor will protect me, you said.”

“Yes. Where is it?”

“Here in the closet.” Mark opened the closet door and pulled down a large case. He placed it onto the floor and unlocked it with a combination: 6-6-6. It popped open, revealing several small sections of solid gold armor, as well as a wooden crossbow with one bolt.

“Put it on.” Angelique commanded.

“Now?” Mark inquired. “There are still a few hours before...”

“Yes, now. I have to make sure it still fits on you.”

“Is that a fat joke? Cause you were the one telling me that I needed to be a certain size for this or the armor wouldn't fit.”

“Just put it on.” Angelique sighed. She might have been beautiful once, but age was starting to wear on her. Mark took off his brown tee shirt. He was a bit heavy, but his chest was a sight. His nipples were huge and puffy, and his breasts were almost big enough to rival a playboy bunnies. Angelique had to stifle a laugh. It took about 20 minutes for Mark to apply and connect the nearly 15 separate pieces of armor into a full torso. He had wondered why there was no armor to protect any other part of his body, but never bothered to ask. He figured it must not be important.

“Okay, it seems to fit.” He jokingly turned as if modeling the armor on a catwalk.

“This isn't funny.” She assured him. “If you are unable to defeat the creature, she will destroy you and mankind will be doomed. There is a reason that the other Watchers have had me train you since birth to fire that crossbow correctly. Now put your shirt back on.” Angelique got up from the chair and walked to the door.

“Oh, and Mark?”

“What?”

“Happy Birthday.”

It was almost Midnight when the car pulled up to the tower. The monument looked like something that would be in the background of an old Universal Monsters film. Angelique pulled up beside it and stopped the car. Mark sat in the passenger seat.

“So is there a time limit?”

“What do you mean?” Angelique turned off the car radio to pay attention to him.

“Like, do I have to kill the thing by a certain time?”

“No, Mark. One of two things will happen: You will kill her, or she will break you.”

“Yeah, that's another thing.” Mark commented. “What exactly do you mean by break?”

“It's almost time. I cannot follow you inside. Trust your armor and your weapon. Go. Go now.” Angelique insisted.

Mark got out of the car and walked up to the tower. There was a small door written in what looked like chalk on the wall. Once Mark was close to it, the drawing expanded, growing bigger and bigger until the outline was about the size of a normal door. Then, that section of the wall disappeared, allowing Mark to enter.

“Nice.” Mark said to himself as he walked in. As he did, the wall reappeared behind him, essentially trapping him in the tower. “Hey! What the fu-”

There was a huge puff of purple smoke hissing behind him. He turned from the wall to face the center of the room. The smoke smelled pleasant, like roses. He started to become a little enamored with the scent, but then he heard the voice.

“Who is there to challenge me?” The voice asked. It didn't sound booming or menacing. In fact, it sounded like a young girl's voice. Like that of a teen who was now of age to babysit. This was the monster's voice? Some monster, Mark sneered.

“I am.” He said in his most confident voice.

“Oooo... a boy...” The voice cooed. What the Hell? Was this a monster or a schoolgirl with a crush?

The smoke cleared and Mark received his first real look at the creature. It certainly wasn't was he expected: It's flesh was soft looking and bright pink, almost hot pink. It's lips and catlike eyes were neon purple, and it's hair was a striking blue. It's body gave away it's gender as much as it's voice did. Athletic legs and thighs led of to a full ass and her large, swollen bosom would have made any man have to stop and wipe drool from his shirt.

“What are you?”

“Me?” The creature replied. “I'm Renismelthin, The Tickle Monster.”

“The what?” Mark couldn't help but laugh. He had expected something truly malevolent and diabolical, not a PinUpFiles.com version of a children's story.

“And you are the warrior. The Monster Slayer. You don't look like much to me, my Dear.”

“Well, then, we'll just get this over with now.” Mark raised and aimed the crossbow.

“Oh, what are you gonna do, shoot me with that... bear?”

Mark looked down to see that he was now holding a stuffed Teddy Bear instead of his weapon. He dropped it, unsure of what to do now.

“The Watchers said it would...”

“The Watchers?” The monster mocked. “Oh, Dear boy, haven't you figured it out yet? Every generation there is a child born like you. He or she is raised to combat me on the night of their 18th Birthday.

“Yes, and if they kill you...”

“Kill me?” Renismelthin interrupted once more. “Child, does it look like I have ever been killed? How do you explain that?”

Mark quickly realized that she was right. It didn't make any sense. Could the Watchers have been lying to him all of this time?

“You're not a warrior. You're a sacrifice.” The monster raised her hands, wiggling her fingers, allowing Mark to see her devilish nails. “Now then, let's find those tickle spots, shall we?”

Mark decided to attack the creature head on. He threw a line of punches, each one dodged by the demon. She scratched at him a few times, and before long, his shirt was shredded. He pulled it off of him to reveal the armor.

“Oh no!” Renismelthin whimpered. “How am I supposed to get around that?”

“They told me it would protect me. Looks like they weren't lying about that.” Mark told her smugly. He threw another punch and this one connected, though it didn't do much. It hurt his hand more than it hurt the demon's face.

“So violent. I don't want you hurt. I want you laughing.” Renismelthin sighed.

“You're not gonna get a chuckle out of me.”

“We'll see.” The demon smiled and tried to scribble her nails along Mark's chest, but the armor prevented him from feeling any of it. “Curses!”

“Told you.” Mark tried to push the demon back but it was like pushing a wall.

“I have to be able to touch you or there is no point!” Renismelthin said angrily. “Unless...” She raised a single nail and strategically placed it in the crack between two of the pieces of armor. There as a slicing sound and Mark looked down to see that she had cut one of the straps, letting the section of armor covering the right side of his stomach to fall away.

“What the Hell?!” Mark started to realize how much trouble he might be in.

“That looks like a tummy!” She grinned evilly.

“No. Get back.” He tried to swing another punch, but this time, Renismelthin caught his fist in hers and held it in place. She raised his arm up, as she was about a foot taller than him. She took another swipe with her nail and sliced off the section that was covering his underarm.

“And this looks like a pittie.” She remarked with an impish smirk. “Is it ticklish?”

He ripped his arm free, but his panicked expression gave his fear away.

“I'm gonna get you, Child.” She threatened in her teenage girl voice.

Mark tried to back away but stumbled over and landed on his back. Renismelthin didn't waste a second, pouncing on his body and straddling his waist. She grabbed his wrists with both hands and pinned them above his head. She was as strong as an ox!

“Okay, Little boy... It's time to play tickle.” She moved her fingers over the patch of belly that was exposed and drew an inward spiral with one nail, spiraling in at first, then back out, then back in, covering the area.

“S-Stop thahat!”

“Stop whaaaat?” Her eyes were wide and playful.

“Get off of me!” Mark pulled his wrists free and squirmed out from underneath her.

“You're gonna be fun. I can tell. The look in your eyes when I touch you. It's like the feeling is new to you. You don't get tickled much, do you?” Renismelthin closed in on Mark as he scoured the room, trying to find a way to escape.

“You tell me how to get out of here now!” He demanded.

“The same way you came in.” She answered. She was a cat playing with a mouse at this point and she relished Mark's panic.

“I can't get it to open! I don't know how it works!

“Such a shame. Guess you're stuck in here with me.” Renismelthin moved to him with lightning speed and pushed him back into what looked like an old medieval throne.

“Do you like your Tickle Chair?” The demon asked as if she really hoped he was pleased by the piece. “It's an exact replica of the Warsaw Throne chair of Stanislaus Augustus. Well... almost exact.” She motioned to the armrests and legs of the chair where there were gold shackles that quickly locked Mark into place. He couldn't get up out of the chair.

“Now, let's see about the rest of this armor...” She began using her nails to remove each section. She worked slowly, letting the suspense build in her prey. She was humming Dem Bones (otherwise known as The Skeleton Dance) as she worked. Soon Mark's entire stomach was bare. “Mmm... delicious...” She began lightly tickling his tummy.

“Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...”

“Yes... yes... Nice and ticklish...” Renismelthin was clearly pleased. “Don't fret, little boy. You never had a chance against me. Nobody can resist my touch.”

Mark didn't care so much for the taunts. Renismlethin was bullying him in a way and he refused to accept it. Biting his tongue, he managed to control his giggles.

“Come now...” She glided the pads of her fingers over his belly. “You can't fool me, Child. I know this tickles. I know all the games. All of the techniques. I even know where you are the most ticklish... even if you don't know yourself.” Another quick swipe from Renismelthin's talon removed a section covering Mark's left pec. The man boob hung and the thick nipple poked out.

“Wardrobe malfunction?” She joked as she brushed the nipple with her palm.

“UNGH!” Mark jolted.

“There you are.” She whispered happily. To his horror, Mark watched as the demon's fingers neared the nipple again. She grazed her fingers very softly across it and Mark started begging immediately.

“No no no no no! Look, let's just stop for a second and talk about this.”

“The big bad warrior is losing his composure...” She teased as her touch caused the nipple to start hardening.

“Look! I... Hehehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehe...”

“Tickle tickle tickle... There there, now... just let it go. It's so much better if you just give in. Coochie coochie coo.” Her girlish voice pierced through Mark as her fingers sent such electric sensations through his body. His face went red with humiliation.

“Don't be shy. Your secret is safe with me, little boy. I'll tickle you and keep you happy... Awww... Look at that face... such a sheepish little boy. Tickle tickle tickle...Let's turn up the volume a bit. She cut away the rest of the armor, leaving Mark's whole torso bare. She tickled both nipples now.

“HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!”

“Titty tickle! Titty tickle! Interesting, this is how I have broken many female warriors. You might be the first male I have encountered with such a feminine weakness.” She moved her head by his and let her forked tongue flick across the side of his neck.

“EHEhehHEhEhHEHHEhHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!”

“Yes, little boy... Coochie coo...” She started to grind her hips against the warrior, soon feeling his penis hardening in his cargo pants.

“I think someone is craving freedom.” Renismelthin unzipped and yanked down Mark's pants and boxers, tickling near the base of his erection, right at the sides.

“Hehehehehehhehehehehehehehee...”

“Tickle tickle... I know something you will like...” The creature pressed her breasts against Mark, letting them surround his hardened member.

“Now for more tickling...” She began teasing his nipples again.

“Goohohhoohohohhoddd why is it sooohhoohhoohhoohohoh ticklish!!!??”

“Each sacrifice must have a weak spot. When a mother is pregnant with a child who will be raised to face me, I visit the mother at night, usually at 6 or 7 months in. I touch her, caressing a certain spot on her belly. Depending on the position of the child inside of her, my touch wakes extra nerves on the child. It is usually on their feet or sides, as those spots press up against their mother's bellies, but in you... it was your nipples. You weren't groomed to fight me. You were groomed to get the giggles.

“HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!” Mark's laughter grew louder as Renismelthin licked her fingers and tickled the nipples now with slippery touches. Her breasts around his cock had kept him mighty hard, and now she was moving up and down so that it slid around between them. Her claws alternated between his ribs and nipples but those two nubs were always the center of her attacks.

“Tickle tickle...”

Mark thrust into her cleavage as he climaxed. It was the first orgasm of his life that wasn't by his own hand.

“Goody goody, it will be easier now.

“Easier to what?” Mark panted.

“To break you.”

“Oh my God. That's what Angelique meant.”

“Mhmm.” she attacked his nipples again with little pinches and caresses.

“HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!” It was intolerable. And to make matters worse, his semen had run down the creatures bosom and surrounded his penis. Now there was a natural lubricant involved in the booby trap.

“Kitchy koo... Cum again for me...” She leaned forward and took the left nipple into her mouth. Another scream. Another orgasm.

“STOHOHHOHOOHHOOOOHHOOOHPPPP I GIIHIHHIHIHIHIHIIHVEEE UUHHUUHHUUHUHUHPPP!!!”

“Are you mine?” She asked between gentle licks.

“YES!”

“Do you give yourself to me?”

“YES JUST STOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHHOOHOHOHPPPP!!!”

Suddenly, everything stopped. Mark opened his eyes. He was no longer in the tower. He was still strapped to the chair, almost completely nude, but there was nothing but darkness around him. Genuine terror overtook him down to his very soul.

“W-where am I?”

“In my home.” He heard Renismelthin's voice echoing. “You so called warriors are so gullible. I told you that you were a sacrifice to me. I broke you. And you surrendered yourself to me... for all eternity. You see. You are mine now... Body and soul. Just like all of the other children... all of them who I had marked as they formed in the womb. There is no escape. Not for any of you.”

“Any of us?” Mark asked as he was certain that he was alone. Without warning, an unnatural light, of which Mark could not see the origin, filled the room. It was vast. Incredibly vast. Mark could not see any walls or ceiling.

But he saw them. He saw all of the previous warriors. Hundreds of them, trapped in various devices. Deafening laughter filled the area. One particularly well endowed woman had disembodied fingers poking and teasing the undersides of her breasts while she pleaded. Another woman had a machine which flicked butterfly wings against the soles of her feet. There were men as well. One was having a small girlish imp teasing his scrotum with a feather. Another had what looked like vibrators humming and whirring under his arms. They were all hers. And now so was he. Renismelthin walked around in from of him as if she had been standing behind him.

“Now... let's get some oil for those nipples...”

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back