• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Andrew's Massage FFF/M (commission)

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
Here is another commission in the series of Jenni and Lily's interactions with Andrew. A very imaginative request, it was a blast to write. Enjoy!

Lily walked into work excited. Most people, of course, were never happy to walk into work. Lily, however, loved her job. She was eager to show off her new lingerie on the stage and knew she was likely to get quite a bit of money off of the horny men (and women) who would soon be inhabiting the joint.

Lily reached the bar counter where Sheryl was stocking bottles for the night to come.

“Hey, doll.” The bartender tossed her hair. “Bud Lite?”

“Not right now. Thanks though. I actually came in early to see Andrew.” Lily tapped the counter rhythmically with her nails.

“Good luck with that. He's on vacation.” Sheryl poured herself a shot of Fireball.

“Vacation?” Lily frowned. “Why wouldn't he have told me?”

“Well, it's not like you two are a couple.” Sheryl pointed out as she took her shot, needing a second as the drink burned it's way down her throat and then speaking with a bit of a rasp. “At least I don't think you are...” She raised an eyebrow.

“No. We're not. Not really.” Lily seemed unsure. “I'm just surprised. Did he tell you were he was going?”

“Nope.” Sheryl shook her head. “Although, earlier today, I found this in his office.” She pulled what looked like a newspaper advertisement out of her pocket and handed it to Lily. The witch's face turned angry.

“He went out of state...”

“... For a goddamn massage!?” Jenni read over the ad while sitting on her couch Lily was pacing in front of her while smoking a Djarum Black. “Hell, I could have given him a massage.”

“No. I could have.” Lily grabbed the ad from Jenni with a huff.

“Oh my...” Jenni grinned. “You like him.”

“Don't you?” Lily turned defensive.

“I like all of my regular toys.” The top heavy 26 year old pulled her phone out, looking up the massage parlor on Google. “But you really like him. Oh! My little girl is growing up!” She claimed jokingly.

“Growing up? I have nearly 400 years on you!” Lily shot back.

“Easy there.” Jenni smiled. “I know one of these girls.”

“What girls?”

“These masseuses.” Jenni clarified. “I'm on the website and the name popped out at me. Junko Kakihara. I saw her a couple of times in a doctor/patient capacity.”

“You had a masseuse for a patient?”

“Well, she wasn't a masseuse at that point. She was still in school. Suffered from Social Anxiety. I got her through it as far as I could and another doctor prescribed Paxil. She was doing pretty well when she moved.”

“Isn't that kind of stuff supposed to be confidential?” Lily reminded Jenni of her ethical dilemma.

“It's not the kind of thing I would talk about in a bar, but you are like family.” Jenni said. “Anyways, what I am getting at is that we could have a little fun with your crush.

“He's not my crush.”

“Whatever you say. I'm gonna call Junko. I should still have her number. We'll bring some toys, and make sure that Andrew gets a little more than a deep rub.” Her devious grin excited the witch.

“Hey, your treatments with Junko...” Lily backtracked a bit. “Were they your... hands on... treatments?”

Jenni folded her arms and her face went serious.

“Now that is a bit too much to ask. My specific treatments with my patients are my business. Strictly between me and them.”

“Okay. I... I'm sorry I asked.” Lily hoped she hadn't offended her friend but than she saw the smile return to Jenni's face.

“What I will tell you is that she sings like a canary if you goose her knees.”

The Angel Touch massage parlor didn't look too out of the ordinary from the outside. It was part of a shopping center in between a sports bar and a second hand clothing store. Andrew got out of his car, checking his watch. He was about 8 minutes early, but he certainly wouldn't mind waiting. He decided to head on in.

Andrew walked up to the counter where he was greeted by a young, Asian woman.

“Hello, I'm Junko.” She introduced herself.

“Hi, Junko. I'm Andrew.”

“2 O'clock?”

“That's me.” Andrew smiled. Junko went to work, furiously typing on the computer in front of her. She had a kind of punk look to her. A couple of piercings. Nothing too over the top. He could easily see her in some kind of Japanese girl band. She was very pretty. The contours of her body were very impressive. A bit of cleavage snuck out to say hello.

“Ut!” She exlaimed. “It looks like you are our 1,000th customer!”

“You're joking.”

“Not today!” She lit up. “This makes you eligible for a free upgrade to our special Six Hand Rubdown.”

Andrew thought about it. Six hands... Three women touching him... It was impossible to not think of the multiple gang tickles that Jenni and Lily had put him through in the past.

“Listen, I'm a bit on the... tender side.” He tried to explain discreetly. “Six hands might honestly be a bit more than I can handle.”

“A bit on the ticklish side, you mean?” She asked.

“Well...” He could feel himself blushing.

“No worries.” She told him. “This happens more often than you might realize. Most people are ticklish to some degree. But please take my word for it: It will feel amazing. It's not something you are likely to forget.”

Andrew decided to accept the offer after some playful coaxing from Junko. He signed a waver that she handed to him. It was in Japanese, but she explained to him that it simply claimed that he was accepting the upgrade and that he was fit and in good health, wasn't seeing a chiropractor, etc. After signing in 2 places and initialling in one, Junko led him behind the counter and down a hallway straight to the back of the parlor.

She opened a door with a key card and let Andrew in. My God, he thought, this room is a forest. There were huge potted plants everywhere.

“Is all of the green normal?” He asked.

“We find that it puts patients at ease.” Junko walked over to a desk, where she plugged an I-Pod into a small pair of speakers. “Please undress.”

“Down to my boxers?” Andrew asked.

“Down to your skin.” She answered, still setting up the speakers. “Unless you have a problem with that.”

Andrew had driven across state lines to do this. He had heard these girls were the best. He wasn't going to back out now. He stripped himself naked, thankful that he had been wearing clean socks and underwear, and that he had showered before coming in. He didn't want to offend this girl or the other two...

“Hey.” He wondered aloud. “Where are the other two girls?”

Junko turned to him with a slight simper.

“Oh, they will be in here in a minute or so.” She looked him over, perhaps a bit longer than was considered professional. “Alrighty, Hop up on the table, put your face in the hole there at the end.”

Andrew did as she requested. He laid on the table on his stomach, his face aimed towards the ground thanks to the hole that she spoke of. His feet hung off the end of the table but he figured they were supposed to. The table had a couple other breakaway sections that he figured were just part of the session. He wasn't going to complain. He already felt fairly at ease. He soon heard music. Light, airy, Japanese, female voices cooed melodically along with a piano.

“Let's begin.” He heard Junko just before he felt something press against the back of his head. It was her butt. She was putting most of her weight on her knees but he felt her heartshaped bottom rub against the back of his head as she began kneading his shoulder blades and around the top of his spine. It felt wonderful. There was something almost hypnotic going on but Andrew couldn't quite place it. He did start to worry though, when he realized that he couldn't move.

“I can't move my arms and legs...” He began to panic.

“Shhh... Don't worry. That's all apart of the technique. It won't last or cause any permanent paralysis. Just relax.” Junko insisted.

Andrew felt two hands touching his feet. The other two girls must have come in without him noticing. Junko's touch felt immaculate, but the hands on his feet, though they were only rubbing, seemed to be pressing into rather ticklish points.

“Hehey... I don't...”

“Shhh...” Junko soothed again. Jenni smirked as she continued to ticklishly probe Andrew's soles. She was in her clown getup complete with facepaint and blue wig. Lily was standing beside her. The two had not actually crept in, they had been hiding behind the plants, waiting for Junko to bring Andrew in. Lily had cast a spell over the music, paralyzing Andrew. As good as Junko was, she hadn't caused his inability to move. The spell only affected males, so none of the three women would suffer the paralysis themselves. Jenni started to rub her thumbs in the center of his soles.

“Okahahay, that's too muhuhuch...”

“Poor boy so ticklish...” Junko purred. “It's all part of the massage. Soon, you may even achieve orgasm. Just enjoy it.” Andrew had become aware of his erection a few minutes before

Lily walked around the table and exchanged a glance with Junko. Lily looked down at Andrew and climbed on top of him, sitting on his lower back and facing his lower body. She smiled down at his body affectionately and began to tickle his butt with her nails.

“Hehehehehhehehehehhehehehehehehehhe...”

“Let it out. All part of the massage.” Junko repeated as the three women all had to refrain from laughing at his predicament. Jenni was now massaging his toes, fully aware of how ticklish they were. She had piggied them often enough before to know how much a firm grip on them could set him into giggle mode.

“Hehehehehehehheheheheheheh Hahhahahahhahahahhahaha...”

Andrew felt an orgasm building inside of him and he tensed as he orgasmed, but did not ejaculate. It was incredibly rare for him to climax without ejaculating. But the tickling and rubbing was somehow having an extremely erotic effect on him. Lily moved her fingers from his butt, marching them underneath him to tickle at his hips on either side of his penis.

“Stohohoohohohhhoohhop! Pleehehehhehehhehehehaasee stohhoohhoohhoohp!”

“It's too late, Andrew. You signed the waver. You are ours now.” Junko taunted him. He orgasmed again, and again. He couldn't make sense of it. He wasn't cumming, but he was still experiencing the pleasure of each orgasm. He realized after a while that this had to have been going on for almost a half an hour at least. His body was so worn out that he wondered how well he would be able to move even without the paralysis. The touches all stopped and Andrew became aware that all three women were standing behind him near his feet. He looked down at them through the hole. He recognized the clown shoes and Lily's stilettos.

“Jenni! Lily! How did you?”

“Where do you get off taking a vacation without us?” Lily asked.

“I... I dunno. I just...”

“You just need to be taught a lesson.” Jenni told him. “Next time you get a week off, you take your girls with you. Got it?”

“Yes, I got it. I got it.” He sighed. “You pranked me good. I deserved it. Now let me go.”

“I don't think so.” Junko interjected. “See, your waver details an hour long session. You still have plenty of time.”

“Yesss...” Jenni practically hissed. “And naughty boys must be punished.”

Andrew felt the section in the middle of the table break away, allowing his balls and erection to jut out. Jenni set a metronome on the ground underneath Andrew's genitals. The metronome had a peacock feather tied to the pendulum. Jenni started it, and the feather began to brush his balls and the head and underside of his penis.

“Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock...” Jenni teased as she gave his butt a playful tickle.

“Hehehehehhehehehehehehhehehehehehehhehehe...”

“Move your hands, please, Jenni.” Andrew heard Junko request. Jenni pulled away and Junko set up a kind of hourglass on two legs on either side of Andrew's hips. The glass was full of an oily substance that began to drip down directly in the top of Andrew's butt crack.

“My answer to the old Asian water torture. It's baby oil... with small traces of itching powder mixed in.” Junko stated. “Sure to give your undercarriage a good rockin and rollin. Tickle tickle, Andrew.”

Andrew felt the tickle as drop after drop, the liquid began to roll down his crack, over his hole, to his taint, and finally running over his balls.

“HehEHHEHHEhehehHEhEHhEhEHHEhEhHeHEhehEhEhE...”

“And for the final touch...” Lily crouched near his feet with a small mason jar filled with a purple cream. “My latest concoction. I was going to use this on you during a special occasion, Andrew. But... no time like the present. Consider this a kiss from me to you.” Jenni handed Lily a latex glove from the desk so that the cream wouldn't affect her. Lily put on the glove and then dabbed some of the cream on Andrew's toes, spreading it like peanut butter until all of his toes were covered. Andrew immediately burst out with full belly laughter as the cream made his toes feel as if they were being kissed by thousands of small mouths.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA!” Andrew felt all of the pecks on his toes.

The three women hung out over by the desk as they watched Andrew's torment as their toys worked him over.

“Tickle tickle tickle, Andy.” Jenni sang.

“A-Kitchy kitchy koo...” Lily added.

“Hey, Junko, have you learned any good tickle techniques as a masseuse?” Jenni asked, clearly interested in the occupation.

“Oh yeah, these hands have caused some trouble.” The Japanese girl responded. “Of course, we are taught to avoid tickling during sessions, but it's that same information that can make us terrible ticklers if we see fit. For example, with women, particularly those with large breasts, this spot on the ribs is pretty vulnerable.” Junko reached out to vibrate her fingers in the spot under Jenni's breasts near her ribs.

“AH HehEhehhehEHHEhEH STOP! I meant show us on him.

“Well, I find that boys respond more to soft touches.” Junko walked over to Andrew. He was still laughing hysterically and experiencing the orgasms as they hit him. Lily knew that the music was helping keep the orgasms frequent. Junko placed her fingers on his neck.

“Delicate touches here...” She tickled gently. When Andrew scrunched his neck, she wiggled her index fingers under his arms. Soon, she was alternating between the two spots.

“HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAH EHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!”

Junko's oil now covered his balls and crack, tingling ticklishly as Lily's Kiss Cream tormented his toes.

“Tickle tickle...” He heard them sing to him occasionally as Junko playfully tickled and tweaked about his ribs and underarms. She eventually reached underneath him to tease his nipples. Jenni's feather kept passing over his penis and he was going to lose either his consciousness or his sanity or both if all of this continued.

“Oh, Andy...” Andrew realized Lily was right beside him. “Here I come...” Andrew felt her slippery gloved hand wrap around his cock. She still had Kiss Cream on her hand!

“HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!”

The super soaker had nothing on Andrew as he finally ejaculated. In mid orgasm, he whispered/grunted something to Lily as he faced her underneath the table. It sounded like “My ears... the worst.” He then blacked out.

The music stopped.

“What was that? It sounded like he said something.”

“He said his ears were his worst spot.” Lily said.

“I don't get it. Why would he just admit that?” Junko asked.

“Another side effect of the spell I put on the music. I didn't know if it would happen or not.”

“I don't understand.”

“The side effect causes him to admit his most ticklish spot, but only to someone he loves.” Lily smiled. She looked over at Jenni, who looked like she was about to die.

“And he told you!” Jenni put it together.

“Well... I would say our work here is done. Let's get him home.” Lily smiled and began to cast a spell to wake him back up. They would have much to talk about now.

So amazing. I love the interaction of the characters and how the massage goes. Thank you so much on doing this for me it is more then I had envisioned

I hate the hahahaha parts, they kill all the vibe. But except that one thing, it's a really decent piece of writing.

I hate the hahahaha parts, they kill all the vibe. But except that one thing, it's a really decent piece of writing.

It's a stylistic choice. After 80 stories, it gets pretty hard to describe someone laughing. I am glad you like it otherwise, though.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back