• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Force ➡ An “Imaginary” Tale

gth

On a date night long ago, my magnificent bride and I decide to go take in “Star Wars: The Force Awakens”. As a creative writer, I crave movies with the kind of plot that sends my imagination on wild goose chases. There’s a particular interchange between Kylo and Rey that does exactly that. In a fight scene between the two, Kylo uses the force to freeze Rey’s arm behind her. At this moment, my mad inventiveness begins doing back flips. I start concocting a tale of highly ticklish torture, teasing and denial.

My lover and I are passionate tickle lovers. We both have a few tidbits of knowledge about the other’s weaknesses. Excruciatingly ticklish, especially at her sides and feet, as much as she loves to be tickled, she is even more captivated by tickling me, she is creative, devious, ruthless and vengeful in the most delicious ways. I love to fall “victim” to her vengeance. She knows this full well, finding innovative and imaginative ways to thrust me beyond my breaking.

As my fantasy opens, I decide that I should have my way with her first. I choose this for two reasons: with these particular scenarios, I give my lover the chance to feel a ticklish climax many times over. Also, I know her to the particularly motivated for revenge after I take advantage of my control over her.

“I know full well that the force in you is strong. I also know you’ve not yet learned how to control it. This day, my sweet, your forte will be your master instead of you overcoming it and seizing your strength. I intend to take great advantage of your impulsiveness and lack of understanding.

“From this very second on, you will listen to and experience every impression my voice gives you from head to toe. Every nerve in your body is profoundly primed for massively ticklish vibrations and vastly erotic stimulation. In fact, the more ticklish you are, the more aroused you will be. The more pleasure builds in you, the more ticklish you will be.

“Your feet will now feel no ground underneath”. On command, my lover feels herself slowly elevate into midair. A small breeze flies between her toes. Lady feels her heart beat race in a chaotic anticipation for what may happen next.

“I bid you … bring yourself to me”. As her figure maneuvers ever so slowly closer to me, I speak the next commands. “Your legs will remain open and your underarms exposed. Sense my many fingers removing your blouse, bra and skirt, tickling every portion of covering as I proceed”.

My baby cackles uncontrollably as the sensation of fingers cover every inch of her sensitive skin, pulling at her bra and skirt, ever so lightly drifting from thighs to pelvis and from breasts to underarms. She’s shaken to learn that my hands are nowhere near her … until the very moment I begin unbuttoning her blouse and removing her bra to expose her unbelievably striking frame.

My strokes add to her already increasing torture and arousal as I slide ever so lightly along what skin is exposed. The more she giggles, the more fueled I feel myself. It’s not long before her entire frame is bare before me, legs spread wide where I can daintily fondle her freedom.

Screams of hilarity fill the air combined with moans and utterances of “Not there”, “Oh my God!” and “I’m begging! HA HAA HAAA!!” In her mind, her delicate distress continues for hours, but it’s not long before sighs of pleasure take over.

“What would you do if my tongue dances from stem to stern of your delicate womanhood? Imagine what you would do if other tongues cover the hollows of your armpits at the same time. ” Breathless, I watch while her head falls back then shakes from side to side as gales of earth moving guffaws echo off the walls.

I continue, “I think you really should be even closer to me”, as her legs wrap tighter around my hips and her arms surround my physique. I take advantage of her motion and wiggle my fingers around the sides of her breasts. The music of her giggles is, at times, nearly more than I can bear. “I’ve always known how you love tickling, but I to now see you are this vulnerable with me inside of you”. Her eyes decisively roll back as she cries, “More!!” I thrust myself slowly inside ever so intently, as I plant the seed of her sensing me grow larger and longer with every uninhibited advance. I inquire, “What would it be like for your whole body to feel as ticklish as your nipples?”

Immediately, my fingers begin slowly dancing around both breasts while her body continues to move gradually around my manhood. Her entire body rises to a fever pitch, aroused to the highest levels, progressively alive and ever so ticklish.

“I know you want all this to build up to a mammoth eruption of supreme strength. But you won’t feel the final release until I choose to give you consent.” Beads of sweat falling from her body, the sounds of her boundless laughter silence. Her alluring figure quivers and trembles though there is no sound to match the power of her reaction.

“You do remember how you’ve always wished me to come inside while you hold your vibrator … don’t you?” The shock of my voice leaves her breathless. At that moment, her body senses my manhood swell and vibrate tenaciously as if I am part man part machine. Her flower feels intense vibrations like never before as I feel her legs tighten and loosen to the rhythm of my deliberate thrusts. I slide across her inner thighs until the gratification developing in me makes it more than challenging to avoid my own delightful conclusion. For, as the saying goes, I have far to go before I sleep.

I curtail myself while still inside her, quickly drifting across the soles of her feet. “You can no longer contain your pleasure. Every bit of your skin is unbearably ticklish, lover. You want so much to squeal and cackle in irrefutable pleasure until you can’t breathe while you explode.” I begin to thrust myself with a cadenced aim as I poise myself to speak slowly again. “Now. You. May.” With those words, she arches her back and clings to me, moaning and laughing while her womanhood thumps with a massive thrill.

“I see there’s a smile on your face. But, wait …” The euphoria quickly turns to panic as she hears, “I really don’t think I’ve fully used my tongue enough during this time together. Or, I meant to say … fully used my tongues.” At once, my lover feels tongues separating her toes, others licking around her highly stimulated nipples. Still more tongues lap and licking through her helpless armpits. I lower my body to kiss the nape of her neck while my fingers skate across its back. She bears raspberries blown all over her tummy, belly-button and her increasingly desirable opening. The building perceptions are just too much to process. High-pitched screams giggles and cackles filled the bedroom. But nothing would prepare her for the sensation of tongues massaging my baby’s clitoris and penetrating her center at the simultaneously.

Even while she snorts and shrieks through multiple orgasms which intensify the ticklish sensations, she kisses and holds my tighter and tighter until she simply falls to sleep from the sheer exhaustion. It does my heart good to give to my lover this way. And, there is a rather precise reason I choose to unleash on her first.

As morning approaches, I begin to slowly wake myself. Before too long, I realize I’m unable to move my arms or legs. I am left alone in the quiet of our bedroom to ponder and fantasize the tantalizing torment I’ll tolerate. After what feels like hours, I hear the sound of her sandals shuffling down the hallway toward my “prison cell”.

One of my beauty’s favorite phrases has to do with vengeance. She slowly rises to her feet and struts to one side of my bedroom prison. She calmly tugs at the restraints and deliberately runs her index finger across my knee while I try vainly to keep myself from responding. She places a toothbrush, a comb and hair brush at each foot, a vibrator and two stiff feathers between my legs facing my ever throbbing manhood. These are the tools of delicious torment she enjoys using on me. I see a rather evil grin gradually develop on her beautifully devious face. “What’s good for the goose is good for …”

My lover’s guise isn’t disheveled. Once dripping dampness with entangled hair and the very appearance of sheer exhaustion, she is sinful seduction personified. When we married, she wore a flowing white dress, simple and sensual with small flowers in her hair and stylish silver sandals that still take my breath away … the very outfit she wears now at the start of my sensitive terror.

She leans over close … enough for me to draw in a scant trace of her skin. “You, my sweet, know a lot about how I love to take in your torture. I, my dearest love, understand as much about you. Oh, you beg for me to push you farther and deeper every time we play. And, believe me, darling … you will. But are you ready to be slave to my … ‘forte’?”

Deliberately, dare I say, deliciously, she lay beside me and let her index finger draw shapes across my chest and down my sides to my pelvis. As I have already spent a great deal of energy with myself inserted in my lover, I am already losing my mind with tingling sensations all over my body. She kisses my neck and whispers, “You made much of the use of tongues all over me. Thank you for that. It was simply scrumptious. And it got me to thinking while I made myself ready just for you. I wonder how you would feel if you had twin brother. And you could feel everything your twin felt.”

At once she begins to lick around my armpit while continuing to draw shapes around my thigh and pelvis. I am momentarily stunned to discover myself feeling two distinct sensations of a tongue gliding through two independent armpits and two autonomous index fingers lightly scribbling around my pelvis. I laugh. I scream. I am totally taken aback … unable to breathe, unable to process what’s going on around me or inside my body and mind. It’s as if I’m trapped beside myself and my one frame feels what two individual bodies experience. “I hope you would agree the force is strong in me. If you don’t agree now, I think you soon will.”

She gives me a pause to gather myself, but only because she moves to straddle me, inserting me inside her and commencing to sway from side to side with me inside of her. “I think since there are two of you (I kinda like the sound of that), I should call you different names. You will be known as ‘One’.” She glides her index finger lightly across a knee which sends me through the roof with maniacal laughter. Her other hand begins sliding wiggling fingers around my hip. Unexpectedly, the chamber is filled with silent laughter, the tickler’s dream. As my lover is an avid dominatrix, she gets quite a charge from my reactions.

“And YOU will henceforth be called ‘Two’. Now, Two, I believe you should enjoy my tickling tongue … all around … your head.” I’m confused and cackling like an out of control five-year-old child. My mind must be playing tricks. I see her on top of me. My senses tell me I’m inside of her. Yet, I also know the rough edges of that delicious tongue pressing hard against my enormously hypersensitive head.

Even though I feel the weight of her beautiful body lighten as she dismounts, the sensation of her hips squeezing mixed with the “other tongue” continue to drive me mad beyond imagination. Each time I feel as if I’m gaining a modicum of control over myself, something new and wild brings me back to complete paralysis. “Did you enjoy my tongue, my delightful Two? I do indeed believe you did.” I’m aware and anxious as she walks seductively from one side of this tortuous lovemaking bed to the other side. My anxiety quickly becomes an outright fear as I hear the sexiest evil giggle I’ve ever heard in our years together.

“One, I don’t want you to feel … left out.” My anxiety quickly becomes an outright fear as I hear the most erotically evil giggle I’ve ever heard in our years together. As she seductively saunters out of the room, I feel the slit of my manhood’s tip separate slightly. Without warning, a feeling of a stiff feather’s vane slowly slides up and down the slit of my head while fingers wiggles around my perineum. I can’t breathe because I’m laughing with such intensity … my stomach muscles are hurting. My manhood is beginning to throb as I prepare for a massive explosion.

But just as I feel I’m at the peak of a climax, almost as if she saw exactly when to make her entrance, my lover casually moseys back into the bedroom. “One, you wouldn’t want to experience that much pleasure until just the right time. And only I tell you when that time arrives.” I’ve never known that kind of frustration before, but I must say I really love how she makes me wild.

She pushes me in so many ways I could never describe. Again, without warning, “Two, your time is … coming.” She climbs on top of me once more, fondling my head in her fingers and rubbing me against her entrance, eyes closed and smiling, gathering profound gulps of pleasure in for herself. I’m a mixture of profound breaths, full-on cackles and deep moans. While her fingers buff the apex of my top and pulls my shaft from stem to stern of her opening, making me beg her to bring me to completion and the thrills I still feel from my “twin”, I spy that evil grin forming on her face again.

She slowly lowers and rises upon my manhood, adding immeasurable fuel to an already out of control nuclear rod, then, planting herself firmly on top of me, leans down to lick THE most ticklish part of my vulnerable frame: my neck. My eyes open as wide as the skies, moans replaced by spasmodic screams of erotic overload and passionate hilarity like never before.

Just when I can’t take anymore, I feel her rise and thrust intently and quickly down on me, toes curling, skin tingling, eyes rolling back in my overwhelmed mind. “One! Now, One, you know that I’ve not yet given you permission. Not yet. Don’t. Don’t! DON’T you … DARE! You’re gonna pay a high price if you do.” I want to release everything. I want my waters to run like a rushing river inside her. I know well what my “consequences” will be. I don’t care … I want to … but I can’t! “Cum … cum for me. Cum for me, Two. Yes. You’re so scrumptiously ticklish. You’re SO over the edge. You just can’t take anymore. You WANT to blow … you NEED to blow. Cum for me! Cum for me, baby.”

I’ve never experienced such an explosion. My skin crawls as if there are thousands of prickly needles all over me. I realize I’m bursting loads for me and my “twin”. The stomach and pelvic muscles strain, screaming, crying, laughing all at the same time. My shaft never felt as “emptied” as it does at this very moment. I’m relieved. I’m in love. I look for the smile her eyes I’ve come to know.

I’ve never experienced such an explosion. My skin crawls as if there are thousands of prickly needles all over me. I realize I’m bursting loads for me and my “twin”. The stomach and pelvic muscles strain, screaming, crying, laughing all at the same time. My shaft never felt as “emptied” as it does at this very moment. I’m relieved. I’m in love. I look for the smile her eyes I’ve come to know.

“Two, I know you loved every single second of that. I know you enjoyed it so much that you want to feel that ticklish again. Over and over.” This exquisite enchantress rises off of me, slithering her index finger across my soaked shaft causing me to chortle incessantly. “It is my distinct pleasure to give you … EXACTLY … what you want. Right. Now.”

And with those words, I feel every manner of human implement take up positions around me. Dry pointed tongues begin probing the hollows of my defenseless armpits while coarse wet tongue lick all around the sides and back of my inconceivably sensitive neck. To say I’m beside myself is putting it mildly. Screams. Laughter. Howling! I have nowhere to hide from the onslaught. All I can do is bear it.

“Please! No, no … no, NO!! Ha-ha-ha … PLEASE!” I’m begging for my life, but my pleas fall on deaf ears. She retorts, “Please? Why, Two, my love. I’m so terribly happy to oblige you.” She smiles and runs a finger across my cheek while the sensation of her mouth surrounds my engorged and deathly ticklish manhood.

“And, One! My, my … you were a bad boy. I’m afraid you released yourself without my permission.” Her fingers glide across forearm. I’m already as ticklish as I can be because of my orgasms, but this torture takes me to a new level. “I’m terribly sorry, but I need to set an example for anyone else who make think they can avoid my standards.”

Maybe if I acknowledge that the force in her is stronger than I believed. She begins planting the final ticklish thoughts in my already weary mind.

She calls, “I love this torture so much.”

I respond, “I love this torture so much.”

She calls, “I want my entire body to feel as ticklish as my cock feels right now.”

I respond, “I want my entire body to feel as ticklish as my cock feels right now.”

She calls again (laughing as she speaks), “In fact, I want my entire body to feel as ticklish as my cock feels and what Two feels as well.”

I respond in terror, “In fact, I want my entire body to feel … as ticklish as my cock feels and … what Two feels as well.”

I’ve spent so much energy fighting against her force that I’m aware of what I’m repeating, which makes what’s about to happen even worse than I could imagine.

A throng of fingers lightly slide circles around both of my kneecaps while as many tongues move to surround my pelves. Tears stream down my face while I alternate between deep guffaws and high-pitched squeals.

There is another onslaught of fingers slithering up and down my exceedingly-aroused shaft and, for a moment, I feel as if I may die from this pleasure. How much can a body take? Apparently, I’m about to find out because I begin to feel myself rise off of the bed into midair.

I now feel teeth nibbling at my heels and at the balls of my feet, scores of tongues prodding in between my toes. There are feathers attacking the back of my knees while little fingers skate thru every inch of my kneecaps and thighs. What feels like an army of tongues surround my ball sack and perineum and lips blow raspberries up and down my pelves.

I’ve got heaps of wiggling fingers running around my ribs, back and stomach like ants. Digits assault every speck of skin on my arms. My mind is awash with confusion, emotion, my throat hoarse from laughter and tears, my manhood weak and throbbing though feeling as electrified as the first time I made love.

Then, and only then does this woman I adore more than my own life reach down after kissing my neck and speak, “What was the phrase you invoked earlier? Ah, yes … ‘from this very second on’. Well, ‘from this very second on’, I think every spec of your skin to feel exactly like your cocks. Both of them. One. Two.”

Areas of my body that barely respond to a poke are instantaneously electrified beyond limit. My most ticklish spots on every part of my vulnerable frame feel as if they are all denied the chance to blow their loads … and I can give nothing but deep guttural laughter from what is left of my voice. She mounts me one final time, proclaiming her profound love for me, love that I know well. She moves on me … slow and steady rises and falls as I enter her flower until I lose track of myself. I’ll never ever know anything else this intense in my lifetime …

… Until the next time she gets creative …

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back