• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sharpay Evans Gets Her Ticklish Comeuppance (MFFF/F)

BritishSteel

1st Level Red Feather
I've been sitting on this story for a long time, but it kinda got forgotten about and put to one side. I've finally gotten round to finishing it and thought it was worth sharing! I hope you all enjoy it! :)

"Ladies and gentleman, we will be landing at Albuquerque in approximately ten minutes," came the female voice over the airplane tannoy system.

Sharpay was excited. After two years in New York, she was going home to spend this summer at Lava Springs. It had been five years since she'd left behind East High, and in that time, she'd become a highly-regarded actress and singer in the Big Apple, but she was still a country girl at heart. At Lava Springs, she'd always been the queen bee, and even after some time away, she still felt that way.

"Welcome home, Miss Evans", said Max, her chauffeur, as he loaded her suitcases into the trunk of the car. "Lava Springs awaits you!"

"We're so excited to be back, aren't we, Boi? exclaimed Sharpay.

Sharpay's pet dog was fast asleep in her arms. But her enthusiasm was enough for the both of them.

That night, Sharpay stood at the pool deck, looking up at the stars. She loved this place. She was very, very glad to be back.

The following day, after a morning of yoga, and a blissful twenty-minute foot spa treatment, Sharpay headed out to the pool; her own personal paradise. She looked simply stunning, in a red bikini top and bottoms, and her long blonde hair fluttered gently in the summer breeze.

Sharpay rolled over onto her stomach, let her flip-flops slide off her feet, and began to feel blissfully relaxed. A refreshing breeze caressed her bare, freshly pedicured feet and she sighed contentedly. Three months of sheer bliss lay ahead. The pool area was quiet, with only a handful of people around, most of whom had been unable to resist the inviting waters of the pool.

Suddenly, Sharpay's relaxation was interrupted by a strange, slightly ticklish sensation on the sole of her right foot, one that caused her to twitch and giggle quietly. She dismissed it as nothing, perhaps her imagination, and drifted back into her half-asleep state.

"Heeheheeeee, w-what is that?" Sharpay giggled as she felt the same sensation on her left sole. She wiggled her toes, trying to shake it off. This wasn't her imagination. Something, or someone, had tickled her. Sharpay felt a pang of nervousness, and a chill ran down her spine.

Suddenly, before she could react, Sharpay felt her arms being stretched above her head and someone straddling her waist, pinning her firmly to the sun-lounger.

"HEYYYYYY!" she exclaimed. "What's happening?!?"

Sharpay suddenly felt powerless, which was not something she was accustomed to. She squirmed furiously, but whoever was holding her had a firm grip.

"Well we heard you were back in Albuquerque, and we wanted to give you a nice welcome!" chimed a familiar voice.

Sharpay groaned. It was Gabriella.

Sharpay turned her head and saw her former arch-enemy and stage-show rival kneeling down beside her. She was smiling gleefully, which only added to Sharpay's growing anger.

"Whatever you're doing, you'd better stop it RIGHT NOW" she pouted. "Otherwise Mr Fulton will...."

"Fulton doesn't work here any more," cut in Gabriella. "So he won't be able to jump whenever you order him to!"

Sharpay refused to admit defeat. "Well, then Ryan will help me out of this......RYAANNNNN!"

Gabriella chuckled. "I don't think he will, will you, Ryan?"

Sharpay's brother knelt down next to Gabriella. Sharpay couldn't believe her eyes. Was he in on this?

"Ryan, tell them to let me go NOW!" she demanded.

"Sorry, sis," laughed Ryan. "We all remember what you did five years ago here, at Lava Springs, and we haven't forgotten it, even me."

Sharpay groaned. She remembered exactly what he was referring to: the song she'd tried to steal away for herself. But that was five years ago. Surely they weren't still holding it against her?

As she moved her head, Sharpay realised the scale of the bind she was in. Zeke and Chad each had a firm grip on each of her arms, while Taylor was straddling her waist, pinning her to the sun lounger. Sharpay quickly realised that she was a sitting target.

"So, Miss Evans" continued Gabriella, now mocking Sharpay gleefully. "We didn't want to just give you any welcome back to Lava Springs. We really want to give you one that you won't forget!"

Sharpay growled. Whatever Gabriella and her friends were planning, she wanted no part of it.

"Now, I wonder where she's most ticklish?" said Gabriella, winking at Ryan. Thoughtfully, he had already clued Gabriella up on all of his sister's ticklish spots.

Sharpay's whole body tensed up as she heard that word. No way, she thought to herself. There is no way they're going to do this to me. Chad and Zeke suddenly found themselves in a battle of strength as she fought like a tigress to escape before Gabriella moved any closer.

Gabriella kneeled down at Sharpay's bare, extremely ticklish size five 1/2 feet. They were perfectly maintained, with long, slender toes, and pale, soft soles. Her toenails were painted a deep blue. Taylor wrapped her hands around Sharpay's ankles, pinning them to the sun-lounger and leaving her feet dangling over the edge.

Gabriella's hands hovered over their target.

"Coochie coochie coo!" she teased, as she began to scribble her blue-painted nails up and down Sharpay's soles.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA STOOOOOOOOPITTTTTTTT!!!" screamed Sharpay. Gabriella's nails tickled her so much, and she summoned every ounce of energy she could as she fought to break free.

"You were right, Ryan!" said Gabriella as her nails wormed their way in between Sharpay's toes and back down her soles.

"Jeez, sis, anyone would think you were ticklish!" laughed Ryan.

"G-GET THEM TO STOPAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" pleaded Sharpay.

Sharpay could barely think straight, so intense were the sensations, but silently, she cursed the foot spa treatment she had underwent that morning. She was paying a ticklish price for the thirty minutes of relaxation. The spa had doubtless made her feet even more sensitive than they might have been.

"Isn't this fun?," teased Gabriella as she switched targets and began to mercilessly tickle Sharpay's knees and calves, occasionally flicking her nails across her ankles and onto her soles, to keep the blonde beauty unbalanced. As she did so, Taylor scribbled her nails up and down the backs of Sharpay's thighs, which were another hot-spot of sensitivity for the Broadway queen.

"I think we'll have to call this Sharpay's Ticklish Adventure!" piped up Zeke, to everyone's laughter.

Gabriella grabbed Sharpay's toes and held them firmly, preventing Sharpay from flexing or clenching them. With her free hand, she spider-tickled across every square inch of her sole, repeating the trick on her right foot for good measure. She even found time to tickle the tops of Sharpay's feet, which weren't nearly as ticklish as the bottoms, but plenty sensitive enough to keep her in ticklish agony.

Tears were falling from Sharpay's eyes, her hair was now totally dishevelled, and her body heaved as her feet were tickled mercilessly. Not wanting to miss out, Taylor turned herself around, and with her weight still resting on Sharpay's legs, began to tickle her underarms.

"AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA NOT THERRRRRRRE!" begged Sharpay. Having her underarms and feet tickled simultaneously was far, far more than she could stand. She clenched and unclenched her fists, and shook her head furiously as she tried to endure the torture. Just when she thought it couldn't get any more torturous, she felt Taylor's fingernails lightly fluttering around her neck. Sharpay was utterly frantic. Surely this had to end soon.

"Oh! Look who's come to join the fun!" laughed Gabriella, as her fingers came to rest.

Sharply craned her neck. Her heart sank. It was Troy. Surely he wouldn't add to her misery.

"What's going on, guys?" he asked, surveying the scene. Sharpay suddenly felt even more embarrassed, as if that were possible.

"Oh, just a little payback for our dear friend Sharpay!" laughed Taylor. "And we'd love you to join in!"

Troy kneeled down alongside the sun-lounger and wiggled his fingers above Sharpay's sides. She shook her head furiously. This cannot be happening to me, she thought.

"TROY, NOOOOOO!" she yelled, desperately trying to throw Taylor off her.

"Sorry, sweetie! This is revenge for what you did five years ago."

Troy wasted no time as he began to tickle Sharpay's sides and ribcage, spidering his fingertips along, around, and all over this sensitive area. Sharpay thrashed and squirmed, and the dam broke once again as loud, agonised laughter came pouring out.

"AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOO!!!" she screamed. "EEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEE!!!"

As Troy continued to tickle Sharpay's sides and ribs, Taylor began to squeeze and tickle her hips and her thighs.

"Oooooh! Here comes Kelci!" said Chad. "I wonder if she'd like to join in!".

Chad only said this to further tease Sharpay. Kelci was in on their plan as well, and, just for fun,*she'd brought some tools as well.

Kelci pulled up a free chair and sat down. Opening her bag, she began to pull out various items.

"Whatcha got there, sweetie?" asked Gabriella.

"Oh, just some things that I thought would help!" replied Kelci, as she placed a bottle of massage oil and a box of Q-tips on the table.

"Awesome!" said Troy. "Did you hear that, Sharpay? Kelci has brought some toys to make things even more fun!"

Sharpay continued giggling even though she wasn't being tickled. She had been worn down by the merciless tickling, but still tried to act defiantly.

"Y-you guys are going to pay for this," she spluttered. "Nobody does this to Sharpay Evans."

The gang laughed.

"It looks like we are doing it to Sharpay Evans!" quipped Gabriella. "Now, Kelci, pass me that oil. I want to see how she handles this!"

Gabriella squirted a small dollop of the apple-scented oil onto the palm of her hand and began to rub it vigorously into Sharpay's feet, making sure that they were both covered from heel to toes.

This respite from the torment of the tickling was heaven-sent to Sharpay. Her body twitched as she gradually stopped giggling and managed to regain some of her composure. This was one of the most embarrassing things she had ever experienced. Not only were they exploiting her very worst weakness, she was being forced to endure every agonising second of it with no chance of being able to fight back.

Without warning, Gabriella began to tickle Sharpay's feet again, only this time, her touch was lighter, slower, and much more torturous. The sweet-smelling oil had made Sharpay's feet, if it were possible, even more ticklish, and Gabriella duly took full advantage.

"EEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEE" squealed Sharpay as her ultra-soft soles were ruthlessly explored. Gabriella's nails found no resistance now, and they moved freely across the oil-covered skin.

Kelci wanted to join in. She wanted revenge on Sharpay just as much as any of the others. Opening up the box, she removed one of the Q-tips, slid the chair a little closer, and began to meticulously tickle each of Sharpay's toes in turn with the cotton-tipped stick.

"That's it, Kelc!" laughed Troy. "You get her, girl!"

Kelci was meticulous as she skilfully probed, teased, brushed, and stroked Sharpay's toes with the Q-tip. Occasionally, she would drag the cotton end down the length of Sharpay's foot and back up again, and she also threw in some fingertip tickles as well, just to keep her former musical rival on the precipice.

This was Max-Q for Sharpay, the most ticklish sensation of them all. She no longer had the strength to thrash, and she no longer had the willpower to try and beg for mercy. Her body shook, and the laughter was now silent and hiccupy. Zeke and Chad were able to loosen their grip as her final reserves of strength drained away.

As Kelci finally relented, she swapped places with Gabriella.

"Do you think she's learned her lesson now?" pondered Gabriella, lazily dragging a single nail up and down Sharpay's left sole, keeping a steady stream of giggles flowing from her mouth.

"Well I'd like to think she has" said Taylor, lightly tickling the backs of Sharpay's knees. "What do you think, Troy?"

Troy casually ran his index finger in circular motions on Sharpay's ribcage. "Well, I hope so, but let's ask her!"

"Have you learned your lesson now, honey?" asked Gabriella, now circling two fingers on each of Sharpay's soles.

"W-what lesson? Heheheheheheeeeeee" giggled Sharpay. Such was her state of sensitivity, she could barely fashion a reply when the tickling was this light.

"The lesson, of course, that spoiled queen bees always get their comeuppance someday!" said Gabriella, tickling the outsides of Sharpay's feet, just below her ankles.

Sharpay was in a dilemma. Say no, and face yet more tickling, or say yes, and risk having her reputation as the queen of Lava Springs forever undermined. She stuttered, unsure of what to say.

"Do you need some help with your answer?" asked Gabriella, as her fingers began to dance around the base of Sharpay's toes.

"Eeeeeee nooooooo!" begged Sharpay. "I-I don't know what you want me to say heheheheeeeeeeeee!"

"Well it's very simple" said Taylor, lightly tickling the backs of her calves. "It's a yes or a no!"

Sharpay gritted her teeth. She wouldn't, she couldn't give up her status this easily. She was about to reply when she felt twenty fingernails tickling her soles It was like an electrical shock, and Sharpay exploded once again.

"OK, OKAYYYYYYY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA" pleaded Sharpay. "I-I'VE LEARNED MY LESSONAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA".

"Are you sure?" chorused Gabriella and Kelci, their fingernails now working in perfect harmony on Sharpay's soles.

"YESSSSSSS! YESSSSSSHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEE".

Gabriella and Kelci's fingers finally fell still. Zeke and Chad released their grip. Taylor climbed off the sun lounger, and Sharpay felt, for the first time it what seemed like hours, the pure bliss of not being tickled. Her body was aching, her throat was hoarse, and her face was streaked with tears of laughter.

"Welcome home, sis!" laughed Ryan, as the gang exchanged high-fives.

Sharpay couldn't speak. She'd been tickled like never before, and to go with her new status as just another girl at the country club, she'd learned a major lesson about the perils of being the mean girl who falls asleep on the sun-lounger.........

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back