• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE MOM NEXT DOOR - chapter 12

flugel1

TMF Regular
spoiler alert very little tickling in this chapter but it sets up the next one. hope you enjoy

THE MOM NEXT DOOR – Part 12 Fun at the UB

The next few weeks flew by. Janet's class was going well. Brooke's team was having a great season and was leading their division. She was playing the best of her life. She'd gotten into a groove at class. Brooke's schedule was tough and she'd had some roadtrips which were tough for Janet. It was middle of November and Thanksgiving was right around the corner. Bob was going to his Dad's and Brooke had practice so she was staying in town. Janet's school was off all week. Brooke had a game on Monday and practice Wed. It was during Wed practice Brooke was working with asst coach on her jump serve, trying to get more power and topspin. She jumped and came down a lil funny. She tweaked something in her lower back and grabbed it. Coach asked if she was alright and she said yes. She tried another serve and it hurt worse.

Coach sent her to the trainers to get looked at. The trainer examined her and did some electrical stim to get blood flow to that area. After about 30 minutes he had her do some stretching exercises. He said he thought she had a minor sprain. He gave her some disposable adhesive heating pads and some rehab exercises and sent her home. She was told do the exercises with the heating pad 3 times a day and sleep with one. She got home and thought jacuzzi therapy would hit the spot. She fired it up got some wine and put her head phones on and slid in. About 30 minutes later Janet got home. She called out for Brooke and got no answer. She heard the water going and went to check on Brooke. The door was open and she peeked in. Brooke was there with her eyes closed, head leaning back and rubbing herself. Janet was embarrassed but couldn't look away. Brooke was the most sensual and sexy woman she'd ever seen.

She finally tore herself away and went to her room and got undressed. She took a toy with her and got the wine and went to the spa. She leaned down and kissed Brooke who didn't even open her eyes. She just kissed back. Janet broke the kiss and Brooke took off her headphones. “Why don't you...........Oh good. Come on in” And janet slid in across from Brooke. “How was practice?” she asked. “It was fine but I tweaked my back alittle.
It will be fine. I've got some rehab to do, and you can help” “not serious I hope. Whatever I can do to help” They stayed silent for a few minutes and Janet said “I have a surprise for you. Come over here” and Brooke slid over and turned around and laid back against Janet. “Look what I have” and she held out the pink vibrator housewarming gift. “Pinkie” Brooke giggled. They had tried it a few times. The little pyramids were a little too hard but the other bumpy end was fun. “Shall we give it a run when we get out?” she asked.

“Well here's the surprise. Pinkie likes to swim. It's waterproof” and Janet turned it on low and started to tease. “that feels nice” Janet then entered B slowly. “Oh that feels so good” Brooke cooed. Janet turned it up a level. “MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM” Brooke moaned. “I want to try something” Janet whispered. She removed it turned it down and tried the lil pyramid side. “OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH YEAH” Janet moved it in and out, slowly. “yeah.........................yes.......................oh yeah.............right there..............don't move it” Brooke started massage her own breasts. Here breath started to come in fits. Suddenly she held her breath. When she let it out she just groaned.

“How's your back?” Janet asked. “Not as good as other parts right now” B smiled. “Want to help me with my rehab?” “sure” and got out and dried off. Brooke laid on her stomach on the bed. “Take one of those pads and removed the paper. It's adhesive and stick it to my lower back.” Janet picked it up removed the paper and placed it where she should. It was 6” x12” was activated when the paper was removed. It had 12 little discs that heated up and provided about 6 hours of gentle warmth. Brooke could feel it getting warm. And she felt kisses on her butt. Janet ran her nails up and down her upper back. J gently tickled her sides. She ran her nails up and down the back of her legs. She licked her soles. “Damn, I should tweak my back more often” Soon they got up and went to the living room.

Still nude they sat across from each other on the floor. Their feet touched. Brooke reached her arms out and Janet took her hands and gently pulled B toward her. B bent at the waist. When her breasts neared her legs and her back was stretched, Janet put her hands on shoulders and gently pushed her a little lower and held for about a minute. Then she took her hands back and pushed her back to sitting position. They did it 10 times and took a break. They did it 3 times. Brooke felt the effects of the stretch and heat. They did it 3 times a day. She went in for treatment on Thursday and held out of practice on Fri. They took it easy over the weekend. The next week was Thanksgiving. Mon and Wed practice went well. The next day was Thanksgiving and Janet had shopped. When Brooke got home Wed afternoon they did some Jacuzzi therapy and some make out time. When they got out there was message on Brooke's phone. It was from the K's. “Do you have any interest in going to the UB tonite with the K's. It's a divey bar on campus. Usually fun and kinda a tradition.

“The UB?” Janet asked. “Well, it's really called the PUB the P on the sign was burned out for a couple of years. So its always been the UB whatdya think?” “Do you want to go” Janet asked. “Yeah I do. Alot of the athletes hang there. Since we've been together I haven't seen to many folks” “Well what time you want to go?” “The K's said they'd be there about 8. Which probably means closer to 9. We can eat there. They've got pretty good bar food” So the girls made plans. About 8:30 they headed to the UB.

It was divey and crowded. It was fun to see Brooke in her element. She seemed to know everyone. There were lots of hugs and kisses. They worked their way to the patio in the back and found a table in the corner. A cute waitress named Brenda came up and hugged her. “Brook it's been forever. Brandi was in a couple weeks ago and said the guy sold your double” she stated. “Yeah, it was pretty sudden. This is my friend Janet. She's the K's neighbor. She been nice enough to let me stay there.” They ordered drinks and Brooke told that story many times thru the evening. She kept reaching under the table and squeezing Janet above the knee causing her to jump and snort with laughter. “Would you cut that out” Janet said. The K's showed up about 9 and found J and B. The drinks came and they order quesadillas to split. The K's took a lap around the bar and J and B kept the table. People kept coming up to Brooke. Everyone wondered where she's been. And see retold the story and introduced J to everyone. Kelsey came back with Brandi and Jim.

Brandi was about 6' and Jim was about 4” taller. He was a foot taller than Janet. They both hugged and kissed Brooke and Brandi kissed Janet and intro'd Jim. “Hey, thanx for taking care of Brand couple weeks ago when I got called in” Jim said. “It was a fun day” Brandi smiled. Brooke was blushing. “I'm on call tomorrow. So she might hang out again” he said. “ Yeah, I'm kinda a football fan” Brandi winked at Brooke. “Where's Kaley” Brandi asked. “She found a new guy inside” Kelsey answered. “What happened to whatshisname” Brooke asked. “You know Kaley each guy has an expiration date” and they all laughed. Sometime after 11 Brooke said “I'm ready to go if you are” Janet nodded. Brooke paid the tab and as they were making the way to the car. More hugs and kisses. And there was Kaley in the corner PDAing with the new guy

On the way home Brooke told stories about many of the people they met. Janet had her hand on her thigh. At a stop light Brooke leaned over and kissed her. When they got home they undressed, Janet put a pad on her back and crawled into bed and curled up. B kept lightly tickling J's sides, breasts and pits. Janet giggled and slapped her away. “Somebody's riled up” Janet teased. “That was fun. And it was fun to have you there........and here” She rolled Janet on her stomack and laid on her. She was tickling her sides harder and Janet was laughing, kicking her feet and slapping at Brooke. Brooke was kissing her neck. Brooke was grinding into J's backside. She grabbed her and rolled over with Janet on top of her. She was tickling her under breasts. She stuck a finger in her belly button. Janet was really laughing now. She moved her hand down between her legs and started to rub. She changed to light tickling and rubbing. The laughing turned to light moaning. It got louder as Brooke worked harder. Janet started push her backside in the brunette beauty. She moved her hand down and entered her. Janet is wet and ready. “YES YES YES”

Janet put her hands over Brooke's and climaxed. Brooke moved her hands up and carressed her breasts. Janet rolled over and kissed Brooke. As they were falling alseep Janet sleepily asked “What are the chances we see Brandi tomorrow?” “That would certainly make football more fun

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back