• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mission Impossible Magic Box Foot Tickle, Anyone?

Rasputin

TMF Expert
About 10 years ago, there was a new version of the series "Mission Imposssible" on ABC. It was only lasted 3 or 4 seasons. In that short time, they managed to go through two female force members.

Anyway, the first female member was an attractive brunette. I vaguely remember a scene where she was in a magic box, and had her feet tickled. Then, about two years ago, I remember seeing the clip on the internet, but I wasn't able to download it. I have yet to do any research on this, and thought I'd ask the TMF first.

Is anyone else familiar with this scene, or did I just do too many drugs in the 90's?

Rasputin

Rasputin Bro you are most definately NOT high, i also remember the scene quite clearly; great mainstream and the girl was an absolute doll. But alas, i've never, ever seen the scene since the episode's original airing; i too would give my eye teeth to see it again! :D

That would be a fantastic scene to see. I really hope someone can track it down!

Thanks, Rasputin,

dig dug

Yo Rasp...are you sure you don't mean "Police Squad" or someting along those lines? There was a scene like the one you mentioned in this goofy, short-lived sitcom. It was a blond in the box and black guy doing the tickling. At least that's how the one I saw took place anyway.

No NotreDame, it was definately a scene from the new mission impossible; i remember it quite clearly. The actress's name was Tony Markwell and her character was killed off early on in the short-lived series. I did some research on the show and came up with an episode entitled "The Plague" which actually mentions a magic show, that very well may be the show we're talking about and looking for guys.

Boy I am really batting 1000 on this post, ok SECOND correction; i went back and the episode in question is actually entitled "The Pawn." The episode synopsis actually describes the character in question "Cassy" played by Terry Markwell assisting one of her fellow secret agents in the role of a magician's assistant, bingo, that's gotta be the episode we're talking about. So sorry for all the confusion, remind me never to post when i'm this sleepy. :zzzzz: :zzzzz: :zzzzz:

Was she Barefoot or did she have stockings on ? How long was she tickled ?

Well this is quite interesting because I was sure this was the sitcom I referred to. Since it isn't, I'd really like to see this clip.

I remember someone had a website about mainstream, with a photo of this scen. I vainly interrogated him, but no answer. This site doesn't exist, now.
The photo wasn't very explicite, but the legend was talking about tickling.

I think it's more easy to find this episode of Mission Impossible II than the movie "New York Medley" ...

if someone knew the exact episode name, the scene could be possibly found on kazaa. Thats how a got all the TMNT clips

I also remember seeing this scene on the new Mission Impossible series. As I recall, she's in a box with only her head and (nyloned) feet sticking out, and the magician asks her, "Are you ticklish?" before you-know-what. I think she giggled, but her reaction wasn't all that great.

Last Presinct

I think the other program reffered to, in this thred, was called the Lat Presinct starring Adam West (aka Batman). The lady in the magic box is infact tickled by a black guy, and her reaction is great. She laughed at first and then seemed realy anoyed. I love that type reaction.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back