• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Experiences

Machinehead

TMF Master
The experiences are not mine.
I have busy latey haven't had time do add my own.

When I was 10 years old, I would always tickle my friend Adam's feet. He liked to walk around barefoot, so I had a chance to a lot. His sister liked to tickle him too. She would hold down his upper body, and tickle his stomach. Then his feet would kick and wiggle so I would hold them down and tickle them. His brother helped me out once too. We were in his basement, and we took turns holding Adam down and tickling him with different things on different parts of his body. His toes were always the most ticklish spot. One of the best times was when me and his Brother and Sister and him were sitting on the couch. His bro and sis hulled him down and tickled his stomach; they even took his shirt off. I grabbed his feet, removed his socks and shoes and tickled his toes and feet. I haven’t talked to him in over 13 years.

I haven't tickled anybody in a long time until today. Today I tickle by cousin and it felt great. He tried to tickle me first but it didn't work. I started tickling him on his belly first and I spent a long time on their then I went for his armpits and last I tickle his left foot but I didn't get the chance to tickle his right foot. It felt great. I going to try and tickle him any chance I get.

I remember a friend that likes to be tickled. He wouldn't try to stop me. One time, we were alone, and I had a chance to tickle him under his shirt, right on his stomach. One other time, at a boy scout camp, and I got to tickle his ribs in front of everyone. He really seemed to enjoy being tickled.

I liked to tickle peoples feet ever since I was around 4. I tickled my cousins, my neighbors, my friends, and any other soft soles I could find. When I was around 5 or 6 I would rip off my cousins socks when they were sleeping, and then I would play with their feet. After that, I started to tickle my friends. I would hold them down and tickle their feet. The one I tickled the most was named Adam. He had the softest little toes Vie ever tickled. He walked around Barefoot allot too. I would grab his foot and tickle it when we were swimming. And help his sister and brother tickle torture him. I always tickled his feet. His feet were most delicate when I first took off his socks and shoes. They were really soft, and when I picked out the fuzz between his toes he squirmed a lot, so I usually had to hold him. Then me and Adam Parted ways so I stared tickling my neighbors. My neighbor named Joel was two years younger than me, I would invite him to jump on my trampoline, and tell him to take his socks off when he did. I would then just jump on top of him and start tickling his feet. I tortured him a good 5 times. I also got some on his sister Sara. She had really nice feet. Then, they moved away, and I discovered other ticklish neighbors. One named Jordan, who had a friend named Mike. Mike had really nice feet with soft plump toes, I tickled him and Jordan allot. Than I discovered my there neighbor Maria was really ticklish all over. He my bro babysat her, I would come over and we would hold her down so she couldn’t move t at all, then I tickled her for 10 minutes. I tickled her a lot after too.

This story is about two females.
A couple of days ago I was lying on the couch on my back with my eyes closed after a long hard days work. She comes up and sits on top of me, and before I knew it starts digging her fingers into my sides the whole time she was taunting me saying "are you ticklish? Then she went underneath my shirt and started poking at my stomach. She grabbed at my skin and almost drove me to the point of begging for mercy. She eventfully let me up but promised she'd have a go at my feet the next time

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back