• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Facility - Rebecca 3

The-Tickling-Master

Hello! I'm a deviantart fetish writer.

I've decided to post all my stories here for your enjoyment.

I take commissions! If you want to commission me a story, please contact me THROUGH DA. My profile is: http://the-tickling-master.deviantart.com/gallery/

Feedback is greatly appreciated. If you liked (And especially if you disliked) the story, leave a comment!

This story is a personal project. I used to write for a Writing.com interactive story called "The Facility" and I loved it, but unfortunately the owner had to delete it for personal reasons. I tought that was a setting too good to go to waste, and revived it through my own personal story. The project is more or less on-hold, but I'll post what I have so far.

Rebecca 1: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...-and-Rebecca-1
Rebecca 2: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?285714-The-Facility-Rebecca-2

---------------------

It has been fourty minutes already now, and Rebecca had no energy left to scream. Not that the gag would allow her anyways. The cure brown-haired petite girl was being continuously tormented by her torturer, locked deep into the dungeons of the Imperial Capital. In the darkness of the blindfold, her only company was the tortured screams and laughter of the other inmates, being subjected to the same horrors she was going through.

She found very little solace in that company.

And the blindfold, that double-damned blindfold, it made everything so much worse! The lack of sight made her feel more helpless than ever before, since now she lacked prediction. And her torturer was an expert of taking advantage of the fact, constantly switching spots around, never staying long in one, always keeping her guessing, and never allowing a particular spot to adapt and desensitize.

The man was also great at torturing her psychologically. He had already mapped her worst spots. Specifically, he knew how unbearably ticklish her armpits were, but he had also found some very effective spots elsewhere – right below her toes, around her third rib, and her hipbones were all balls-to-the-wall effective, and the man was great at threatening to use those spots if she didn’t comply with his sadistic games – which he loved. At the 15 minutes mark, he challenged her to stay a minute without laughing – failure would result in five minutes of armpit tickling. He tickled lightly until the fourty seconds mark, and then went all-in on the spot at her ribs, making her lose – and get punished.

Not only fingers were used in her prolonged torture. The man had used feathers (the normal variety), both the feathery end and the quill. He had also used a variety of brushes, from hair to teeth and some strange things that she couldn’t indentify – but still tickled like hell, specially on her feet.

Not even her dignity was spared, as the man stripped her bra, letting her decently-sized breats exposed to the world. She learned that her nipples were extremely ticklish too, something she was not aware of before, as the man used the feathers on them. She howled almost as hard as when he used the quills on her underarms. She laughed, begged, screamed and pleaded, abandoning all shame, all pride, trying to beg her way into mercy, but she found none, and her efforts were all in vein, rewarded with more suffering.

Finally, after all that time, the man gave her a break – her first true one in fourty minutes, just when she was sure she was about to faint. She took the break with dubious feelings – on one hand, it was a pause to the torment, hopefully even a complete, definitive stop, though she doubted it. She had lost all hope a long time ago. This hell didn’t allow hope.

On the other hand, the break brought her back to full consciousness, just as the darkness of fainting was about to embrace her, giving a more definitive rest – and at least some minutes without that jerk. Right now, she didn’t have this luxury.

- So, little Ninja… I’m done warming up. Are you ready to star talking why you are here?

- I’m not a Ninja… I don’t know what the hell… you’re talking about! I just came here because… I was lost and confused! I just got to this place! – She complained, slowly, pausing between each sentence, trying to get her breath back after the ordeal. She insisted on her story, after all, what else could she do? She didn’t have any information to give. – For the love of god, you have to believe me… I don’t want to be… tickled again! – She pleaded, with tears rolling down her eyes.

The man cackled.

- Oh, my sweet, sweet Ninja. I wasn’t lying or kidding when I said this was the warm-up. This treatment barely breaks 30% of your kind. You Ninjas are remarkably strong against torture and interrogation. It’s time to bring the big guns.. – He proclaimed. She could feel the man approach and flinched, but what he did was take out her bindfold. Her eyes hurt with the light at first, but quickly adapted – after all, the dungeons weren’t that bright. Deep inside, Rebecca thanked him for that, as she felt less hopeless without the blindfold. The man chuckled at her relieved expression. – You think I’m being sweet to you, my dear? No, no… Fear of the unknown is terrible, but fear of what you know can be even worse. I’m about to show you the true terrors of this place, and I want you well awake. – He said, picking the metallic pair of boots from the wall.

Rebecca shook on her bonds. Her feet were terribly ticklish – well, everywhere was, but her feet was definitely number two on her body. She watched, horrified, as the man put the boots on her defenseless feet. They opened in half, engulfing her feet like the mouth of a predatory animal.

Rebecca waited, terrified, as she was sure that device was going to bring even more suffering. Despite the metallic structure, it was quite soft inside, almost fluffy.

- Enjoy – Her tortured said, pressing buttons at the top of the boots. They started to vibrate, both externally and, specially, internally.

Rebecca immediately started to scream. It was like having a hundred tiny feathers dancing all over her feet. It was worse than anything so far, much worse than being tickled by fingers or any other instrument. Rebecca bucked on the table, pulling her feet with all her might, howling and screaming.

- MAHAHAHAHAHAHAKKKEHEHEHEHEHEH IIHIHIHIHIHITTT STTOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOPPPP!!! – She pleaded, but it felt on deaf ears. Instead, the man pulled over a chair, and sat besides Rebecca, lightly tickling her belly with a single finger. She barely noticed it, thanks to the overwhelming torturous sensation at her feet.

- You are the fifth Ninja we capture in the span of a month, did you know that? It is not unusual to find some of your kind around here, but not at this rate. And if we captured 5 of you, it is safe to assume at least 15 got into the city. We’ve been putting the other four to the same treatment you’re getting, and all but one had revealed some information. There was this blue-haired girl that even revealed the location of her village! This is a first. I guess she was a rookie, just like you claim to be. Her bellybutton was oh so ticklish, even more than your armpits! When I used one of our tickle lasers, she simply couldn’t handle… She started talking in rapid succession, her name, names of her superiors, her village… But she didn’t knew the plan, just that she had orders to infiltrate the city and kidnap two or three of our soldiers. – He babbled, and Rebecca didn’t hear a word, as she was to occupied laughing her head off.

Then, he simply stopped, letting Rebecca “enjoy” her torture by herself. Throughout the complete duration, she twitched, buckled and screamed. It was too intense! He almost wished he stopped that and started tickling her armpits again. Then, he half answered that, as he started tickling her armpits with his fingers, slowly and methodically, while the boots were still on. Her eyes popped up and she left a long, high-pitched howl of tortured laughter.

As minutes went by, her fatigue quickly caught up, and she lost the energy to struggle, being reduced to a state of pathetic silent laughter. She was feeling out of breath, her muscles ached from twitching, but most of all, her throat was painfully sore. She needed a break, and she needed it now.

Fortunately, the torturer also realized this and, with a disappointed sigh, turned the boots off. Rebecca mellowed on the table, completely unable to move due to exhaustion.

- Very well, I’ll give you some minutes you weakling. Don’t want you passing out yet, right? I still have a lot of toys left just for you! – He exclaimed joyfully, and she shuddered at the tought. Could it be even worse than that?!

She was allowed ten full minutes this time, in which the torturer hummed happily, and she caught her breath.

She wanted to beg again, but she knew it would end up being useless. Slowly, she accepted the fact that she would just need to deal with this until he was satisfied. Under her breath, she cursed herself and her stupidity of tailing an entire army of unkown people.

She was taken off of her daydreaming when the man clapped. “Very well. Let us start again!”

- Please… - she muttered, despite the lack of hope, as she watched the man step again in front of the wall and grab a controller from it. It had tons of buttons in it, and Rebecca wondered what they were meant for.

- I’ve broke every single Hero that ever stepped into this dungeon with this. You will be no different. – The torturer declared, proudly.

Then, unceremoniously, the man pressed one of the buttons. Rebecca flinched at first, waiting for an immediate effect. It took some moments for anything to happen – the table below her vibrated softly, but that was it.

Then, she noticed two metallic appendages appear on the sides of the table. They were made of metal, but were also soft and malleable. At the end, an almost comical white glove excitedly agitated it’s fingers. She quickly understood.

That table had hands.

They quickly descended upon her ribs, wriggling, poking and proding around, making her squel in ticklish anguish. They kept doing this for a minute, and it wasn’t that worse than being tickled with bare hands – in fact, it was exactly as it felt like and it was, compared to what she endured previously, bearable.

As if reading her mind, the man pressed another buttons. The hands retracted a bit, vibrated and morphed right in front of her eyes, turning into feathers that started to tease her navel and sides. She giggled softly, surprised by how effective feathers were in that region – but the giggles turned into tortured laughter when the feathers morphed again into rotating brushes that tickled madly, spinning at a high speed.

And, slowly, they started moving upwards.

- NOHOHOHOHOHOH!! NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH!!!!! – She begged, as she anticipated what was about to happen. They had reached her ribs now, and were going through the side of her breasts, with a very clear target in mind.

She suffered doubly during that short time – once for the tickling, and once for the anticipation. Finally, the brushes hit the destination: The hollows of her armpits.

She screamed as they hit, and screamed again when they morphed back into hands, and then into a vibrator, and then into a featherduster, in the span of seconds.

Finally, she understood. That machine was designed to turn you mad with the variation of stimulus. It was the ultimate weapon against desensitizing, as it could completely change how the stimuli acted in the blink of an eye.

The appendages finally became satisfied in being feathers, teasing up and down her armpits. Rebecca wriggled violently, trying to find any respite.

Instead, she found more torture, as she felt the metallic ticklish boots, whose existence she had forgotten, being turned on again. She screamed in a desperate manner, trembling from head to toe in a desperate struggle to break free from her bonds.

Four more arms appeared in the table – which she couldn’t see, because her eyes were shut with the effort to laugh, and only realized they were there when they attacked her navel and her legs, first as feather, then hand.

The ones at her armpits became something absolutely monstrous for a moment, a circular pad that emitted ticklish electricity that seemed to act right at her nerves, tickling as badly as tickling can tickle. Then it went back to being the rotating brush, and then started to alternate beteen the two.

Things kept going like this for five minutes. Rebecca couldn’t take anymore. She literally couldn’t. She would give anything to make this stop. She cursed the fact she was a newbie to that world and didn’t have any information to share. She wished she had someone to betray, something, anything to give to make this horrible torture stop.

She never tought, in her entire day of existence, that tickling could be this evil.

And then it got worse. The tortured decided to go all out and put the machine in random mode. Every 3 to 7 seconds, one of the implements being used on her turned into something else, completely random. This, more than anything, drove her mad. The mind couldn’t adapt to this. Oh my god, why wouldn’t he STOP? She needed it to stop! For the loveOFGODSTOPTICKLINGMEI’MGOINGMA—

Darkness finally embraced her, freeing her from the torment. The torturer sighed; he had lost his toy for now.

Oh well. It was all right. She would stay there for a long, long time… He would have his fill.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back