• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Service! M/ff (part one) [BRAND NEW!]

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
Heres a brand new story half inspired by Neutron about a couple of lovely young volley ball girls. I say 'half inspired' because he actually requested something else and my wires got mixed up so the format changed. Dah well, hope you enjoy this little 2 parter anyway! :D

Service! M/ff (part one)

In the suburban paradise of Elk City volley ball was the game. Elk City Highs senior volley ball squad had got unbeaten five years running in the state championships and weren't going to break that record any time soon. The team was elite, all eight girls were fast, coordinated and although it has nothing to do with volley ball were all incredibly beautiful.

A week back from summer vacation and the girls were already hard at it, despite the sweltering heat. Unfortunatley the gym wasn't air conditioned, however all the doors and windows were open so occasionally the sweating girls could welcome a cool breeze across their smooth legs. All of the girls wore the standard training uniform, white running shoes, white socks, a white skirt that was too short and a tight white cotton top. Obviously for the male members of the school who had a period off to study during the girls training time were studying anything but their academics.

The teams coach, Mr Tad Riley didn't mind the boys 'studying' from the bleachers in the gym. He was the schools favourtie teacher, figuring he would have done the same thing at their age. Everyone at Elk City High loved Coach Riley, he was young and handsome which made him a hit with the female students, he was charming which made him a hit with the female staff and he was sporting, funny and never strict which simply made him everyones friend. At almost exactley six feet tall with short wavey jet black hair and a slightly rugged outdoorsie look to him it was no wonder most of the girls in the volley ball team would use pretty much any excuse to get close to him.

"PHEEEEEEEEP!" Mr Riley blew his whistle as the ball rolled out of the painted lines. "Alright ladies, warm down then hit the showers!"

"Are you coming?" One of the girls whispered rhetorically to her friends as she leant foward to stretch her legs.

"God, I would die if he saw me naked." Another of the girls whispered with a smile as they all commented on their various crushes of their coach.

"Shows over fellas, Back to class!" Tad smiled as he looked up at the admiring male students chatting on the bleachers as the girls retireed to the locker room.

In the girls locker room only 1/2 a foot of wall away was a sight any of the males in the gym would have payed to see. Eight sexy eighteen year old girls all stripping down to their bare essentials. The only male the girls would have gladly let in however, was without a doubt Coach Riley. Every single girl on the volley ball team admired his charm and good looks and every girl on the team would have been more than happy to show their 'goods' off for him.

Two girls in particular, Jessica and Brianne were most vocal about Mr Riley's attractiveness. They would often call eachother up, or just sit round fantasising in almost too much detail about their respected coach. Brianne had been most proud of herself one day when after she had 'accidentally' brushed against Coach Riley's nether regions. Both Brianne and Jessica being very attractive often debated over who would be able to seduce him first, although obviously they were never going to act on it.

At 5'6 Jessica was the shorter of the two girls with her tanned skin and large comfortable breasts. Jessica had lived in Elk City all her life and was always very sporting. Brianne was only just taller than Jessica at 5'7, she too had tanned skin and large breasts she also had a look of adorable innocence about her ecpecially when she gleemed her emerald green eyes and pouted her juicy red lips.

"Brianne!" Mr Riley called as he avoided looking into through the open locker room door at the naked wet bodies as Brianne walked through now fully clothed in her regular attire. "Wheres Jessica? I need a talk to you both."

"Shes still getting dry." Brianne smiled as she skipped over toward her coach. "Are we in trouble?"

"No, no don't be drastic." Mr Riley smiled back at his gorgeus student. "Listen, I don't want to be insulting but when you get a word with Jessy, if you've got the time free I'd like if you could both come back here after school just to get some extra tips. You may have noticed both your preformances have been lacking on the court a little this past week."

"Oh no thats fine!" Brianne said looking her coach up and down with an impressed grin and joyful attitude. "I don't think we practiced as much as we should have over summer. Beach calls you know, ha ha."

Mr Riley went back to his office and Brianne quickly recalled how little pratice her and Jessica had done over the summer break, so little it was non existent. Every other girl in the team had practised manuvears and new techniques, which they were all supposed to. The news however was anything but dissapointing, Jessica and Brianne were delighted to have their own little sesssion with Coach Riley, and over lunch had decided to exploit it as best they could with out trying to get into too much trouble.

"Hello girls, What time do you have to be home? We'll try and not make this last too long." Coach Riley said as Jessica and Brianne came out of the locker room in their training uniforms.

"Doesn't really matter, we've already called home and left messages." Jessica smiled as she put her sports bag down and stroked her smooth right leg as she streched it out infront of her.

"Alright then." Coach Riley said as he walked on to the court and tugged on the net making sure it was secure. "Now neither of you trained over the summer did you? I'm going to have to re-explain the techniques you were supposed to learn."

"We're sorry coach." Brianne said as she streched her slender arms. "You know, summer holiday, whats a girl to do?"

"Alright stand in normal stance." Mr Riley said standing in front of the two eager girls as threw a volley ball between his hands. "I'm going to show you this slowly, but in game your going to have move very quickly. Now shift your right leg in front of you about half a foot."

"Are you ticklish Coach?" Jessica asked bluntly as she followed Mr Riley's instructions.

"I bet he is!" Brianne spoke before Mr Riley got a chance as she stepped foward and wiggled her hands towards her coach.

"No I'm not." Coach Riley said cooly as he grabbed ahold of Briannes left wrist, spun her around so her back was pushed against his stomch and suddenly dug his hands into her cotton covered sides. "But I bet I know who is!"

"Eeee!" Brianne squeled in ticklish surprise as she leant foward pressing her cute tight butt into Mr Riley's thys. "Eee hee! Stop! Stop! Eee!"

Jessica laughed at her friends backfired approch to touching Mr Riley, after all it had been Brianne's plan. Brianne dropped to her knees and tried curling into a ball as it became obvious Mr Riley wasn't planning to stop just yet.

"O.k that enough from you mister!" Jessica said as she stood foward and ran her fingers down Mr Rileys hard ribs.

"And what do you think your playing at?" Mr Riley asked with a stone cold expression as he stopped tickling Brianne and focused his attention on Jessica. "I told you I'm not ticklish."

"NO! EEEP!" Jessica squeled as to her utmost surprise Mr Riley ran his wiggling fingers up Jessica's shirt and onto her ticklish tummy. "OH NO! Hahaha stop it! haha stop!"

Brianne rolled over onto her back to see Mr Riley with his hands wiggling around beneath Jessica's shirt as her friend squealed in ticklish laughter. As Brianne stood up and took a step back she decided it was probably best to just let this run its course and get back to training, but then again who was she to pass up and oppurtunity like this?

"Well if thats the way you want to play sir!" Brianne yelled playfully over the top of her hysterical friend who was now lying on her back writhing in ticklishness under coach Riley's touch.

Now to Mr Riley's surprise who was kneeling over Jessica's thys pinning the poor tickled girl to the floor the handsom young coach felt Brianne's wiggling fingers rush up under his own shirt and try to tickle around Mr Riley's six pack abs. Mr Riley obviously didn't feel the slightest hint of a tickle, he was true to his word.

"Alright thats it!" Mr Riley said with a surprised grin as he turned around faster than Brianne could realise and tightly squeezed onto her soft ribs. "You asked for this, We're doing a new kind of training now."

"NO! NOOH! HEEEhee! AAHHHAHHA" Brianne squeled as she arched backwards making her tummy taught and lifting her shirt just above her sweet little belly button. "STOP! NOWOOOAHHAA"

Jessica sat up slowly as she caught her breath to see Brianne giggling wildly as shockingly the tanned girls t-shirt was pushed up over her large bobbing bra covered breasts and stripped clean from her. Mr Riley now ran his hands wickedly all over Brianne's ticklish tanned torso as he sat on top of the kneeling girls thys whos flexible body allowed her to bend back and lay her shoulder blades and head on the floor as she thrashed for freedom.

"Oops don't wanna slip now!" Mr Riley said as not so suprisingly both of Brianne's full bouncing breasts burst from beneath the constraints of her bra.

To Brianne's tortured joy her little black bra was suddenly stripped from her and her hardened nipples were brushed with Mr Riley's tickling hands. This feeling of body shuddering pleasure would have been even more welcome had the man not been tickle toturing her to red faced tears. He was like a machine, no matter how much Brianne squealed laughed and thrashed uncontrollably beneath him the tickling coach just wouldn't stop.

"Mr Riley! Coach!" Jessica said as she stood up not quite knowing what to do. "I think-I think shes had enough!"

Nothing truer had ever been said, Brianne hated to be tickled despite her sudden obvious sexual gratification from the torturous event. Jessica didn't know how to act, it was obvious from Briannes errect nipples she was enjoying it to some extent but her tortured laughs and giggles told a different story. Runing for help was a last resort as everyone would be embaressed and Mr Riley would loose his job. The only logical step seemed to be pulling him off, but on one hand he was far to strong to even be pulled off and on the other he'd would probably just turn his tickling fingers loose on Jessica.

"Coach I think thats enough?" Jessica said as she slowly walked behind Mr Riley. "She'll explode coach, seriously she can't handle anymore!"

"Your turn." Mr Riley said as he suddenly stood up and with lightning speed turned and locked Jessica in a tight bear hug. "Tickle! Tickle!"

Trapped inside Mr Riley's strong wrap around grip Jessica squealed loudly with a hint of playfulness as her eyes shot open like dinner plates and the rugged mans fingers dug into the soft gaps inbetween her cotton covered ribs. Unlike Brianne when Jessica's knees gave way from her tickling weakness, the trapped and hysterical girl didn't drop to the floor, quite the opposite as Mr Riley lifted her from the ground with he legs kicking wildly.

While Jessica screamed and thrashed with high pitched giggles Brianne slowly found the strength to sit up. Bare breasted and turned on beyond belief, Brianne wiped a tear from her eye and decided against clothing herself. The way Brianne figured it she was half naked now and this was the best chance the tanned cutie was ever going to get at her handsom coach.

"Heehee...coach? Mr Riley?" Jessica questioned as Mr Riley had ceased his tickling and had let Jessica stand up again, but not without holding a tight grip around her little wrists. "Coach? What are...hey!"

To both the surprise of Jessica and Brianne coach Riley had managed to slip Jessica's hands through a square each in the white net with hung tightly across the court. Even futher surprising was that Jessica couldn't escape. Mr Riley had squished Jessica's fingers together so much that he'd managed to slip he hands throught the little squares, however after he had released her fingers from the tight bunch the poor girl didn't have enough muscle in her hands to bunch them that small again, thus being able to escape. Jessica was trapped.

"Now you." Tad said as he looked around to Brianne who was still sitting, nipples errect on the smooth volley ball indoor court.

"What? NO!" Brianne had suddenly realised the sadistic reasoning behind Jessica's restraint, and it wasn't so the girls would stop trying to tickle him as she'd previously thought. "Let go! EEE! No!"

Unlike Jessica, Mr Riley had grabbed ahold of Brianne's ankles which, luckily for Brianne, were still safe and sound inside her socks and running shoes. With great little struggle on Mr Riley's part, mostly due to his overwhelming strength, Brianne's feet were slipped with a tight squeeze through a little square hole each right near the bottom of the net, almost five feet away from her equally struggling friend.

"We're sorry coach! We're sorry please don't tickle us!" Brianne begged as she tried to free herself while she lay on her bare back, breasts still perked into the air.

The way the girls were trapped worked relativley on the same principal as when someone stickls there head through a fence but can't get back out. When Jessica's hands had gone through the net they were pressed and compacted by Mr Riley's larger, stronger hands thus once expanded on the other side she was unable to bring herself back through. In Brianne's case, and if she hadn't been struggling so much she would have realised this, Mr Riley had made her feet point toes first and slid them through, now on the other side Brianne's heals and tops of her feet prevented any escape.

"Girls, think about this" Mr Riley began as he ducked under the net and popped up on the other side where Brianne's shoes pretruded from. "If you had me all tied up and ticklish would you let me go?"

The question stopped the girls and made the large gym room silent for several seconds, until Mr Riley's hands gripped Brianne's right foor and began slipping her shoe off. Thats when things went loud. Brianne pleaded instantly, restrained and having her feet tickled would a total nightmare. As if Brianne wasn't ticklish enough having a weak area such as her feet which couldn't stand to be touched was beyond hell.

"MR RILEY NO PLEASE! I'LL DO ANYTHING!" Brianned screamed as her second shoe was removed and the coach began slowly slipping her socks from her frantically wiggling feet. "COACH NOAHHAH HAHHA NO PLEEHEHAEEEEE!"

Brianne's squeals filled the room and almost broke the windows, her feet wiggled wild like a bush fire as Coach Riley's ten wiggling fingers danced around her deliciously soft soles. Now with only a skirt and panties left (which Mr Riley had a very nice view of) Brianne screamed with tickled laughter as she bucked and slid gripping at nothing with her large breasts bobbing and swaying to the random movements.

As for Jessica who still struggled to try and free her hands she couldn't believe her eyes. Not only couldn't she believe the situation but she couldn't believe how ticklish Brianne's feet were, these thoughts were all quickly wipped out when Jessica came to the relisation that if he tickled her own feet, by her standards she would probably die. Jessica watched in horror and awe as tears ran down Brianne's red face and screamed at the top of her lungs for sweet mercy.

"Wow your ticklish!" Mr Riley admired as he continued to dance his wicked tickling finger dance all over the soft silky arches of Brianne's wiggling feet. "I bet I could do this all afternoon!"

"NOOAAH AAAH HAHAHA" Brianne screamed at the notion of having her feet tickled any longer as her soft white melons bounced in contrast to her tanned trim tummy and thrashing head. "STOP IT! HAAHAAHAHA"

This entire situation put the still struggling Jessica in a total predicament. Jessica had the urge to yell for Mr Riley to stop, leave her best friend alone. However if this did work, and that didn't seem likley judging by how much the coach was enjoying himself, chances are Mr Riley's tickling hands would be turned on to Jessica's ticklish frame and that wasn't an experience she looked foward to...to say the least.

"MMM MMM! These sure do look tasty!" Mr Riley taunted poor Brianne as she screamed with laughter lost in her world of ticklishness. "Mind if I have a taste? No? Excellent!"

"EEEEEEEHAHAHA EEENOSTAP!!" Brianne's back arched and the situation went up a notch as she felt coach Riley's long slippery toung sliding under her spreading toes and around the balls of her feet.

Along with the ten erradic fingers which endlessly danced their wicked dance the addition of Mr Riley's toung was unexpected and most unwelcome surprise. If under different, less toturous circumstances Mr Riley's toung running over Brianne's body would have been a more than welcome delight.

The almost obsessive attraction to her coach and the fact she was now half naked and tickled vigirously before, and by him, put Brianne at great conflict with herself. On one hand the tickling sensations were driving her absolutley bananas but on the other the pure excitement of being touched so much one her half naked person by the sexiest man she knew was causing hurendous amounts of lust.

Several minutes had passed when finally the now moist pantied girl could cease thrashing as the tingling, the stroking and the sliding toung sensations slowly died. Brianne lay limp, teary eyed and gasping for breath as she watched Mr Riley through blurry eyes as he ducked under the net back towards her once more.

Unable to fight back, and not really wanting to resist anyway, Brianne went with her growing libido while she gasped for breath and Mr Riley, taking a risk beyond what either of the girls had imagined, began unzipping Brianne's white training skirt. Brianne almost shuddered with delight as her skirt was tossed aside and the most erotic and exciting moment yet in her eighteen years occured, all the nights (and days) dreaming of having coach Riley remove her purty white panties was finally a reality.

"M-Mister Riley...what are you going to do?" Brianne asked weakly and as seductivley as possible in the hope her coach's next move would to remove his own pants and straddle her now bare body.

"Well first" Mr Riley began as he stood up and looked the sweaty young goddess up and down. "I'm going to tickle you and then I'm going to tickle her."

Jessica was rushed with fear and excitement. Her best friend was stark naked, hornier than ever and about to be tickled far beyond her imagination would allow and in a few minutes it would be her turn. Jessica didn't know whether to be afraid or excited. It was indeed quite a predicament.

To Be Continued...

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back