• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Service! M/ff (part two) [BRAND NEW!]

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
...And heres the second part, Enjoy! :D

Service! M/ff (part two)

It was safe to say Jessica and Brianne, best friends, seniors at high school and avid volley ball team mates were having a most unusual day. School had barley been back in session for very long and the two girls were already in more trouble than either of them was fit to handle.

It had all begun just because neither of the two eighteen year old beauties had done any training throughout the summer. Their coach, Tad Riley the man every girl in the school had a not so secret crush on, the man all the guys looked up to had asked the two girls to stay behind for extra training after school. All was going well until the girls hatched a plan to get closer to their handsom coach. Unfortunatley, it back fired and instead of tickling the handsom (and most unticklish) Mr Riley, the girls had been trapped and tickled themselves.

Jessica had her wrists nicley stuck and very secure in separate squares of the volley ball net inside Elk City Highs large gym. Luckily for Jessica she was still clothed, unlike her good friend Brianne who had her ankles locked into separate squares of the net and was not only completley naked but was had been being tickled well beyond her limits for the past quater hour.

"...eee...ee" Brianne let out the occasional tickled squeak but as Mr Riley's roaming fingers dug into her sides on their endless tickling journey around her bare torso most of the girls tortured laughter was completley silent.

While the fifteen minutes of almost non stop merciless tickle torture drove Brianne from blinding ticklish hysterics to nearly loosing her mind in a world of tickling dragged by at an unbelievably slow pace for Jessica the time couldn't have gone slow enough, because as each second passed she knew it was a second closer to her own body being tickled to a sweaty crying giggling naked heap. To add to the fear of being tickled to insanity the frustration of not being able to break free from the cursed net was indeed unwelcome.

"OOOooOoOoOHhhOhOO" Brianne cooed surprisingly as thys were soaked with liquid lust and a not entirley unexpected orgasm pounded from the young girls tanned lined body. "OoOOoo Oooa Ooo...oo_OOooheehee"

Mr Riley stood up looking rather pleased with himself as Brianne gripped weakly at the smooth gym floor. Both Coach Riley and Jessica watched in amazement as Brianne came to her hearts content in her weakend state. Red faced, sweating and teary eyed Brianne's 'O' shapped mouth made her look the complete contrast of pleasure and torture she had just experienced.

Now totally incoherent Brianne shuddered and moaned sweet little moans while the wicked tickling coach turned his attention to the frightened Jessica. Jessica's mind raced as Mr Riley approched, his hands already extended wiggling fingers, poised and ready to tickle at any second. As a last resort and a temporary one at that, Jessica released her last resort.

"OOP!" Mr Riley gasped as he gripped his family jewels, his face stricken with a look of pure agony as he dropped to the ground. "Arrggh"

Mr Riley rolled away from the suddenly violent girl who had just given a swift kick to the untouchables. Jessica, now more frantic than ever, struggled at the net that restrained her wrists knowing full well that dirty trick would only suceed once. Unfortunatley for Jessica, Mr Riley recovered much faster than he should have, faster than humanly possible after a kick like that, and within thirty seconds was standing proud once again.

"I work around flying objects all day" Mr Riley said approching Jessica once again, this time making sure her legs weren't increasing in altitude or speed. "You really don't think I'd wear a box?"

"Crap." Jessica sighed at her own ignorance, sports man wears a box, hardly shocking. "Please coach this has gone to far we can keEEEE"

Jessica buckled fowards as Mr Riley suddenly used a volley ball manuver she should have learnt over the summer to scoot behind her and dart his curious hands straight up her white cotton shirt and onto her ticklish tummmy. Another squeal of surprise and fantasy-come-reality-excitement quickly followed as the tickling hands crawled quickly up under Jessica's bra and popped the back strap loose.

"Stop it! Sthahah!" Jessica laughed with unbalance as her bra fell to the floor and the poor girl followed, landing hard on her butt with her arms stuck above her. "Mr Rieeehehehe"

Jessica's breasts jiggled into the open air as her t-shirt was whisked up over her head and wrapped around her elbows, the tickling never ceasing. With frantic hysterics Jessica hilariously attempted to stand again, pushing backwards with her legs but before she knew it Mr Riley was sitting, his chest pressed against her back and his legs crossed around her waist. Now with the weight of her gym teacher around her it was impossible to stand or move very far at all as he dug his fingers into the smooth soft ticklish hollows of Jessica's sensitive underarms.

Using what little energy she had Brianne, naked and still sweating from her saucy ordeal, sat up to witness the relentless proding of index fingers into her friends underarms. Brianne watched in secret delight as her topless friends head thrashed in all directions with high pitched laughter. Hynotyzed by Jessica's hysterics Brianne suddenly snapped from that chain of thought a realised her own predicament. Had she cum from the tickling? No she hated being tickled, Brianne had cum for the same reason Jessica's nipples were pointing out so far, Mr Riley.

Jessica was at a total contrast, the tickling, the endless merciless proding never seemed to cease. Each and every dig into her sweet smooth underarm caused hurendous laughter to fill the entire gym. Mixed with the occasional squeal and excited eep when coach Riley's fingers would slip down to the sides of her cushy errect breasts. Excitment cause her eyes to close tight and try to focus on the positive aspect of the coach's touch but the tickling shocks screaming through her system were over whelming.

"AHHA!" A goose bump producing shiver suddenly vibrated Jessica's body as Mr Riley's tickling hands caressed like lightning butterflies down the sides of her sweet melons, down her sides and suddenly dug without hesitation into her ticklish bare tummy. "EEEHEE! NO! AIIEE!"

Coach Riley had to lean back to avoid being hit by Jessica's wildly flailing head but with his legs crossed around her and tickle gripping her tummy with his hands it was all too easy. Jessica bucked foward and back and best she could but it was totally hopeless, as each prod and dig to her soft tummy occured the hysterical girl grew weaker and more insane with ticklishness.

"NO MOREEE!" Jessica suddenly used all of her air at the top of her lungs to yell which suprisingly enough left her head hanging panting for air when the tickling did cease.

"O.k" Mr Riley said as he climbed off from around the gasping girl. "No more tummy tickling, I guess your feet do need some atten...where the hell?...crap!"

Brianne was gone. Mr Riley quickly scanned the gym but sure enough she was...wait a minute. Unbeknowist to the fully naked girl Mr Riley had just seen her feet slip under the bleachers. The sneaky young girl had mananaged to wriggle free from the net. Instead of making it obvious he knew her location, to the the girls confusion Mr Riley suddenly jogged off over to his office.

"Jessy!" Brianne whispered sharply as she half poked her out from between a couple of benches. "Jessy is he gone?!"

"Shut up!" Jessica said using all her strength to summon up the air to talk. "Hes coming back!"

Sure enough he did come back with a pair of bright red boxing gloves. Mr Riley stood with his back to the net and Jessica's hands poking out from the net to his right. Suddenly Jessica felt her hands being consumed by the boxing gloves, not realising what was happening and totally confused it was too late to react before the large gloves were tightly secured around her hands.

"Now, you stay there while I find your naked little friend." Mr Riley said as he admired his clever idea.

Jessica gave a quick tug but it was now even more useless than before to try and squeeze her hands through the tiny net squares. Jessica watched in fear for her friend as the coach wandered casually towards the bleachers as if he didn't know Brianne was under there. Jessica could have called out, made him turn around but that would have only prolonged this torturous experience.

"BOO!" Mr Riley shouted as he poked his head around the end of a set of bleachers and locked his sights onto the naked girl who had already began sprinting in the opposite direction. "C'mere!"

"EEEII!" Brianne squealed in playfully excited fear as she ran out onto the open gym floor from beneath the bleachers.

"Hurry! Hurry!" Jessica yelled as Brianne stopped running and began hastily trying to untie the boxing glove strings. "Oh no!"

It came a hairs width away when Mr Riley grabbed for Brianne's arm but she was only just fast enough to begin running. Jessica kicked uselessly at Mr Riley's legs while he quickly resecured the boxing glove stirngs and once again began his hot pursuit. It wasn't the smartest move on Brianne's part but when she suddenly ran into a thick brown rope hanging from the celling the best move at the time seemed to be up.

"Where are you going to go now you silly girl?" Mr Riley teased when he examined the long length of rope with hung from the high gym celling to about a foot of the floor as Brianne in her naked sweating glory tried as best she could to pull herself higher. "Well...you bought this upon yourself."

To Brianne's surprise and sudden horror Mr Riley began hoisting himself with incredible speed up the rope. As if the extra movement of the rope almost twenty feet in the air wasn't bad enough the sudden thought of what he was going to do to her when he arrived was horrifying.

"No! Leave me alone! I'll fall!" Brianne screamed as she climbed futher towards the hook at the top. "I'll fall!"

"Only if you let go when I tickle you!" Mr Riley taunted with a grin as Brianne suddenly reached the celling.

"No! I'll fall, don't!" Brianne screamed as Mr Riley held on with his legs and one hand while reaching up to try and tickle her bare feet. "I'll kick you! You'll fall!"

Brianne was never much of a climber but under these circumstances she probably could've scaled mount Rushmore. Curling up as tight as she could toward the celling Mr Riley just continued to climb, so taking a huge risk Brianne reached out with a wobbling fearful arm and grabbed ahold of one of the white painted steel supports. Swining her naked body out over the gym and away from the rope the now monkey like girl pulled herself up and rested her tummy on the cold foot wide steel roof support with her arms and legs wrapped around it.

"Now what are you going to do?" Mr Riley asked as he to, with much greater ease than Brianne, hosited himself up onto the support beam using his legs to wrap around as he sat not five feet from where she lay. "Look how far you'll fall if you let go. I can tickle you forever!"

"NO! NO!" Brianne screamed as she slid her sweat glowing body across the ice cold beam in a effort to escape.

"Where are you going to go? Your trapped." Mr Riley said as he gripped suddenly onto Briannes left ankle and slid her back toward him. "Don't let go now!"

"EEEHEE! NO! PLEASE I'LL FAHAH STOP!" Brianne gripped with her arms around the cold steel as tight as she could now that her legs were trying to kick away Mr Rileys tickling hands. "STOP! HAHA STOP! HAHA!"

Holding her left ankle tightly with his left hand Mr Riley was free to dance his right hand fingers all over Brianne's poor up turned foot. Jessica watched in amazement and worry at this bizzare turn of events while her best friend kicked backwards into the air with her right leg. With the soft sensitive soles of her feet being rapidly stroked it would surley only be a few more seconds before Brianne lost total control.

"EEEHHAA!" Brianne let out another surprised squeal as her foot was dropped but Mr Riley moved into between her kicking legs and riddled her delicate ribs with his torturing hands. "HEEE! STOP! SHAHTPPAA"

"Whats the matter Brianne?" Coach Riley asked with a strong sarcastic yet confident tone.

"NO! HAHAHA NOOO!" That was it, with the sudden reach around wiggle into her tight little belly button Brianne rolled over in shock and began her decent towards the gym floor. "OOP!"

It was suddenly no wonder to Jessica, who sat topless in shock many feet below on the gym floor, why Mr Riley had been so confident. This mans reflexes were like a super ninja. Without even changing the delighted look on his face Mr Riley snapped his right hand straight around Brianne's right ankle causing her naked body to dangle over the gym floor in the grip of her tickling tormentor.

"Oh my god!" Brianne screamed as her stomch sunk with a nervous fear. "I almost died!"

"And ironically now I'm going to tickle you to death." Mr Riley smiled as he brought Brianne in and slung her panicking body over his burly shoulder. "Lets get you down."

Brianne didn't struggle even though when the journey to the ground ended there would surley be more tickling. Mr Riley, although the man that caused it was also now her hero as Brianne sat over his cofindent musculer shoulders while he balanced back along the beam and with his legs and one arm, slid gracefully down the rope. Making him more impressive was the fact he didn't recieve even a hint of rope burn.

"O.k put me down." Brianne tried to uslessly dominate the situation as Mr Riley carried her back towards Jessica. "Put meEEE!"

"If you nag I'll tickle." Mr Riley said squeezing Brianne's sides half way through her sentence. "Now you've been rude and naughty, I haven't even got to Jessy's feet yet, you'll have to punished once I'm done with her."

"NO! Let me go! Stop!" Brianne struggled weakly as Mr Riley now put Brianne's hands through the net, only less spread out than Jessica's.

While Brianne struggled at the net Mr Riley wasted no time picking up Jessica's disgarded bra and tying it secruley around Brianne's wrist, preventing the naked girl from any escape. Jessica didn't have time to react when before she knew it Mr Riley was kneeing over her shins and gripping both of her wiggling shoes.

"NO! Don't touch my feet!" The topless Jessica yelled in ticklish fear as both her shoes were tossed across the gym floor and Mr Riley began tugging on her soft white socks. "NO! I'm begging you! No! No! ahahAHAHAHEEHEHE!"

Jessica's feet wiggled in every direction as they tried in a pathetic attempt to cover eachother up. Her whole body thrashed and her back arched at the sudden scribbling tinglings running randomly all over her soft pale soles. Having her feet touched was obviously intense torture for the poor girl as the tears were almost instant. What only Brianne had realised was that with each sudden jerk Jessica made trying to haul her feet out from beneath coach Riley it was also causing her skirt and jet black panties to be pulled futher down. Almost all of Jessica's sweet curvy butt was visible now and Brianne was shocked to see a smooth shaven and very wet area inbetween the tops of Jessica's thys.

"Well what have we here?" Mr Riley finally noticed not quite ceasing the foot tickling when he saw Jessica's skirt and panties sitting scrunched up just above her knees. "Someone enjoying themselves!"

"MMMM NOOOH!" Jessica moaned in pleasure as Mr Riley reached backward with his left arm and seductivley slid his fingers into her throbbing love muscle. "OHHAHA NOAHAH"!

Continuing his tickling assult with his right hand on Jessica's increasingly ticklish soles Mr Riley used his index and middle finger to pleasure her more than ever in her life while with the remaining to fingers and thumb scratched lightly around her inner thys. The sensation was quite madening yet toturously and pleasurably unstobbable.

Brianne looked on with sweet yet terrible memory of the amazing torturous pleasure she felt when she too came from the wild tickling. However in Brianne's case it was just meer touch that drove her, Jessica was being fully and expertly played with. A huge grin grew for half a second across Jessica's face, a look of actual enjoyment befor letting out a huge unbriddled moan mixed with the full power of uncontrollabe laughter.

Before Jessica was even quater way through the most intense feeling of pleasure ravaging her body she almost exploded when all ten of Mr Riley's fingers were quickly back to work running rampant over her soft soles. Jessica shuddered with pleasure yet couldn't help screaming in hysterical laughter while trying to calm the second wave of thunderous orgasmic hurricane.

"HAHAOOAAHHOOH HAH OOOROORRMMRRHAH!" Jessica swirled in her pleasure hate relationship when she failed to supress the second wave of pleasure pulsing through her. "OOOooOooooOOhhh...heee hee"

Mr Riley stood up, turned and looked at the sweating red faced teary eyed girl who hung limp from the volley ball net and gave the occasion shudder of delight to accompany her dying moans and tiny left over giggles. Briannes eyes suddenly shot wide open when her attetion was refocused to coach Riley who was no kneeling before her.

"No! You've already done me! Let us gEEHAH!" Brianne was mercilessly interuped as she sat kneeling there fully naked when Mr Riley's hands gripped tight around her torso and dug into her soft tummy. "NO! STOP IT HAHAAHHA NOT DOWN THEREHEH! NO! HAHAH"

Sneakily Mr Riley had shot his left hand down and began rummuging his hand all over the soft sensitve slippery terrain inbetween Brianne's thys. Her untanned pussy caused ticklish notions she thought never before possible as Brianne thrusted herself foward onto her coach's welcoming fingers and rode the ticklish torture like never before. Hate and love mixed and it was only a matter of seconds before Brianne came her heart out.

As both girls were untrapped and lay, Jessica with her skirt still around her knees, sweating and cooing with tiny pleasure waves Mr Riley gathered the boxing gloves and the volley ball and returned to his office.

"Oh girls!" Mr Riley said loudly as he poked his head back out the office door while they were crawling around gathering their clothes. "Training again tommorow, 3pm sharp."

The End.

Lovely!

High quality my friend. Very high quality.

Mantis, you're a hell of a writer. I fully enjoyed this story of yours. Fully. Especially since I've always had a thing for the volley ball players. In high school, I could hardly control myself. I loved those half and half gym periods...

ANYWAY, I digress. Great story, keep up the amazing work.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back