• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Mr. Kaplan F/F

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
Red had shot Mr. Kaplan and left her for dead. The impact of the bullet knocked her unconscious for only a moment. Afraid to move, she laid there, trying to think about how she could get away. Soon after, a young women found her and stood over Mr. Kaplan. The woman ran her foot along Mr. Kaplan's ribs to see if she was alive. As Mr. Kaplan felt the tip of the woman's shoe run along her ribs, she giggled softly. The young woman noticed, but didn't say anything.
"My name is Bell. What happened to you?" She asked. Bell had other plans for Mr. Kaplan. Kaplan looked up and said "My employer became angry with me and shot me to punish me. He thinks the shot killed me.". Bell looked the woman up and down, then helped her onto a pallet and secured her in and pulled the pallet down to her cabin. She helped Mr.Kaplan in and laid her on the bed. Bell cleaned and dressed her wound and gave her something to eat. Mr. Kaplan drifted off to sleep.
While she slept, Bell gently undressed her and tied her arms up over her head. Then she tied each leg down at the ankle. Bell got out her basket with all her tickling tools and waited for Me. Kaplan to wake.
Mr. Kaplan woke up and tried to get up but could not. Her body felt chilled as she lay tied and naked.
" Bell! BELL!! Where are you?! Cut me loose!" Kaplan yelled. Then she noticed the basket with Feathers, brushes and other Tickling implements in it and became nervous. Nothing ever bothered her, except tickling. Mr. Kaplan's lover, Penny accidentally found out how ticklish she was while they were making love. Penny ran her hands down Kaplan's ribs and sides. Kaplan began giggling. "You're ticklish Alexia!" Penny exclaimed. Kaplan could only giggle. Once Penny knew Kaplan was ticklish, she tickled her during lovemaking. At first Kate hated being tickled. It brought back memories of her teen years, when she was punished by tickling. Then after a time, she learned to love it and looked forward to Penny tickling her.
As Kaplan lay tied and vulnerable, she thought about Penny tickling her. The memory was pleasurable. But this didn't feel the same. She shivered as the cool air touched her body. She looked around, trying to see where Bell was.
"Looking for me Alexia? Looking to see if I'm still here? Are you nervous? You look nervous. " Bell taunted Kaplan. Alexia squirmed and pulled at her bindings. "Oh that won't do you any good! I've got you tied in so tight! Now then.. where will I start tickling first? Bottoms of the feet? Belly? Or those delicious ribs?!" The more Bell taunted, the more nervous Kaplan got. She could feel giggles building up with each taunt.
Bell took her fingertip and dragged it along Kaplan's lower sides and across her firm belly. Kaplan bit her lip to keep from laughing, but she eventually gave in to the laughter that was building in the pit of her belly. "HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAH....PLEASE! STOP!" Kaplan pleaded.
Bell laid next to her on the bed. She continued running her nails over Kaplan's belly. "Why? Why should I stop tickling you? I can assume how ticklish you are; and I am a tickler by nature, so why should I stop?" Alexia looked at Bell. Her eyes pleading, but her words couldn't come out because of the giggling from Bell's devious nails gliding over her belly. She could do nothing but withstand the tickling Bell was oh so anxious to give her. Bell looked at her. "Good girl. If you cooperate and don't resist, I may give you a break. If not, then my tickles will become more and more severe. Choice is yours."

Last edited:
Sounds promising. Buy why call a female "Mr.?"

Because Mr. Kaplan is a character from the Blacklist on NBC TV. She is a lesbian. When she and her partner were found out by a bad guy. The guy asked who they were. When the woman with Kaplan said who she was, who she was, the guy said... "You must be Mr. KAplan" . or the male in the F/F relationship.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back