• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklemania! fff/f

Tiffany

TMF Expert
(The lone f being me, of course!)

Hi gang! Hope you all had a nice Easter1 I only went through Hell! Heehee! Let me explain...

Being wrestling fans, Annie, Judy, Paige, and I all chipped in 10 dallars, and went to see Wrestlemania XIX at Paige's place. We were all in various comfortabe clothing. T shirts, nightgowns, whatever, and naturally, all barefoot. We watched, giggled, and gave and recieved friendly tickles througout most of the first few matches, but we were all waiting for the Stone Cold Steve Austin vs The Rock match. I was convinced Stone Cold would win. Annie, Judy, and Paige were of a different opinion, however.
"I don't think so, Tiffer." Paige said.
"Yeah." agreed Judy. "I don't think Stone Cold can take him."
"We'll see!" I said, smugly.
"Care to make it interesting?" Paige said, smiling.
"Good idea!" Annie chimed in. "Put you feet where your mouth is!"
"Name the stakes!" I said.
"All right, how about this." Paige said. "If Stone Cold wins, we'll be your tickle slaves all next weekend. But, if The Rock wins, you'll be ours! Agreed?"
"Done! I said.
We all shook hands on it, and sat down waiting for the match. By the time the combatants were announced, we were all at a fever pitch. The thought of having three, lovely tickleslaves for the whole weekend made my mouth water, however, my mouth was quickly going dry as I watched The Rock defeat Stone Cold!
"Yippie!" cried Judy, looking right at me.
"Yes! " Paige added "You're ours!"
"But...wait!" I stammered. "C-can't we talk about this???"
"What's to talk about?" Annie said. "A bet's a bet."
"How about double or nothing?" I said, grasping at straws.
"Hmmmm. Okay, Tiffer." said Paige. "What did you have in mind?"
"Well, in the spiit of things," I said, thinking fast. "why don't I wrestle one of you. If I win. I'm off the hook. If I loose, I'll be your tickle slave for um...six out of seven days next week. All I want is to be able to pick my own opponent."
"Sounds reasonable." said Annie.
"No pro wrestling moves like power bombs, or flying drop kicks." I added. "Winner decided by who makes who tap out by tickling!"
Thay had a short confrerence, then turned back to me.
"Okay. You have a bet." said Paige. "Pick."
"You" I said, looking straight at her.
"Refferee's position?" Paige asked, removing het t-shirt, so she was clad in bra and shorts.
"Yes" I replied, pulling off my own oversized t-shirt, only wearing my bra and panties. "I'll take bottom."
"Fine with me." said Paige. I got down on my hands and knees, Paige got on one knee beside me, her hand on my left wrist, and her right arm around my waist, with her hand on my abdomen, which she started ticking even before Annie (Official refferee) said "Wrestle!".
Giggling, I grabbed Paige's right wrist, and before she could drive me forward, flipped her over my back. She lane on hers, so I quickly straddled her, pinned her arms over her head, and tickled her underarms.
"Cootchie, cootchie, coo!' I teased, remembering the efect it had when Judy used it.
"HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! Tiffer! Nooooooooooo! HAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHHA! Not faaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiir!" Paige squealed.
"Giving up?" I asked. "Cootchie cooooooooo!"
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! NEVER!" she howled, and bucked me off. We grappled for position,with lots of tickling pokes. Fairly soon, I was on MY back, wih MY wrists pinned above my head.
"My turn" Paige whispered, and started a full out tickle attack on my tummy and ribs.
"Heeheeheehahahhahaha! Oh God! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA! Paige! Stoooooooooop! HAHHAHAHHAHAAAHAHHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA!" I begged.
"Tickle, tickle, tickle!" she teased, "Tap out and I'll stop! Tickle, tickle!"
"HAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAAHAAHAHA~ No!" I cried, defiantly! "I WOHOHOHOHOHOHON'T! HAHAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAAAA!"
I hardly remember how I got Paige off of me, but next thing I knew, we were trying to get the upper hand on each other again. We ended up with my arm around her ankles, up by my face, and her arm around my ankles. This was it! With one hand, I bent Paige's toes back, and went to work on the now protruding balls of her feet. At the same time, of course, she was tickling my soles.
"EEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Paige screamed. "HAAHHAHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAHAA! STOP IT, TIFFER! STOP IT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAA!"
"HAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHAAHAAA! Y-Y-YOU FIRST!" I managed to gasp back. "HAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHHAAHAAAHAHHA! OMG! OMG! HAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAA!"
Annie was going back and forth between us, asking if we wanted to give it up. Niether of us would, nor would we realese the death grip we had on each others ankles. Just when I thought I might pull it out, Paige was laughing too hard to beg for mercy....

...Do I really have to tell you?

That's right! Judy had passed Paige a feather. Paige wasted no time in applying it to my soles, at which point I went balistic!
"HAHAHHAHAHHHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAA! NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOO! HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAAAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHA! HHAHAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAAAAHAAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" I screamed.
"What do you say, Tiffer?" Annie yelled above my hysterics, suspiciously out of position to see the feather pass. With tears streaming down my face, I finaly started tapping the floor.
"The winnah, and new champeen," Annie announced. "Paige!"
Annie raised Paige's arm, which, of course, Judy immediately tickled. I was laying in a heap on the floor, contemplating my next six days of tickle serevitude. As a stipulation of the bet, when any of them wanted to tickle me, I was to change into my "barely there" french cut pink bikini. Boy did THAT swimsuit live up to it's name! Monday and Tuesday, Right after classes, Annie and Judy n" Om my tummy with watercolor Magic Markers. While one was considering her move, the other would tickle my toes. With frequent breaks, they could extend the torture without pushing me past my limits, and did they extend! After a rest period, and dinner, Paige would come over for her "Private Session" which consisted of her sitting on my bed, I'd put my feet in her lap, and lay face down. She would then cross her legs over my ankles, and feather tickle me while I screamed in my pillow. I got Wednesday off, then Tursday I was gang tickled by the three of them a few times. Then Annie on Friday, Judy on Saturday, and Paige on Sunday, got me all to themselves! Suffice it to say the record player got a real good workout that weekend, and I always seemd to be a little tired during class! Go figure! The End.

Very Nice!:D

I always enjoy your tales of tickles, this one was the best one I've read yet.:D

What a great story!!! I was wondering when you were going to return with more of your antics. Here's something that you should try on one of them, use a feather on their stomachs. I've done that to my girlfriend and it drives her crazy :D

I LOVE your stories! They are just so cool! You have got to have on of the most exciting lives in the entire world! Thanks, as usual, for blessing us with tales of your exploits.

:D This is good stuff... you're one of the luckyest people ever!! Keep posting!!

Tiffany...

I'm sure I speak on behalf of the TMF when I say we can NEVER get tired of these stories!!! Keep up the good work,

Cheers, everybody!
SmashTV

Great!

Wow, Tiffany, great story! You must have been in heaven! I wish I lived closer to MS, I'd have been happy to take your place for a while, you know, so you could compose yourself.

As for you signature, Bravo! Chuckles Bites the Dust!...

"somebody pleeeese tickle me"

i will i will i will! (If you'd return the favor, that is!) :D

-ciao

A great story, Tiffany.:D
So glad that you're back. Please keep contributing stories.:bowing:

:eek: that kicked ass! we gotta start a wrestle/tickle federation, I'd love to see more of that.

hey tiffany, your stories rock and i really look forward to more of them. i was wondering if you have any pics of you and your friends? tickled or not is ok. send them to [email protected]. thanx:devil:

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back