• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A surprise from little sister

mmays65

Not so little sister anymore

Alana left yesterday for a two week-long sales seminar. She didn't have to travel for work often. Usual trips were between 3-4 days, but on rare annual occasions, sales seminars could last 10 days or longer.

On her last extended trip, her boyfriend Brian quickly reverted to his old bachelor's ways. She returned to find him an un-shaven mess, with take-out containers and empty bottles everywhere, plants on the verge of dying.
He made a valiant attempt to make the bed and have dinner ready for her. She wasn't too mad because she realized how much he needed her. Of all the guys she could have landed, he was a good one. They had known each other for years and somehow, Brian sometimes felt he was a safe comfort for Alana. Over the years, she had become more serious and edgy; almost as if there were things she was hiding or not sharing. Her work life demanded most of her attention and she enjoyed her girls' nights out. Still, they just never seemed to discuss the next step toward engagement or marriage.

This trip, she enlisted the help of her younger sister Amanda (Mandy) to "babysit" him and keep an eye on the place. It seemed funny since Alana and Brian used to watch out for Mandy when she was younger. All these years later, Mandy was hoping for an internship at one of the local financial firms while also pursuing universities for her Master's degree. Luckily, most were only about 15-20 minutes from their house. It would give her a place to stay while she had the chance to apply and interview.

For the second day in a row, Brian traveled to the airport. Yesterday to see Alana off, today to pick up her kid sister. He looked hard but didn't recognize anyone coming through the arrival gate, not even the gorgeous smiling woman who approached him.

"Hi Bubba!", her pet name for him as she dropped her back to give him a hug.

"Mandy?", he was shocked as he returned the hug and breathed in a familiar scent of her hair. She wasn't in high school, or college, anymore and was much more an incredibly hot young woman. She was adorable and looked like Alana, maybe a little shorter, but with a tighter figure.

"Oh, Bubba!", she said again, "I missed you and your bear hugs!".

He still couldn't believe this was the same kid sister. But, it was her and he noticed heads turning to look at them, or look at her and the lucky guy with her, as they retrieved her luggage and headed home.
She stretched out in the car and gabbed a mile-a-minute, putting her hand on his several times as they drove.

"God! It is soooo good to see you Bubba!! I can't believe how long it's been! So, how's my older sis doing? What a trip, huh? ME babysitting YOU for a change?", she rambled rapid fire at him. It was almost comical and Brian found himself laughing trying to get a word in with her speed and excitement.

Even though she was only four years younger, her girly spirit made her seem about half Alana's age. Once home, she took off her jacket, freely kicked off her flip-flops and pranced around in her bare feet, something Alana would never do. She yawned and stretched, leaning against the wall.

smokin sister.jpg

Brian was dumb-struck as she looked smoking and sexy in her tight outfit. But he quickly realized this was Alana's "kid" sister. The one he used to joke around with when she was younger. She always treated Brian like the the older brother she never had. He made sure she was set up in the guest room and comfortable. She would use Alana's car and keys for the next week.

Next day, he quietly left early for work, careful not to wake her after her travels. After work, he didn't see Alana's car when he pulled in. Cracking a beer, he was catching the pre-game show when Mandy came home. He heard the click of high heels and turned to see her stepping out of them. Absolutely gorgeous in short skirt and jacket from a day of interviews and again, she was all legs. On her stroll to the couch, she took off her jacket and held it over her arm, smiling at Brian.

"How'd it go today?", his eyes tried not travel her whole body and just looked at her tired eyes.

"What a day!", she tossed the jacket over a chair and sat next to him. "I think I walked about 50 miles, and met about 1,000 people."

She leaned back and stretched out with her hands reaching behind her neck to rub it. Brian peaked over and saw her eyes were closed, so he took a little extra look at her amazing body. She didn't look like Alana's kid sister, now. He quickly looking away before she opened her eyes again, coming back to reality.

"Can I get you a drink?", he figured he'd offer to keep his mind from wandering again.
Opening her eyes, she smiled, "Can I trouble you for a glass of wine?".

"Sure," he said, "Is red okay?"

"That sounds great, thanks." And as he headed off to the kitchen, she headed off to the bedroom.

When he finished pouring, he stopped for a minute. The image of Alana's little sister and giving her alcohol made him pause until he reassured himself it was okay since she wasn't a minor any longer.
She was not in the living room when he got back and he put the glass on the coffee table. No coaster since Alana wasn't around.
Mandy returned wearing just an over-sized shirt. His eyes popped out as his dick began to pop up.

"Thanks" she said as she reached for the glass. Brian didn't dare look her over and was actually speechless.

wine break.jpg

He kept telling himself to relax. After all, this was just Mandy and he knew her for years. His composure returned and he continued drinking quietly until she got comfortable on the couch.

"I really need a good laugh!", she suddenly blurted out and startled him. He wanted to be a good host.

"Okay...should we go check out a comedy club?", he was trying to come up with ideas.

"No, nothing like that Bubba."

He thought a little harder as he grabbed the paper. "How about catching a movie, then?"

"No, thanks...I actually don't feel like going anywhere.", she smiled sweetly.

Now he was getting stumped. Looking for a good laugh without going anywhere?

"Okay, maybe there's something funny on TV.", as he reached for the remote. A sudden surprise while he was about to change channels from the pre-game, she took the remote from his hand.

"Actually...", as she moved to slide her legs into his lap, she smiled as her eyes met his, "what I could use is a really, really...good...tickling."

At first, he nervously jumped and was a little confused. He saw her lips say it and heard the words come from her mouth but couldn't believe it. The way she said the words with her own sweet voice was magic and so casually. But he struggled processing this exciting request or the gorgeous legs and delicate feet exposed in front of him. Then he felt strange. What would Alana think? She might get mad if she found out he was tickling her sister.

"You want me to..."

"Yes...", she interrupted with a confirming smile and deliberately explained, "What I want is for you to...tickle me...Bubba!".
Again, the words were magical. His eye excitedly traveled from her eyes, down her amazing body to her legs and feet. She wiggled her toes, spread them wide, and then held her flexed soles up to face him and assured him with a giggle, "It's okay Bubba, tickle 'em really good."

Still, he was hesitant and had to ask, "Are you sure this is okay?"

She laughed now and teased, "Bubba, look at you, you're so cute! Sure it's no big deal. Don't you remember tickling me when I was younger?"

He honestly couldn't remember and the puzzled look on his face probably spoke for him.

"Well, I remember and I remember you were always so good at it. It'll be okay, and you won't get in any kind of trouble. Is that what you're worried about?", she laughed and comforted him.

"Okay...", he was a little less hesitant but still uneasy.

"Sweet! Thanks Bubba!", and she turned over onto her stomach, showing her shapely calves, delicate ankles and perfect little soles.

After about 5 minutes of tentative finger stroking and playful teasing on her soft beautiful skin she giggled, "That feels so nice, but can you make it less like a massage and more like...pretend you're trying to get me to laugh my head off. I mean really dig in. Tickle torture me like you're trying to get me to tell you a secret."

He was afraid she would notice the bulge in his pants, but he obliged and did better than his best. He enjoyed working her soles and toes over and tickled her with everything he had, teasing with a blend of light and heavy finger scrabbling that had her hysterical in no time. He loved the sound of her laugh. The fact she, and her incredible body, was more than a willing participant was also indescribably sexy. She was so much more free than Alana.

After about 15 minutes, he paused to let her catch her breath and thought that should have been more than enough tickling for anyone to take.

"That was awesome!", she gasped and laughed, "It's been such a long time. I haven't had a good tickling since Alana moved in with you. Can you do some more?"

"Uh...sure", was all he could utter in surprise that she wanted more.

"I'll be right back!", and she darted off to the bedroom again. She returned with a small duffle bag, unzipped it and pulled out a fat blue pipe cleaner, handing it to him. "Use this to tickle in between my toes!", she commanded excitedly. Now Brian's mind was blown. Clearly this beautiful woman knew what she wanted and seemed to have experience beyond his ability. She even guided him with what she liked best and had him use all other kinds of tools she kept in her bag. All seemed innocent enough but were perfect in delivering huge laughs. After about an hour more, he figured that had to be enough for her. He was also feeling a little guilty since he was so aroused from this and thought Alana would not be pleased if she knew how rock hard he had become with her little sister.

To his surprise, Mandy got up and said, "Oh my God, Bubba! You're doing great! This is better than I was hoping for! Wait right there!", and she ran off again, this time going into his bedroom. He was still in dis-belief. Was she going to have him continue tickling her? He just dished out over an hour's worth and she was looking forward to more? It sounded like she was going through Alana's top dresser drawer. After a few minutes, she returned holding a pair of stockings. Sitting down, she immediately rushed to slip them on.

sis slipping on stockings.jpg

"I've absolutely always love being tickled while wearing silky stockings.", she shared and looked at him while he watched her in full excitement, "Is that okay, Bubba, do you mind tickling me some more in these?"

"No, I don't mind.", he said amazed that she was asking him for more and she reached over and hugged him.

"You're the best! I'm so sorry this is cutting into Monday Night Football."

Brian couldn't care less about the game, or anything else for that matter. He was having the time of his life and wished Alana was more like Mandy.

"I didn't happen to pack any stockings of my own, so I'm borrowing for my loving sis. I know she won't mind. I'll get some more tomorrow.", she explained as she finished pulling on and smoothing out the sexy sheer fabric. "Okay Bubba, I am so ready when you are!", her giggle and excitement level was infectious.

This time, Brian unleashed all of the pent up excitement that had been building while watching her slip the nylon over her toes and slender legs. Mandy erupted in laughter and practically leaped off the couch. Earlier he noticed the pads of her heels and the balls of her feet got the biggest reactions. Now, he was attacking them and the silkiness was allowing his fingers to glide effortlessly, spending extra time teasing each toe. Mandy was in torturous heaven and her roars grew silent as he dug deeper and she tried to catch her breath. The swirly teasing of his fingers on her heels and arches made her screech and twitch. Over the next hour, Brian teased every giggle and laugh out that he could. He traveled up the back of her dreamy legs to the back of her knees and Mandy was becoming too week to fight off, laying in silent laughter, it seemed he continued to hit jackpot after jackpot.

Straightening up, he realized he was getting light-headed from being rock hard for over two hours and stopped his tickle assault, seeing the stockings were now filled with runs from all his aggressive tickling. Then, reality and guilt rushed in as he knew Alana would be angry. His woody was shrinking instantly and he started to stand. Mandy, on the other hand, was sweating, laughing and gasping. Her eyes were shut but she had a huge smile.

"Bubba, that was AMAZING!!!!", she laughed after a few minutes of catching her breath and opened her eyes. Brian wasn't so sure and he sat down in a chair next to the couch.

"What's wrong, Bubba?" she quickly came over and sat on his lap, still sexy in stockings and adjusting her shirt, causing the woody to start returning.

"Nothing," he started again feeling shameful, "I probably shouldn't have done that. Alana would be mad."

"Oh, no...", Mandy reassured while wiping her face and eyes from all the laughing, "She wouldn't be mad. That was so incredible and I've known my sister my whole life - if there's anyone who would totally understand, it would be her, you know. Besides, I'm responsible for keeping you out of trouble, aren't I? Tomorrow, I'll pick her up some replacement pairs of stockings. I'll let her know what a good boy you've been."

Then she gave him a peck on the cheek. "If I pick up a few pairs for myself, would you mind tickling me again tomorrow night, Bubba? You're really good at this and I could show you a few pointers that are even more fun!"

Brian felt a little better and the excitement returned, "You bet, I'd love to!".

"Sweet! I'll go make us dinner!", and as she pranced off to the kitchen, Brian watched her beautiful shape from behind.

Then, Mandy yelled from the kitchen, "Besides, Alana wouldn't be angry. She's the only person I know who loves being tickled even more than I do."

Brian was shocked at what he heard, "Wait," he questioned, "Alana likes being tickled?", but Mandy didn't hear him and she shouted again.

"Hey, when I went to borrow a pair of her stockings, I found dozens that have runs in the soles. Some were torn at the toes, even the reinforced ones. You guys must go at it pretty good every night, huh?".

Now, Brian was confused and a little suspicious. The more he thought about it, the more he wanted answers. If Alana really loved being tickled, why wouldn't she share that with him. She was very careful to never let on about it and if it was true, was she secretly having someone else tickle her, and if so, why? He didn't feel as bad as he did earlier and was looking forward to the next two weeks, and finding out more about Alana's love of tickling.

Good stuff but I really hope you continue with your other series in the office

Thanks very much for the feedback!!

More to come!

Plus, got a few other updates in the works for office series. The boss has some new covert assignments, Tracey is getting anxious waiting for more, and Abbie is still such a tease.

tease.jpg

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back