• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenni The Clown: Getting Even (FF/M commission)

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
Hey everyone. This is a new commission that I am posting. It involves Jenni and Lily and is a tad more sadistic than my normal stories but certainly no less erotic. Enjoy!

Jenni and Lily were many things. But they were almost never vindictive. Most of their late night “playtimes” with their various victims were based purely in fun. Tonight, however, this was not the case.

Van honestly should have known better. While it was one thing to hit on 2 attractive, curvy girls in a bar, it was quite another to be nearly as aggressive as he had been. The pair had attempted to dismiss him at first. When that didn't work, they verbally challenged him. It wasn't that he didn't look promising. It was that they simply weren't in the mood. But then he had to find Jenni on Fetlife and threaten to expose her.

Jenni called up her sorceress friend and invited Van over a couple nights later, promising him the night of his life. Since he had found Jenni on Fetlife, she decided to do some recon and got to know his interests fairly well. She took her time in preparing for his arrival and had very little difficulty getting Lily to obtain some of the things they would need for the event. Lily showed up about an hour before Van was set to arrive. She brought two duffel bags with various ropes and a camera set up complete with tripod. Jenni took care of the rest, herself.

Van arrived about 7 minutes early. Jenni and Lily were already eagerly awaiting him. They had only had a short time to prepare, but of course, Lily's magic sped up the process. When Van knocked at the door, Lily slowly opened it to let him in. Lily's bustline was quite inviting as her sleek black dress hugged her curves so deliciously.

“Good to see you again.” She purred. “Come in.” Jenni's got some great scotch, if you are thirsty.”

“Well, thank you.” He said as he entered. “Where is she?”

“Jenni? Oh, she's around. Won't you have a seat while I get your drink?” Lily offered. Van looked over to the couch. It was very cushiony. It was also very blue. Sky blue, with purple polka dots. An odd looking piece of furniture to be sure. Van sat down on it all the same while Jenni walked into the kitchen and soon returned with a glass of Glenlivet, which Van was all to happy to accept. Lily sat down in the recliner across from the couch and it was all Van could do to contain his excitement for what was to come.

“So, Van, tell me a bit about yourself.” Lily requested as she lit a cloved cigarette that she pulled out from between her breasts.

“What do you want to know?” Van asked.

“Well, I know for a fact that Jenni has cyber stalked you to an extent already, and knows a good deal about your sexual interests. But I am thirsty for a little more. I want to know what was on your mind a couple nights ago in the bar.” Her tone was somewhat threatening. Van had hoped there were no hard feelings.

“I know I haven't...”

“I'm fucking with you, Van.” Lily laughed. The smoke from her flavored cig carried the aroma of Christmas morning. Jenni and I are used to being hit on. And you know about her being a clown and all of that. But unlike my comical cohort, I do not have a Fetlife. I hardly even use my Facebook.” She began absent-mindely dragging a finger across her collarbone. “So I am a complete mystery to you.”

“Well...” Van sipped the last of his scotch. “Unless you are a vampire, I think we're okay.”

“No.” She laughed. “Close, but no.”

“Close? How so?” He set his glass on the coffee table in front of him.

“Let's just say that it was Jenni's idea to drug the scotch. I would have just put you to sleep with the wave of my hand.” Lily sneered as Van began to feel light headed. He tried to get up off of the couch but instantly fell back into it, out cold.

When Van awoke, Lily was securing his ankles. He must have been out for a while. He was hogtied. There was a slender rope around his neck, tied to his penis and around his testicles. His toes were tied back with a thin wire to his ankles, and he was positioned on a large bed. Positioned, of course, was a loose term. Far more loose than his physical predicament. Lily finishes her handiwork, cracking her knuckles as if all of the tying had hurt her fingers a bit.

“Normally, I would have just... ya know... done that. A snap of my fingers could have put you in any ties that I saw fit. But I felt that you deserved a more personal approach.” She told him. “So I decided to put in the effort.”

“I can't move.”

“Not easily, no.” Lily smirked. Van tried to turn when he felt a tickle on the sole of his left foot.

“Ah!” He looked over his shoulder to see Jenni sitting behind him in full costume and blue wig. She grabbed ahold of his feet with a smile.

“Don't complain too much, Dear.” She suggested. “It seems to me that you've done everything in your power to end up in your current predicament. How do you love us? Let me count the ways: You confronted us in the bar, you cyberstalked me...”

“Hey. That was a coincidence. I was just looking at women in the area.” Van attempted to explain.

“Women in the area, huh? Then why, oh why, did your browser history indicate multiple searches for a “Jenni” on Facebook, OKCupid, and even Myspace, before settling on my profile on Fetlife?” She asked with authority.

“Um...”

“That's what I thought.” Jenni tickled his foot again with 4 gentle taps in the center of his arch. Lily moved gingerly over to a camera that was set on a tripod.

“By the way, I haven't had a Myspace in over a decade.” Jenni told Van. “I don't think anybody has.”

“What's Myspace?” Lily set up the focus on the camera and aimed it at Jenni and Van. She then plugged a cable into it, and into a laptop that faced the far corner of the room.

“See?” Jenni jutted a finger at the witch. “See, Van? She's been alive for, like, a few hundred years... and even she doesn't use that site!”

“To be fair, as I told him earlier, I don't use social media at all.” Lily shrugged.

“Aaaaanyway...” Jenni digressed as she spoke to Van. “Now you're here. And it's time to get the party started.

“What are you going to Agh-!” Van was cut off by a nail flicking under the seam of his balls.

“Yeah, I thought that might hush you.” Jenni grinned.

“And we are live in about 30 seconds...” Lily announced.

“Live?!” Van hollered.

“Yep. I am disguised by my make-up and wig...” Jenni informed him.

“And I have this.” Lily added, holding up a cheap Halloween store witch mask, complete with pointy nose, which she put on over her face.

“Where is this video going to stream?” He asked in a panicky sense.

“That's for us to know, and you to hopefully never find out.” Lily popped her neck and approached the bed, slinking on top of it.

“Are we ready?” Jenni asked. Only 2 seconds after she did, the camera beeped.

“Showtime!” Lily sang.

“Hello, all of you out there in fetish land!” Jenni addressed the camera. “My friend and I are here to show you why being rude to women is a bad idea. This is our good buddy. Let's call him... Smiley.” Lily snickered at the nickname. “Smiley here was a bit... let's just say... pushy, when he ran into us a couple nights ago. We don't hold grudges though. I mean, I for one am genuinely flattered. But... I believe that a creative punishment is still in order. Don't you agree?” Jenni asked Lily.

“Oh yes...” Lily trailed her nails down Van's chest, delighted at his squirming.

Jenni reached down beside the bed and grabbed two shoeboxes. She opened one of them, which contained shaving supplies, and handed the other shoebox to Lily.

“I think that we should mow the lawn before treating the ground.” Jenni suggested. She sprayed a healthy helping of Gilette shaving cream into a bowl from the shoebox. Lily began to use a brush to spread it over Van's chest and belly while Jenni held him on his side. He squirmed more and even let out a giggle or two when Lily grazed his nipples and belly. Jenni used another brush to lather around his privates and his thighs, which brought many jerks and curious sounds from the poor guy.

“Tickle tickle... This is just the beginning.” Jenni warned. Once the girls were satisfied, They each took a 4 bladed razor and began their work. Lily started shaving his chest and stomach with gentle precision, awakening many nerves in their captive. Jenni had a ball as she shaved his legs and groin, even leaving his ass and crack completely bare by the end of it. Van had a good deal of sweat adorning his forehead by the end of it. It had taken just about everything he had in him to not laugh during the shaving session.

“Okay, well, that admittedly took a while but now our good buddy is clean and smooth as a baby.” Jenni smiled happily.

“What a nice tummy the baby has...” Lily scribbled her nails lightly on Van's belly, making him jump and snicker.

“Seems that Smiley here is mighty ticklish.” Jenni brought a gloved finger to each of Van's nipples and circled them playfully.

“Hehehehhehehehehehehhehehehehhehehehehehhehe!”

“He sure is.” Lily cooed.

“All the better for us.” Jenni tickled faster now. Lily followed suit and sped up her touches. Van twisted and turned to the best of his ability, but he was tied way too well to move even an inch away from the girls.

“That's right. Laugh. Laugh for us.” Lily commanded.

“He's just a ticklish little bitch, isn't he?” Jenni asked rhetorically. Lily reached under Van to tickle his butt. This made him shout out loud.

“That's what I'm talking about! Let's flip him over!” The girls moved the protesting Van onto his stomach. Jenni held his ankles in place while Lily started to tickle his ass again in earnest. Poking, stroking, caressing, scratching... leaving not a spot untouched or untickled.

Van's face was already a fairly decent, crimson hue. Partially from the humiliation and partially from laughter. The tickling stopped for a few moments. The girls were very quiet. He almost spoke up but soon felt something cold and light on his ass. Jenni and Lily were painting on his bottom. Lily on the left cheek and Jenni on the right.

“AHHAHHAHAHA ahahehahe eahe ahEA HHEHAEHAHEHEA!” Van twisted and turned, straining his bonds.

“Where do you think you're going?” Jenni asked him.

“He's going to Tickle Hell.” Lily stated, spidering the nails of her other hand along his crack.

“Lily, Keep up your brush work.” Jenni commanded as she reached under Van to feel about his groin.

“Do we have liftoff?”

“Oh yeah, he's really hard.” Jenny gave Van's cock a good squeeze.

“Well, what do you think of my work?” Lily asked as Jenni looked at the posterior.

“Wow... How did you get the bear to look like it's sneaking behind the tree?”

Van couldn't believe it. His ass was now a piece of nature art.

“That's not a bear. It's a fox.” Lily corrected.

“Well, I think the paint is dry enough, now.”

“Yeah, and if nothing else, I can make the stains disappear.” Lily reminded as they flipped him back over, letting his erection point up to the ceiling.

“You're better than Calgon, ya know?” Jenni joked with her friend.

“Stop. Untie me.” Van protested.

“I don't think so.” Jenni told him. “After all, we are still recording.” She pointed to the camera and Van remembered that the video was streaming. People out there were watching everything that was happening to him.

“Alright, Stud...” Jenni wrapped her gloved fingers around Van's cock, sending a shiver of pleasure through him. It felt wonderful... even when Lily's fingers started tickling his balls.

“HEHEHEHEHHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEH!”

“Careful, Lily. We don't want him to cum too early.” Jenni advised.

“It's okay. He won't.” Lily used her magic to levitate the two paint bruashes the girls had been using. Van looked down to see as each brush began flicking against his testicles. One on the left and one on the right. Enough to tickle. Enough to tease. But it was all so maddening. It was distracting from Van's pleasure instead of building it.

“GET THEM AWAY!” He pleaded loudly.

“Nope.” Lily said simply, causing Jenni to giggle as she massaged his penis, which was quite turgid at this point from her touch. She found the magic spot that all men have on the underside of the penis and tickled it with a dusting motion.

“Oh God, I'm gonna cuhuhhuuhhuhuhum...”

Jenni immediately let go of him and Lily caused the brushes to stop as she began furiously tickling the soles of his feet.

“AAAH HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!”

“You cum when we say you cum.” Jenni bopped him on the nose with her index finger before attacking his underarms.

Van could barely breathe through his laughter. Jenni and Lily were master ticklers. Just when he thought the lack of Oxygen was going to knock him out, the speeding fingers stopped... and Van looked down through wet eyes to see Jenni and Lily bent down over his chest. Each of them was teasing a nipple with their tongue.

“Hehehehehhehehehehhehehehehehhehe...”

“Mmmm.. Smooth as a baby's skin and extra tickly...” Jenni moaned as the nipple teasing brought Van's erection back to solid, throbbing life.

“I wonder whose nipples are harder, mine or his?” Lily remarked between slippery laps of her tongue.

“I got you both beat.” Jenni chuckled.

“Then we better keep our distance so you don't put an eye out.” Lily laughed and brought the brushes back out. They systematically poked and teased the balls, driving poor Van out of his damn mind.

“HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA!”

“You ready to find out what else my tongue can do?” Jenni asked Van seductively. “You're all shaved and shorn... time to wake up those nerves.” Jenni slowly took Van into her mouth as the paint brushes tickled his balls. Meanwhile, Lily went back to tickling his nipples with her nails.

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE!”

“Gobble Gobble...” Lily snickered.

Jenni bobbed her head while keeping steady pressure with the tip of her tongue. It wasn't long before she was snapping her fingers at Lily. The witch knew what this meant and she moved down to Van's feet, tickling the stems and pads of his toes as Jenni pulled her mouth away from the cock.

“GODDAMMIT PLEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEASE LET ME CCCCUHUHUHUUHHUUHHHUUHMMMM!”

“I don't know if I want you to cum at all.” Jenni said matter of factly.

“Yeah... I'm not sure if he's earned an orgasm from us.” Lily targeted the tender webbing between his toes, making him scream.

“What do you think, TV Land?” Jenni turned to the camera. “Should we make Smiley here go all Mt. Vesuvius on himself?”

“I think you should!”

“Nobody cares what you think.” Lily scolded.

“Eh, what the Hell. Let's make him cum on camera.” Jenni grinned. “Lily, about those brushes, I think the '4 Star' technique I taught you should do it.”

The 4 Star technique was something Jenni had come up with while experimenting with a recently graduated High School student. He had been a patient and had self esteem issues. Jenni posed as a teacher giving stars to him for good work, which meant drawing stars on his testicles. This was extremely effective because a star pattern would criss-cross along almost every patch of skin on a scrotum. The points of the star would also touch upon the creases of the balls where they met the thighs and perineum. Lily nodded and the levitating brushes commenced the technique. Van screamed.

“Atta boy. Now you're gonna cum for us.” Jenni informed him as she spider tickled his erection with calculating percussions.

“Cum... Cum...” Lily tickled his nipples with gentle tweaks.

“GAH HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!” Van cried out as semen sprayed out, nearly hitting Jenni in the eye.

“Ooooh. Party foul.” Jenni reached between his cheeks and tickled his asshole in mid orgasm, making his entire body dance like a bound marionette.

“Baby made a mess.” Lily continued to tease the nipples.

“And on streaming video... no less.” Jenni sat back, pleased with her work. “By the way, Lily?” The witch snapped her fingers and the camera stopped recording.

“Now, Van...” Jenni leaned in.

“W-what?' He was still trembling slightly from his climax.

“We are not total ogres. We granted you an orgasm. And I will post the video on Fetlife to all of the people on your friend's list. This is my gift to you.” She promised. “Next time, we won't stop after just one.”

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back