• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Friday Night Fog (M/F, Tickling, Foot Worship)

CoffeeEmporer

TMF Poster
Well this was a fun little story to write. The subject matter came from the recently passed holiday and some day dreaming, while the style was me wanting to play around with a more dialogue intensive story. Either way I had fun with it, and I hope you all enjoy as well!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6pm

“Alright, let’s go over the list real quick. Snacks?”

“Currently our hoard contains: two bags of Starburst Jellybeans, one pound of peanut butter filled pretzel nuggets, a decently sized bag of black licorice bits (super gross), a veritable sack of salt and vinegar potato chips, and of course anything we deem snack worthy in the fridge.”

“Excellent. Ice Cream?”

“Half an ice cream cake that I swiped from work and a six pack of ice cream sandwiches are currently residing comfortably in the freezer.”

“Wonderful. Drinks?”

“We have a pot of coffee with all the fixings (French press, very nice), some various colors of Gatorade, plenty of bottled water (remember to recycle those), and… is that Shasta?”

“Tiki Punch, Zazz, and Cola; I found them on super sale!”

“Nice! Well, Netflix is cued up and awaiting our orders. Anything else you can think of that we’re missing?”

Charlie looked over the haphazard mound of brightly colored bags and bottles with a careful eye, examining each inch of processed sugar and absolutely horrible for you carbs to ensure all was in place. After a few dramatically drawn out moments, he turned to Nikki and gave her a wide smile decorated with two thumbs up.

“Everything is in place. All we need now is the guest of honor.”

Nikki plopped down on the couch and wrapped herself up in the gold and purple fleece blanket that rested on the back of the leather fixture. She watched with eager eyes as her boyfriend walked into their bedroom, adjusting her tangerine sports bra and black pajama pants as she settled in. He soon returned, wearing an amazingly mismatched pair of lime green pajama pants with a maroon t-shirt and carrying a dark plastic shopping bag. Charlie quickly took a seat beside his girlfriend and quickly produced a seemingly unassuming cardboard box from the bag. Within moments, the contents of that unimpressive container rested in Charlie’s lap for the couple to gaze upon behold.

It wasn’t merely just impressive: It was a work of love. It was a master craftsman issuing forth a declaration of rapture captured in glass and flame, blending together colors of blue and green in a tie dyed mix like a stained glass artifice. A labor of love designed as if it were one day going to rest within the confines of some dear holy place located in a far off land.

It was one beautifully crafted water bong to say the least.

“Ready to break this bad boy in?” Nikki asked.

“Oh yeah!”

6:30pm

“Zazz me please,” Charlie said as he blinked his eyes hard.

“Cotton mouth hitting ya already?” Nikki asked, grabbing a handful of potato chips along with the soda, resting them safely in the warm embrace of her lap.

“As hard as a storm written by Stephen King,” he said, taking the can. He delighted in the sound of the seal being broken as he slowly popped the tab on his grapefruit flavored beverage. “I desperately need to wet my whistle.”

“You should wet my whistle later,” Nikki replied with a wink as she wiped her hands on her pants, trying in vain to get the grease off of them.

Charlie stared with glazed eyes at her as he traced the lines of her face before suddenly shaking his head back and forth, whipping his long brown hair like a dog shedding water from its coat. “I’m sorry, what did you say?”

“Jeez you’re a lightweight,” Nikki teased. “You’re already having problems paying attention.”

“Well you’re one to talk Stoney McStonedperson! You still haven’t picked something to watch.”

“I can’t decide! There are too many options!”

“I know! We’ll let fate decide,” Charlie said, grabbing the controller from the nearby coffee table. Suddenly, he then lifted the device high into the air as the various titles spun by quickly on the screen.

“Oh mighty creatures of fate! Bestow unto us lost, stoned souls the proverbial needle in the haystack of viewing pleasure! Give us a divinely sanctioned movie that will guide us toward enlightenment as we sit in meditation!”

7:15pm

Too Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar delivered everything the fates could have ever promised and more.

The coughing jag Charlie was currently suffering from did make it a little hard to follow (much to Nikki’s amusement), but it was none the less the greatest thing he had ever seen this month. He slowly sank deeper and deeper of the couch’s warm embrace as he absent-mindedly drummed his fingers along the armrest.

“Foot rub?” Nikki suddenly asked, holding up her bare left size seven to hang a few inches away from Charlie’s face.

“So you just one of them rubbed?” Charlie retorted as he readjusted himself to allow her feet a comfortable place to rest upon his lap. “Or did you mean rub your feet?”

“You know what I meant jackass.”

“Yeah I did,” he said with a sheepish grin before planting a quick kiss upon her left sole. His hands then wrapped around each of Nikki’s feet as he began to slowly work her toes back and forth, his eyes drifting back to the screen. Even though he was feeling a bit out of it, he was proud for finally being able to handle his high.

7:20pm

It was a bathtub feeling, partially submerged in a surreal haziness that wrapped around him like a large, large lake. It was a warm limbo, cancelling out sound with meditative earmuffs and sluggish movements. Charlie was a statue, one that felt like it was floating.

“You okay?” Nikki asked, her eyes half closed as she looked over to her boyfriend.

“Hmmmm?”

“Whatcha thinking about?”

“I was just wondering… You think there’s a goddess for wet dreams? I mean, you know Aphrodite has love and beauty and whatever under her belt because that’s her shtick. But wet dreams… Those are subconscious right? It’s unconscious desire driven by the basement level of what you want. Your asleep, so does that mean its Morpheus’s domain? Or do they have like a timeshare?”

“I’m not sure… I have thought about mythology recently. We should google later though.”

“Good thinking sweetie.”

“Now, finish up my foot rub lackey… Oh!”

“Yeah…” Charlie said slowly, his sheepish grin returning to his face as her feet rested in his lap.

“No wonder you’ve got wet dreams on the brain,” Nikki teased as she poked the erection trying break its way through her boyfriend’s pajama pants with her big toe. She then maneuvered herself to cradle the small tent in between both of her soft appendages, taking care not to be too abrupt with her movements. Charlie could only manage an appreciative smile as his head lolled towards her, at which point she began the slow procession back and forth around his manhood. The stiff appendage, already straining against its confines in a pot filled frenzy, hungrily appreciated the attention from Nikki’s feet. Up and down they delicately teased, eliciting a serious of gracious, sleepy moans from Charlie’s mouth. Harder and harder he grew, savoring each motion and touch upon his ever swelling cock.

It was absolute heaven.

7:30pm

“This is absolute heaven,” Charlie said to Nikki as he cradled a bowl which at one point contained two pieces of ice cream cake.

“God yes,” she replied, tearing into her second ice cream sandwich.

While it lasted, the foot job had been absolutely amazing. However, about two minutes into the Nikki’s devilishly wonderful “feets of eroticism” both realized that they were plagued with an almost animalistic hunger for frozen treats. The horrors that made up the following feeding frenzy could easily have been displayed on National Geography as a nature segment on Savannah predators.

“You know what?” Charlie said after a few moments of heavy breathing.

“What?”

“I need some chocolate syrup and a towel.”

“Yes, yes you do. Also, please don’t forget to put that ice cream cake up before too long. I’d hate for there to be a puddle we’d have to clean up.”

“No problem. Just in case I space, make sure to remind me before too long.”

“Roger roger.”

Charlie then stood up and took his empty ice cream bowl into the nearby kitchenette. He returned a few moments later with both desired items in his hands. Nikki, who was currently in the midst of writing a very generous dissertation in her head praising the symphonic blending of various elements that led to the creation of the ice cream sandwich, paid little mind as her boyfriend began to adjust the position of her bare feet. Her focus continued to remain unbroken even as he moved the towel underneath her delicate size sevens. It was only when a cold trail of chocolate began to coat the toes of both feet that she finally diverted her attention towards her stoned compatriot.

“What are you doing?”

“I had a craving for chocolate and a craving for feet, and like most fast food dynasties of our time I managed to somehow blend the two concepts together.”

“Mmmmm… I can definitely get behind such revolutionary logic,” Nikki teased as she wiggled her now chocolate covered toes at her boyfriend. He seemed quite captivated by the sight, because every twitch was met with almost eagle like attention. Back and forth his gaze lingered, the dance of her toes as mesmeric as the flickering flames of a summer campfire. Finally, his tongue rolled out of his mouth like an old cartoon and slowly ran the course of her right foot.

“Ohhehehe….Gehehehehe….It tickles,” Nikki said, her giggles coming out in a lazy staccato.

“No surprise there tenderfoot.”

“Shouldn’t it be tenderfeet?” She asked playfully as she waved her feet back and forth.

Charlie responded by dragging his tongue up the span of her other foot, paying attention to the arch in particular. He picked up the pace while in that section, quickly lapping up every square inch of bare skin and eliciting more sleepy giggles all the while she took tender bites from her ice cream sandwich. He carried on like this until his own cravings began to work upon him, and after withdrawing his tongue from her arch readjusted his position again. Opening his mouth wide he descended upon her other foot, engulfing all five chocolate covered piggy’s in quick succession. The results spoke for themselves as Nikki emitted a long squeal followed by frantic laughter.

“Ehehey! That’s tohohohoh much! I cahahahn’t stand it!”

Despite Nikki’s protests, she still kept her feet relative still while Charlie nibbled and teased the tender skin of the stoned beauty’s feet, making sure that very iota of sugary goodness was eaten up. Not wanting to accidentally hurt her boyfriend, she instead began to lightly smack the couch cushions with her balled fists, the resulting sight of which would have made any recently hooked fish proud as she flailed.

“Hurheheery up ahahahand finisheheeh you jeheherk!”

“Sorry, I keep getting distracted. Let me get the last of it up.”

“Dahahaaahmn IHHIHIHIHIHIHIT!!!”

Charlie’s tongue then began to dart in between each of Nikki’s toes, prompting her to renew her assault on the couch. It now was impossible for her to resist pulling her feet back, which prompted Charlie to start holding her ankles in order to keep her delicious feet in place. This left the stoned, ticklish woman to simply collapse into a pile of giggles as she lay on her back and allow her boyfriend to extricate her sensitive flesh from the burden of their chocolate coating.

This continued for another painfully slow couple of minutes, until satisfied with both his work and the semi-manic state of his lover, Charlie withdrew his mouth and wiped off Nikki’s feet. Our long suffering ticklish lady, in turn, did her best to catch her breath as the mixture of forced laughter and marijuana caused her head to swim.

“Fuck! I’m horny,” Nikki said after she regained her breath as well as her sense of balance.

“Me too.”

“Well then, how about we do something about that?” She said, pointing with her newly cleaned right foot towards the bedroom.

Charlie looked her over as another sheepish grin spilled out over his lips.

“I like the way you think.”

7:45pm

The burbling of fiery smoke passing through water filled the living room of the apartment as both Charlie and Nikki finished bowl number three in long, steady, cough filled drags. Both sat for a moment in silence as their lungs recovered from their high intensity workout, before finally looking at each other.

“What we’re we gonna do again?”

“Sex?”

“Yes! Sex!”

9pm

To say that Charlie was rigid and Nikki was wet would be technically true, if not a bit misleading. It would be far more accurate to say he was a mountain and she was an ocean, not merely due to the physical results of smoking that they were currently experiencing but also due to the mental ones. The marijuana fueled haze allowed both of them to focus really, really intently on the fine art of fucking one another.

For Charlie, who was slowly reaching the end of his journey towards one really big orgasm, had made it his goal to see how many times he could make Nikki come before he lost it. He held in his head an image of rock and stone, and all the while they silently made love he willed his body to remain unyielding for as long as it could. Problem was, his focus was solely on his technique, leaving the impossible task of trying to keep count of every orgasm for his girlfriend to handle.

For Nikki, who was quickly beginning the journey toward her umpteenth bout of gushing pleasure, had made it her goal to continue fucking until Charlie finally came. Again and again she found herself arching her back as another wave of pleasure overcame her, washing over her like the great torrents of a tropical storm. She slowly lost herself in those waves of ecstasy, drifting away in the gentle rocking like a meditative salt water bath. Problem was, her focus was solely on her technique, leaving the impossible task of trying to keep count of every orgasm for her boyfriend to handle.

Giddy laughter echoed upon the walls of their bedroom as the two made love, sometimes brought on by the phantom fingers of their imbibing and sometimes from the light tickles they inflicted upon one another. Wildly they teased, the almost playful tete-a-tete only broken up by a pleasurable moan or a desperate gasp for air. All that hazy, daisy tickle fucking can only last for so long, however. After a little over an hour of going at it the two in an asynchronous routine of laughter and love, the two let loose their last howls of passion.

“FUCK! COME FOR MEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

“OH MY GRAHHHHHHHHH!”

9:05pm

“Wow…”

“Yeah, tell me about it.”

“God, I want to just fall asleep right here, right now,” Charlie said as he snuggled up to Nikki.

“I know right? God we are pathetic. It’s barely past nine and I feel like the sleepiest pile of jello you have ever seen. When did we become so lame?”

“Were not lame at all, we just love extremely sexy and athletic fucking.”

“Mmmm, good point. I suppose there are worse things to do on a Friday night.”

“Yeah, we could be doing drugs!”

Nikki let loose a small, tired laugh as she wrapped her arms around Charlie.

“I love you.”

“Love ya too jackass.”

And with barely another word, the two drifted off to the land of nod without a single care in all the world.

3am

The sweet, silent blanket of the night draped over the apartment in muted tones. All was peaceful, all was pleasant… Save for one thing. A steady, pitter-patter disrupted the near perfect silence of the early morning. The origin of this disruptive sound was what remained of the ice cream cake, which had now formed a lake of vanilla and chocolate on the floor of the kitchenette.

Both had forgotten about the cake.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back