• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alyssa Tickled Under The Bed (F/F)

BritishSteel

1st Level Red Feather
This is the second of (hopefully) many stories I shall be writing featuring Alyssa the rock chick and her ticklish experiences. You can find the first story here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?285580-Alyssa-s-Massage-Tickles-(M-F) for those of you who haven't read it!

I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it. All feedback and comments are welcome! :)

Alyssa knelt down on the floor, searching for the DVD case. It was 7:00pm, and she wanted to kick back and watch a movie, but, like so often, it was nowhere to be found.

"I bet Jen has lost it again" she muttered to herself.* "I can't leave anything lying around! That girl is so forgetful!"

Jennifer, Alyssa's roommate, was always borrowing her friend's DVDs, and she had a habit of forgetting to give them back.

Using the light from her phone, she scanned the dark recesses of the floor underneath the bed, and finally spotted the case, directly under the far end of the bed.

Alyssa flattened herself out and slid underneath the bed, reaching up towards the far end. Today, she wore a dark vest top and denim shorts. She was barefoot, and her toes were painted purple.

She stretched out an arm and grabbed the DVD, which had dropped to the floor right behind the bed. As she was about to slide herself out from under the bed, she heard footsteps approaching from outside of the room.

"Jen? Is that you?" she called out.

The door clicked open and Jennifer, Alyssa's best friend and housemate, walked in. She was twenty-four, with long, straight dark red hair and green eyes. Today, she was wearing her favourite Iron Maiden t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and Nike sneakers. Like Alyssa, she was a rock girl, and like Alyssa, she was also very pretty.

Jennifer giggled as she surveyed the scene. Alyssa's bare feet were sticking out from under the bed, and her gorgeous soft, pink soles were facing upwards.

"Are you stuck, hon?" she laughed, amused at her friend's rather awkward position.

"Erm, kinda!" replied Alyssa, somewhat nervously.

"Well I can help you out, if you'd like me to!" said Jen.

Alyssa breathed a sigh of relief.

"Yes please!" she replied.

"Or......." began Jennifer, somewhat dramatically. ".........I can have some fun first!"

Alyssa's body tensed up. There was something in Jen's tone that made her feel nervous. It had been two weeks since Jay had had his 'fun' with her, and she didn't want THAT to happen again.

"I think this might be one of the first times I've ever seen you go barefoot in the house!" she observed, dropping her backpack onto the bed.

Alyssa shuddered nervously as she heard the word 'barefoot'. Her feet were slender, soft, and beautiful. They were also excruciatingly ticklish. As her close friend Jay had discovered two weeks previously, the lightest touch on her feet was enough to render her helpless with laughter.

A mischievous grin spread across Jen's face. She knelt down on the floor, within easy reach of her friend's bare soles.

"Well, aren't these feet looking pretty today?" teased Jen.

Alyssa blushed. Compliments on her feet, as beautiful as they were, came rarely, mainly because she kept them covered up around 80% of the time. Somehow, hearing her best friend pay her this compliment made her feel slightly embarrassed.

"You know, if I didn't know better, I'd guess that these feet are ticklish! Am I right?".

Alyssa gulped.

"Don't you dare tickle me!" she replied, nervously wiggling her purple-painted toes. She felt terribly exposed and extremely vulnerable, and to make matters worse, from her somewhat unfortunate position, she couldn't see where Jen was standing.

"Why not?" teased Jen. "Have you been hiding something from me?"

Jen and Alyssa had been housemates for two years. They were close friends and their personalities were very alike. Jen was just as sweet and playful as Alyssa, and definitely as feisty. What Alyssa had managed to do, however, was keep her ticklishness a secret ever since they'd been living together.

"This is the chance you take when you decide to go barefoot around the house!" laughed Jen. "Especially if you happen to get stuck under the bed."

Dammit, thought Alyssa. Why did I get myself into this position? Why did I go barefoot today? What she would have given to be wearing a thick pair of socks and sneakers right now.

"Jen, I mean it!" giggled Alyssa. "Don't you even think about it!".

Jenny began her mission by lightly tickling Alyssa's heels. This wasn't the most ticklish part of Alyssa's feet, but it was enough to bring out a cute squeak of laughter.

"HEEHEEEE" she giggled. "Jen, please let me out of here!"

Jen chuckled.

"But why would I do that?" she replied.

"B-because heheheheeeee I need to get on with what I was heeeeeeheeeheheeee doing!"

Jen was now realising why Alyssa always avoided pedicures, and why she rarely exposed her bare feet if she could help it.*Moving quickly, she straddled Alyssa's legs, pinning them to the floor and restricting her friend's scope for movement even further.

"You're not ticklish, are you?" teased Jen, moving her fingers up to Alyssa's arches, tickling both feet at once and scribbling her nails in circular motions across the soft skin. Alyssa's laughter continued, loudly, and hysterically. Her toes flexed and clenched as she fought to prevent herself from losing control.

"AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA JEN PLEEEEEEEEAAAAASE HEHEHEHEEEEE," she begged.

Jen began to tickle slightly faster, her fingers wandering across Alyssa's trapped soles and occasionally heading northwards to just underneath her toes.

"What's the matter, babe?" queried Jen. "This isn't so bad, because you're not ticklish, right?"

Alyssa was conflicted, and she was caught in a dilemma. Admit to being ticklish and give away a secret that she was terrified of people knowing? Or deny it, and risk Jen tickling a confession out of her? She remained silent, hoping for a change of heart from Jen.

"I didn't hear your answer!" said Jen, switching her focus to the sides of Alyssa's feet, occasionally tickling her calves and spidering her fingertips up the backs of her thighs for good measure. She also found that the back's of Alyssa's knees were very ticklish, and duly paid them some attention.

"EEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEE" shrieked Alyssa. Her legs were immensely ticklish, slightly less so than her feet, but more than sensitive enough to elicit hard laughter.

"So is this why you never come for pedicures?" asked Jen, now focusing on the balls of Alyssa's feet. "Because you're too ticklish?"

Alyssa was laughing too hard to reply. She so desperately wanted this to end, but Jen was showing no signs of stopping. Alyssa squeezed her eyes shut as she tried to block out the tickles.

"AAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!" she laughed hysterically, slapping her hands on the thick carpeted floor. Somehow, not being able to see the tickling made it worse for her. She could picture her friend's fingers probing and teasing every square inch of her feet. It was torturous.

"STOP TICKLING MEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAAAAA," shrieked Alyssa. Defiance, she told herself. Be strong.

"It's nothing to hide, sweetie! Lots of people are ticklish!" said Jen.

Jen then moved up to Alyssa's worst tickle spot: her toes. With light teasing touches, Jen wiggled her fingers under, and in between each of her friend's toes one by one.

Alyssa's senses were in overload. The combination of being tickled and taunted, while unable to move or fight back, was overpowering. Her strength was draining away with every touch, and her laughter was slowly becoming silent and breathy.

"Secrets always come out eventually!" laughed Jen, gleefully tickling Alyssa's toes without mercy.

To accompany her now silent laughter; Alyssa's squirming grew less vigorous. She had been tickled into submission and could no longer resist or make any efforts to fight back. Tears of laughter rolled down her cheeks as she gave up all semblance of resistance.

"Tickle tickle, sweetie!" teased Jen, ruthlessly tickling Alyssa's soles. "Isn't this fun?"

Jen was enjoying every single second of her friend's ticklish experience. Ever since she was a kid, she'd enjoyed sneaking in tickles on her friends whenever she could, and this had been too good an opportunity to miss.

Finally, mercifully, her fingers came to rest, and the tickling ceased. Alyssa twitched and giggled weakly. Her soles and toes still tingled and she was breathless. Her brown hair had been whipped into a tangled mess, and her cheeks were red.

"That was so much fun, sweetie!" laughed Jen, helping Alyssa out from under the bed. She gave her a hug as she got to her feet.

"You're so evil!" joked Alyssa, sticking out her tongue.

"But you were laughing so much, I figured you were enjoying it!" protested Jen in mock-defiance.

"Oh yeah, I was REALLY loving it," pouted Alyssa, rolling her eyes.

Jen sat down on the bed, and Alyssa joined her. She rubbed her bare soles on the thick, soft carpet, trying to shake off the lingering ticklish sensations.

"So, this is your big secret, yeah?"

"I guess so," stammered Alyssa. "You won't tell anyone, will you?"

"Of course I won't!" replied Jen. "I've often wondered what all of those foot-care products in the bathroom were for!"

Alyssa blushed again.

"Well I-I like to keep them pretty, but pedicures are just......" she trailed off.

Jen laughed. "Unbearable?" she asked.

"Yeah, they really are."

"Well I'm sure you're not alone in that," said Jen. "But pretty feet deserve to be treated nicely!"

The two friends headed downstairs and into the living room. Alyssa switched on the TV, sat down on the couch, crossing her legs and tucking her feet underneath her. Jen kicked off her sneakers and sat down next to her.

"Don't worry, it's safe with me," she smiled, affectionately patting Alyssa's knee. "It'll stay between us."

Alyssa could hardly believe what had happened. Within the space of two weeks, two of her closest friends had gotten in on her biggest weakness. Having Jay knowing about it was nerve-wracking enough, but she would have to be on her guard with Jen now, and going barefoot around the house was something she would now be a lot more cautious about......

Great story...very open-ended.....

Keep the stories coming. I love the concept of someone's vulnerability being slowly exposed to the world, and I love the idea of other people close to that person learning to exploit that vulnerability.

NICE STORY! Maybe the roommates cold indulge in more tickling stories?

NICE STORY! Maybe the roommates cold indulge in more tickling stories?

The next story will see Alyssa getting her revenge on Jen. I'll be posting it in the next few days! :)

Thanks for all the positive feedback, guys! I'm glad you enjoyed this one :thumbsup:

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back