• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Personal ad 2 /m tickling, sexual, feet

Pghtkltorture

TMF Expert
When I had posted my personal ad looking for a submissive foot bitch, I never would have anticipated where I would end up.

I'm not sure why after my previous encounter I went back to Stephen's house. He was a dominant man in his late 40's. He had been looking to experience his submissive side but my ticklish feet proved me too weak to fill his needs.

Now I find myself the entertainment at his party. I lay naked, face up on a large coffee table with my arms pulled above my head and my feet slightly apart. I'm blindfolded with ear plugs in my ears. It is not completely silent but I can hear the muffled sounds of voices as the guests arrive. I never really was sure of how many people but I was surprised to hear feminine voices as well.

Early in the party I was pretty much ignored as the guests mingled. I would feel the ocssional stray finger graze my foot which rewarded the striker with a twitch and a yelp from me. My nipple was tweaked. My flaccid cock given a loving caress. With the blindfold on it was impossible to tell the gender of my tormenter.

That was in the beginning. As the drinks flowed and the inhibitions lowered the attention to me grew. A set of sharp fingernails skittered across my ribs. A second set of hands playfully twisted the hair under my arms. I felt a set of lips wrap around my left nipple the mustache above it tickling almost as much as the tongue swirling around my hardening bud.

My twitches turned to giggles and then to laughter as my tormentors continued their work. I felt a pair of sharp fingernails slowly drawing figure 8's on my soles of my left foot while someone else used what had to be a paint brush to paint a masterpiece on the bottoms of my toes.

Another tongue found its way into my belly button. Not licking but just stuck out so as my belly rose and fell from my hysteria that it would plunge into the quivering hole. My inner thighs were squeezed by large strong hands as I writhed on the table and pulled on my bonds.

Then it all stopped. The hands never left my thighs. They just pulled them apart and held them tight as I heard the muffled name "Doll" chanted over and over.

Then I felt it. The soft bristles of a brush on the undersides of my testicles. I jerked violently and it stopped for a moment. I shook my head side to side and pleaded. The crowd roared with laughter. Again she dusted lightly, just the left ball, then the right. A large masculine hand moved my still soft penis up so it lay flat on my belly. Her name continued to be cheered as with one hand she lightly dusted and with another used a soft feather up and down my shaft. My dick hardened instantly and the crowd went nuts.

This went on for what seemed like hours. My cock was teased, licked, stroked but most of all tickled. My sides were squeezed softly as I bucked up and down. My toes found their way into the mouths of several guests while others applauded as I moaned between giggles. Feathers and paint brushes teased my neck and even my nostrils.

I begged. I cried. I pleaded not only for the tickling to stop but for some release. No one would let me cum. Every time I got close everyone seemed to back off.

Every set of fingers, every tongue, every feather took a turn at my balls that night. My jewels were the highlight of the party. No one could get enough of the reactions as I begged to have them tickle anywhere else.

And then it all stopped. I tried to catch my breath. There was some sort of announcement to the crowd who at first reacted with disappointment then cheers of approval as the name Mistress Lisa was called.

Not much happened for the next half hour. I tried to regain my composure. I was exhausted, tired and releaved to hear the sounds of people leaving. It eventually got quiet.

My blindfold was removed and the lights dimmed so my eyes could adjust. Stephan stood beside a tall blonde woman in her mid 50's. despite being 2 decades older than me she was flawless.

"This is Mistress Lisa. She won our door prize raffle tonight. It is she who will get to decide how you cum"

"She looked at me both hungrily and with indifference.

"Little boy" her tone mockingly condescending. "Are you straight"

"Yes ma'am" I choked out

"I hear you like feet little boy. Is that true" she sat down in a high backed chair and brought a beauty bare foot into view. It was quite large a size 11 at least. Even bigger than Stephens. It looked so soft. My cock ached.

"Yes" I said mesmerized. She leaned forward and flicked my tight balls. "Yes ma'am"

"One of us is going to stroke your cock til you release. While that happens you'll be licking the other's feet. So make your choice. My beautiful feet or Stephen's masculine toes. My silky soft hands or do you let a man pleasure your cock." She wiggled her toes and gave my cock a squeeze. "You have 15 seconds to decide, or we spend the next hour tickling you and try again tomorrow"

I pleaded again. Just for her to stroke me off while I worshipped her feet, but she put a finger to my lips. I started to sob " I want your feet" I was broken.

"Stephen is going to stroke you for 10 minutes. If you can hold
Out I'll finish you off with my mouth. If not. Well he is going to stroke you for the full 10
Minutes"

She places her big beautiful soles in my face and I licked in earnest. They were so soft and delicate and perfect. She let out a soft moan and demanded I suck her toes. Stephen wiped the tears from my cheek and used them as lube as he stoked my cock. I continued to lick. Trying to ignore the urge to cum and the male hand making me want to. I focused on her soles and toes and licked from heel to toe. I made it less than five minutes. I exploded in his hand. As I tried to catch my breath he picked up his speed. I felt no sensation but the over stimulation of my cock. I screamed. I stopped licking and was paralyzed my the sensitivity of my cock head.

"Polish him until he starts licking again." She commanded

He took a tight hold and used the palm of his hand to circle the tip of my cock. I yelped. I couldn't think. I remembered her feet and I licked like the broken Slave I was as Stephen continued to stroke me, lighter now as I continued to pleasure her soles. He only sped up if I lost any enthusiasm. At the end of the 10 minutes I was a mess.

My chest heaving. My eyes stinging from sweat. She planted a kiss on my forehead and gave my balls a squeeze.

"You were right Stephen. He is a good little foot bitch. "

I don't remember much else of that night. I was cleaned up, my hands bound again and allowed to finally sleep. At the foot of Stephen's bed.

The End

Feedback and personal messages always appreciated

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back