• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Megamind_ You don't remember me

Shadowlady

Every now and then, even a supervillain needs some love and affection and pleasant company like any other man – no matter his intentions. And sometimes, this need is answered from the most unexpected side.

He had been ringing the door bell for numerous times but there had been no response. Since Minion had left him, Megamind had to find someone else to talk to now, and the only person he could think of was newslady Roxanne Ritchi.
Verging on a panic, the blue-skinned supervillain peeked through the peephole when the sudden sound of a door opening startled him. He slowly turned around, preparing for an attack. But all he could see was an open door on his left side and a woman's light brown face looking at him. The expression in her dark-brown, almost black beady eyes stroke him in an odd way, like a pleasant song heard long ago. Her dark brown hair was tied back into a frizzy little ball at the top of her head. Small black and white hair grips held back the shorter hair. A long black dress with a large bird's picture on the front covered her body frame like a waterfall of thin cloth. Megamind was almost positive that he and the woman had met before. Yet, he couldn't place her.
"H-h-hi," he said in a voice being not much more than a whisper.
"Hi," the woman answered, "I'm afraid, Miss Ritchi isn't home. I heard her leave a few hours ago."
"Crab nuggets," Megamind sighed, clicking his tongue in disappointment, "I really need to talk to her. Do you have any idea when she'll be back?"
"Sorry, I don't. Miss Oh-so-young-and-pretty hardly ever talks to me, you see," the woman said, shrugging and closing the door inch by inch. She looked him up and down through a gap, giving a sigh.
"You really don't remember me, do you?" Megamind heard her say as if speaking to herself. He blinked in surprise and rubbed his temple, trying to concentrate. But it was no use. So he cleared his throat and asked, "We... we met before?"
"We went to school together," the woman said, "I was in the other class that was there only for a few hours a day. I shared my lunch with you when I saw you had none." Megamind swallowed hard when he finally remembered.
"Err... Tina... Milton?“ the blue-skinned alien finally managed to ask with his eyes half-closed. The woman nodded.
"And you gave me my first Valentine's card, didn't you?" Megamind said, opening his eyes to see Tina having opened the door further and holding her hands out to him, palms up.
"I did. Nice to see you again," she said, smiling at the blue-skinned alien. Megamind held his breath, biting his lip. He couldn't remember having been given such a warm welcome – not even by Minion or the Brain bots.
"Come in if you like," Tina invited, stepping aside. Megamind considered this and accepted. The hallway wasn't too inviting to spend hours of waiting for Roxanne.
He stepped past Tina into her flat, took off his cape since he didn't feel like wearing it now, hung it on a hook next to the door and sat down on the couch.
"Care for a drink?" Tina suggested.
"Sure." Megamind rested his arms on the back of the couch and stretched his legs to full length, crossing them at the ankles. He winced when he heard his knees crackle.
"What can I get you?" she asked, making her way to the kitchen.
"Coffee will do," Megamind said.
"Coming right over." With that, Tina left the room. A few minutes later, she came back, carrying two steaming mugs, a milk jug and a sugar bowl on a small tray and placing the tray in front of Megamind. The villain hesitated to pick a mug until Tina had taken one and had added milk to her coffee. Then, he added sugar to his coffee, stirred carefully and sipped. The sweet and strong liquid ran down his throat, warming up his insides and making him smile and relax.
"Are you okay?" Tina asked, patting his arm. Megamind nodded, taking another sip from his coffee.
"I'm surprised," he confessed and shrugged when he had finished his cup, "All of Metrocity hates me since I killed Metro Man. But you don't seem to."
"Well, I do not," Tina said.
"I don't see why," Megamind added, shrugging again.
"Sorry to turn your world topsy-turvy but I happen to like you since we were in school," Tina explained, "The way your classmates treated you was really awful. And I thought, you could do with a friend – except for the little fish you always carried around, I mean. Besides, I like your beautiful green eyes."
Megamind sat slack-jawed, not knowing what to say. This was the first time someone had given him such a compliment. Of course, Minion had mentioned the villain's malicious plans and his outfits every now and then but the henchfish had hardly ever said a word about Megamind's appearance – much to the villain's secret disappointment since he was somewhat proud of his smooth skin and his very slender body shape, not to mention his impressive skull. Again, Tina patted his arm, giving him a smile.
"It's true," she said, "When I was at school, I was looking forward to sit with you during lunch break, just to have the chance to look into your eyes. It may sound a bit silly, but just one look at you made me feel fine."
"Oh, please, don't you go over the top, now." Megamind couldn't help chuckling to himself. He leaned in close enough to pat the back of her hand that was resting on the back of the couch. His ears and cheeks started glowing in a purple that was a bit deeper than usual. Noticing this, Tina gave him a bashful smile.
"Mind if I give you a hug?" she asked, slowly opening her arms. Megamind shrugged and smiled, scooting closer so Tina could hug him and he could return the hug.
"Thank you," she whispered while holding him close, "You see, I wanted to do that since I saw you for the first time. You were moping around all by yourself next to the school house while the other kids were playing some ball games." Megamind smiled to himself, holding Tina's round body close that felt warm and invitingly soft through his gloves. He hadn't felt this good in ages.
The coziness of the hug, combined with feeling the softness of Tina's body close and the warm coffee inside him made Megamind yawn all of a sudden. When Tina's arms released him, he slipped sideways on the couch so that his head came to rest on her lap.
At first, the villain wasn't sure if Tina would mind. He prepared to make up some excuse for feeling faint as soon as she would be harsh on him. When she put her hand on his skull, gently running her thumb over his forehead and sending a shiver down his spine, he relaxed and took a deep breath, closing his eyes.
Some time passed until there was the sound of a door opening and closing again. Tina who had been dozing a bit opened her eyes and tapped Megamind's shoulder. The villain stirred softly and gave a gentle moan.
"What is it?" he asked and sat up.
"I guess Miss Ritchi's home now," Tina said, pointing towards her door. Megamind straightened his back and got up to put on his cape. Tina got up as well to walk him to the door.
"It's really great to see you again," she said before opening the door, "Take care of yourself."
"Thanks," Megamind smiled, "I'll do my best."
"You mean you'll do your worst, being a really smart villain and all," Tina said, the ghost of a smile touching the corners of her mouth. Megamind couldn't help laughing.
"You're fun," he said softly.
"Can we meet again?" Tina asked when Megamind turned to leave.
"Sure," he answered, giving her another smile and arching his right eye brow at her. He leaned in close when his eyes suddenly met hers. The eye contact sent another shiver down his spine, a stronger one this time. Yet, he held her gaze until he had left her flat. When the door was shut, Megamind shook his head as if trying to clear it and slowly went for the exit. Having experienced such kind treatment without having put up any disguise, he didn't feel like talking to Roxanne who would be still angry with him for the Bernard trick. The pretty newswoman wouldn't want to listen to him, and Megamind didn't feel like trying to talk some sense into her. When he had left the apartment house, he looked the street up and down to find his car that was turned visible this time. He slipped behind the wheel and turned the key to start the engine which came to life with a low growl as if being insulted for being left behind. A moment later, the engine died.
"Aw, crab nuggets!" Megamind mumbled, shaking his head and turning the key again. The car jerked into movement before it went along the street in a smooth line. It took almost half an hour to arrive at the Evil Lair. Megamind parked the car in its usual spot and entered the Lair through the secret entrance to sit at his desk. Smiling to himself, he closed his eyes and leaned against the soothingly cool leather of his swivel chair. The low buzzing of the Brain bots hovering all over the Lair reminded Megamind that he wasn't all by himself. Even if Minion was gone, there was an evil reputation to defend. Megamind rubbed his right temple and took a deep breath before switching on the small lamp on the edge of his desk and looking through the scattered papers covering most of his desk. It took some time until he found the blue prints he had been looking for. It was a ray gun that would turn everyone's brain into a useless lump of mud, leaving the people of Metro City ready to follow every order they would read or be told. Megamind pulled the lamp closer before looking at the blue prints and imagining the details. He held his breath when it dawned to him that the effect might hurt Tina, too. He had to admit that he had been longing to be treated so kind like someone crossing the desert would crave for a glass of water. What if she would forget about him? The thought sent an unfamiliar cold wave of shock through Megamind's body. He took another deep breath, closing his eyes again and lacing his gloved fingers behind his head to calm down. He held this pose until nightfall when the metallic sound of heavy steps suddenly filled the Lair.
"Sir?" a very familiar voice asked before the burly figure of Minion's gorilla-like metal body appeared in the dim light of the desk lamp.
"Minion?" Surprised, Megamind held his breath and turned his chair at the direction of the steps approaching.
"Sir?" Minion asked again when he stood in front of the desk.
"Minion! You fantastic fish, you!" Megamind got up, stepped around the desk and pulled the henchfish into the strongest hug he could muster – all in one swift movement.
"Hello, Sir. Good to see you're alright," the henchfish said in a low voice, patting his master's back.
"Minion, I'm so sorry for all the things I said. I'm sorry from the deepest, blackest pit of my heart," Megamind said against the cold metal of Minion's chest.
"Apology accepted," the henchfish said cheerfully, patting his master's back again before releasing him. Having been at his side since Megamind's infancy and having seen his good as well as his bad moods, Minion just couldn't stay mad at Megamind for long. Megamind smiled at Minion's fishbowl head, feeling great relief to be reunited with his best friend.
"So, what's new, Sir?" Minion asked. Megamind rolled his eyes, considering whether to tell him about Tina or not. But he couldn't bring himself to talk about meeting somone who had confessed to like his true self, the words he always had been longing to hear from Roxanne since he had seen the pretty newswoman for the first time. On the other hand, Megamind wasn't sure if he really could keep such a secret rolling around his mind like a marble in a tin can. He decided to bite his tongue and wait for the right time.
A few hours later when the two were sitting around the work desk, Megamind couldn't help telling Minion about Tina. The villain had gotten curious if the henchfish would remember her. Minion beamed when Megamind had described the woman to him.
"Oh, yes! I remember she was always sitting by herself and reading when she wasn't near us, Sir," the henchfish said, circling excitedly the fishbowl head of his metal body. Megamind nodded absent-mindedly before adding, "She said she liked me since shcool."
"Oh?" Amazed, Minion stopped swimming around and stared at his master, his toothy jaws opening and closing slowly.
"But she never said so before. I mean, she was just there. And I don't see why she likes me," the blue-skinned alien said, sitting back in his chair and shrugging.
"Do you believe her, Sir?" Minion wondered, thoughtfully tapping the desk with his index finger.
"I... I don't know..." Megamind confessed bashfully, resting his elbows on his desk, spreading his fingers and pressing the fingertips against each other. Just like Tina had said – her words, the ones he had dreamed to hear from Roxanne ever since, had turned his entire world topsy-turvy. Not to mention everything he had been taught about right and wrong.
"Do you want to meet her again, Sir?" Minion asked after a felt eternity of silence.
"I don't know," Megamind repeated. "I just know it was nice to spend some time with her. She's the only person who really doesn't seem to hate me for killing Metro Man."
"Maybe she didn't like Metro Man," Minion said thoughtfully. Megamind dismissed this with a wave of his hand and a well-placed grunt.
"Don't be silly, Minion! Who wouldn't like Mr. Goody Two-Shoes?" he said, knitting his slim black eyebrows.
"Someone who's clever enough not to think big of him just because everyone else does," Minion explained, grinning from fin to fin, his round dark-brown eyes twinkling in an impish way Megamind had never seen before. The blue-skinned alien couldn't help grinning back. After all, the thought of oh-so-great Metro Man not being admired by everyone was incredibly funny.
"Oh, Minion, you fantastic fish, you!" he said, "You always know what to say."
"I guess you will meet her again, Sir," Minion said.
"I guess I will," Megamind confessed. The thought of meeting Tina again to enjoy her pleasant company as soon as possible had crossed his mind more than once since he had entered the Lair. And it kept crossing his mind until he laid down to sleep. It dawned to him that he really wished to see Tina again.

A week passed until Tina who had found herself sitting every evening on the couch and staring into nothing while thinking of Megamind heard her doorbell ring rapidly, three times in a row. She checked on her freshly polished nails to find the silver polish having dried completely before she smoothed her sleeveless black tee-shirt that went with a pair of purple velvet pants and put on her high heeled peep-toe slippers to go for the door.
She peeked through the peephole to meet Megamind's emerald eye. Smiling to herself, she opened the door widely and salutatorily extended her hands. Megamind smiled back before he took her hands, stepped in and leaned in close to make their eyes meet again.
"I told you we'd meet again," he said in a low voice.
"I've been looking forward for you, Megamind," Tina answered softly.
"Me too," the villian replied, the ghost of a smile touching the corners of his mouth, "But please – call me Megs if you like... that's what I thought to be my official nickname, just in case I'd have a reason to be nicknamed."
"Megs..." Tina rolled the word around her mouth like a piece of candy.
"Sounds nice," she said.
"Thanks..."Megamind said, still in the low voice.
"Make yourself at home," Tina invited, stepping backwards to give him some room, "Had some dinner yet? I feel like having pizza tonight. You're invited if you like."
"Pizza sounds great. Ham and cheese for me." Megamind took off his cape and sat on the couch to rest his arms on the back of the couch and stretch his legs to full length. He winced when he heard his knees crackle again.
"Okay." Tina picked up the phone to call Metro City's only pizza delivery service to order one pizza with ham and cheese and one pizza with ham and chopped pineapple.
While waiting for the pizza, Tina suggested to watch T V. Megamind nodded, looking for an opportunity to rest his head on her lap again – the thing he had enjoyed more than anything else in his life.
The opportunity came when they had eaten and Tina had put the pizza boxes aside. Megamind stiffled a slightly overdrawn yawn before slowly sliding sideways on the couch and resting his head on her lap. As soon he had shifted into a convenient position, Tina smiled, putting her hand on his skull and softly running her thumb across his forehead. Megamind's respond was a pleasurable sigh.
"Enjoy it?" Tina wondered. The villain opened one eye and gave a sound of agreement, lacing his long, slim fingers on top of his breastbone.
"Say, Megs, did I ever tell you that it's not just your eyes I like very much?" Tina asked, having watched this. In a swift movement, Megamind sat upright and looked at her.
"Uh-uh," he said, "What is it?"
"Your hands," Tina explained, "You had the same long, slim fingers when you were little. I found them very fascinating. To be honest, when I was sitting with you during lunch break, I often wished to take your hand and kiss your fingers, just to see what they'd taste like."
"Oooh, Tina... please don't make me blush," Megamind chuckled, sitting next to her again to put an arm around her shoulders and pull her close enough for him to touch her cheek with his nose.
"What if I like to see you blushing?" Tina turned her head and smiled at him.
"Well...then I'll have to make you obey!" Megamind gave her a strict look, arching an eye brow at her.
"And how excactly do you mean to do this?" Tina gave him the brightest smile she could muster.
"Don't forget I'm smart," the villain grinned, "You're not the first person I have to proove wrong." He thoughtfully looked her up and down. When he eyed her bare feet for a few minutes, admiring the silver nail polish, his gaze made Tina gulp hard and pull her feet out of sight. Megamind couldn't help chuckling mokingly, making Tina bite her lip.
"Something wrong?" the blue-skinned alien asked, resting an elbow on his knee and his chin on the hand.
"Nothing," Tina answered forcefully, hoping to disctract him. But the ear-to-ear-grin spreading on the blue-skinned face told her it was no use.
"I don't buy that you're so nervous for nothing!" Megamind answered, pulling her close again and thought for a moment before he started poking her sides and ribs with his index and middle finger. Tina did her best to hold back laughter but failed completely, causing Megamind's grin to spread even more and his eyes to twinkle maliciously when she laid down on the couch on her back, her arms wrapped protectively around her waist. He bent down to look her straight in the eyes before he started a ten-finger-attack on her ribs, sides and belly, switching between the spots rapidly and making her beg for mercy in next to no time. Every now and then, he additionally slipped his thumbs underneath her arms to tickle her armpits, causing her to squeal with laughter and beg harder.
After a felt eternity, Tina was relieved that Megamind finally tempered justice with mercy, granting her a break.
"See what happens if you don't obey," he teased.
"Sorry," Tina panted, "I'll never do that again, I swear. Big promise." Megamind put his hands on either side of Tina's shoulders, looking deep into her eyes to see if she told the truth. Contently, he nodded and straightened up, wondering what he could make her do if he took full advantage of her ticklish spots. Chuckling to himself, he ran his index finger over her now unprotected belly where her shirt had slipped upwards, slowly circling her navel. This made Tina laugh and beg for mercy almost at once.
"That depends!" Megamind grinned.
"On what?" Tina managed to ask.
"A kiss might make me stop," the blue-skinned alien said, rolling his eyes innocently.
"Okay," Tina agreed. Megamind stopped tickling her navel and bent across her. Tina put her hands around his neck and pulled him close to peck his cheek.
"Oh, you call THIS a kiss?" Megamind pouted, digging his fingertips vigorously into her ribs and sides for punishment, making Tina apologize devotedly in no time.
"There's a good girl," the villan said, bending across her again and putting his hands on either side of her shoulders. Tina ran a hand along his arms and over his neck and shoulders before their lips and tongues met in an amazingly soft kiss lasting for minutes and sending jolts of pleasure through their bodys when the tips of their tongues touched. Megamind blinked in surprise when he realized that her mouth tasted remarkably sweet and sour at the same time, like a lemon slice dipped in honey.
Tina sat up and gave a happy sigh when their lips parted and the tip of Megamind's nose touched hers.
"That was a wonderful kiss, Megs," she whispered, snuggling her cheek against his.
"It was, Tina," Megamind replied, secretly comparing this kiss to the one he had shared with Roxanne while being disguised as Bernard. Much to his surprise, kissing Tina had felt much better. A smile spread across his face when he felt her taking his hand and entwining her fingers with his. Feeling her fingertips caressing the back of his hand sent a shiver down Megamind's spine, and the blue-skinned villain had to hold back not to force Tina into another kiss. But then, he decided there would be another day for more kisses. For now, another hug would do. He put his arms around her, resting his chin on her shoulder and staring into nothing. Suddenly, the blue face lit up, setting a gleam into the emerald eyes. Megamind had remembered Tina's very amusing reaction to him looking at her bare feet. Now, he couldn't help wondering if there was another tickle spot to have fun with. The idea of playing "kidnapper & kidnapee" with Tina which included tying her up and tickling her feet dawned to the villain, making him chuckle to himself with anticipation. Tina bit her lip again, boding ill. She released him to look into his eyes and whisper, "Everything's okay?"
"Uh-huh," the villain said, "I'm just looking forward to see you again."
"You're still here," Tina said with amusement.
"And I love being here with you," Megamind explained, "My place next time?"
"Why not? I always wondered what a villain's place looks like." Tina smiled.
"Then, I'll be glad to show you," Megamind offered, "I'm sure Minion will be glad to see you again, too."
"You're room-mates?" Tina wondered.
"Sure. Minion is my best friend. We've been together since I can remember. He was a present from my parents when I was 8 days old, leaving them."
"You left them when you were 8 days old?" Tina blinked in surprise.
"It was time to move on," Megamind answered, shrugging. "The planet was about to be destroyed by a black hole. So, my parents put me with Minion into a rescue pod and I went."
"And the two of you came to Earth," Tina added, her voice carrying much faszination.
"Yes." Megamind nodded. "We're all that's left from the Glaupunk Quadrant." Tina blinked in surprise.
"You didn't know that, did you?" the villain asked, hugging her tight.
"I don't know much about you – aside from the stuff the news keep telling. We never spoke about things from the past, remember?" Tina answered. "And back then, I just was glad that you didn't mind having me around. No-one of the other kids wanted me to. They treated me as if I was desease-ridden." She sighed deeply. Megamind put his arm around her shoulders, ran his index finger along her throat and her chin and kissed her cheek.
"They were a bunch of soft-hearted groupies and mindless drones. Secretly, I was glad about you keeping me company," he said, trying to comfort her. And indeed, his words made Tina smile again and put her head on his shoulder.
"You didn't care that they called me evil," Megamind said, running his knuckles along her cheek, "And it's wonderful that you still don't. Since I killed Metro Man, I have no real purpose."
"I'm sorry to hear that. Must be awful," Tina said, gently rubbing his chest.
"Thank you. It is awful. I've made a horrible mistake. I didn't mean to destroy Metro Man. I mean, I MEANT to destroy him, but I didn't think it would really work. And now, I'm so tired of running rampant through the streets. What's the point of being bad when there's no good to try and stop you?"
"I see your point," Tina said. "There's an old saying that goes, Be careful what you wish for, you might get more of it than you wanted."
"You know, I've never met somebody like you, Tina," Megamind answered, the ghost of a smile touching the corners of his mouth.
"I never met somebody like you, either, Megs," Tina said, smiling back. The villain snuggled his cheek against hers. A low "thank you" escaped his lips before his mouth met hers again. Tina opened her eyes so their eyes and tongues met at the same time.
"I'd be very glad if you'd soon come to my place. It's the only building in town with a fake observatory on top, hard to miss," Megamind whispered when their lips parted, "And I'll make sure you can enter without being hurt."
"Hurt by who?" Tina wondered.
"The Brain bots. They guard my place and protect me," Megamind explained. Having spoken this, he felt a sudden urge to leave. He cupped her face to run his thumbs across her cheeks and whispered a gentle good-bye before kissing her lips once again.
"Take care of yourself," Tina whispered back.
"I will. See you soon," Megamind answered, feeling all flattered and cajoled.
"See you," Tina said before he pulled the door shut, almost bumping into Roxanne Ritchi who was leaving her flat to go to work.
"Hey there," the pretty newswoman said, stopping in her tracks, "Where you've been, Mr. Smarty-pants?"
"Meeting somebody I met long ago," Megamind answered absent-mindedly, turning to leave the building.
"I thought you were lonely at school." Roxanne couldn't help smiling.
"Well, there was somebody who did like me. She didn't... what did you call it... judge my book by the cover. She never said that she like me, and I just forgot about her over the years," the villain defended himself.
"Her?" Roxanne laughed.
"Yes. Her." Megamind's voice turned forcefully when he said, "Actually, I ran into her when I came to see you last week."
"Why did you come to see me?" Roxanne asked, leaning against the wall, her arm blocking Megamind's path. The villain sighed deeply before he explained, "After Titan turned evil, I thought Metrocity shouldn't pay for my wrongdoings. And since you knew Metro Man better than anybody else, I need your help, Miss Ritchi."
"A-hah!" Roxanne said, clapping her hands, "So that's the point!"
"What point?" Megamind frowned at her smirk.
"You miss getting your butt kicked, so you've decided to create a new hero to do it for you." Roxanne said, her big blue eyes looking him up and down.
"Yeah, so?" Megamind replied, shrugging. The grin spreading on Roxanne's pretty face said more than words when she took her hand off the wall and stepped aside so Megamind could pass. The villain shot her a doubtful look before he strode away.

Almost two weeks passed until Tina decided to go to Megamind's lair. She walked the streets of Metro City, unsure what to look for. Finally, she found the only building with a make-shift observatory on top. She felt her way along the walls until her fingertips suddenly disappeared into an solid-looking brick wall. When she had coped with the light shock seeing this, she hesitatingly stepped closer until she had gone through the wall into a dark room filled with a low humming sound and metallic steps. She held her breath, following the sounds and almost running into Minion who was busy taking care of several machines.
"Err, hello?" Tina said. Minion spun around on his heel, baring his piranha-like teeth at her before taking a closer look at her.
"Tina Milton?" he asked. Hesitatingly, Tina nodded and answered, "Minion, right?"
"I am," the henchfish said, extending his huge hand. Tina took the hand with both hands and shook it gently.
"I'm here to see Megamind. He invited me a while ago," she explained.
"I'll tell him that you're here, Miss Tina," Minion told her, gesturing at a wooden chair in a corner. Tina sat on the chair, listening to Megamind's and Minion's voices from somewhere in the back of the Lair. She couldn't understand the words but the voices made her relax, uncrossing her legs. It took a while until Minion came back to her and said, "He'll be right with you, Miss Tina. Please have a better seat." He guestured invitingly at a lounge armchair, and Tina sat down. Much to her surprise, thick leather bands wrapped themselves around her lower arms and legs as soon as she was sitting, fixing her arms against the arm-rests and tying each leg to the foot-rest. The bands covering her arms from the elbows to the wrists and the legs from the knees to the ankles were tight but not painful. Tina took a deep breath as her sandal-clad feet twitched nervously. Of course, there was a seat like this to be expected in a supervillain's lair. A few minutes later, Megamind was approaching the chair which wrapped more leather bands across Tina's torso and tilted back all of a sudden, lifting her feet up in the air with her soles facing up. Again, her feet twitched nervously at her defenselessness.
"Hello there," the blue-skinned alien said, unable to hide a grin at Tina's position, "Feeling cozy, aren't we?"
"Not really," Tina shot back.
"Oh... Why not?" Megamind leaned his elbow on the footrest, next to her right foot. He grinned at her feet twitching nervously again. Curiously, he wiggled his gloved index finger along the now fully unprotected instep of her foot, causing the foot to shake vigorously. Tina was cursing the pedicure she had gotten about an hour ago to kill some time. The lady had washed her feet with vanilla rub and had rubbed them with baby oil to make the skin soft and tender. Now it turned out that this procedure obviously had made her feet dreadfully ticklish, too.
"Aw... Ticklish feet, anyone?" Megamind chuckled, taking off her sandal to scribble his fingers up and down her creamy-white sole. When his finger brushed the skin beneath her toes, Tina started to laugh and beg so hard that Megamind almost tempered justice with mercy. But having way too much fun, he dismissed the thought.
"Tickle, tickle, tickle," he teased in a low voice, scribbling his fingers across her foot and looking around for something else to tickle her with. Soon enough, he spotted a bunch of short feathers resting in a plastic cup on a shelf within arms reach. He paused to take off Tina's other shoe, revealing another enticingly smooth sole literally begging to be tickled. He took off his glove and scribbled his bare fingers up and down the other foot before taking a long black feather and a grey shorter feather and running the tips along her soles, sending Tina into an even louder fit of laughter that echoed through the Lair, causing the Brain bots to come closer and watch.
"Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle," he teased again, running the raven's feather along the skin beneath the toes of Tina's right foot and twirling the feather beneath each toe, causing Tina to scream with laughter each time.
Chuckling mockingly, Megamind continued to tickle Tina’s feet for minutes, slowly running the tip of one feather up and down her soles and along the skin beneath the toes of one foot and scribbling his fingers across the other sole, making the woman buck and jerk violently against the restraining leather bands before granting her a break.
"Can... can I get up now?" Tina whispered, wiggling her toes.
"Wanna leave so soon? I'm not really done yet." The blue-skinned alien grinned broadly.
"First, I wanna hear the real reason why you like me," he ordered, picking up the black feather and twirling it thoughtfully. But instead of using the feather, he let his fingers dance all over her sole, hardly touching the skin.
"Well?" he goaded.
"I already told you!" Tina said between helpless gasps of laughter.
"Not buying!" Megamind answered in a sing-song voice, pretending to regret the torture he was putting her through, "And you know what that means... tickle, tickle, tickle!" He started a two-hand-attack on her right sole, and after another minute of screams and laughter, Tina gave in, "Okay, okay, I'll tell you! But please, please, please stop tickling my feet!" She tried to shield her right foot, being the more ticklish one, behind the left one. Megamind chuckled to himself at the sight.
"Okay, tell me! But remember, I can start tickling you again anytime, and it's not like anyone would come to rescue you and your delightfully ticklish feet!" he said.
"Alright... Back at school, I found you fascinating. You still are." Tina hoped the blue-skinned alien to believe her. A smile spread on his face.
"Fascinating, you say?" he repeated. Tina just could hum her agreements, catching her breath and wiggling her toes again.
Her hope to be free again vanished when she heard Megamind chuckle evilly. He pulled a chair up to her feet. The chair was high enough for him to tickle her feet without standing.
Firstly, he took a small leather cap and put it over her big toes, making her feet a lot more helpless. She still could wiggle her toes but was completely unable now to protect one foot with the other. Contently, Megamind looked at his construction, wiggling the tip of his index finger expectantly up and down the arch of her right foot, sending Tina into the loudest fit of laughter he had heard so far.
"Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle," he teased again, using the grey feather on her left foot simultanously.
"Oh, this is so much fun. I could do this for hours." Again, the blue-skinned alien chuckled evilly, moving both feathers all over Tina's soles. A grin spread on his face whenever the black feather touched a small spot beneath the ball of the right foot, making Tina laugh more and beg harder. He suddenly noticed the Brain bots hovering near and ordered them to continue the tickling so he could take a breather. The biggest Brain bot came closer first, running the tips of his tentacles across Tina's soles and making her laugh harder since the tentacles left a thin trace of oil on her soles. The first drop running along her immobilized soles made Tina laugh and beg harder, and each touch spred the oil further until every inch of her soles and toes was glistening with oil. Megamind arched an eye-brow at this sight. He grinned broadly when he realized that the oil made her feet even more ticklish. One by one, other Brain bots followed, taking turns in dragging their tentacles across Tina's feet and sending her into one laughing fit after another. Megamind tilted his chair and crossed his arms in front of his chest, watching this joyfully. He couldn't really remember when he had seen something so amusing. After about twenty minutes, when Tina started gasping hard, he decided enough was enough after all. Tina rolled her eyes when he put her sandals back on, carefully not to touch any ticklish spot on her, and pushed a button to put the chair back in its original position and release her bonds, making her sigh in relief.
"You okay?" the villain asked, sitting on the armrest of the chair and running his hand through Tina's hair. Taking another deep breath, Tina nodded.
"Sorry for torturing you so much," Megamind said, "But your feet are so pretty and good to touch that I couldn't resist."
"You could have spared the oil. It makes my feet even more ticklish." Tina frowned at the smile creeping into the alien's face. Megamind took her hand and kissed the back.
"You see, I don't know much about being ticklish," he lied, "My skin is not very sensitive. That's why this is so faszinating to me." He took a deep breath and added, "And if you don't mind, I'd like to tickle your feet again sometimes."
"As long as you don't push it too far, you can," Tina said.
"Thank you," Megamind whispered, pulling her into a hug, "And I won't use any oil on your lovely soles. Big promise."
Another week passed until Megamind paid another visit to Tina's flat. This time, he came to her before sunrise, with the intention to catch her in bed for a wake-up tickle. He opened her door with a lockpick and crept into her bed room. As soon as his eyes had adjusted to the dim light streaming through the shutters, he noticed Tina lying on her stomach with her feet uncovered by the thin blanket. Next, he spotted a couple of short feathers in a cup on a shelf near the bed. Smiling to himself, Megamind took a slim gray feather and sat down at the foot of her bed. Admiring her beautifully smooth soles, he slowly ran the tips of the feather up and down her soles and couldn't help chuckling when the feet twitched and the toes wiggled. Whispering "tickle, tickle, tickle", he wiggled his gloved index and middle finger along the right foot, especially teasing the arch and a small spot beneath the ball.
Much to his disappointment, it just took a few minutes more until Tina woke up and tried to hide her feet underneath the blanket. Quickly, Megamind sat on her shins to take hold of her ankles and bent back her toes with the heel of his hands, letting his fingers walk all over her soles vigorously. When Tina started to gasp desperately, he got up and laid down next to her on top of the blanket.
"Good morning," he greeted, bending across her to kiss her forehead. Tina stiffled a sigh, kissing his cheek.
"Had fun?" she asked, looking into his eyes.
"Uh-hu! Who wouldn't have fun tickling these lovely feet of yours?" The alien grinned and leaned his upper body across her lower legs, pinning her legs to wiggle his index fingers over her insteps quickly and simultanously.
"Please don't!" Tina begged, laughing helplessly.
"Why not?" Megamind teased, "Tickling feet turns out to be very much fun. And these lovely feet of yours deserve a real good tickling." Tina was laughing so hard she was completely unable to respond. The tingly sensation of Megamind's fingertips dancing all over her soles now was almost unbearable – obviously because she had rubbed her feet with baby oil before going to sleep.
Megamind arched an eye brow when he suddenly heard a sigh among Tina's laughter. He turned around as far as he could and couldn't help grinning when he noticed her eyes gleaming.
"My, my, my, what soft and ticklish feet we have here," he said as if talking to himself, slowly scribbling all of his fingertips along the heel and arch simultanously. Laughing hard, Tina tried to move the right foot out of reach. Chuckling mischieviously, Megamind picked up the feather and shifted his weight, pinning her right leg down harder so she couldn't escape.
"No escaping, Tina. I'm not done yet," he said, running the feather tip along the skin beneath her toes. The fit of giggles following the touch was music to his ears.
"Tickle, tickle, tickle," Megamind teased again, scribbling his fingertips across the sole. Then, he traced the feather tip along the sole and toes as well, listening to Tina laugh and gasp for air.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back