• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just Deserts for a Bitch (mf/f)

The-Tickling-Master

I'm a writer from dA. I take commissions - if you like my stories, you can commission your own at my dA profile: http://the-tickling-master.deviantart.com/

============================

Laura was really fucking tired of this.

Every day, every night, her peace was disturbed. Laughter, giggles, snorts and squeals coming from the house next door. What the hell was that, a freaking stand-up comedy bar? Even late at night, 8pm, when she was trying to sleep, the noises would come. Maybe he just had a lot of friends and invited them over – she did see a lot of people entering and leaving the house frequently. Whatever it was, it was going to stop NOW!

She was going to knock on the door, but realized it was open. Even better! Was going to throw a bucket of cold water at his fun when she crashed the party.

The petite blonde with very fit body stormed into the house, stomping hard, wearing a white skirt and a red sleeveless shirt. Most people in the neighborhood called her a bitch, a troublemaker. Most people in the neighborhood were stupid. She, unlike most people, simply would not tolerate her rights to be violated. Yes, she would police the neighbors sometime, chastising them for not putting out the trash, or for making too much noise, but that was just looking out for the good of everyone! And of herself, of course.

She continued traveling through the residence, the sound of laughter growing with every step. She took a right, and went down a corridor, and finally, arrived at the room the laughter was pouring from. She hit the door with her hand, making a loud noise, before even going into the room, and started complaining.

“Excuse me! What the hell is –“ She was silenced mid-sentence by the absurdity of the scene. In the ground, a woman, brunette, tall, barely into her twenties, stripped down to her bra and panties in the floor, tied to a makeshift rack, feet trapped into small stocks. On top of her, sitting on her hips, her slightly overweight neighbor. His hands were at his hips, still in a claw, but there was no laughter anymore – both victim and torturer were staring at her, puzzled and somewhat angry.

“The fuck you’re doing here, you crazy bitch?” The man asked, understandably angry, as he got up and paused the camera that was shooting the tickle-session.

“So…” Laura started, feeling a bit awkward. “This is what you do? This is why I hear laughter every single minute in this house?”

“Yeah, got a problem with that? I do whatever I want with my life! The hell you’re doing in my house?!”

“I…” She faltered for a second, but then recomposed herself and faced him head-on “I’m here to complain about all the noise from your house! I haven’t slept in weeks!” She screamed at his face.

“But I just shot once at night, and I stopped early!” The man replied, boggled. “You’re crazy!”

“Doesn’t matter! It’s bothering me! I order you to stop!”

The man just stared at her for a bit, still completely out of words for how bitchy that woman could be. But then, an idea sparked, and his eyes flashed with revenge. He smirked.

“You know what? I’m calling the cops” He said, and Laura’s heart skipped a beat. She had troubles with police before – challenge of authority, amongst other complaints from her stupid neighbors – and the man knew that, and was satisfied when he saw the fear in her eyes.

“Wait, come on, there is no need for that…” She started, and he smirked more.

“You know what! You’re right. There isn’t. I have a better idea. You take her place” He said, pointing to the bound woman, who seemed quite cross.

“Y-you’re going to tickle me? That’s preposterous!” She replied. The man, in response, just picked up the phone, took a photo of her in the house, and started dialing 911. “Wait wait, fine! 5 minutes!” She said, and the man chuckled and nodded.

A few minutes later, the model was free, and Laura took her place. The man gave her some money, and said “I’ll pay you double if you help me out here, okay?” The model was very happy to do so.

Laura had no time to prepare – they set up the camera again and quickly started tickling her. Despite being hot, Laura had been single for a long time – no man could tolerate her explosive personality for long – and thus, hasn’t been tickled in any context for a long time. So much that she had forgotten how ticklish she was.

And she was very freaking ticklish.

“HEHEHEHEHEHEYEYY NOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!” She screamed. The man was tickling her armpits, while the woman was taking out her sandals and socks. “DOHOHHOHOHOHONNTT!!” She complained. She hated to expose her feet, just hated. Even in the hottest days, she usually wore socks. Truth was, she actually thought her feet to be a bit ugly – something entirely psychological, as the man tickling her took a peek and saw her size 6 feet to be quite lovely. It was the first time he ever saw those feet, which gave him some ideas as well.

The man kept tickling her, moving down into her ribs and sides. The laughter decreased a bit, but that was fine – variety was important in a tickling session. He pressed harder into her ribs, vibrating his fingers in place and watching her squirm desperately. Finally, she was barefoot, and he could see her flush a bit.

When the woman touched her feet, she freaked out. The brunette model grabbed her left foot and, with her other hand, scratched hard up and down, making Laura jump up and down, screaming hard.

“Hahaha, that’s funny… You came here complaining about the noise, but you’re being the noisier victim I’ve ever had” The man said, digging deep into her armpits again.

She wanted to reply, but she could not. She screamed from the top of her lungs, jerking left and right, trying to escape the tickling. This was horrible! Would people really accept money for this? Would people actually enjoy watching people being tortured like this? Because this was absolutely torture. Especially her feet. She really could not handle this.

“STOHOHOHOHOHOPP PLLEHEHEHAHAHAHAASSEHEHEH!! FIHIHIHIVVEHEHEHEH MMIHIHIHIHIHINNHUUHUHUHUHTTHEHEHEHEHESSS UHUHUUHUHUHUHPPP!!!” She screamed, not sure if the time really was up, but she didn’t care, she needed this to end NOW!

The man, however, just laughed.

“You really think I’m letting you go in five minutes, after you broke into my house, after years of being a complete bitch to everyone around you? No way, girl” He said, switching to a slower scratching in her armpits which also drove her mad in a different way. The girl at her feet started scribbling both of her soles, making Laura struggle with double strength.

“IIHIHIHIHMMM SOHOHOHOHOHORRRYHYHYHY!! IHIHIHIHIHLL DOOHOHOHOHOHO WWHAHAHAHAHAHAHTTTTHEHEHEHEHEHEVVVEHEHEHEHEHRRR YOHOHOHOHOHUHUHUHU WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANNNTT JUUHUHUHUHUHUHUSSST STTHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHPPP!!” She begged, tears starting to roll down her face.

“Anything? I have an idea then. I’ll stop tickling you, if you agree to become a model for me for the entire summer. I’ll even pay you! And also, you’ll remain barefoot for the entire period, even at home. I know how much you hate it” He answered. “I can make the contract in a few minutes”.

Was that man mad?! She would never accept to become a model for freaks like him to jerk off in the internet!

“NOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!” She replied, angrily. The man smirked.

“Great. Then we’ll continue” He said, picking two nearby feathers, sliding them up and down her sides. Meanwhile, the woman at her feet kept going – the difference in skill between the two was pretty obvious, as she only knew one method and one pace, while he could add a whole world of subtly changes to make her go crazy.

Things kept going like this for a few minutes, with the man using the feathers all over her body, and on her legs. The feathers weren’t very effective, but they teasing her skin, making her even more sensitive. It was preparation for the grand finale.

“Babe, grab the brushes” The man ordered, as he picked two nearby electric toothbrushes. The woman, on the other hand, grabbed two hairbrushes.

“W-wait… what do you…?” Laura started, panting, but her break was short – the electric tootbrushes were turned on and quickly applied to her armpits, and she went ballistic.

The man signaled for the model to wait, as he slowly and deliberated brushed her entire upperbody. Laura convulsed in the makeshift rack, crying in ticklish agony and screaming like a beast. Accepting his demands crossed her mind multiple times over those minutes, but she needed to be strong. Maybe one of the neighbors would hear her cries for help and call the police. That hope, however, was vain – people were used to hear pleads and screams from that house, and everyone knew the activities. For the entire neighborhood, that was Tuesday, and most people actually liked the neighborhood freak.

Finally, the man gave the signal, and the brunette immediately grabbed one of her foot and started brushing madly up and down.

That was it. The straw the broke the camel’s back. Laura went completely insane, trashing madly, almost hurting herself in the struggle to escape the tickling. Ten seconds later, she screamed.

“IHIHIHIHIHIHIHILLL DOOHOHOHOHOHOHOO IHIHIHIHIHIHITTTT!!!!”

Of course they didn’t stop right away, keeping the torture up for a few seconds. A few minutes later, the contract was printed, and the man handed it to Laura. It ordered her to come for a 15-minutes video every week, for ridiculously low payment, throughout the entire summer. And on top of that, she would be required to walk around barefoot, everywhere. She had second thoughts as she read the contract and tried to negotiate for some clauses, like no brushes and lower time, but five seconds with the brushes on her feet again made her quite compliant.

As she walked home, she sobbed, thinking about the trap she just put herself into, and cursing her explosiveness for putting her in this situation. Maybe she should learn how to fight less with the neighborhood…

Though she does need to complain to that idiot Sasha two-houses down the street for how much water she uses to wash her car…

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back