• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cletus' captive (M/M, M/MM, COWS/M, all feet, explicit)

Eejit

TMF Poster
A word of warning: This is pretty explicit and very gay.

My mind had settled into a background level of panic but my pulse was still way up. I was in trouble.“You gotta see the Blue Ridge Mountains” they said. “Totally safe, just go hiking.” they said. I reflected on what my helpful Airbnb hosts had advised me in a rare moment of sanity in between the tickling.
I was on the once in a lifetime USA holiday just after my graduation before I returned to the UK to start my career and I had been hiking alone on a beautiful hot summer’s day in the aforesaid Blue Ridge Mountains on the advice of my admittedly very helpful and well-meaning hosts when I had become disorientated, unable to discern head nor tail from my map and miles away from any phone signal. I had wandered onto a farm or small-holding or something and I was tentatively exploring the large sheet metal barns when a dart hit me in the ass. I pulled it out and examined it just in time for everything to go black.

So here I was. Blindfolded and tightly tied, barefoot in what I assumed from the smells and sounds was some sort of cattle paddock which seemed to contain only young calves. They, unlike me, were free to roam the paddock and I had awakened to one nuzzling and licking my face. I was seated upright with my back against the interior wall and my arms tied behind me. I could feel the rough zinc galvanised steel walls of one of the barn structures with my fingers. I was still fully clothed apart from my warm hiking boots and sweaty hiking socks which were removed some time after I woke up by someone who said nothing and gave very few clues other than a deep throaty masculine chuckle full of malice and evil. He also rolled my trousers up to my knees. I had tried to reason with him, demanded to know who he was and where I was and threatened him with the full force of the law and when that didn’t work I begged him to let me go and told him I would tell no one. He just kept chuckling to himself as he stripped my feet bare.
My legs were elevated about 12 to 15 inches off the ground and my ankles were strapped tightly to some sort of board or plank. It felt like wood because it wasn’t cold but I couldn’t be 100% sure. This in turn was mounted on top of a haystack whose prickly scratchy surface I could feel with my bare lower legs. My feet, hot tired and oversensitive from hiking, were separated about a shoulder’s width apart and my ankles were strapped down so that my feet overhung the plank/haystack from the ankles down. This ensured that no spot on my feet was occluded and all was made frighteningly vulnerable. Finally, my big toes tied back to the ankle restraints to minimize foot wiggling, and my feet were, as I mentioned, quite quite bare.

Bare that is, apart from the generous coating of calf drool. About every twenty minutes for some time now, some sort of apparatus positioned above my feet gave a whirring and clicking noise and my feet were gently sprinkled with some sort of granulated substance. When the calves heard the whirring and clicking they seemed to know exactly what it meant because they were assembled at my helpless feet long before the dust was sprinkled. This had already happened twice since I woke up. The first time my feet were moist and sweaty from the interior of my boots and the little light granules stuck all over them, down my soles and in between my toes. What followed was pure ticklish torture. The initial gathering started me into panicked broken up whimpering and giggling as their exploratory snuffling snouts brushed against my feet and they applied the occasional lick to my sole or lippy nibble to my pinkie toe, but when that dust was sprinkled, they could not get enough. Of course, the second time my feet were wet with calf slobber so the grains stuck even more effectively. I had quickly tried to bend my feet over forwards as much as possible when I heard the machine whirring into gear for the second time in a vain attempt to try to spare my soles the licking but it proved ineffective.

I had ticklish feet. I had unbelievably, unbearably ticklish 21 year old feet. It had been a secret of mine for a long time and I would have been mortified if anyone had ever discovered it. I was very shy about my feet and as a result I never went barefoot and they tended to stay fastened up tightly inside comfortable boots and so they tended to remain soft and supple and did not seem to accrue dry skin or calluses. I hadn’t really thought much about the reality of being tickled on my feet other than to conclude that it would be torture.
But here I was, sitting in a paddock full of hungry young calves, kidnapped without so much as a word, tied up, stripped barefoot and tickle tortured for the entertainment of a man I knew only from his throaty chuckles and his tranquiliser darts. I took the opportunity to breathe and try to gather my panicked thoughts while the calves had finished the last batch of grain. This didn’t stop them snuffling around, having a quick lick of a sole or a suck of some vulnerable toes as they wandered around, even in the absence of the tasty grain, but right at that moment my slimy wet ticklish feet went unmolested. I was more than a little grossed out from the calf saliva now oozing between my toes. I was not an animal person. I tried to work my fingers around the large thick rope knots which held my wrists but I could only wiggle my fingers just the merest amount. I resolved to try to work them back and forth, clenching and unclenching my fist such as I could in the hopes that the ropes might gradually loosen over time. Please… I thought. Please before that machine clicks in again…
Whiiiirrrrrrr – click!

”No no no NO NO NOOOOO!!!” I yelped out loud as the calves trotted over again, bristly wet noses snuffling at my soles and toes and then, the dreaded grains sprinkled gently out all over my feet and out came the tongues!
“HAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!! OH MY GOOOHOHOHD!!!” “NOHOHOOAAAHAHAA!!!” I burst out in peals of loud laughter as the calves started once more to lick my helpless wiggling bare feet with their slimy rough tongues. They seemed like they were accustomed to this as no amount of wiggling seemed to put them off in the least. I could hear them jostling for position, competing for the treats laid before them. One of them glomped its warm toothless mouth over the three smallest toes of my left foot and slurped and sucked, its long tongue sliding out and working down my instep and the tongue of another probed in between my big toe and the next toe.
“AHAHAHAAAAHAHAAA!!! PLEEEEEHEHEEHEHEEASE!!! IS ANYONE THERE?!!”
I could feel several tongues snaking out with just the tips flicking the heels of both feet; presumably belonging to calves positioned a little further away who had found a way to sneak in under the leading ones in the prime spot sucking my toes where the grains were most concentrated. I did not know which was worse, the tongues flicking at my heels and soles of the rubbery lips enclosing my protesting toes. It tickled so much, I was beside myself. Just when one was jostled away and released my toes from its mouth, the warm humid air would hit them for less than a second of respite before another calf won its space at the feast and eagerly slipped them back into its mouth and the torturous tongue went in search of the grains between my toes once more. I writhed and squirmed and tried to kick to move my ankles but they were held fast and the scratchy haystack seemed fixed to the floor. I could feel the bodies of calves on either side of me pressing in and licking from the other direction at the tops of my feet as the rest of the group tended to my soles. I could feel tickly tongues licking away at the outer edges of my feet too so despite my blind ticklish panic I was able to visualise a full ring of calves all the way around, broken only by my pitiful giggling squirming form.

After what seemed like hours of going out of my mind as my poor ticklish feet were slurped and sucked (but was probably closer to seven or eight minutes) the calves seemed to have cleared up most of the grains as I couldn’t feel them between my toes anymore. I was broken, whimpering and still giggling softly as the last few calves wandered off. The calf on my right was still there licking rhythmically at the tops of my toes however, and I gathered my wits just enough to try to dislodge my blindfold by rubbing my head against its side. I succeeded in sliding my blindfold up a precious few millimetres so that if I craned my head back I could just about make out my surroundings. My assumptions proved correct. The calf to my right was up on the haystack with its front legs folded as a person might lean on a bar, and it enjoyed a few last licks before plopping down back onto all fours and snuffling around on the surrounding ground for spilled grain. I could see my feet, wet and slimy with strings of gooey cow saliva between my toes. I could make out that I was indeed in a large high ceilinged steel walled modern industrial barn in a straw floored fenced enclosure. I could see as many as twenty very young black and white dappled calves on comically long thin legs wandering around happily awaiting their next snack. As I looked about me I could see the apparatus poised above my feet, waiting to dispense more grain from its large and still 95% full hopper. It was some kind of automatic feeding machinery adapted to this nefarious purpose and mounted on an improvised but solid looking wooden structure comprising two thick wooden posts bolted to the concrete floor about 10 feet out from the wall and about 6 feet apart, and wooden cross bars at a height of about 6 feet off the ground, one across the top of the two posts and another each side of me from the posts to fixings on the wall behind me. The central one held the grain dispenser high enough that the calves could not reach the hopper, and also… a video camera! Hung from an inverted mount was a video camera pointed down at my feet. As I followed the bars I noticed a second camera hung from the cross bar to my left, this one pointed at my face. Both showed visible red recording lights. Whoever my kidnapper was, he was filming my tickle torture! The first camera mount held the camera just below an to the side of the grain dispenser so that it would film the jet of grains as they fell and then capture every moment of the licking and sucking torture, provided the calves didn’t block the view entirely.

I yanked on my wrist restraints again, craning my head around to see if I could see the ropes and gain any clue as to how they might be untied. I was not left entirely at peace to do so though, as the calves did still find my feet semi interesting in the meantime and my concentration would often be broken by a passing tongue finding a missed fleck on my ankle or some such morsel. No matter how fully I understood my predicament I could not keep from yelping in surprise every time my deathly ticklish feet were touched. I was craning my head awkwardly over my shoulder when one panel of the large sliding double door of the barn was opened and bright daylight streamed in hurting my eyes and making me dip my head behind the blindfold once more. I reasoned that for my own safety, so as not to antagonise my captor, I should look down and not give away that I had dislodged my blindfold at all. I heard the door slide closed again and then a creaking of wheels like a cart or barrow being wheeled over, and I heard that awful chuckling again. As both drew closer I could not resist snatching a quick look, perhaps my captor wouldn’t notice that my blindfold had ridden up a little. I could make out a huge man in a red check shirt with the sleeves rolled up about his huge swarthy arms, and dungarees. He had a long dirty looking red beard and red hair under a trucker baseball cap. He was fat certainly, but mainly he was just huge. Fully 6’5” and he must have been 300 ponds. He was wheeling a wooden cart in which were, I was more than a little stunned to see, two additional men! They were both of very slight build and young looking from the look of their visible bare legs and feet, perhaps nineteen or twenty. Each was wearing a breathing tube gag on a leather strap, a black leather blindfold and a black PVC tee shirt and tiny black PVC shorts. Their hands were tied behind them precisely as mine were and they sat side by side in the cart, knees bent and soles down. Oh my god! I thought, more like me! I’m not the first! He’s a serial tickle kidnapper.

He opened the gate and pulled the cart in after him into the enclosure, not allowing any calves to escape. That was when, stunned and staring in disbelief at the two victims in the cart, I looked for too long and the big guy spotted me.
“Weeeeell lookie here, we got ourselves a peepin tom. That is a shame boy. See that blindfold there is for your own protection. It’s so I can have a little fun with your pretty feet there and then let you be on your way. I can’t very well let you go now you’ve seen mah face can I now?”
“Ooooh god… Mister, I’m sorry, I didn’t see anything I swear, just let me go…”
“You are a silly tickly-toes. You got some beeeyoootiful lookin feet there tickly-toes. Why lookit them there, so soft. The cow spittle’s good for ‘em by the way. Moisturisin’ and such, don’t you worry none about that. Are they ticklish boy?”
“Please sir, I didn’t see your face, really I didn’t, you can just go ahead and let me go.”
“I wanna hear you tell me how ticklish your feet are son.” I paused, burning with embarrassment.
“Go on now, aint no one got no secrets in here, just one big happy family. Ticklish feet aint nothing to be ashamed of.” He stared at my feet with a hungry glint in his eye.
“My feet are really ticklish sir!” I paused again.
“Aww, c’mon now, that all you got ta say on the matter? Tell me about it like you was writin poetry. I need to know.”
“My feet are unbearably ticklish sir. I had no idea how ticklish until you set your calves on me. Its torture, it tickles so much… please let me go…” I offered.
“What’s the tickliest spot?”
“In between my toes sir. When they slide their tongues in between my toes it tickles so bad sir… Oh my god please let me go…”
“Weeeell as much as I do love to hear you beg boy, you don’t sound like you mean it enough yet so I’m just gonna go ahead and hit override on here.” He reached up and manually dispensed a helping of grain and I felt it sprinkle down onto my feet. The eager little calves trotted back from all over the enclosure and my feet were assaulted by probing tickling tongues all over again. I reacted immediately and involuntarily, squealing with laughter, gasping for breath and writhing in ticklish agony in my little spot behind the haystack. My captor reached over and pulled the blindfold all the way off.
“We don’t really need that no more, I guess.”
“PLEEEEEHEHEEEASE!!! AAHAHAAA!! AAAAHAHAHAHAA!!! NOHOHOO!!! AHAHAHAAAAA!!! GET THEM OFF MEEEE!!!” I begged.
“Now that sounds like you mean it. Much better.” He walked over and removed the blindfolds from the other two captives who looked at my predicament and… were they smiling around their tube gags?
“I’m Cletus. You may as well know. This here’s Charlie and Timmy. They’re my special friends.” With that he sat his huge form down on the end of the large wooden cart and pulled Charlie’s legs out plopping his bare feet neatly in his lap. Timmy volunteered his own bare feet.
“You boys wanna get your feet tickled some?” he said to Charlie and Timmy. To my surprise they both nodded eagerly. Cletus wrapped his huge left arm around all four ankles in a ‘headlock’ and began tickling their soles with the fingers of his free hand. They began fidgeting and laughing, drooling from their gag tubes down their PVC tops. Cletus had a look of almost gentle joy on his face and Charlie and Timmy really seemed to be enjoying the light tickles, giggling softly, one then the other as his fingers wandered between the four wiggling feet. All three also seemed to be enjoying watching me in the throes of ticklish torment at the insistent mouths and tongues of the calves. A strange thought was starting to cut through the ticklish panic clouding my mind. When the calves took my toes into their mouths and sucked, it felt… kinda nice. I had never felt anything like it before and it tickled like crazy (I wasn’t lying about the most ticklish spot being in between my toes) but Having my sensitive toes suck-tickled wasn’t turning out to be one hundred percent torture, just somewhere around eighty-five. The licking and flicking of the tongues on my heels and soles was closer to ninety but there again, a part of me was enjoying laughing myself hoarse as my helpless feet were molested by the unthinking beasts. I was starting to get the hang of surviving the onslaught.

I looked over at Cletus and his playmates. Through my tears of laughter I could see that Cletus was selecting feet from his buffet of four to thrust all five toes into his mouth and suck on, much to the delighted giggling of whichever playmate it was. And god help me, I could see how it could be fun. Was I starting to get an erection? I was. I was getting hard in my hiking trousers. Something had changed and some of the all-out panic had given way to curiosity. Then something happened which caused a reaction in me that I had not expected at all. Cletus gave all four of the willing wiggling feet a final tickle and then he stopped, stood up and walked over to me. He stood there watching my spasming struggling feet getting their tender treatment from the calves and rubbed his groin on the outside of his dungarees. I could see the outline of his large erect cock and I experienced a surge of lust. My own cock redoubled its hardness. My mind reeled… But I was straight… What was it about this that was turning me on?! I was being humiliated and having the ticklishness of my feet laid bare for witnesses and /I was being preyed upon for someone else’s sexual kicks, a large dirty man no less. And yet, I was starting to find the whole thing very arousing despite my desperation for the maddening tickling to stop.

Cletus watched me for a while, stroking himself and then he walked back over to Timmy and Charlie.
“Well now, who wants to help daddy out?
“MMM!! MMM!! MMM!!” They both chorused. Cletus unbuckled his dungarees, pulled them down around his knees and sat back down on the end of the cart. My mind raced as I saw his huge erection. I couldn’t take my eyes off it unless either calves or tears of laughter blocked my view. Once again, seeing it caused a surge of lust mingled with fear, wondering what he might want to do to me with it. I craned to watch over the backs of the calves. He pulled a large tub of margarine spread from the recesses of the cart, took out a generous dollop on his fingers and began smearing it onto the four waiting bare feet which he then guided onto his erection. Charlie and Timmy began buttering and stroking his cock with all four soft soles as if they had done so many times. Cletus stretched out his arms behind his head, leaned back comfortably and turned to make eye contact with me and watch his little show. After a while the grain on my feet was nearly depleted and Cletus stood up and manually dispensed a fresh load before returning to the cart so Charlie and Timmy could finish their chores. After not too long Cletus began breathing heavily and staring ever more hungrily at my soles and toes in their renewed ticklish hell and he grasped the four feet inside his two huge hands and began pumping them up and down on his greased cock. I watched as he came a huge load onto Charlie and Timmy’s pale little feet.
“Thank you for helping Daddy boys. Now what say you do the same for our new guest over here with the ticklish feet huh?” They both nodded eagerly. I was not entirely against the idea, my cock longed to cum but all I could vocalise was:
“AAAHAHAHAAAA!!! EEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEE!!! HEEELP!! STOP THEM!! EEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEE!!!”
Cletus wheeled the cart over to my left, the calves there parting as he nudged it through. He reached behind and unfastened Charlie and Timmy’s wrists and they quickly hopped forward onto their bellies, idly kicking their greasy cum covered feet in the air behind them. They unfastened my belt and unbuttoned my trousers with some difficulty as I was bent almost double against the wall. I would have had no idea what to say even if I could have spoken more than a word or two in between yelping and squealing in ticklishness. After some struggling they succeeded in unfastening my trousers and slid them up screwing them up around my knees leaving my hard cock exposed and my bare ass on the straw covered floor.

Hoooooey, looks like someone has been havin a good time after all.” Said Cletus as he saw my erection dribbling pre cum. He walked around to the haystack, calves parting and leaving their tasty snack as he approached shooing them away. He kneeled down right at my feet and with that trademark chuckle of his and big wide grin he wiped off the thickest of the calf drool with his shirt and began tickling my feet with his huge fingers. I started to plead with him briefly before his fingers made contact but dissolved into giggles as he started.
“Heeeeheheheeeee!! AAAAAHAHAHAAAAHEEEEEHEHEEE!!! *gasp* AAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! MASTER! PLEEEEHEHEHEEASE!!!
“Master is it now? Y’all hear that boys? Tickly-toes here called me Master. Well that’s awful decent of you tickly-toes and I don’t mind tellin’ you, Master is right. I am gonna have some fun with you boy.”
His fingers continued their explorations all over my already tickled pink feet. It was not quite the all-out assault of the squadron of hungry calves but it had a different character, a more deliberate one. It had a shade less panic since there may be the chance of reasoning with my torturer this time and because of course he had only his ten fingers as weapons, but it was also heightened as it was him touching and tickling the most sensitive spot on my body and not some unthinking beast. I was happily laughing like a fool and begging specifically to please him now and I was mesmerised watching him chuckling and enjoying my feet.
“Wow, boy your feet are somethin. They are byooootifl. Excuse me a moment would ya?”
He walked back over to the cart allowing the calves to wander back over and sniff and nibble to see if any grain was left. He retrieved a bucket from the cart and came back over. He produced a soft bristled brush, a bar of soap, a towel and a bottle of water from the bucket and proceeded to soap my feet up and scrub them clean. This elicited howls of tortured laugter from, I thought I might black out from being unable to breathe it tickled so bad.
“I’m just gonna go ahead and help myself to some toes here now that your little tootsies are all cleaned up.”
He rinsed off the suds and dried my feet and then he leaned in and slid the four smallest toes of my right foot into his mouth. I gasped out loud in pleasure as he grasped my foot with both hands and sucked my toes into his big dirty mouth. He sucked and slurped and licked like he was making sweet love to my toes and I moaned and giggled breathless little giggles of undisguised pleasure. Anytime he wanted to hear some louder more urgent laughter he nibbled with his incomplete set of old brown piano key teeth or allowed the grip of his hands to loosen and his fingertips to drift in gentle tickles over my arches and heels.
“You havin fun there tickly-toes?”
“Yes Master” I said guiltily and meekly, flushed red with embarrassment.
“You do got such pretty little tasty toes, I couldn’t let the cows have all the fun. I do hope you don’t mind none.” He switched feet, popping the isolated tied big toe of my left foot into his mouth and slurping upwards with a lip smacking pop as a lollipop pulled from a mouth. Then he leaned straight back in devouring the other four toes and running his tongue back and forth underneath the toe tips. He grazed his teeth up my sole causing me to crease up in laughter again and leaving little temporary pinkish red lines in the soft flesh, then he followed up with fingers and toe sucking again.

Then he looked up. “Ok boys, go ahead. I think he’s ready” He said and Charlie and Timmy took out a scoop of margarine and greased all over my penis and groin with it and then they both turned around again, shuffled forward to the front of the cart and placed their soft greasy feet, still dripping with cum, into my lap. They stroked and squelched their feet around my erect cock for a little while, teasing me and squelching Cletus’ cum into my pubic hair. Then they settled on a pattern. They began sliding their feet up and down the shaft of my cock just as they had pleasured Cletus a little while earlier. I became very excited very quickly and the warm embrace of the four margarine covered soles, coupled with my toes squirming in Cletus’ mouth and his beard gently tickling my heel, made me cum after only a minute or so. Charlie and Timmy looked pleased with themselves, as much as is possible with tube gags. They looked at Cletus, he looked back and all three paused.
“Ok.” He said and with his permission the each undid the other’s tube gag and began sucking the cum off each other’s toes. Cletus looked at me.
“Well, I’m glad you seem to like the way we do things around here Tickly-toes. Since you’ll be stayin a while that is.” He said with a wink.
“Oh, look at that. Twenty minutes slips by so quick when you’re suckin on some beeyootiful toes.” He stepped aside and the dispenser whirred to life. The calves trotted back over as Cletus retreated and collected the cart.
“I’ll be back in a couple a hours for round two I reckon. You and your new cow buddies have fun now.”

End?

Super hot! Loved the entire set-up and the action! Great characters!

I did love it! I hope you will write more m/m stories like this with unwilling victims and creative, sadistic tops. You have a real talent and a wicked imagination. Your writing style is first rate.

Aww shucks *blushes*
Thanks.
My usual style is actually willing victims e.g. the 'Patrick' series but I fancied something different.
Obviously my 'unwilling' victim here comes around to the idea when he gets turned on by it.

That's a winning combination--unwilling victim tickled and teased into loving it.

Love to see this happen for real but would need to add my own tongue into the action and torment - this tale has got me really hard!

Years later I still come back to this story - you are an amazing writer, love your M/M content and would love to see more stories if you're ever inspired (maybe with some stocks!). And P.S., unwilling victims are my favorite stories, you set up the capture/coming-to perfectly.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back