• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Personal Ad 3 ffffffff/m

Pghtkltorture

TMF Expert
I don't know why I kept going back. Once a week though I ended up at the out of Stephen the man who had turned me from the dominant foot master I had intended to be to his personal tickle toy and foot bitch. The hardest part was that I was always free to go and there was nothing compelling me to return. He didn't even know my name. Yet every week I returned. I hated being tickled. It was complete torture for me. I hated serving his feet. I loved female feet, but his feet despite being soft and well maintained weren't feminine at all. It was purely the fact that I had been broken that compelled me to return.

This particular week I was given an address as my destination. It was a small firehouse in the suburbs. When I arrived, I was shocked to see Mistress Lisa waiting for me. She was a tall woman in her mid 50's. Everything about her demeanor screamed dominance and grace. Today she wore a pair of dark black jeans and a white blouse. She had a beautiful pair of wedge sandals.

I paused in front of her, head down, Waiting for a command. She simply stared at me in silence, before finally speaking. "Aren't you going to show me a little respect slave boy"

I wasn't 100% sure what to do so I dropped to my knees and kissed her beautiful bare feet.

I was ordered to strip and taken to a small device in the middle of the room. The device was a complex set of stocks. It required me to kneel on a padded surface with my legs restrained behind me. My arms were secured in another set of holes while my head was also secured. My big toes were tied down behind me making it very difficult to wiggle my feet.

Mistress Lisa approached me with a glass of water. She commanded that I open my mouth. I did as I was told and she placed a small blue pill inside. I swallowed.

"There is one last part to your bondage and it requires that you remain... excited"

She smiled as she heard car doors shutting outside. A group of women entered and were in varying states of drunkeness. One woman, a chubby brunette in her mid 30's was wearing a sash that said "bride to be"

"Aw ladies, as promised here is your entertainment for this evening." They tittered in approval laughing and giggling. "I just need to put the final touch on his bondage. Melissa and Jessica if you wouldn't mind giving me a hand in getting him in the right state of mind?"

There were whispers and more giggles. The two girls mentioned stepped in front of me. They were blonde bombshells. Tall, thin with gorgoues breasts threatening to explode from their tight tops. The smiled at me, then at each other and then locked lips in a passionate kiss. It didn't take long for my cock to harden. The pill making it stiffer than it had ever been before. The final piece of my bondage was a small pvc tube, lined internally with soft fur was placed over the length of my hard shaft. It tickled a little as it went on, but it seemed as though the soft martierlal was a kindness to make the bondage more durable. It was secured to a small stand that kept it upright. Only the head of my dick remained exposed.

Once the bondage was complete the girls moved in. It was hard to keep count of how many but there were at least a dozen hungry bachelorettes at this party

They surrounded me a few at a time. The first dropped to her knees behind me and began to stroke my feet. She started in slow little circles, laughing as I twitched the mere inches that my bondage allowed. I yelped, but was no longer able to keep my composure as she picked up speed with her long nails. She was joined by another girl, each taking their own foot to torment. It wasn't until i felt the tongue under the toes of my left foot that I started to beg. It just egged her on as she worked her tongue over my digits.

Another woman poked and prodded at my sides and belly. Wiggling her fingers in front of my eyes as they opened wide with terror. She smiled evilly and takes them up and down my sides.

This went on for some time. My armpits were strokes cruelly. My nipples were tweaked and pinched and tickled. One brunette with long dark hair used the tip of her long pony tail to tickle my nose and ears. Not being able to move my head made this unbearable.

Throughout this, my cock was never touched but remained hard as a diamond in its fur covered prison.

Finally it all stopped and i was permitted a break. Yet it was only so I had enough strength for what remained. The bride to be and what had to be her 2 sisters judging by their physical similarities approached. Everyone else simply took a seat to watch.

The bride sat down in a chair in front of me, at a perfect level to my straining cock. Her sisters headed behind me out of my view. Each brandished a feather.

That's when the real torture began. One of the sisters whispered in my ear "I've always wanted to fuck A man, not just be fucked. But alas I wasn't given a cock. I was given a feather though" I felt the other sister spread my cheeks apart as the feather kissed my virgin asshole. My scream was so high pitched that the rest of the girls erupted in laughter.

The chubby little bride be looked at my cock appeasingly. She drug the feather along the slit and circled the head with it. I've never felt a sensation like that before. It was electric. My body felt as if it were nothing but nerve endings as my cockhead and asshole were assaulted at the same time. A hand reached between my legs from behind and teased my dangling balls as the feathers continued to violate my ass and cockhead. When the sister tired of teasing my ass, she concentrated fully on my testicles, her long nails spider tickling my balls and sending me into convulsions.

That freed up the other sister from her spreading duties to move around to help the bride with my cock. The bride was currently using her fingernails to tease the engorged head of my cock. Twisting them back and forced so lightly as I begged them all to stop. A wicked smile crossed the face of her sister. She placed both of her hands over the pvc tube that covered my cock. To my shock and horror she was able to spin it between her palms, the fur inside tickling my shaft like crazy. The other sister was now stroking each testicle alternatingly with her feather. The bride moved her mouth to my cockhead, her teeth gently dragging the length of it.

Mistress Lisa nodded to two of the girls from the crowd who headed behind me and dropped to their knees by my feet. Long deliberate licks up each of my soles, more erotic than the horrific torture of stimulation on my cock and balls. I screamed and moaned and with a jerk erupted in an explosive orgasm.

The crowd cheered. The bride to be who had mangaged to stay out of the line of fine smiled, pleased with herself.

I hung in my bonds sobbing. Once again completely broken. I was a sweaty exhausted mess.

Mistress Lisa, taking her role as mistress of ceremonies once again stepped in front of the crowd.

"Now ladies I know you were each promised some time with the slave boy. Remember what you registered for. Those with blue tickets registered to administer spankings while those of you with yellow tickets signed up to have your feet worshipped" she looked back at me cruelly and smiled her wicked smile. "As you can see he is in no condition at the moment to be of much use. Now before we let him rest for a bit, are there any volunteers to help clean him up?" She motioned to a bucket of soapy water with several scrub brushes in it.

It was going to be a long night.

Once again, I love the feedback and personal messages! Not gonna lie the accolades are why I started writing this series

Last edited:
Awesome.
Love the humiliation, licking of the soles... And that tickly cock tube!
Very imaginative, loved it.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back