• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cletus' captive Part 2 (M/M/M/M, mainly feet and sex, very explicit)

Eejit

TMF Poster
Warning: Very explicit and Gay.

I awoke in an unfamiliar room. Bright sunshine was streaming through the moth holes in the tattered curtains. I was in a dirty double bed in an almost empty high ceilinged room with bare wooden floor boards and faded turn of the century wallpaper peeling at the corners. My hiking boots and clothes were in a pile in one corner. The door was wooden and heavy looking but it had a shoddily retrofitted hatch at waist height like the ones you find in prisons for inmates to place their hands through to be cuffed. I tried to remember where I was… and then I did. It wasn’t a dream. I was still on Cletus’ North Carolina farm. I had indeed spent the whole previous day being tickled out of my mind, I must have passed out. My pulse quickened as I remembered. I ran over to the door and sure enough it was locked. I ran over to the window and threw the curtains wide. The window was nailed shut on the outside and sheet of chicken wire mesh was also affixed preventing escape even if you broke the glass. I sat back down on the bed and tried to calm down and plan my escape. I had to get to civilisation somehow. I tried to remember which way I had hiked but at the back of my mind a nagging thought wouldn’t leave me alone. I loved getting my feet tickled! Yesterday had been erotic as hell! I dismissed it and continued planning.

I walked back over to the window and tried to use what little brute strength my slim frame offered to break it open but it didn’t budge. As I looked out I saw a car pull up and park and two well-presented young men in suits and ties stepped out into the sun. Then I saw Cletus’ hulking form stomp out from one of the large hangar type barns and greet them. Might this be police or maybe FBI? One of the men said something to Cletus and he nodded and smiled and pointed straight up at my window. On seeing me all three men waved and smiled at me, then one of the young men went round to the back of the car and retrieved two black PVC bondage outfits on hangars and my hopes of rescue were dashed as I realised this was Charlie and Timmy, Cletus’ two young tickle slaves whose soft margarine covered soles had stroked me to climax yesterday. The three men walked into the house and disappeared from view. My mind raced, wondering what torments they had for me today.

It wasn’t long before there was a gentle knock at the door.
“Good mornin tickly-toes. It is a fine morning out there. You sleep good?”
I had no idea what to say. I remained silent, frozen.
“Well come aawn now tickly-toes, don’t forget your manners, I done asked you a question. Did you sleep ok?”
“Please, just let me go I swear I won’t tell anyone I was ever here.”
“Aw hell, this again? I thought we won you over yesterday Tickly-toes. Charlie and Timmy worked hard, you done hurt their feelings now. Don’t you two pay no mind to tickly-toes boys, he’s just takin some time with the adjustment period. He didn’t mean nothin by it.”
“Uuuu-iiih hiii!” said another voice.
“Well that’s a swell idea Timmy, let’s punish him. Aint no need for him to be forgettin his manners.”
“Muuuh.”
“Timmy, run down to the basement and get a few o those new-fangled things you brung me, whaddya call em… electric toothbrushes? Whichever ones are workin.”
I heard someone scamper off back down the corridor and down the stairs.
“Hey there tickly-toes, we got a whole day of pleasure and fun planned for your pretty little feet, you’re gonna love it but Timmy thinks we might have to teach you a lesson first on account o’ you need to learn to appreciate our hospitality. Now come over here to the door.”
The hatch in the door slid open with a clank.
“Don’t put on no clothes just c’mon over here, back up to the door and put your hands through the hatch for your Master.”
“Please sir, I need to get back, folks are going to be looking for me.”
“Who’s lookin for ya? Huh? Hank and Trina?” he said mentioning my Airbnb hosts by name.
“Hank and Trina aint lookin for you son and they aint told no one neither. They’re old friends of mine. They knew you secretly wanted to spend some time up here on the tickle farm so they sent you my way, and they knew you wouldn’t want to be disturbed none. They’re thoughtful like that. They might come on up here themselves and say hello later in the week. Hank likes a pair of soft ticklish piggies to play with and Trina makes one hell of a peach cobbler.” He chuckled hoarsely.
“Anyone else lookin for you boy?”
I was out of ideas.
“Good. Now who am I again, I forget.”
“Master.”
“Master is right. You learn quick boy. You gonna learn not to smart me. Now come on over and put your hands through this hatch here.”
“Yes master.”

I meekly complied, wandered over still in nothing but my boxers, and placed my hands through the hatch. I felt what felt like closed leather mitts and thick leather wrist cuffs being put on my hands and then they were released. The door was unlocked and pushed open behind me and I stepped forward out of the way and turned around. There stood Cletus in his filthy check shirt and dungarees, looking at me with an almost caring teacherly look like I was a naughty but well-meaning pupil. Behind him stood Charlie in full PVC fetish gear complete with tube gag and leather wrist and ankle cuffs which were currently unfastened. He also somewhat incongruously wore a pair of old sneakers presumably to keep his feet soft until playtime whenever and wherever that was. Cletus walked in towards me backing me up towards the bed. Charlie came in behind him, walked around over to me and placed a black leather dog collar around my neck. I noticed hanging looped on Cletus’ belt was a heavy rusty chain ending in a worn but strong leather hand clasp at one end and a shiny blue steel mountaineering clip at the other. Was this to be my improvised leash? Even though I had a pretty good idea of their intentions I was still terrified. Cletus had an authority about him which stemmed from more than simply his size. Despite his southern drawled speech and dirty clothes he seemed very intelligent.

“Now, I did warn you that we was gonna have to briefly teach you a lesson about your manners. It won’t take long. It’ll be over before you know it and then it’s on out to the farm for some fun.”
Cletus placed a huge hand on my bare chest and pushed me back down to sit on the bed. He reached a hand down under my ankles and lifted my legs onto the bed and then he reached under me and easily rolled me over belly down. I lay with my face on the tattered pillow and closed my eyes as I felt Cletus’ huge frame climb on top of me, straddling me and sitting on my ass and moving my leather bound hands aside. The old wooden bedstead creaked under his weight. Then I heard what must have been Timmy running back up the stairs.
“Eeeehr uuhr iii aaar”. mumbled Timmy around his tube gag.
“Five? One o you boys been hiding a third hand I didn’t know about?”
“Ee or ooo!”
“Well thank you, that’s mighty kind but I reckon I might just use mah fingers.”
I then felt one of the PVC pups either Timmy or Charlie (I had no idea which was which) climb on the bed and straddle my legs down by my knees. My bare feet hung off the unadorned end of the bed. I was pinned and helpless.
“Aaaand… GO!” said Cletus.

Four electric toothbrushes whirred into life and Charlie and Timmy wasted no time in applying them straight to the soft pink arches of my bare soles. My feet were warm and sensitive in the morning and naturally baby soft. I screamed in ticklishness and burst into loud urgent laughter.
“AAAAAAAAH!! AAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAH… AAH… AAAAARGH!! NO HAHAHAHAA… NO HAHAHAHAAA… NO HAHAHAAAAAAAH!!”
I tried begging for it to stop but I could only get enough breath for one syllable at a time which just became “No no no…” in between the deep belly laughs and the gasps for air. Timmy and Charlie dug their toothbrushes into my soles and explored all over, heels, toe tips, down in between my toes, the tanned tops of my feet, totally indiscriminately and with obvious intent to drive me out of my mind. It was deliberate torture. I squirmed and struggled all I could.
“Whoa, looks like we got a live on here boys! HEEEEEEYAH!!”
I could hear Charlie and Timmy’s demented sounding gagged chuckling as they had their fun at the expense of my poor feet. It was already torture when I felt Cletus’ fingers working their way between my arms and my sides and digging in to tickle my ribs adding to the torture. I couldn’t breathe.

They continued for several hellish minutes tickling both my feet and my ribs and I was starting to go light headed from screaming in ticklish torment when…
“OK STOP. Hold it there boys. I reckon he’s had enough. We don’t wanna be mean for mean’s sake. Everybody’s supposed to have fun here on the tickle farm.”
The tickling stopped and the Cletus and his assistant climbed off me and stood up. I gasped for air and just lay there, broken.
“Ok, give him a minute boys. Why don’t you two run downstairs and bring the cart round? Yeah, give me those. Hehe.” Charlie and Timmy handed their electric toothbrushes to Cletus and he dropped all five in the capacious front pocket of his dungarees. Then he sat down on the floor next to me and leaned against the wall. The door behind me was open but I couldn’t even contemplate making a run for it. Exhausted from the frenzied tickle attack, sweating, panting, barefoot, wearing nothing but boxers and leather wrist cuffs and mitts and no idea where I was. I had no hope.

“I’m sorry we had to be mean for a minute there. I just can’t take no sass is all. You’ll pick it up, you’re a bright young fella.” He reached a hand over and rested it reassuringly on my shoulder.
“What say I give you a little treat huh? Bring your spirits back up.” Cletus rose and walked over to the end of the bed. He lifted my legs at the knee and sat down on the end of the bed and he then gently gripped my left foot slipped the three smallest toes into his mouth. He didn’t employ any teeth, he just explored around my toes with his tongue and then began to suck his way along the other toes. I started to giggle again, silently but visibly. I couldn’t disguise it. My feet twitched and my toes wiggled and my shoulders and ass bobbed up and down in silent laughter. He continued to lovingly French kiss the toes of my left foot and god help me I loved it. I guiltily offered my right up to his mouth.
“Aww, this one wants to play too?” He chuckled a little laugh of approval and slipped my right toes into his mouth.
“There now, that’s better huh Tickly-toes? We friends again?”
Cletus sucked and slurped on all ten of my flinching ticklish toes for a minute or two as I lay there giggling softly and loving every gently tickly minute of it, and then he slipped all five of my right toes into his mouth and slid my foot further back, deep-throating it. Then he gently shook his head from side to side tickling my sole with his teeth while he sucked my foot. My fists clenched inside their sweaty prisons and I giggled a little louder, enjoying it no less.

“Oh, hey there boys.” Charlie and Timmy arrived back in the room.
“Hey Tickly-toes, you mind scoochin on over there so these boys can join you in the bed? Hop on up there boys. I hereby give you official permission to take off your gags and your sneakers and let’s take a fifteen minute toes break.”
I scooched over to the left of the double bed and the two leather pups eagerly unfastened each other’s tube gags and hopped up onto the right side. They slipped their sneakers off and arranged themselves top-to-tail, Timmy in the middle with his feet on the pillow right next to my face and Charlie on the right lying there smiling knowingly at me. He looked into my eyes for a few seconds and then closed his as a look of total pleasure came over his face. I looked down the bed and I could see that Timmy was sucking his toes. Charlie gently took hold of his friend’s foot, the one closest to him and returned the favour, keeping his eyes on mine as he feasted on the toes. He gestured to me and pointed at Timmy’s other foot.

“I think Charlie wants you to have a taste of Timmy’s toes there boy. Go on now, help yourself. We’re all friends here.”
Cletus’ hands held both my ankles in a grip of iron and he was able to simply move my feet wherever he wanted them as he continued suck-tickling my toes and taking long wide slurping licks all the way up my arches from toes to heel, and then working his way back down in bearded bristly kisses. Timmy moved his foot over towards me. Charlie and Timmy were both hot young men and they clearly looked after their feet. I had to admit their toes were very beautiful. I had secretly long held a foot fetish for girls’ feet, or so I thought, but I had to admit Timmy’s toes were turning me on. Charlie smiled in encouragement and, my hands still tied, I squirmed over and kissed Timmy’s toes tentatively, experimentally. Charlie watched and then smiled a wide smile and went to town, closing his eyes and sucking Timmy’s other foot like a starving man. I continued, taking Timmy’s big toe into my mouth and swishing my tongue around it. It tasted divine, not like old dirty feet with that vinegary smell, but sweaty with a young man’s foot musk. I was still giggling as Cletus’ tended to my own feet but I got more into it and began sucking Timmy’s toes two at a time and licking in between them. He began flinching in his ticklishness and his toes slipped out of my mouth with a pop a few times since I was unable to grip his foot.

Charlie and I shared eye contact as we each made oral love to Timmy’s toes. Charlie tickled Timmy’s sole with his fingertips as he sucked. He himself laughed almost immediately as Timmy began tickling his soles in return. I craned awkwardly around to look over my shoulder at Cletus with his eyes closed and my whole left foot in his mouth. I looked at Timmy holding one of Charlie’s feet and tickling the sole with his other hand.
“Well, aint this a picture worth paintin? All my pretty tickle boys in a bed.” said Cletus as he released my foot from his mouth. He extended his tongue and waggled it over the bases of my toes where they met my feet and I giggled loudly around Timmy’s toes.
“You boys done got me all worked up and bothered, y’all are so pretty suckin on each other’s toes. Timmy, give the old fella a kiss would you son?” he said pointing at his groin. He unfastened his dungarees and let them drop to the floor. He was not wearing underwear and his intimidatingly huge erection swung free for all of us to see. He sat back down where he was and Timmy rolled over swapping his feet over between me and Charlie. Charlie didn’t hesitate and just began slurping his tongue all over the foot I had just been worshipping. I did hesitate, but not for long. I quickly dropped my inhibitions once more and sucked Timmy’s foot with renewed enthusiasm. Timmy manoeuvred, making sure Charlie and I could still pleasure his feet and he began sucking Cletus’ huge unwashed cock. I stared over my shoulder as he did, mesmerised.

I knew I should have been turned off by this, I was straight, but wasn’t turned off, quite the reverse. My cock was harder than it had ever been. It had in fact been hard since the unbearable tickle punishment. I lied to myself and pretended I wasn’t into it at all. I was genuinely afraid I might be asked to something like this. Just then in my moment of doubt I felt Cletus slip my toes into his mouth again I accidentally let a moan of pleasure escape my lips. My worries dissolved away. Timmy continued sucking Cletus’ cock, struggling with its size and gagging on it a little and Charlie and I continued sucking Timmy’s toes for a minute or two before Cletus changed it up once again.
“Ok boys, I need one of you two to whip em’ off real quick. Who wants to go first today?”
They both raised their hands excitedly.

“Eeny meeny miny… Charlie.” Charlie clapped his hands together and Timmy looked disappointed. Charlie climbed down the bed and presented his gag to Cletus to be put back on him and, once gagged, he slid his legs off the bed and his knees to the floor so he was kneeling face down bent over the side of the bed. Cletus pulled Charlie’s little PVC shorts down, fumbled in his dungarees pocket on the floor and produced a feather from the front pocket and a tub of petroleum jelly lube from one of the side pockets. He clipped Charlie's wrist cuffs back together behind his back and began stroking and tickling his bare ass with the feather, making sure to twirl the feather around on his hole and down over his balls. Charlie squirmed and laughed awkwardly around his gag, a little drool dribbling out of the end of it. Timmy was still lying where he had been and Charlie’s ass feathering was taking place right next to his face and he watched excitedly, his disappointment seemingly forgotten.

“Timmy, you’re forgetting our guest. Don’t you worry none, I won’t leave you out. It’ll be your turn next.”
Timmy hopped down the end of the bed where Cletus had been sitting, sat down cross legged with his legs wrapped around the backs of my knees and his arms hugging my ankles to his chest and started to suck my toes and tickle them with his tongue. He waggled his tongue all down the tops of my feet and over the super ticklish tops of my toes. I closed my eyes and giggled and while this was tickling me and drawing forth giggles I couldn’t contain, it was not entirely unpleasant, far from the torture earlier which I couldn’t deal with.
Cletus feathered Charlie’s bare ass for a little while and then he scooped out a generous dollop of lube and greased around his cock and Charlies ass. He positioned his cock head at Charlie’s ass and slowly and gently drove his hips forward burying his huge cock all the way into the warm welcoming confines of Charlie’s ass. Charlie moaned in pleasure and Cletus smiled contentedly.
“Oh hell yeah, that is most agreeable, most agreeable… Oooh, yeah… That feel good there Charlie?”
Charlie nodded emphatically. Timmy sucked both my big toes at once. Cletus watched Timmy suck my toes and listened to my giggling and fucked Charlie gently, still feathering around his asshole with the feather as he fucked it. He gradually breathed heavier and heavier and moaned louder and louder as he thrust in and out of Charlie’s ass. He reached over and took one of my feet from Timmy and thrust it into his mouth whole, moaned a loud mountain man roar of a moan and came hard as he sucked my foot. He shuddered and panted his breath in and out around my foot as he jerked the last few drops out into Charlie’s ass.

“Oh yeah, goooood morning indeed boys. That’s good for starters. Timmy, roll tickly-toes over and suck him off real quick.”
Cletus pulled out of Charlie and stood up fastening his dungarees back up as Timmy rolled me over, pulled my raging hard cock out of my gooey shorts and gave me the best and quickest blow job I’ve ever had. I came in his mouth inside a minute.
“Good. Thank you Timmy. He’ll be more ticklish after he’s cum. I want him nice and vocal for those goats. You and Charlie wanna cum too?”
They both nodded. Cletus lifted Charlie in his arms and deposited him on his side on the bed.
“Off you go then.”
Timmy removed his gag and the two sixty-nined, greedily sucking each other’s cocks, Charlie’s wrists still clipped and Timmy’s nimble fingers free to roam over Charlie’s ticklish freshly ploughed ass and ribs. They came in each other’s mouths, Charlie a fraction before Timmy since Charlie was laughing as he sucked. They each swallowed every drop.
Cletus surveyed the scene before him. His three tickle slaves spent on a bed in a panting sweaty wet toed mess.
“Everyone happy?” Charlie and Timmy both smiled and nodded still remaining silent.
“Tickly-toes? Did ya have fun?” Despite the creeping chill of fear at Cletus’ ominous mention of goats, I too nodded. I had to admit this was proving more fun than I thought.

“Well that’s swell. Breakfast time then boys?”

TBC

Someone who would clearly go wild with my tongue work and would I enjoy delivering it! Another great story!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back