• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fantasy Island?

Lozer489

hey, i was wondering if anybody has seen the movie, i think it was called something like "Fantasy Island". Rosie O'Donnel is in it also. Anyway, this guy goes there and he doesn't know what his fantasy is and he sees some hot mistress lady and they go at it. But at the Olympics or some kind of competition they have there, for a brief 3-5 secs u see this girl tied to a pole and getting tickled by a feather under the arms. It's short, but it made me find this video on the preview channel many a time.

ive seen it, the movie is called Exit to Eden
its not the best scene in the world, theres no laughing really, and the gal's bondage is revealed to be saddly weak, she just walks away when paged, its not the best at all.

The girl was the messed up girl from Different Strokes who died a couple of years ago....Dana Plato I think her name was. I agree the scene is totally faked, no laughing and it's over within 2 seconds, and she lets herself out of the bondage to boot!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back