• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my babysitter's revenge

cryingfreeman

TMF Expert
After we got ice cream it was getting late so we went back to my house. My mom was on a business trip and my older brother was at a wrestling camp. My older sister slept over her boyfriend's house so Suzanne slept over. I kept tossing and turning in bed. I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about Suzanne and the events that had transpired the past two days. Then I heard my door knob turn slowly. I kept still. The door opened slowly and then I heard Suzanne creep slowly into my room. I hear her snicker to herself and then I felt my blanket being pulled off exposing my bare feet. My feet are not ticklish at all so I wasn't worried. I felt her fingernails lightly scratch my arches. I didn't move or make a sound. She tickled both my feet and still no reaction. I could tell she was getting frustrated. I decided to help her by giving her a hint. I shifted in my bed and began to scratch my stomach. Obviously she saw this and got the hint because I felt her sit down next to me. I was wearing a t-shirt and shorts since it was summer and it was about 90 degrees out. I felt her scratch my tummy just above my bellybutton. My stomach, sides and armpits are extremely ticklish. I think it's to make up for my not being ticklish on my feet. Instantly I smiled. I heard her say aha. Again I shifted in my sleep and this time I put my arm over my head. She took that as her cue and started scratching at my exposed armpit. I laughed and put my arm down quickly then turned over like I was still sleeping. She then started to playfully poke my ribs and I would wiggle and laugh everytime she did but still pretended I was sleeping. She giggled and I heard her talk to herself saying I looked so cute laughing in my sleep. I decided that enough was enough. No way am I gonna lie here and let her tickle me. I shifted again and fluttered my eyeslids. Suzanne thought I was waking up and quickly and quietly ducked under my bed. I got up and went to the bathroom. As I was in the bathroom I heard her say fun's over and then I heard footsteps as she snuck back to my brother's room. I smiled. Payback was gonna be fun. And it was.

well done again
i cant wait till you get your revenge
and let me guess
you sneek into her room while shes asleep and tickle her feet

Ilike both your stories. But did she ever tickle you agian. Or even longer than she did last time.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back