• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Soft Bodies — Part 4 (brief ff+machine/f & f/f)

jmills

TMF Regular
Here’s Part 4 of “Soft Bodies”

Our story thus far…

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Thanks to everyone who has read and commented on the previous episodes, or sent me a quick “notification.” I really appreciate it.

Now, without further ado…

Soft Bodies — PART 4

I was still naked when Bindy gently shook me awake some time later, sprawled in the big bed, but my wrists and ankles had been freed from the bindings. Her chamber was almost completely dark. “Come on,” she said. “Most of the castle is asleep now. This is our best chance.”

“Do you know where Maki is?”

“Yes. Just follow me. And be quiet.”

For a brief moment, I thought Bindy was also naked, but as my eyes adjusted I saw she was wearing what looked like a pink one-piece made of some sheer material. It clung to her like a second skin, and cut very high on wide her hips, leaving her plump white thighs exposed. Furthermore, there were no straps over the shoulders — it looked in danger of falling off her bosom with each quaking step she took.

“You’re wearing that to escape in?”

She laughed. “Who’s going to suspect I’m trying to escape in this outfit?”

That was true enough. It made me a little suspicious, but I really didn’t have much choice other than to follow Bindy. She grabbed a handful of cords and scarves from a small table, then took my hand and lead me out of the chamber and into a narrow corridor. The light was no brighter here than in the room we had just left. Still holding her hand, I followed her down the passage. She proceeded to lead me down a dizzying series of corridors, stairwells, and passages, all dark and all looking more or less the same to my eyes. I couldn’t get my bearings, and probably couldn’t have returned to Bindy’s room if I had needed to.

“Almost there,” Bindy whispered. We were making our way down a passage that curved slightly, like we were following the outline of a large circle. There were small rectangular doors set in the wall at regular intervals, but spaced very far apart. I got the feeling this hallway wasn’t used very often.

We finally stopped in front of one of the small doors. Bindy moved forwards and eased open the door just a crack. She peered inside, then gestured for me to join her. She put her finger on her lips and grasped my wrist again. “Follow me,” she said. “Very quiet.” She slipped through the door and pulled me with her, quickly darting to the left. I found myself in a small space between the wall and a heavy velvet curtain. From the other side of the curtain I heard a low humming noise, accompanied by occasional gasps and moans. Bindy slid down the wall to a gap in the curtains. I followed and peeked out.

The small chamber was dimly lit by several red lanterns hanging from the ceiling. Curtains like the one we were hiding behind hung from the walls. In the middle of the room, Maki lay belly-down on a large, rectangular table, completely naked. Bands secured her wrists and ankle to the table’s four corners. Two women hovered over her, stroking her backside with plumes of white feathers.

It took me a moment to identify the source of that low humming noise I had heard when we first snuck in. I let out a gasp when I realized what it was — the surface of the table Maki was sprawled across was vibrating just slightly, sending teasing ripples of pleasure coursing through her helpless body. The moans coming from Maki as the two women trailed plumes down her spine, across her quivering buns, up and down the backs of her legs, were low and desperate.

Bindy nudged me and handed me the cords and the scarves. She winked at me, put a finger to her lips, and then slipped out from behind the curtain. “Hi girls,” she said to the guards.

The guards seemed a little surprised to see her, but not alarmed. In fact, judging by the way they smiled at her, they seemed grateful for the distraction. “What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be in your room, enjoying your gift from Lady Jaxx?”

“Oh, I have been. But… I think I enjoyed him a little too much,” she giggled. “He’s sleeping peacefully right now. I’ll let him rest a little more.”

The guards chuckled. Bindy sauntered over to Maki and walked her fingers up the back of one of her thighs. “You two seem to be having fun,” she said.

“Not as much fun as we could be having,” said one of the guards. “Lady Jaxx won’t let us touch her.”

“That must be kind of… frustrating for you,” Bindy said. She casually walked to the other side of the room, opposite from where I was spying on them. “Seems like Maki’s not the only one who could use a little relief.”

This really got the guards’ attention. They looked up at her. Smiling, she pulled the top of her outfit down, exposing her huge breasts, and then peeled it down to her waist. Eagerly the guards approached her, huge grins on their faces — apparently, tormenting Maki had gotten them quite wound up. One dropped to her knees in front of Bindy and began feasting on one of her breasts. Bindy squealed and clasped the woman’s head to her chest. The other guard began stroking her plume up and down Bindy’s side. Bindy squeaked and giggled. “Ooo yes… eee-heee-hee-hee…”

The guards’ backs were to me, their attention fully on Bindy. I slipped out from behind the curtain. The woman with the plume was closest to me. I clamped one hand over her mouth while my other arm caught her around the waist. Her muffled cry of surprise was drowned out by Bindy’s little giggles and coos, Maki’s deep moans, the low hum from the table. And her companion was much too busy to notice anything…

I picked the guard up, my hand still clamped over her mouth, and swiftly carried her out of the room into the passage. There, I forced her to the ground and set about binding her. She managed one cry for help before I gagged her with the scarf. Then, her wrists and ankles bound, I left her in the passage.

Back in the room, the other guard was still munching away on Bindy’s chest, so engrossed with what she was doing that she still hadn’t noticed the disappearance of her companion. Bindy still had the guard’s head clasped to her, preventing her from turning around — not that she seemed interested in doing anything other than gobbling Bindy’s succulent bosom. I snuck up behind her, pulling her off Bindy. She cried out right before I slipped the gag into her mouth, pulling her to the ground. With Bindy’s help we tied her hands behind her back and bound her ankles together. She kicked and twisted on the floor, grunting through the gag.

“Whew,” Bindy breathed. “It worked just like I hoped….” While she fixed her outfit and got her breath back, I unbound Maki. She had a glazed look in her eye as I helped her off the table. I held her up to steady her. Her naked body was slick with sweat, her skin flushed. “Oh, thank god,” she gasped, her chest heaving. “Thank you… how did you…”

“Come on,” Bindy said. “We have to hurry.”

Maki seemed to regain her senses just a bit once she caught sight of Bindy. “What’s she doing here?” she snarled.

“She’s from Citadel Island,” I said. “She said she’d help us escape if we took her back with us.”

“Take her with us?” snapped Maki. “I don’t think so. Lady Jaxx gave me to her and her jiggly friends to soften me up. It didn’t work, but they had their fun trying, and she was as enthusiastic as any of them.”

“I’m sorry,” pleaded Bindy. “Really. But I didn’t know who you were, and even if I did, I had to go along with everyone else.”

“Oh, so you had to tickle my ass until I was screaming…”

“That wasn’t me, I swear,” Bindy said. “I… I helped hold you down, I admit it. But I didn’t tickle you too much. I wasn’t really mean…”

“She tickled me, too, Maki,” I said. “But she was also nice to me. And she took me right to you, just like she said she would.”

“How do we know this isn’t some elaborate game on Jaxx’s part?”

“It’s not a trick, I promise,” Bindy said. “I know you don’t trust me, but… please, I just want to get out of here!”

“We don’t really have much of a choice,” I said to Maki.

Maki glared at Bindy for a few quick moments. “The flyer is at the castle? You can take us to it?”

Bindy nodded eagerly.

“It’ll probably be guarded,” Maki said. “I have an idea. Here, help me out…”

We stripped the guard and bound her face down to the surface of the vibrating table. I finished securing one of her ankles and turned to see Maki struggling to put the guard’s clothes on. Though the guard was about Maki’s height and quite shapely, her body didn’t come close to Maki’s generous proportions. Maki hopped up and down, her chest bouncing as she struggled to tug the guard’s brown stretch pants past her wide, flaring hips. She only managed to get them about halfway up, the waist band still more than an inch below her belly button. From the back, the tops of her cheeks bubbled out of the top. The fabric clung to her like a second skin, stretched to the breaking point across her buns, hips and thighs.

The tank top proved no easier. Maki grunted as she struggled to pull it over her torso. When she was done, she barely looked clothed at all — her chest was so large it made the bottom hem of the shirt ride up so that Maki’s belly and midriff was entirely exposed. “I can barely breath in this shirt,” she said as she tugged at the clothes. “Well, it doesn’t have to be perfect. Now, let’s get out of here…”

We left the guard stretched out on the vibrating surface of the table, whimpering behind her gag, and followed Bindy’s jiggling, pink-clad butt down another series of quiet, dimly lit corridors. Maki walked beside me, one hand holding up her pants to prevent them from slipping past her hips. Bindy lead us up a spiral staircase, stopping on the final turn before we reached the top. She put her hand to her lips, and then climbed the rest of the stairs very slowly. We found ourselves on a small landing with an archway leading outside. Bindy pressed herself against the wall and gestured toward the door. Outside, on what looked like a large balcony or maybe even a rooftop, sat the flyer. Two of Jaxx’s women stood guard right next to it.

“They have stun batons,” I whispered to Maki.

She nodded. “I see them,” she said. “Get ready…” She stepped away from the wall and gave her outfit a final tug. Then she walked out onto the balcony, moving with bold, purposeful strides towards the two guards a few yards away.

“Hello,” she called. “I’m here to relieve you.”

“Relieve us? Our shift isn’t over yet.”

“Yes it is,” Maki said. “Did you lose track of time?”

The two guards peered at her as she moved closer, clearly confused. “No we didn’t. Wait a second… who are you?”

With a speed and dexterity that belied her curvaceous body, Maki lashed out and snatched the stun baton just as the guard was pulling it from her belt. There was a popping sound as she tagged the guard. The guard collapsed, and Maki whirled towards the other guard, who already had her stun baton out. The two women faced each other in a defensive crouch, circling. I waited until the guard’s back was to us and then rushed out, Bindy right behind me. She heard us coming and gave a quick glance over her shoulder… but that was all it took for Maki to strike. The second guard gave a small cry before collapsing. I hopped over her sprawled form as I ran towards the flyer.

Maki reached the hatchway before we did, hauling it open and clambering inside. I shoved Bindy inside before clambering in myself, shutting the hatch behind me. It was dark inside the flyer. I gently pushed Bindy forward, down the small passage way until we reached what I could just make out was the main cabin. Maki was ahead of us, making her way to the cockpit.

“No lights until we’re well away from here,” I heard Maki call. Bindy and I sat down on one of the cushioned benches in the cabin.

“Let’s hope this works…” Maki said from the cockpit. I felt the flyer lurch. Bindy squeaked and threw her arms around me, snuggling up against me in the dark. I peered out one of the small portholes and saw us lifting away from Jaxx’s palace. Slowly, the flyer picked up speed, the familiar thrum letting me know we were up and away.

Bindy disentangled herself from me and turned herself around to kneel on the bench and peer out the porthole. I was still naked, so while Maki was in the cockpit and Bindy was enjoying the view from the flyer, I walked back to one of the small bunkrooms looking for some clothes. I slipped on a pair of shorts and headed back, just in time to see Maki shut the door to the main cabin. She grinned at me through the round window. I tried the handle, confirming what I had already suspected — she had locked it, effectively trapping me in the back of the flyer.

“Maki, what…”

She put her finger to her lips. Neither the window nor the door were very thick, and I could hear her quite clearly when she spoke, even though she didn’t raise her voice. “I have a little score to settle with your friend,” she said.

Over Maki’s shoulder, I saw Bindy kneeling on the padded bench as she looked out the porthole, her back to the cabin. She seemed unaware of what was going on. “Maki, don’t,” I hissed. “I promised her…”

“You promised her,” Maki said. “I didn’t promise her anything.”

Technically, that was true — I told Bindy I would not seek revenge. I didn’t say Maki wouldn’t, and at the time, I didn’t even know Maki might have cause to. Maki went on. “By locking you back here, I’m leaving you blameless. You couldn’t help her, because that dastardly Maki locked you out. You get to keep your promise… and you get to see me dish out a little payback. Don’t tell me you wouldn’t like to.”

It was true. I did. I could easily have shouted and given Bindy some warning, but I stayed quiet. I didn’t even shake the locked door.

Maki continued: “You can even comfort her later on. ‘Oh, I’m sooo sorry what that nasty Maki did to you, Bindy. I tried to stop her…’ ‘I know you did. Don’t blame yourself…’”

“But Maki, she really is sweet…”

Maki chuckled. “I’m sure she is. But right now, she’s mine. Enjoy the show.” With that, Maki turned from the door. She grabbed the hem of her shirt, lifting it over her head and tossing it to the side even as she moved toward Bindy, who was still peering out the porthole, completely unaware. Kneeling on the padded bench, the blonde’s round fleshy butt made a prime target…

Maki’s fingers clamped on to big, cushy handfuls of those buns and wriggled away. Bindy screamed, her entire body lurching up and back. She twisted to the side and fell onto her stomach, screaming for my help. I pounded on the door, rattling the handle for good measure, shouting at Maki. Bindy looked up and saw my face framed in the round window just as Maki straddled the back of her thighs, pinning her down. “No! Maki! No! I’m sorry, I’m. . . Yyahhh ha ha ha! Noooo-hoo-hoo-hoo. . .!” Bindy screamed in laughter as Maki tickled the jiggling bubbles of her butt with rapid squeezes, pinching and goosing the helpless girl mercilessly.

“Yoo-hoo-hoo prahhmisssed! Ahhh-haa-haa-haa!”

“Oh, no,” Maki teased. “He promised. And as you can see, he can’t help you right now.”

“Nnyaahaahaa!” Bindy desperately tried to twist around, her hands flailing at Maki, but her tormentor remained just out of reach. The blonde rocked back and forth, howling, her face flushed pink, and pounded the cushioned bench with her palms. “Aaaa-haaa-haa-haa! Pleeze! Ooohhh! Ha haa haa! WHAAA-HAA-HAA-HAA!”

Maki grinned as her fingers wrested gust after gust of mad laughter from her plump captive. Her hands fluttered up past the girl’s butt and latched on to the bulging “love handles” on her lower back and waist. “Yaaa-haa-haa-haa! Stahhpp! Staahhppp!”

To her surprise, Maki did pause and climbed off her victim. Gasping, Bindy desperately tried to rise off the bench and get away, but as she turned on her side and brought her knee up underneath her, Maki pounced, grabbing Bindy’s wide hips. Bindy was bigger than Maki, but the dark-haired girl and strength and leverage on her side. A strong shove and few ticklish pinches to the hip bones were enough to send Bindy flopping back on the bench, this time on her back.

The top of Bindy’s outfit had peeled off during her struggles and was now below her ribs, her big breasts swimming from side to side. Maki clambered back on top of her, straddling her shins right below the knees. Bindy wailed in fear. She tugged the top of her one piece back over her chest and pressed her arms to her upper torso, hoping to cover as much of it as she could.

But Maki had another target in mind. She pinched the soft flesh just above Bindy’s plump knees. Bindy instantly shot up as if she had been shocked, shrieking and flailing at her tormentor. Maki was within easy reach, but Bindy’s frantic pokes and pinches were no match for Maki’s relentless, focused assault. Laughing too hard to launch an effective counter-attack, Bindy always fell back down on the couch. Her huge chest bobbled and shook wonderfully in her skimpy outfit, which threatened to slip off again with her laughter and struggles. Even as she screamed, her hands would tug the top of her clothing back into place just as it seemed about to slide off that massive, quaking bosom.

Maki’s hands began squeezing and pinching Bindy’s creamy, quivering thighs, and the blonde really went crazy. Her head flew back, screaming in laughter. “Nooo! Noooooo! Waaahahahaha!”

She lunged up again, groping for Maki’s breasts, but Maki batted her hands away and grabbed the top of the squirming blonde’s one piece. In one quick movement, she yanked it down past Bindy’s ribs, then clamped her hands around Bindy’s wrists as the blonde tried to tug it back on.

Maki scooted up her victim’s legs so that she was now straddling her hips, then threw her full weight on top of her. They were now laying belly-to-belly, chest-to-chest, their huge breasts rolling and slapping against each other as they struggled. Bindy screamed and fought like crazy as Maki forced her wrists above her head, bucking to get Maki off of her, but she was already too weak with tickling. Maki pinned Bindy’s wrists above her head. Using her full weight, she managed to hold Bindy’s wrists together with one hand, while the other hand pawed through the space between the bench’s upholstery. I knew what she was looking for — the hidden bindings she had used with me.

Bindy realized what was happening the instant before Maki fit the loop around the girl’s wrists and pulled it tight. “No! No! Don’t tie me up!” Bindy’s wrists secure, Maki straightened up and looked down on her captive, a wicked grin on her face. With her wrists bound above her head and Maki straddling her hips, Bindy was completely helpless. She moaned, pulling at the bindings. Maki’s hands, crooked like claws, hovered over her. They paused over her creamy white breasts, which wobbled back and forth enticingly with every hopeless, desperate tug. “No! Don’t… don’t…” Maki’s hands lowered… and then suddenly attacked the girl’s underarms, sending Bindy into a frenzy of thrashing and shrieking. “YAAAA-HAHAHAHA!”

Whatever had happened between Maki and Bindy during our time as Lady Jaxx’s prisoners must have been pretty bad for the plump blonde to deserve the kind of treatment she was getting now. Maki was so relentless I almost felt sorry for Bindy, but of course any stirrings of pity were quickly smothered by overwhelming lust at the sight of all that abundant flesh on display before me. My mind conjuring images of the two busty beauties tied back-to-back, topless, screaming and giggling as I poked and prodded their jiggling flesh…

But the show in the cabin was more than enough. Maki was giving Bindy’s massive chest a thorough frisking, making her shriek in ticklish agony. Then, Maki’s hands shot down to squeeze Bindy’s convulsing belly and sides through the thin pink fabric of her one piece. Bindy howled, her torso bucking to escape Maki’s tickling, her feet pounding the bench. "Aaahhhh! STAHHPP! Yaaa ha ha haa! NOT MY BELLY! OH! Oho-ho-ho-ho!”

Maki suddenly stopped and hopped off. She grabbed the edge of the one-piece and started peeling it off Bindy. “No! Nooo!” It got stuck for a moment at Bindy’s wide, bucking hips, but a few quick tugs and it was off, past her plump thighs, her pretty calves and ankles, and onto the floor, leaving her ample body entirely naked and exposed. She kicked at Maki feebly as the dark-haired woman took up her spot straddling her hips again.

“Please, Maki! Pleeze! I’ll do anything! Don’t tickle me anymore! No… Eeeee-heee-hee-hee! Yaaahahahahaha!” Maki dug her fingers into Bindy’s fleshy waist and began to move up her sides, working her way up the blonde’s well-padded ribs, past her flailing breasts, and back to her tender armpits. Bindy cackled and screamed, her face bright red, tears of laughter streaming from her eyes. Her wailing laughter filled the cabin as Maki’s skillful fingers danced across her helpless, quivering flesh. Bindy was too far gone to even beg for mercy, and Maki showed her none, the dark-haired girl’s wicked hands traveling up and down Bindy’s bucking, writhing torso over and over again, never stopping, never pausing, never tiring in exploiting their buxom captive’s most sensitive areas…

It wasn’t too much later — though doubtless it seemed like an eternity for Bindy — before Maki decided to grant the poor woman some relief. At this point Maki had leaned down, the better to tease Bindy’s nipples with her tongue while her fingers tormented the woman’s armpits. One of Maki’s hands traveled down to lobster-claw Bindy’s well-padded ribs, while the other slipped between the bound woman’s legs. Bindy cried out. “Ohh gawd! Ohhh! Ohhh!” Maki’s face pressed into one of Bindy’s breasts, her head bobbing up and down as she feasted on it. Her helpless captive moaned, louder and louder, until finally her whole body stretched taut underneath Maki and she let loose with a scream so loud and sustained I thought the rivets of the flyer would pop off.

Then, I saw her body go limp, one leg dangling off the side of the couch. Her body continued to shudder and twitch as she lay underneath Maki, unconscious.

Maki lay there for a few moments, then climbed off, brushing the hair off her face. She gave one of Bindy’s nipples a little tweak before striding over to the door and unlocking it for me. “Whew,” she said. “That was fun. Now help me out here…”

We untied the still unconscious Bindy and between the two of us carried her to the flyer’s small brig, leaving her on the room’s small, cushioned bunk bed. Maki left some food and drink for the girl for when she woke up, but stopped me as I was about to toss the pink outfit in after her. “No clothes,” Maki said, smiling. “It’s a long way back home.”

“Have you always been so mean?”

Maki laughed and locked the brig door. We went back into the cabin, where Maki poured two drinks and handed me one. “Have a seat,” she said to me. “I’ll be back in a minute. Just have to check on our course. There’s a small shower in my cabin if you want to use it.”

A shower sounded good, so while Maki headed to the cockpit, I went back to her cabin. Indeed, the shower was pretty small — three walls and a curtain, just a little wider than a phone booth.

I had been in there less than a minute when I heard the curtain slide back. Maki stepped into the shower with me, wearing nothing but a smile as she closed the curtain behind her. Alarmed, I shrank from her, pressing myself against the wall and crossing my across my body in a defensive position — a purely instinctive move, since the stall was so narrow there was really no where for me to go. “Oh, no no no,” Maki said in a soothing tone. She put a gentle hand on my chest. “No tricks. I promise. Just relax. Here…” She took the soap from me and lathered up her hands. “I thought we could conserve water,” she said. “Usually, I like to land in some secluded spot and wash up in a pond or stream, but I don’t want to risk it tonight…” She smiled at me as she soaped up my chest and shoulders and arms. A little moan escaped me as she ran her hands over me.

“I wanted to thank you for rescuing me,” Maki said as she continued to cover me with soap, the warm water streaming down on both of us. “I’m very grateful.”

“I’m not sure what Bindy would think of your kind of gratitude,” I said.

Maki laughed. “I’m sorry I was so mean to your friend,” she said. “I’ll be nice to her the whole way home. I promise.”

“Will you be this nice to her?” I asked, closing my eyes and enjoying the feel of her hands on me.

“Maybe,” she said. “But I think I’ll leave that to you. Arms up.”

I raise my arms above my head so that Maki could get at my underarms. “I’ll try not to tickle,” Maki whispered. It did tickle a little bit, but I only flinched once or twice before she moved down to my sides. The stall was so tiny that our bodies were almost pressed together, our wet skin sliding against each other with every movement Maki made. “But really, thank you,” Maki said. She was standing on her tiptoes, whispering in my ear, her voice serious. She gave me a quick kiss on the lips before turning her attention back to soaping me up.

“Well, Maki, I wasn’t going to just leave you there,” I said.

“You rescued me in the nick of time,” she said. She crouched down in front of me, lathering up my thighs and legs with long strokes. “I don’t know how much more of that I could have taken.”

When my legs were done, she stood up and maneuvered me under the water, letting it rinse all the soap from my front. The she told me to turn around, and began soaping up my back.

“I have to say, Bindy seems quite taken with you. I trust she was a little kinder to you than Lady Jaxx and her minions were to me?”

“Well, Bindy was the only one who laid a hand on me the entire time we were prisoners there,” I said.

“What did she do to you?”

As Maki worked her way down my back, I told her a little of what Bindy had done to me when we were alone in her chambers. Maki had finished soaping me up and was rinsing off my back by the time I was done with my story. “That sounds almost… nice,” she said.

She handed me the soap and turned around. I started lathering up her back and shoulders. She gave a loud moan as soon as I touched her.

“I don’t know how you endured that machine,” I said. “Just a few moments on that thing, and I would have been done for. It makes me shudder just thinking about it.”

“That was excruciating,” she gasped. “As if having feathers and fur stroke practically every inch of my body wasn’t enough, she had to add that extra little twist by forcing me to watch you being tormented by that buxom bimbo… ohhh, that feels wonderful…”

My hands were making my way down her back as she groaned and sighed. When I reached her butt and hips, she leaned forward a little, bracing herself on the wall of the shower. “But that wasn’t the worst,” she said, her voice low. “The worst was that last thing, when you rescued Maki… ummmm… It was such a slow tease, and Maki had been tortured so much by then… uhhhh…

Her sighs and moans increased as I began scrubbing her full round buns, making them jiggle a little as my hands made circles. I spent more time there than I probably needed to — not that Maki seemed to mind — and then moved down to the backs of her legs. “… ummmm… they didn’t make her submit, but Maki… Maki wanted to…”

I straightened up, letting the water rinse off the remaining soap on her back. Maki remained where she was, leaning forward against the wall. “Maki… couldn’t control it anymore…” she said, her words slow. “She wanted to come, but she… she couldn’t… if Lady Jaxx had come in instead of you… all it would have taken is a kiss and Maki would have submitted utterly…” She gave a sob, her body shuddering. I was stunned with what I was hearing. “I’m sorry,” I said, caressing her back.

“…Maki was so… frustrated…” she groaned.

I lathered up my hands again, and then reached around to clasp her huge, dangling breasts. Already wet and slippery, her tits slid and rolled in my hands. Maki gave a cry of pleasure as I soaped up her chest. She moaned as my hands reached around and slowly covered her whole front with soap. When I was done, I made her turn around so that the shower could rinse her clean. Her eyes were shut and she seemed a little dazed. I gathered her wet hair and let it fall behind her. Then, she slowly opened her eyes and pressed against me. Slipping her arms around my neck, she pinned me to the wall with a deep kiss. My hands slid down to her ample butt, squeezing and fondling.

After a long while, she broke the kiss and looked up at me. “What they did left Maki… in a state,” she whispered. “Maki needs…sweetness. Kindness. For tonight, Maki is all yours. No tricks, no games. You can do anything you want to Maki’s body. Anything at all. All that she asks is that you be nice.” She nuzzled my neck, rubbing herself against me. “Will you be nice to Maki?”

“Of course …”

She kissed me hungrily, wriggling in my arms as I rubbed her sides and hips and squeezed her buns. She gave a deep moan when my lips eventually traveled down to feast on her neck. “Ohhh, please make Maki feel good,” she gasped, clutching me tighter and nibbling on my earlobe. “She needs this sooo much…”

---------------------
Continue on to the 5th (and final) episode of "Soft Bodies."

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back