• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Excerpts

lzamora

TMF Expert
Howdy Ya'll!! It's been a while since I last posted anything on here, but school tends to keep me very busy. In any case, I was very flattered to read, on a separate thread, that someone on here loves my work. Well now that school is out, I've been able to focus on my fiction, and as such, I have a few excerpts off, "The Illusionist" to run by those of you who are interested.

Thank you in advance to those of you who take time to invest an interest in me. I look forward to all comments, good and bad. Particularly bad one's since I've never really gotten any.

"The sign stood much as it had when a mere outstretched hand along its sharp bottom was all she could manage. Even the numbers, as far as she could remember, hadn’t changed. A harsh gust of wind made her hands retreat into the safety of her thick leather jacket, but even within its confines, warmth was hard to come by. Retreating to her Interceptor she danced around the truth, trying to convince herself it was the physicality of the weather that was causing such bitterness and not the now broken oath she’d made to herself all those years ago."

"...Saul Dominguez, a less than applicable video producer was instantly enticed at how naturally she’d taken to frolicking about on ruffled bed sheets. His proposition came like a giant birthday gift, wrapped in flashy paper, with an oversized bow at the top. And Fable, ever a sucker for shinny things, gobbled his words not with a grain of salt, but with a liberated mentality that swayed towards whatever and whomever offered up the most for her services."

"It gripped itself around her neck, thinning her breath, tighter and even tighter still, till she felt as compressed as her torso in the ripped skinny jeans stretched to their limits along her legs."

"Monotonous field exercises and routine gun handling exhibitions forced her hand to gravitate towards her left hip as the sudden squeak of an unoiled hinge echoed off the walls. Only this time, she was grasping at air."

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back