• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Club Ivories, part 2: Tickling Tanya's fancy multiple f/f

BayernBeatdown

TMF Novice
It'd been weeks since Tanya saw the video of her busty blonde employee Cassie tortured at Club Ivories.

The redheaded executive had known what went on at the club for a while but, while intrigued, always resisted the urge to check it out herself.

Tanya watched the video that was sent to her by the club's owner Alex, not prepared for what she'd see.

Her very nerdy, quiet accountant was stripped naked, spanked and tickled beyond her limits by three different women plus some mechanical helping hands.

She paid special attention to that redhead Roxie who sucked Cassie's ample DDD's with a lust-filled fervor.

Tanya was scared to death about being in the situation Cassie ended up in, but she couldn't deny a part of her longed to be as well.

Should the fellow redheaded Roxie get a chance to suck on her own ample EE breasts, Tanya might allow it.

Ever since her ordeal, Cassie had been exhibiting different behavior at work. Tanya noticed the normally conservative blonde began showing off her cleavage at work.

Even though it'd be frowned upon, Tanya had day dreams where her face was deep inside her employees bosom, motorboating them till her hearts content.

Having already seen Cassie in all her feminine glory, Tanya was reluctant to pry further into her life and ask if Cassie had in fact returned to Club Ivories since.

For the meantime, Tanya killed the hours at work every so often by pulling up the Club Ivories website and seeing what was going on at the club.

She could spend days just looking over the designated lers and lees clients could watch, or interact with in person for a steep price.

The redhead giggled when she came across Amber and Roxie, with Amber recently switching over to a ler after the chesty brunette tortured Cassie like a seasoned veteran.

Despite her searches, Tanya couldn't find Cassie or the owner Alex on any such list.

Later that evening, while watching a petite blonde having her feet tickled with a mechanical brush, Tanya was startled by Cassie.

Cassie was wearing a red blouse with a generous scoop to showcase her bountiful bosom and a short black skirt.

The nerdy Cassie straightened her glasses with exaggerated effect standing behind her boss, who had a hand down her short skirt watching the show.

Tanya blushed 10 shades of red having been caught by Cassie, but her employee didn't seem fazed.

“Don't let me stop you,” Cassie said politely. “Trust me, I know how it feels to watch someone being tortured.”

Shivering a little, she continued.

“I also know what it's like to be in that poor woman's place too.”

Still taken a back, Tanya responded.

“I swear I don't spend much time on the site,” she lied through her teeth which Cassie knew.

“Bullshit,” Cassie replied. “Alex told me you had her set you up with a platinum membership after she showed you my torture.”

Tanya merely blushed having been caught.

“I'll make you a deal,” Cassie continued. “If you promise to head over to the club right now I won't tell corporate what I just saw you doing.”

Tanya hesitated but reluctantly agreed to the condition.

She arrived at Club Ivories a little under 30 minute later dressed in her work attire of a teal button up blouse and grey skirt outfitted with nylons and grey high heels.

Despite wanting to change, Tanya didn't dare risk being discovered by corporate. She loved her job too much, and truthfully had a tingle between her legs at her current predicament.

Alex, decked out in a pair of tight jeans and a Lynard Skynard shirt cut into a deep V neck to accentuate her cleavage, greeted Tanya upon her arrival.

“I'm so glad you could join us finally,” Alex grinned. “We'll go slightly easier on you since you're new. But not too easy.”

The rules were explained to Tanya, who was not going to receive a black arm band to protect her like Cassie did her first time.

Oh no, things were a little different for the redheaded vixen.

“Now, Cassie told me your predicament so I believe you're going to follow a few extra guidelines for your first time,” Alex smiled. “Your employee got to watch things first, but I think you should experience things from the beginning.”

Tanya was incredibly nervous but knew she was in no position to argue.

Alex led Tanya into the heart of the club, stopping at the first room they came upon. It looked familiar, as a petite blonde we having her feet tickled.

“Oh God is that....,” Tanya squealed.

“The woman you were watching when Cassie caught you,” Alex grinned. “Yep.”

The two women walked in and saw the poor blonde laughing hysterically as a mechanical brush was running up and down her bare feet.

“Your replacement is here dear,” Alex cooed to the blonde.

Before Tanya could say anything she was grabbed by a set of robot arms and strapped face down on a table much like the blonde.

Alex plucked Tanya's heels off one by one, leaving her in her nylons and unable to resist.

The mechanical brushes then went to work on their new target, Tanya’s size 10 soles.

It was just as terrible as Tanya imagined, with the brushes slightly snagging on her nylons with each stroke.

Alex simply smiled at the effect the mechanized tickling was having on this powerful woman, who was quickly being reduced to tears.

……….

Cassie was watching this unfold in her boss’s office.

She kicked up her own nylon-clad feet on Tanya’s desk, legs crossed, enjoying a very special show.

There was a stirring in her loins, taking a perverse pleasure in Tanya’s look of dismay into one of the many cameras.

………..

Tanya pleaded for help to no one in particular at this point, knowing mercy wasn’t going to be granted.

The petite blonde who had been in Tanya’s predicament moments earlier, left the room as not to be roped into something worse. Alex stayed, keeping an eye on the client interactions from her tablet.

The session was renamed “Busty boss meets her match”, which resulted in a flock of new viewers.

Tanya flexed her legs in hope of escape, feeling tears in her nylons which added to the growing sensation of ticklishness.

Wanting to turn things up a notch, Alex initiated a sale on all interactions in the room to help spur clients to add to Tanya’s torment.

Soon after, a second set of hands descended from the ceiling targeting Tanya’s upperbody. Her sides were beginning to be goosed as Tanya threw her head back in laughter.

Having been previously flat on the table, this now allowed a clearer view of Tanya’s ample cleavage. In her struggling, two top buttons had popped open on her blouse exposing an extra hint of her breasts.

One of the cameras zoomed in, giving the now 8,000 viewers an option of cleavage cam, for an additional cost.

“Having fun my dear,” Alex asks, a sense of devilish pleasure dripping from her voice.

Tanya tried to respond, but all that escaped from her mouth was hoarse laughter.

The brushes at her feet were now sending tingling touches up her legs through her upturned soles which were practically bare. Tanya’s nylons were in taters on her feet by this point.

The hands by her upperbody stopped goosing, and moved to Tanya’s ribs. It felt like each finger was digging into a separate rib.

……….

Cassie locked Tanya’s office door as not to be disturbed.

The blonde began to get comfortable, pulling her red blouse over her head. Next, she slid her black skirt down her shapely legs and kicked it off.

Now in just a matching red lace bra and panties, she left her high heels on because they made Cassie feel sexy yet in control.

Once more at the desk, Cassie pulled out her boss’s credit card to have some fun.

………..

“Ooooo, looks like we’ve got a spender,” Alex giggled when she saw the username pop up on the screen.

Through her tear-blurred eyes, Tanya looked on in horror at the large monitor in the corner of the room.

TantalizingTanya: You look hot, why don’t we help you cool down *purchase confirmed*

Even in her current state, Tanya recognized her own account was being used against her. Not long after Tanya felt a breeze of cool air on her back. The sweat caused goosebumps to form as the redhead was stripped of her blouse by the hands focused on her upperbody.

The brushes by Tanya’s feet stopped what they were doing and were replaced by a set of whirring feathers. Instead of her tootsies though, they made a dash to her now exposed armpits.

When the feathers touched down her in smooth hollows Tanya began thrashing about.

Alex grinned at the money rolling in from the cleavage cam at this point. Without her blouse to block the view, Tanya’s EE breasts were almost popping out of her bra.

…………….

“That’s the best $500 I’ve ever spent,” Cassie thought to herself about the purchase of the cleavage cam view, especially considering it went on Tanya’s credit card.

She rummaged around for a minute or two in her boss’s desk and found what she was looking for, a vibrator.

Cassie was incredibly turned on from the sight of her boss’s supple breasts spilling out of her bra. There was even a nip slip every so often.

Tanya’s jiggling tits were just the material Cassie needed, sliding off her panties and placing the vibrator along her slit. The busty blonde began to softly moan in pleasure, aided by the vibrator and her even bustier boss’s predicament.

…………

Tanya tried to escape her torment but it was no use. The hands torturing her ribs began to creep closer to her breasts.

Added onto the feathers swirling in her underarms, Tanya was slowly losing her mind.

“Please just let me go,” she pleaded to Alex and her cyber torturers.

It seemed only a matter of time before the throng of viewers got what they so desperately craved, Tanya’s bra removed. Just when it appeared on the cusp of occurring, a statuesque blonde walked in the door.

“I’m sorry to intrude but we could use Tanya in another room,” the blonde said.

Alex and the woman exchanged quick banter into the owner of the Ivories spoke up.

“If you’ll excuse us,” Alex said into the various cameras. “I think you’ll like where she’s headed.”

Just like that Tanya was released from her bonds and led out of the room wearing her skirt, panties and bra. Each step sent a jiggly shockwave through her breasts.

The thought of trying to make a break for it did pass her mind but Tanya thought better of it. There’s no telling what would happen if she attempted to escape and failed.

Tanya watched the blonde walk ahead of them, not as busty as herself or Alex but with a full ass which was barely covered by a short skirt. She also wore a tight blue blouse which showed off a hint of her cleavage.

As they walked they passed a room which looked diabolical. There was a petite brunette locked in a set of stocks and a monitor on the wall.

The monitor gauged how much more tickling she could take, but no ticklers insight just mechanical hands like Tanya had encountered earlier.

“What’s happening to her,” Tanya asked Alex, hoping she wasn’t going to take the brunette’s place.

“Oh, something wonderful,” Alex grinned. “That woman is locked in the stocks until her meter reaches the top. In order to escape, the worse she’s tickled the quicker she leaves.”

“That doesn’t sound too terrible,” Tanya replied.

“Well the twist is the brunette is the one controlling the hands and picking her spots,” Alex grinned again. “If she grants herself a break or chooses a weaker spot her meter goes down and she stays locked up longer.”

Tanya shuddered at the thought of being locked up there. The brunette must have very ticklish feet because her meter was rising while a hairbrush was being applied to both her soles.

“I’ve been locked up in that room myself once or twice,” the blonde who was accompanying them said. “It’s as horrible as you can imagine.”

“I’m sure you loved every second of it Camille,” Alex smirked, finally getting the name of their companion.

The brunette’s self-inflicted shrieks of laughter stayed in Tanya’s head long after they’d moved on.

Next up was a room with two topless women wearing thongs, and on their monitor it looked like a que of 2/4. Both women were on the curvier side, a blonde with what appeared to be DDs and a raven haired beauty with Ds.

“This is one of our tickle fight rooms,” Camille explained. “Looks to be for women with ticklish upper bodies from their attire, or lack thereof.”

“We could watch them duke it out real fast but they’re missing two competitors,” Alex said a bit disappointed.

“Why don’t you just go and reset the parameters from the room?” Camille asked.

Since she enjoyed seeing topless women doing anything, let alone tickling each other, Alex agreed.

She opened the door and walked over to the control panel to punch in her administration code but before she could Tanya followed her in wanting a closer look.

Camille shut the door on her boss and the busty Tanya as a loud speaker quickly turned on.

CONTESTANTS READY!

“Camille, you bitch!” Alex yelled.

“What’s wrong, can’t you open the door,” Tanya inquired.

“Not until the match ends and a winner is decided, we must compete,” Alex replied nervously. “You’re going to suffer for this Camille.”

Camille knew she would, these type of stunts were what landed her in the self-torture room in the past but it was worth it every time.

……………..

Cassie couldn’t believe it, not only was her boss about to be forced to remove her top at long last but Alex was too.

Wanting to play along, she removed her own bra and fondled her breasts in anticipation.

………………….

“I hope those gigantic tits are ticklish,” the blonde said with a smile, staring right at Tanya’s bra-clad EEs.

“You better lose your bra Tanya,” Alex said, removing her t-shirt quickly followed by her black lace bra. “If you’re not topless by the time the timer goes off you’ll be given a handicap.”

Tanya reached for her bra clasps but was momentarily dazed by the sight of Alex’s incredible DDs. She freed her ample bosom but not before she heard a horn sound and her heart sank.

“I tried to warn you dear,” Alex said smiling, knowing her perky breasts caused this predicament. “Now the viewers will decide your punishment.”

Cuffed4Lyfe: Handcuff her arms behind her head
ChainGang: Chain her to the floor so she can’t escape
TantalizingTanya: If she doesn’t win, send her to the self-torture room

Alex knew “TantalizingTanya’s” suggestion was going to win out, and it did with over 78% of the over 10,000 votes. It appeared Tanya and the owner of the Ivories about to be tortured was generating a lot of traffic.

The two women set to compete with Alex and Tanya were thrilled. They had a chance to tickle two busty competitors, they’d also likely be fan favorites to win.

Victory for any of the four meant $1,000, while the added incentive was much more troubling to Tanya.

“Ladies, if you let me win I’ll give you each $2,000,” Tanya attempted to barter for her sanity.

“No deal sweet cheeks,” the dark-haired woman replied. “Those tits are going to bounce with laughter.”

“Yeah, no amount of money could make me pass up the chance to send you to that room,” the blonde added.

Alex didn’t reply, but the look of lust on her face was all the response Tanya needed.

Soon enough the final buzzer went off and it was time to begin. The unknown women began circling Tanya like hungry sharks while Alex stayed back.

Tanya fended off their advances as best she could, withstanding the occasional goosing of her sides or belly tickle.

“Hhehehehehehehe ladies please let’s talk this over,” Tanya pleaded.

Her competitors weren’t interested in opening a dialogue Tanya discovered. While dodging the blonde’s attacks on her ribs she didn’t see the other woman sneak behind and pull down Tanya’s skirt.

Tanya’s worst nightmare was coming true, as she fell to the ground on her stomach after tripping on her skirt. She quickly was mounted by the blonde, who wasted little time tickling her ribs.

“Hahahahahahahahah nooooooooooo,” Tanya screamed.

Cuffed4Lyfe: Turn her over!!!!!!!!!

The sight of Tanya’s breasts squished beneath her wasn’t quite what the viewers wanted, which the blonde and raven-haired women accomplished by rolling her on her back.

Tanya’s arms were pinned above her head, breasts bouncing around in distress.

…………..

This was all Cassie needed, climaxing at last as the vibrator did it’s work while she played with her diamond-hard nipples.

Her eyes rolled back in ecstasy, senses awash in Tanya’s pleas for mercy.

Even as her orgasm began to fade, Cassie felt her lust returning watching the events unfold.

Tanya’s tits were swaying back and forth at the mercy of her competitors. Alex, though, stayed back examining the scene.

………………

“Give up and this will all be over,” the blonde reassured Tanya, fondling the busty redhead.

Tanya tried to free her arms from under the legs of the dark-haired woman but it was little use. Her strength was slowly being sapped from the nails skittering along her breasts.

The blonde would tickle the sides and undersides of her breasts while the other woman teased the tops and nipples.

None of three noticed Alex lurking closer and closer. She was watching three sets of impressive breasts jiggle about and it was almost time to strike.

Alex returned the favor of the dark-haired woman, sitting on top of her legs and wrapping her arms around her head to begin tickling the woman’s underarms.

It was the moment Alex had waited for, Tanya was pinned by the woman the club’s owner was making suffer. So Alex and the blonde had free reign to do as they pleased.

“Leave my pits alone,” the dark-haired woman begged. “Tickle Tanya!!!!”

“Oh don’t worry about her, I’ve got Tanya well taken care of,” retorted the blonde, tickling Tanya’s EEs with one hand and her smooth hollows the other.

Tanya thrashed around as best she could to avoid the blonde’s dual assault on her upperbody. Through tear-soaked eyes she watched helplessly as she slowly was losing her sanity.

Alex was making the raven-haired woman suffer with fiendish delight in her eyes. The poor woman threw her head back in laughter from the constant tickling she was receiving at the hands of Alex.

“Give up and you’ll be free to go,” Alex cooed sweetly.

“Nooooooooooo,” the woman replied, only to get an intensified attack on her underarms. “Hhahahahahahahahah stop it.”

It was becoming obvious that either Tanya or the other woman were going to give in soon.

“You enjoyed tickling Tanya’s tits, how ticklish are YOURS,” Alex yelled, skittering her nails all over the woman’s breasts.

“Hhahahahahahahhahahahahahah no thaahaahahahaht’s it I surrender ahahahahahahahha,” the woman, finally broke, blurted out.

Tanya. The busty redhead felt a finger dip into her belly button, wiggling around while another set of hands tickled her ribs.

“Oh God just hhahahahahahhaahahh stop hhahahahahhahaahhaahhaha,” Tanya pleaded.

“You’re the only one prolonging your suffering,” Alex coldly replied.

Neither Alex nor Tanya noticed the blonde go and grab their discarded bras, trying to improvise a bondage device. As quick as she could, she grabbed hold of Alex’s right arm and fed it through one shoulder strap of her own bra.

“What the hell!!,” Alex barked out, taken aback by the turn of events.

Soon the club owner’s arms were tied together at the elbows after her left arm was in the bra strap as well. Alex was now helpless to stop any tickling attacks while also having her ample bust sticking out, tantalizingly ticklish.

“How ticklish are your titties, hmm,” the blonde asked mischievously to Alex. “I hope very.”

There was precious little Alex could to as she felt 10 skillful nails skitter along her ticklish breasts.
“Hahahahahahahhaah very ticklish!!!!” Alex yelled, speaking the truth as she fell to the ground.

Tanya tried to recover from her prolonged tickle fest, watching the normally in-control Alex sent into a ticklish hysteria.

………….

This was better than Cassie could even imagine. To not only watch her boss Tanya being tortured beyond her limits, now Alex was too after how she hung Cassie out to dry in her time at Club Ivories.

Cassie’s hands caressed her ample bust before she slipped a few fingers inside herself. This was the best day of work in Cassie’s life.

…………….

Alex longed for her freedom, not knowing how much she could take. Tanya, meanwhile, hoped her friend’s torment would last long enough so she could recover.

The devious blonde had other ideas. She dragged the exhausted Tanya over by Alex, so the two women were shoulder to shoulder.

“Who has the more ticklish titties, hmm?” the blonde asked deliciously before her nails tickled a breast each.

Both women writhed in ticklish agony, their breasts slapping against one another’s. The tickler delighted in the suffering she was imposing on Tanya and Alex.

“Ok….ok….I give up…..,” Alex cried out, unable to take it anymore.

“Wonderful,” the blonde grinned. “Just poor ticklish Tanya left and I win.”

Before the blonde could finish her final attack, a new message popped up on the screen.

MaggieMayhem: We’ve seen Tanya tickled already, how about the blonde...time to shake things up ladies

A set of robotic arms sprung from the ceiling and grabbed hold of the blonde’s arms, raising them in the air. Then a hose followed, spraying her right in her chest, coating her breasts.

“Hheheheheheh oh shit ahahahahahahhaahah,” the blonde giggled, realizing it was the sensitizing solution which now covered her upper body, dripping into her navel.

Tanya was weakened, but managed to kneel and tickle the blonde’s tummy.

“HAHHHhahahahahahahahha nooooooooo this isn’t hahahahahahah fair,” she screamed.

Tanya’s nails dipped into her new tormentor-turned-victim’s belly button where the solution had been pooling.

“Noooooooo don’t hahahaahahahahah please don’t,” the busty blonde begged, her breasts beginning to bounce.

“Oh, like you showed the three of us mercy,” Tanya replied coldly. “You love ticklish titties, how about we find out how ticklish yours are!”

The blonde, normally ticklish, was sent into overdrive by the sensitizing solution. Her DDs jiggling like mad at the fingers of a determined Tanya.

And with that, the blonde surrendered and Tanya was declared the winner. She’d avoided being sent to the self-torture room, thanks to Maggie Mayhem.

The four women exited the room, Camille had long high-tailed it away from the scene of the crime. Tanya couldn’t believe what she’d just gone through, or how much she enjoyed it.

When she got back to her office, Cassie too had left, probably after the show ended. Tanya though grinned, as a red light in a hollow book blinked.

“I wonder what Cassie was up to while I was away,” Tanya pondered to herself.

Nice one, BayernBeatdown! I love a good tickle fight scene almost as much as I love a good breast tickling scene. I was hoping we'd see another installment of this series.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back