• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Erotic tickling story

Jayefare

Mia had always liked the idea of being tickled – she played around with other kids, and she really enjoyed it. She particularly liked the idea of having feathers, fingers and finger nails glide all over her sensitive naked body, and had a couple of fairly ticklish feathers to do that to herself. She was sensitive around her breasts and nipples, tummy, genitals and the inside of her thighs, and sometimes lay on her bed naked and used them before pleasuring herself. She was now 21 and had gone away to college and was now boarding with 2 other women, Susan and Audrey, who were around her age, and the owner of the house – Linda, an attractive 45 yo woman.

Everyone got on and the house was fun to stay at, and she was happy. She hadn’t had a boyfriend in a long time and was feeling a bit lost and lonely. She came home from college, had a shower, and lay on her bed, closed her eyes and grabbed her feathers one in each hand and was slowly stroking them over her body, whilst drifting away in her fantasy.

Suddenly she realised someone was watching her and opened her eyes with a start. Her landlady, Linda, was standing next to her, wearing an outfit like a Domme, a bunch of feathers in one hand and cuffs for her wrists in the other. Startled and embarrassed she tried to cover herself up, but her landlady smiled and took her hand and said reassuringly, “I’ve got the very thing for you,” and lead her downstairs and into the basement, where Mia had never been – Mia followed instinctively. They entered and the room and it was dimly lit, and the door closed behind them. Linda reassured her while expertly fastening the cuffs securely on each wrist, secured them to a rope hanging from the ceiling, pressed a button and the rope went slowly skywards. Linda then turned the lights on and slowly spun Mia around so she could see the whole room. It was like a torture chamber with chains, whips, cuffs, rings, feathers and a chair with cuffs everywhere – Mia was excited, she didn’t know whether to be scared or aroused.
“What are you going to do to me?” Mia asked hesitantly.
“I am professional Domme, I have pleasured many women, and what you are about to receive is much better than what you do to yourself in your room”
Mia was embarrassed.
“That’s OK Mia, it’s natural, we all do it.”
With that she turned Mia towards the chair, securing her ankles with her legs spread wide apart, tying the rope so she couldn’t close them. She made a couple of adjustment so Mia was slightly stretched, but not uncomfortable
“Are you OK, Mia, comfortable?”
“Yes, I think so”
She circled Mia and placed a blindfold around her eyes and started plying the feathers on Mia’s soft skin, alternating that with her finger tips and lightly scratching with her long manicured nails. Linda seemed to be an expert at tickling her and knew every ticklish spot she had, and Mia squirmed and moaned occasionally, but otherwise enjoyed the sensations she was receiving. She had secretly fantasied about being tickled by someone else, but being tied was even better – she was helpless and that really turned her on.

Linda suddenly stopped and told her she was going to shave her pussy, and asked if it was OK. Mia asked why, and Linda said she would be twice as sensitive without hair.
Mia asked Linda, “Is it really necessary and are you shaved?”
“Yes, and yes,” and Linda showed her
“This room?” asked Mia
“I had this room specially fitted out, and I love doing this and having this done to me”
“Why?” asked Mia
“A woman did this to me - I was about your age, and I loved it”
“Really, what she tied you up and tickled you like you are tickling me”
“Yes and a lot more, as you will find out, but don’t be alarmed, we won’t hurt you”
“We?”
“Yes, once you are prepared, we are all going to torture you, nicely, of course”
“Torture me, how?”
“The other girls will be home soon, they will join me, and drive you crazy.”
“What if I refuse?”
“Refuse and you will miss out on pleasures you can’t even imagine”
Mia thought about it for a minute, and asked, “You won’t hurt me?”
“No, of course not!”
Mia was really excited now and was beginning to drip. “OK you can shave me, if you let me cum”
“No, no, that’s for much later”, and with that she started shaving Mia.
Mia found it ticklish and squirmed and Linda reminded her to keep as still as she could. Linda finished her job, and teased a feather all around Mia’s genitals and she jumped – it was much more intense than she imagined.
“How was that, Mia?”
“Ticklish”
“Good the girls should be back soon”

Just as she finished the door opened and Susan and Audrey entered dressed in sheer negligees. Mia felt a little embarrassed, but they smiled at her and told her not to worry. Linda called them over and they removed their negligees, and then she took out a small paintbrush and a jar and painted each woman’s nipples and the flesh around their bare genitals, and each girl clenched their fist. Linda reached in a drawer and pulled out a collection of feathers and on Linda’s command each woman chose some and put her hands in the air and Linda brushed her nipples, genitals and anus, which appeared extremely sensitive. Linda handed them a half cup bar and sheer panties and they put them on in full view of Mia. Linda then placed a small tickling device in their panties and ensured it was properly located. The 2 women performed the same procedure on Linda.

They then approached Mia, and Linda explained that what she had painted on each woman was extremely ticklish and if their nipples brushed against anything it tickled almost intolerably, and the thing placed in each panty was a small vibrator, and for the duration of Mia’s torture it would remain there and if a woman gave into her desire to cum, she would be severely punished. She then went on to say, that Mia would also be painted and on many more parts of her helpless body and it dried quickly, but each time moisture was applied it tickled intensely. Mia was visibly frightened, and Linda assured her she would really enjoy her upcoming punishment, and went on to say that Susan was an expert teaser with her nails, Audrey tongue was the best in the business, and she, Linda, was an expert with feathers and toys.

With that, the girls took up their positions – Susan at Mia’s back, Audrey towards the side, and Linda in front with her paint brush. She painted each nipple carefully and let a little spill onto her breasts, Susan, started under Mia’s arms and down her sides, and Audrey kissed her inner thighs and buns, and then blew warm air on Mia’s swelling nipples, as Linda squatted to paint her genitals, placing ample of her swollen clit, and then her Perineum, and her anus, sides and underarms – Mia had never had such sweet torture and pulled against her bounds. Once Linda moved, Audrey kissed Mia’s neck, her shoulders and collar bone, while Linda used her wicked feathers to exact the greatest sensation, and Susan was now dragging her nails the full length of Mia’s inside thighs and legs, and even her instep – Mia was panting as waves of sensations washed over her body.

After 30 minutes the tickling stopped and the girls drew a straw from a container. Linda appeared to win. She walked towards the chair and was quickly strapped in, a blindfold and gag applied, and then the other 2 women attacked her – she giggled loudly and cried Nooooo, but there was no mercy dispensed. Mia was really getting turned on, she had never seen this before and her itch was gaining in intensity. After 10 minutes Linda was released and the attention turned back to Mia.

This went on for what seemed like an eternity and every inch of her body was explored and tortured. The women were also having a hard time controlling their mounting pleasure, and so Linda decided it was time. Audrey dropped to her knees and started kissing and licking Mia’s crotch, Susan spidered her nails over Mai’s Perineum, anus and buns and Linda massaged and kissed her nipples, applying feathers to her insanely ticklish underarms and sides. This time she was going to get release and she did in a tremendous explosion, but the women continued forcing many more releases. She almost fainted and that’s signalled the end of her delightful experience. The women untied her and invited her to join them so they gained satisfaction, and she did, meekly at first. Each was strapped into the chair and pleasured until she exploded in ecstasy. Susan was first, Linda second and finally Audrey. With each woman, Mia got more involved, and tickled, kissed and licked the other women as they lay captive in their bonds. By now it was quite late and the end of the episode and Linda instructed that no one were allowed to wash off the tickling chemical, which now only mildly tickled. Mia had one last surprise.

Instead of being taken back to her room , she was directed to get into Linda’s bed, Linda lay next to her, with Susan behind her and Audrey on the other side of Linda. They talked about their experiences and Mia said it was the culmination of her fantasy, but way better. She fell asleep cuddled between two of her tormentors, but she didn’t care

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back