• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Travel Writer Part I: A Tickling Dream In Nassau

BritishSteel

1st Level Red Feather
I've had some really great feedback from the stories I've posted so far, and I'm excited to share this new one with everyone! This is the first story in a new series that I've come up with, and I really hope you enjoy reading it! Any feedback , good, bad or indifferent, is always appreciated! :)

The waters shimmered, the sky was a brilliant blue, and the air was filled with sounds of laughter, and enjoyment as another July day passed in the Bahamas.

Katie Sullivan had wanted to visit Nassau for years. A keen traveller, she'd been to many wonderful and far-off places, but never to the Bahamas. She worked as a travel writer, and had been very fortunate to combine her main passion with her job.

Katie was a very pretty girl. She was petite, at 5'4, with shoulder-length light brown hair and blue eyes. Mellow and friendly by nature, she was also blessed with a sense of adventure and an open mind. She loved to have fun, and she believed in living life to the max.

Katie's previous trip had been a working visit to Brazil, but this holiday was all pleasure. Katie, along with her friends Melissa, Emily, Joe and Alex, had decided to get on a plane, leave the concrete jungle behind, and spend a week on the island together.

After a morning spent on the beach, the group had, temporarily, gone their separate ways. Melissa had decided to hit the spa, Emily was at the hotel's gym, while Joe and Alex had opted for tennis.

Katie had found an ideal spot on the crowded pool deck. She'd settled down for a afternoon of serious unwinding, shaded by the parasol, and the breeze keeping her cool. She had already kicked off her flip-flops, and as she she closed her eyes, she began to feel relaxed and sleepy.

As she slowly drifted off, she suddenly felt a strange sensation on the bottom of her left foot. It was very light, as if someone, or something, had brushed against it. Katie's reaction was one of confusion and surprise.

"Mmmmheeeheeeeee," she giggled. "W-what is that?"

Katie's laugh was unique. It had a musical quality to it, was very cute, and very expressive. Whenever she laughed, it was easily distinguishable.

"W-who's doing that?" she murmured, to which there was no reply. "C-c'mon heeeeeeheheheeee!"

This light tickle didn't last for more than ten seconds, and as she sat up, blinking, Katie saw nobody near her.

Dismissing it as nothing but nonetheless slightly nervous, Katie rolled over onto her stomach, closed her eyes, and began to zone out again, her beautiful bare feet now dangling over the edge of the sun-lounger.

Suddenly, she felt those same fingers stroking and softly tickling the toes of her left foot. This was not accidental, of that she was sure. This was someone, or something, deliberately tickling her.

Katie's dreamy giggles became a steady laugh as the tickling went on. She didn't want to make a scene on the crowded pool deck, and tried her best to remain quiet, but it was proving a difficult task. She wiggled her pink-painted toes and shook her foot, trying to fend off this new attack.

"Heheheheeeeee......stop thaaaaat!" she protested. "Pleeeeeaseheheheheeeeee!"

Katie's size six feet were extremely ticklish. She'd been on the beach earlier in the morning, and the golden sands had acted as an exfoliant, softening her feet and increasing their sensitivity. Her toes were particularly sensitive, and being tickled there usually presented Katie with a one-way ticket to a state of hysteria.

"Eeeeeeeeheheheheeeeee!" laughed Katie, feeling increasingly vulnerable. "S-stop tickling meeeeeeheheheheeeee!"

As Katie desperately tried to maintain her composure, she felt the fingers stroking up and down the toes of her right foot as well. This was simply too much for her to handle quietly, and she could no longer keep a lid on her laughter.

"OOOOOH NOOOOAHAHAHAHAHA!" she spluttered. "P-PLEEEEEHEHEHEHEEEEASSE!!"

The fingers moved with skill, effortlessly

The tickling went on for what felt like an eternity, and it was only the sound of a gentle male voice that eventually snapped Katie back to reality.

"Madam, is everything OK?"

Katie rolled over, opened her eyes and saw one of the poolside waiters standing next to her sun lounger. She felt slightly embarrassed and very confused, but tried to act calmly as she sat up, which wasn't easy, given her breathless state.

"Ermm, y-yes, everything is fine, thank you," she stammered. "I was just, err, trying to chill out for a while."

The waiter smiled warmly.

"You seemed a little bit jumpy, that's all. I thought I had better check."

"I, erm, well....I just thought someone was, erm....."

Katie broke off. She could feel herself blushing. The young waiter appeared genuinely concerned, but all Katie could think of was what this good-looking guy would think if she told him. 'I was squirming because I thought someone was tickling me' was not an explanation she wanted to offer.

"I'm fine, honestly. Just a bit of a strange dream, is all."

"I'm glad you're OK. Can I bring you a drink?"

"Maybe later," replied Katie. "I-I'm fine for the moment."

The waiter nodded and continued on his way.

Did I dream that? wondered Katie, as she tried to clear her head. Was someone really tickling me?

Lying back down, she tried to reassure herself. It was nothing, she told herself. You're just imagining because you haven't been here before, that's all.

Closing her eyes, Katie began to relax once again. Her bliss lasted for all of five minutes, as the phantom fingers returned once again. Her whole body tensed and she curled up her toes as she felt the ticklish sensations.

This time, the targets of the mystery fingers were the soft, pink soles of Katie's feet. Beginning underneath her toes, the fingers slowly ventured upwards, walking a ticklish path across the balls of her feet, her arches, and eventually, to her heels, tickling both of her feet at the same time and subjecting them to a thorough examination.

Katie squirmed so hard that she almost threw herself off the sun lounger. She couldn't quite believe what was happening, and the fact it was happening in such a public space was doubly overwhelming. Ticklish laughter poured from her mouth.

"EEEEEEEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEE," she squealed, her laughter easily audible above the poolside chatter. "NOT-AHAHAHAHA-NOT MY FEEEET-PLEEEAAAAAASE!"

The pace of the fingers gradually increased, and they moved with such precision, and such skill, that Katie could barely resist. Her mind hazy and her body already tired, all she could do was squirm and laugh, while begging for relief.

Suddenly, the fingers came to rest, and Katie felt a new sensation. Something soft, perhaps a feather, was being slid in between her toes. It tickled so much, and Katie shrieked and bucked desperately.

"AAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAA!!! LEAVE MY-EHHEHEHEEEE TOES ALONE-EEEEEEEHEHEHEEE!", she pleaded.

The feathers continued their methodical tickle torture of her exposed feet, sliding effortlessly in between her toes and occasionally fluttering across her soles. Nothing Katie could do was helping her to handle the sensations. All she could do was squirm, laugh, and plead through tortured laughter.

"AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!" she screamed, no longer able to think about causing a scene. She just wanted this to end.

Suddenly, the sensations ceased. Katie breathed a sigh of relief. Her body twitched and she was breathing heavily. Her hair was messed up and her sunglasses had almost been shaken off.

Katie lay as still as she could, not daring to look around. Maybe, just maybe, the phantom tickler would now show her some much-needed mercy.

But the mercy didn't come. The fingers began to trace up and down the backs of her legs, taking in her thighs, her calves, and her knees. Occasionally the fingers would tickle just above her heels and her ankles, teasing Katie and keeping her off balance. While not enough to render her hysterical, this new tickle attack drew a stream of giggles from her mouth.

"Heeeeeeeheheheeeee," she squealed, trying to shake off the fingers as they found a particularly sensitive spot just above her knees. "S-stoooopp tickling meeeeeeheheheeeee!"

By now, several of the sun-worshippers on the pool deck were being drawn to the rather strange and funny sight of the young girl who appeared to be in the grip of some kind of hysteria.

"I wonder what she's dreaming about?" queried one girl.

"It must be really funny, whatever it is!" laughed another.

"PLEEEEEEEASSSEE NOOOOOHEHEHEEEEE," begged Katie, no longer caring about making a scene. She no longer had the strength to thrash, and her chest heaved as the laughter poured out of her.

Finally, mercifully, the fingers came to rest. Katie rolled over and sat up. Once again, the lifeguard was standing over her.

"Madam, are you absolutely sure you are OK?" he enquired.

Katie felt herself blushing again.

"It felt, I mean......it felt as though someone was, erm, tickling me," she said, shyly.

"Tickling you?," he asked. "I can assure you, madam, that nobody has been doing anything untoward. I've been walking around this pool all afternoon, and nobody has been near you."

The tickling had felt so real, and the sensations so intense, that Katie was sure that either the lifeguard was in on the joke, or that maybe HE had been the mystery tickler. At this point, she really didn't know what to think.

"Then I must've dreamt it," she murmured. "But it felt so real that I......."

Katie began to laugh at the absurdity of what had happened. She'd always been a vivid dreamer, but this was something different entirely!

"You must have an incredibly active imagination!" said the lifeguard, winking. "Now how about that drink? You look as though you could use some refreshment."

"I'll take a Coke, thank you" said Katie.

I'll be right back. I'm Jay, by the way," he added, offering his hand.

"Katie," she replied.

Katie stood up and stretched, her feet and legs still tingling slightly. It had been an intense experience, and she tried to avoid making eye contact with those around her as she waited for Jay to return. She did, however, manage to fund a humorous side to the entire incident, as she imagined how she would end a piece of writing about Nassau.

"A tropical paradise where you can truly unwind, let yourself go, and recharge your batteries. Falling asleep on a sunlounger, however, may lead to vivid dreams of being tickled......"

To be continued.........

Last edited:
Great beginning! :feets: I am looking forward to part 2 and some explanation of the entity tickling her. :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back