• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Coworker wise to my foot fetish? Being teased to the edge at work.

ptwtkl

This was originally posted to discussion because it is not fiction

I work in a professional setting where people dress to do business, admin, and management. Like many others, I have always had a massive foot fetish that went along with my fondness for tickling. Not a sub, or a licker/ sucker/sniffer....I just become extremely aroused at the sight of pretty female feet.

I started outside, worked my way into cubicles and am now on a management floor where for the first time no matter where I turn all the women are wearing heels, flats, and sandals. For the most part there is a shoe-playing show going on in my field of vision regardless of where I aim my eyes. I am having trouble getting work done because all I can do is admire their feet and wonder how ticklish they might be.
Recently, as in within the last week, an admin assistant who was dipping her shoes caught me watching her feet. She is in her 40's, dishwater blond, pretty but more cute than gorgeous, confident, competent, and frankly; a tad thick in the middle. But she has some of the most amazing feet I have ever seen. Truly exceptional. And she had only occasionally played with he shoes in the past. But, she had them out of her flats and caught me dead-to-rights staring directly at them. I tried to make it look harmless and innocent but I think she knows because....
She seemed to try a verification tease twice; Once she called me over to do some paperwork updates and kicked off her shoes and sat on one of her legs so that her bare foot sole peeped out from under her buttocks. She drew little circles around her soles, rubbed the balls of her foot and heel and inserted her fingers in between her toes. I started just stealing glances. She dipped her other foot out of her low-wedge flats and wiggled her toes. The shoes had put a line on her instep and it must have felt good to let her feet breathe. I noticed she was now dragging her nails along the flexed length of her under-tucked foot. Once again, I looked up to find her chewing a capped-pen and smiling. Looking straight at me. She repeated her question, which I had not even heard because of the stunning foot show. She asked her question again using my full first name. Something struck me as quasi-dominant in her manner of asking. I sputtered out an answer. Normally I'm confident and well-spoken and here I was babbling like an idiot. She literally giggled out loud at my tap-dancing around. "must be hard wearing shoes like that all day" I sounded like a moron. That was the best I could come up with to deflect from my loss of composure. "Well I like to air them out from time to time", she said as she untucked her foot, crossed it over her knee and 'waved' her toes. Luckily I was called off to another task.
The next possible tease came at a group team meeting. I had sat down all ready and she came in with the slides for the meeting. She sat next to me, set up a connection, and began advancing slides and providing comments. Soon it became question/ answer-time. While a discussion was opened she dropped the lid to a water bottle she brought with her. She asked if I could 'reach' it for her. It had fallen but was easily within her ability to sweep it closer with her foot. I said sure and crawled under the table. She slid both feet, out of a pair of blue low-heel pumps and began rubbing her soles on the carpet. She was barefoot again but today had a full pedicure and an ankle bracelet. She slid one foot over the other and cracked her toes. She then repeated with the other foot. 'Did ya get it?' she asked. I had and gave it to her. It was only a moment it seems but my face was about 10 inches from her feet. I couldn't help being aroused and tried to sit down as fast as I could because you can NOT cover an erection when wearing grey wool slacks. I sat down and put my folders in a covering position between her eyes and my crotch. Not quite doing the job I leaned smoothly over the table and pretended to review some papers.
Now, both of these incidents could be innocent body language although my intuition says otherwise. But today took the cake. She was talking to some other people and called me over. I was included in conversation. The other parties left and it was just me and her. I was against a divider and wearing light business slacks. She had on a satin blouse and business pants. She had a pair of Toms on her feet. She was sitting and just making small chat with me. I wondered what happened to her other shoes. She sometimes comes to work in pumps and nylon stockings and switches at work to flats and bare and then progresses to the Toms when it's time to leave. I wondered to myself why bother with it but remembered in the past her telling an office mate who wondered why so many shoes were beginning to pile up under her desk, that she is always up walking and that the socks are just too hot for her feet. So, still in conversation she starts bouncing her feet up and down. The motion began to cause the Toms to dangle. They dangled down to the tips of her toes, then, she'd flex her feet and shake them back on almost to the ankle and repeated this over and over until they plopped loudly to the floor. She then propped her feet up on top of a chair and randomly crossed ankles and fanned her toes. This time I didn't flinch or fidget. I was hard as a rock and she had to have known it. Then we had to leave. We wished each other a good night and left as the lights were turned off.

Honestly, I am almost positive she knows I cannot resist her beautiful feet. I think she knows 1) about foot fetish, possibly from an old boyfriend or husband of a friend or her own husband. 2) She knows I have one. 3) She doesn't want an affair or "office spouse" but is enjoying the hell out of teasing me to death. I don't want to be wrong and risk a harassment accusation by appearing to leer but what does everyone else think? Similar things happen to you all? Does anyone here find and purposefully tease others and leave it just at that. Is it all in my head? Should I push the envelope? I think she takes fiendish delight in controlling my behavior just the same as if I was tickling a woman.

Lastly: this sounds like it could be in stories but it is not a story at all. This is truth. These events are not embellished in any way whatsoever. As a result I am frankly in unfamiliar territory.

Thoughts?

That sounds like a dream! I'd love going to work and would enjoy every moment of that

Personally I wouldn't shit where I eat so to speak, but hey thats me what you choose to do is your own decision.

Not to rule out you are being teased, hell a few of us have been there both with tickling and seduction in general. At the same time I think your mind is probably racing hard and your reading far too much into stuff, which is going to project the way you view the lady in a different light to what perhaps is. Cool things off and get your head straight before doing anything else.

Good luck either way.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back