• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quidditch Tickles

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
Quidditch Tickles FF/F 18 and over

Quick Introduction to the Story. if you want to skip to the tickling we will leave some line for you.
Love,
Anna and Heather

The Irish team having just won the 1996 World Championship were celebrating. In the team were the 3 chasers: Moran, Mullet and Cash (who would be replaced by the male Irian Troy); 2 beaters: Smythe and Jacks (both would be replaced by males), keeper and captain Jones (who retired and succeeded by a male) and Seeker Hookes (replaced by male Aidan Lynch). It was the first all female team to win the Championship since France's victory in the 1880 Championship. It was the first victory for Ireland since 1948. Elisha Moran watched as her redheaded teammate Eva Mullet undressed. Moran who was 19 had been in love with her 20 year old teammate for years. They had both came from Elkewood's School of Magic and Potions for Girls in Dublin and were both in the same house Jirrela that had been Quidditch House Campions 6 years in a row (coincidentally since the two had joined in their second year). They had both been selected for the Irish Quidditch League's team Ivercastle Invisibles after graduation and Eva had been Head Girl while Elisha had won the European Duelling Cup for under 17s 3 times in a row. Elisha was a Nerveii child, meaning her parents were both witches who were attracted to only females and could only give birth by females. Elisha was only half-Nerveii, miraculous in itself and could give birth to male or female or impregnate any female. She was one of 7 children. Eva was an only child unusual for Irish parents but Elisha's father was German as the reason she was Aryan looking with pale skin, blue eyes and blonde hair standing 6'2. Elisha was the most popular player in the side and everyone wanted to know about her. Eva was beautifully tall 6'1, redheaded and green eyes with freckle on her face. She was also very popular. Ireland was beside themselves with joy. Elisha had scored 1560 points for Ireland in the Cup more than the Seeker Mena Hookes who caught the Snitch only 7 times. Eva had scored 1440 points and both were responsible for victory in the Cup. Ireland had gone undefeated and goalkeeper Tara Jones who retired conceded only 30 points in the tournament all against Finalists France. Hookes was 25 and nearing the end of her career. She was unhappy about the performance of Moran and Mullet, 2 of the 3 babies of the squad. She had been beaten by two juniors and felt quite annoyed despite the team's victory. What had annoyed her most was when Moran was given player of the tournament she said the owed it to the team particularly Mullet. Hookes felt she deserved as much credit for Moran's success as Mullet. The rumours about Moran's feelings for Mullet which was very controversial during the tournament had only annoyed Hookes more. Hookes has no love for he juniors, but if she was to be ignored because of that. Even little Cash who took the place of injured Troy (male player) seemed to ignore Hookes' virtue. Cash had scored a relatively medicore 600 points. Cash had only just turned 18 on the day of their triumph and the team celebrated that as a bonus. Hookes had a massive crush on Cash and that in her angry mind made her more determined to punish the beautiful Chasers.

As Mullet undressed before Elisha's eyes both were distracted by squealing laughter. They turned to see naked Tara Jones laughing her head off as Natasha Smythe and Marilyn Jacks tickled her senseless. Natasha, her black hair a reminder of her Russian heritage, 24 born in Dublin, 6'3 and Marilyn, blue haired Ivertangle born, 23 6'3 were both tortured Tara. The tiny keeper stood just 5'6 and whipped her blonde hair as Marilyn tongued her left sole and tickled her right soles, leaving her left hand to torture Tara's left side. Natasha focused on her underarms occasionally incanting the Tickling Charm and yelling Accio on top off Tara's tummy resulting in a long tummy tickle. After around 10 minutes they stopped leaving the tiny giggling woman alone. Tara was about 27 been Ireland's captain sinceshe was 16, the youngest ever and had captained Ireland to 156 wins and 13 losses, Ireland having made the semis in 1992 and 1988, both times losing to Germany who at the time had Hilda Girrelden the best Seeker for 30 years and Germany's greatest having caught the Snith 20 times from 20. "SO, are you still retiring?" asked Natasha. While it was never discussed it was apparent that Natasha was a lesbian and had a crush on Tara from the beginning. Natasha was only 17 when she made her League debut with Tara's Gurrelia the European Champions and Ireland's No2 team despite beating Ivercastle in both preliminary rounds and in the European Cup Finals. "No more. Please no more tickling!" begged Tara. Natasha got very close to Tara's face and would of kissed her if she could have built up the courage. "Yes or NO?" she said. "Yes, I'm still retiring. You'll just have to do it without me." she said. Natasha was first in line to succeed Tara. "Marilyn, I got this." she said. Marilyn moved away smiling at the two girls watching. "You're not leaving me alone, Tara. I'll convince you." she said. And she yelled Engorgio to the toothbrush next to Tara. It grew as huge as the size of Tara's bulging eyes. "No, Nat. Please!" Natasha smiled and pointed to Tara. "Attapra." she said and rope tied themselves to Tara. "Chatia." she said to the toothbrushed which immediately started to rub Tara's tummy. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHANOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!" yelled Tara, her big breasts flopping around. "Wingardium Leviosa." she said as two feathers levitated tickling Tara's feet. As Tara went hysterical Natasha said "Pierra Discientia." and the feathers move down. "Repentia Processia." said Natasha. The feathers proceeded to run up and down Tara’s ticklish feet. As Tara buckled helpless, Natasha felt her breasts swell. She wanted to stop but she needed Tara so badly Without her she lacked confidence in her game. Besides Ireland needed her. She moved closer to Tara and couldn’t help herself she kissed Tara on the mips. Tara just laughed being unable to respond in any way. Natasha chastened herself exposing herself. Oh she trusted Tara completely. She then moved closer to Tara’s underarms. Tara was screamed and flailing louder as Natasha got closer. “Kootchie kootchie koo, beautiful.” She said, running her very long fingers in Tara’s ticklish hollows. Tara went evne more hysterical. Her armpits were her worst spot. Natasha tickled and tickled her ticklish armpits till she thought she would scream. 1 hour after the beginning after her solo performance, Natasha yelled “Arretio.” And the objects stop and Tara was untied. Natasha now felt great fear but before she could ask Tara what she wanted. Tara grabbed her and hungrily kissed her lips. Tara had always liked Natasha. But she was sure that Natasha was too professional for that. She was delighted to see that wasn’t the case. “I’m retiring but I’m staying with the League. You are the best beater I have ever see darling. I have always, always thought that. You will be fine.” “Now do you love me?” asked Tara, more nervous then she appeared. “More than life itself.” “Then know when we are both retired when you are ready, I ” Tara stuttered nervous on how to finish “”would like to marry you.” “Yes o yes. I will.” Replied Natasha and a huge kissing bout began. “Come on Elisha.” Said Eva. “This is their business.” As they both left they heard the seductive laughter of Natasha as Tara explored her ribs.

Last edited:
Part 2: Revenge

Part 2 Eva and Elisha’s excellent ear shattering enervating essential
AS Elisha and Eva left the scene, Elisha noticed that Eva looked very tense. Of course, she knew that Eva was wickedly ticklish, years of friendship had shown this to be the case but she was stil concrned. "Are you okay?" she asked. "Oh yes Elisha, just all that tickling scares me a little." she said, blushing furiously. Eva had always loved Elisha even before they met. Elisha was a brilliant child a year ahead of everyone. Elisha should have been Head Boy, but being a girl despie being a Nerveii she couldn't take it even though many parents and students felt she should have including Thomas Quigley an up and coming Quidditch keeper from Belfast Bogeymen who was Head Boy despite being 18. Tickling was not Eva's idea of fun at all unless she was inflicting it on Elisha, who was far from invulnerable. "Would you like a back rub?" asked Elisha. "Oh yes!" said Eva who immediately stripped naked and lay on a desk. Elisha just stared at the redheaded beauty and wished she knew how she felt. Eva hoped Elisha had been looking at her. WHile she heard rumours that Elisha did fancy her, she didn't believe it, though she wished it was true. But the chances of the 140 000 Galleons per Year girl liking her were remote. She could have every boy or girl she wanted. Even the famous 10 year old Harry Potter. Of course, no-one had ever seen since other than the great Dumbledore. But the boy who vanquished the Dark Lord was far from Eva's mind as she felt Elisha's hands ran over her back. She was getting turned on and her breasts were huge and her pussy practically motling with arousal. Even she could smell it. Elisha was naked and Eva could feel her breasts on her back as she rubbed her back. Her fingers accidentally stratched Eva's ribs resulting in a laughing yelp. "Sorry, forgot you're so ticklish." said Elisha smiling, kissing Eva's left cheek. The kiss dulled Eva's comeback and she had to bit her lip from moaning as she moved lower down her back. Elisha was nearing Eva's ass and wasn't sure what to do next so she moved to Elisha's shoulders and rubbed them. The tension was easily gone replaced by Eva's inescapable moans which made Elisha squeal excitedly. Any fear Eva had that Elisha might get turned off by it, left immediately. While she hoped it meant elisha had feeling s for her, she was certain Elisha did it to remove her embarassment, that was the kind of person elisha was. She wished Elisha would rub her butt. "Lower, please." she said when Elisha moved to her lower back. "Eva, that would be rubbing your cute butt." she replied, tactfully. "Please oh please." begged Eva. That was the response Elisha wanted and she rubbed Eva's butt. Eva moaned and Elisha unrestrained kissed her neck. Eva just turned around, wrapped her arms around Elisha naked body and made out with her. Elisha responded with kisses. Having witnessed the tickling of Tara and Natasha, and now this, made Mena more angry. It seemed that the 4 had partners on the team and with Marilyn married to 27 year old Ireland Duelling Champion Sebastian Jacks everyone had someone but her and Sarah Cash. And Sarah did not seem interested. But she was horny and watched as the gorgeous girls engaged in hot girl on girl sex. After 2 hours they were done and they relax, hugging on the table. That was when 5'3 Mena Hookes jumped in front of them and yelled "Stupefy." knocking out both girls. She smiled to herself. Payback's no laughing matter except tonight.

(Tickling begins here.)
When Eva come to she was unconcious and Mena was in front of her. She was smiling and Eva looked for Elisha who was on a table next to her. Both were still naked and unconscious. "Mena, what's going on?" asked Eva, furiously. "PAyback!" reponded MEna. "For what, we're all friends!" replied Eva. "Everyone thinks I'm a failure. Everyone thinks of the might of the left Moran and right Mullet. The brilliant babes of Elkewood. Even Sarah." she said sadly. "Everyone has someone, except for me. And Elisha feels I'm irrelevant and so do you. You both outscored me, well well done. Forget the fact I've attracted more bludgers than the two of you and scattered opposing Chasers. I'm irrelevant. Despite the fact the Firebolt were gained thanks to me and my sponsorship. Well time you juniors learned I'm just as good." "We know you're important and good. Come on we're a team. Let us go, we just hooked up." said Eva, trying desperatedly to keep a level head. "You have Elisha and she has you. I'll bet after a 15 year friendship, you just hookedup now." She grabbed Elisha's wand pointed it to Eva "Rictusempra." she yelled. Eva screamed with laughter as the Tickling Charm took effect. "Suprema Rictusempra." yelled Mena increasing Eva's ticklish torment. Her laughter roared as she felt her underarms scratched, her belly poked,ribs raked, feet explored, thighs rubbed, butt spidered, breasts softly dubbed but worse was the feather in the air "Engorgio." said Mena. The feather grew around 6 feet "Sprelia." she said and the feather split into 9 individuals feathers. "Rictumsempria Corpia." she said and the feathers started to tickle various places on her body including ehr pussy. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! HELPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Tired of doing nothing Mena got up and explored her feet as the feathers moved to assist the butt feathers. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAEEEHAHAHAHAHAHA!" screamed Eva unable talk. She explored her balls, her heel, her toes and worse of all her soles. Eva couldn’t stand to have her soles tickled even when Elisha did it with a very gentle touch. Mena was anything but that and was merciless in the torture. Eva's laughter stopped and she rocked up and down. "finite Incanteum." yelled Mena and Eva's torment ended. "Now for Elisha." said MEna. As she went towards the sleepign girl, Eva cried out panting heavily "please, leave her alone. SHe is so delicate." "Do you want you some more." asked Mena. Eva shook her head vigorously. "Then shut up." she replied. She walked closer to Elisha. "No, leaver her alone. It's my fault." cried Eva. Again, interrupted Mena turned to Eva and yelled "Silencia." and Eva mouth uttered no more sound. As she turned she saw that Elisha was conscious and that the 9 feathers were headed towards her as Nerveii are telekenetic and occasionally psychic. Using Eva wand she uttered "Incante Inflamare." and the feathers burst into flames. She approached Elisha. Elisha using her teleknetic powers got Mena's wand but before she could say anything Mena yelled "Accio Wand" and the wnd flew into her hands. Elisha used her powers got her wand back and yelled "Expelliarmus." and the wand flew out of Mena's hand, but Mena reached in grabbed her own wand and yelled "Rictusempra." before Elisha could untie herself. "HAHAHAHAHAHA< EEEHEHAHAHAHAHA>" laughed Elisha, her blonde hair battering across. "Suprema Rictuesmpra Corpia." said Mena as the tickling Charm ran all over Elisha's helpless Ticklish body. Elisha was screaming blue with Ticklishness. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!" she yelled. Eva tried to free herself. Mena turned her attention to Eva. "Well your grilfriend is definetedly as ticklish as you, so since you want to protect her..." She smiled and yelled "Finite Incanteum." followed by "Suprema Rictusempra Corpia." "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" screamed Eva. "Orchideum.” Said Mena Flowers appeared Mena smiled and used the flowers and ran them down Elisha’s ticklish soles.”HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” screamed Elisha. Mena then yelled “Mobilius Volera Incanteum” and Eva and Mena’s wands rubbed up and down Elisha’s ticklish soles. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.” She called for the 9 feathers (ACCIO) and yelled “Restoria” she then sent the restored feathers unto Elisha by yelling “Accio Feathers Rictusempra” and the featehrs started to dart all around her ticklish spots. She howled with laughter as Mena grabbed Elisha’s wand point it to Elisha’s body and yelled “Rictusempra” sending more ticklish vibes unto the suffering Elisha. Elisha howled a new “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.” Smiling Mena approached the ticklish Eva. “Nod and I’ll end the spell and tickle just Elisha.” Eva shook her head as the continue her giggling. She removed the wands from Elisha’s feet and tickled them herself climbing up the balls of her feet then the arches followed by her heels and finally the vulnerable soles Elisha screamed “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” this got worse as she reintroduced the wands “Prior Incanteum” then followed up by some underarm tickling. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” yelled Elisha. “Nod and I’ll stop. And instead I’ll tickle Eva.” She said. Elisha made no response just laughed. Getting annoyed she yelled “Finite Incanteum” leaving the wheezing two panting heavily amazed neither had passed out. “We’re almost done.” She said smiling. She then got some potion and dowsed in down Elisha. She then got some and dowsed it down Eva. “Prior Incanteum.” She said. And the spells reactivated causing howls. “Don’t move.” Said a voice. The voice of Sarah Cash. “Expelliarmus” she said and the three wands flew to her. “Finite Incanteum” she said. By this time both girls had just passed out. “Enervate” she said and both slowly recovered. “Sarah…” said Mena. “Stupefy” said the voice behind her. Mena fell and was caught by Sarah. Sarah standing at 6’0 easily lifted the tiny Mena and rested her on a table. The two girls both naked looked at Mena with hatred. “What was that about?” asked Sarah. “She’s jealous and lonely.What kind of teammate is she?” said Elisha. Then at the same time ask the other “Are you okay?” Then they kissed. “GROSS!” said Sarah. “Well I’m going.” Said Sarah “Hope you cope.” “Don’t worry.” said Eva, smiling. “We can deal with her.” Said Elisha, aslo smiling.
To be continued

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back