• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nebula's Tickling Punishment by Ayesha (Guardians of the Galaxy 2)

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
Nebula's Tickling Punishment by Ayesha (Guardians of the Galaxy 2)
by MrObscura101

The courtroom went silent as the judge as banged her gavel
“Bring in the prisoner!” she said coldly as the large metal doors were opened at her command and two guards entered dragging behind them a chained female, her whole upper body was wrapped tightly in heavy chains with her arms pinned to her sides and her hands shackled in front of her. Despite her resistance she was soon forcibly made to stand before the judge flanked by several guards who held her in place
“Nebula, you stand accused of attempted theft from the Sovereign race” she paused for a moment “How do you plead?”
“BURN IN HELL!” The prisoner screamed out which echoed around the courtroom. Nebula, the cybernetic blue skinned adopted daughter of the mad titan Thanos had been captured here after working with Ronan the Accuser to destroy the planet Xander until the self-styled “Guardians of the Galaxy” which included her traitorous adopted sister Gamora has stopped them. She had managed to escape after the battle and had been seeking revenge on both Thanos and Gamora ever since, she had come to this planet to obtain the powerful Anulax batteries to help her do this before being caught

The judge, known as Ayesha was the leader of the golden skinned Sovereigns, a race of technologically advanced beings, looked down at Nebula and saw the burning hatred within her dark eyes, she also took note of how Nebula still struggled to break free of her imprisonment despite being hit with several EMP blasts during her arrest that had disabled her cybernetics. Soon the evidence was broadcast in the judicial chamber of Nebula’s attempted theft of the batteries that powered the entire planet, Ayesha asked again how Nebula wished to plead
“I WILL KILL YOU ALL!!!!!” she simply screamed at the assembled court as she pulled again at her bonds while the guards did their best to keep her still

Ayesha thought to herself then spoke
“Very well, since you refuse to follow the rules of the court and based on the infallible evidence against you I will now pronounce sentence in lieu of a trial!” Nebula ignored this as she kept trying to get free, if only her cybernetics would work again she could lay waste to these fools!
“I hereby sentence you to adjustment therapy to end your criminal ways effective immediately!” Ayesha announced loudly as she banged her gavel to the cheers of the crowd. The guards dragged Nebula away into the prison area far below the planet’s surface as she kept kicking and screaming

Nebula was left bound in her chains and forced into a cell, she screamed at the guards as they walked away leaving her pacing back and forth while trying to get free of her bonds. After a short while Nebula heard Ayesha approach flanked by two armed guards
“Huh, guess I should curtsy!” she said mockingly to the golden Sovereign. Ayesha just nodded to the guards and they each pulled out a small blaster and proceeded to zap Nebula with stun blasts making her fall against the nearest wall and slump in the corner unconscious, once they were sure she was fully out Ayesha spoke
“Everything is ready so you can bring her to the chamber and prepare her, if she awakes or makes any kind of resistance I want her stunned again with maximum force, she cannot be allowed to escape!”
“Yes Sovereign!” the guards both answered with a salute, they carried Nebula to a large chamber deep inside the prison complex where she was unchained and her clothes were removed leaving her in only her black underwear. They then placed thick silver cuffs on her wrists and ankles which automatically locked in place and laid her down on a large metallic table in the chambers centre. The cuffs instantly magnetized themselves to the table securing her down, once she was restrained the guards then left Nebula to await her punishment

“Nebula.... Nebula.....wake up” Nebula’s eyes slowly opened as she awakened from the stun blasts to the sound of her name being called, she found herself tied down almost nude with Ayesha standing over her “Welcome to the first day of your adjustment”
“I hope you’re getting a good view you pervert!” she growled to the Sovereign as she tried pulling at the restraints but the cuffs refused to move even an inch
“Voyeurism is not my purpose here Nebula, your adjustment is” she observed the blue skinned beauty as she struggled, most of her body was a deep shade of blue except for a purple stripe that ran across the middle of her face and the various metal cybernetic upgrades that Thanos had forcibly grafted to her body over the years, the most predominant ones being over her right eye, the top of her scalp and much of her right arm
“Those cuffs are of the same design as interstellar moors that hold ships in space dock, each one can hold over 20,000 tons so you’re not going to be able to move them” she calmly said hoping Nebula would stop trying to escape “Each one is also emitting a low level EMP to keep your cybernetics from activating. Rest assured that every precaution has been made to keep you here until your sentence is complete” Nebula looked around the room and saw it was only the two of them
“So, the high and mighty Sovereign is personally taking a hand in my rehabilitation, I guess I should be honored!” Ayesha ignored her sarcasm as she picked up a small device which glowed in her hand
“According to the bio-scans we took when you were arrested I have devised an effective form of behavioural therapy” she walked over to Nebula’s left then began slowly running her hand up and down Nebula’s bare side

“Grrr...wh-what are you are doing!” Nebula shouted angrily, Ayesha’s long sharp nails lightly glided over her skin, there was no pain but it felt.... odd “GET AWAY FROM ME!!!” she shouted again but Ayesha just kept on repeating the same motions up and down her side over and over and over, she was studying Nebula and gauging her reactions
“GAH!! I’M GOING TO KILL YOU FOR THIS INDIGNATY!! RELEASE ME RIGHT NOW!!!!!” Nebula was starting to get annoyed by both the silence from her captor and the constant touching of her side, the feeling was like that of an insect crawling along her skin, an insect that she would have mercilessly crushed without any hesitation had she not been restrained. Then suddenly she felt herself let out a small chuckle
“WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS!” she demanded, angry that her body had reacted in this way “You will release me or.... HA HA!” another giggle crept out as the nails began moving in more random directions, Nebula began moving around in her bondage trying to move her side out of reach but it was impossible
“Ha! YOUR’E GOING TO..ha...STOP TOUCHING ME... ha ha....AND RELEASE ME...HA....RIGHT NOW! OR...HA.... I WILL...HA HA... DESTROY YOU AND HAAA HAAA HAAA YOUR WHOLE CURSED PLAHAHAHANNEETT!!!!” After every couple of words a few laughs would escape from her much to Nebula’s fury, Ayesha took note as she began using both hands to probe around her hips
“GAAA!!! HA HA HA HA GEEETTT AWWWAYYYY FROOOMMM MMEEE!!!!! HA HA HA HA!!!!”
“What was happening here?” she thought to herself, in all her years of training and battles no enemy had ever done anything like this to her and yet somehow this woman’s infuriatingly light touches on her bare skin was somehow getting her to react and was driving her mad, then she involuntarily bucked against the slab as Ayesha’s nails ran suddenly across her navel, she threw her head back and began howling with laughter
“HA HA HA HA STAAHHHPPP THIIISSSS NOOWWW DAAAHAHAHAMMMMMNNNNN YOOOUUHHAHAHAHA!!!!!” she screamed and begged, something she had never done before in all her years of combat. Ayesha kept going for a few more moments before stopping

Once it was over Nebula laid there trying to catch her breath, as soon as she could she tried furiously to get free again
“It’s called Tickle Torture” Ayesha said as she walked round towards Nebula’s feet “Stimulation of the nerve endings resulting in laughter. It’s quite an effective tool for extracting information and is a popular pastime amongst certain species, Earthlings in particular are fascinated by it and through information we have gathered from signals from their planet we have learned many methods of its varying applications which we will be using on you during your time here”
“THAT WAS HORRIBLE! YOU CAN’T DO THIS TO ME! GET ME OUT OF HERE NOW!”
“It seems that you still fail to comprehend your situation Nebula. You are to remain here until I say otherwise, our bio-scans show that your body still has a large amount of nerve endings despite your numerous enchantments and it will be my privilege to effectively stimulate them until your personality has been permanently altered” she stood by Nebula’s right foot “Now then let’s continue”

“GAH! GET AWAY FROM ME RIGHT NOW!” Nebula hissed as Ayesha’s nails began running up and down her left arch, her feet which were normally covered by her thick boots reacted the same way as her side, the irritating touches kept on coming no matter which way she moved her foot to avoid them and she could feel a bout of laughter building in her stomach threatening to burst out again
“STOP IT DAMN YOU! STOP TOUCHING MY FOOT!!!” Nebula shut her eyes and tried to imagine something else to distract her from this woman’s touch, killing Thanos or blowing up a planet or anything else besides this ‘tickle torture’ as Ayesha had described it but no matter what she thought of the sensation of the nails running across her sole kept coming through with the focus of a laser beam
“GRRR!! HA HA!!! YOUUU WONTTT HA HA HA GEETTT AAAWWAAYYY WIIITHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! A torrent of laughter exploded from Nebula before she could finish her threat as Ayesha began tickling her left sole as well
“HAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOO!!!!! STTTOOOOPPP THHIIISSSSSS!!!!!!!!! NNNNOOO MOOORRREEE!!!!!” Nebula was shocked at how she was begging for mercy from something as stupid as this, she tried wiggling her feet around to try and avoid the sharp nails but Ayesha kept on finding spots that would drive her wild with laughter. Ayesha smiled to herself as she observed the frantic movement of Nebula’s feet, the scans had indicated a high concentration of tickle spots here and she planned to torture them all, she watched as Nebula’s toes with their dark blue nails move around wildly each time her nails made contact with her arches as well as how Nebula’s temperament had completely changed from full of anger to helpless laughter.

Soon Ayesha stopped tickling her right foot and used both hands to concentrate on her left one only, she used her index fingers to run up and down the arch and instep then held back her toes before tickling the area below them, this had the added bonus of keeping her foot still for when Ayesha began to tickle the arch again
“HA HA HA HA STTTHHHHAAAPPPP!!!!!” Nebula cried out, this was insane! What kind of sick person would come up with a torture like this? Ayesha had said this was a pastime amongst other species so could it be possible they.... enjoyed it? How could anyone enjoy something like this, the forced laughter, the breathlessness, the tears that had begun running down her cheeks, it seemed impossible to believe! Once Ayesha stopped Nebula struggled to catch her breath, she tried threatening her again but due to her laughing ever third or fourth word the threat wasn’t as effective as she had planned

Ayesha stood up and walked round to face Nebula
“So how are you finding my adjustment techniques?”
“YOU’RE INSANE! THIS HAS TO BE AGAINST INTERSTELLAR LAWS!”
“Oh, now you’re concerned with laws? Funny you did not seem to care when you tried to steal from my planet!” Ayesha gently brushed the back of her hand against Nebula’s cheeks to wipe away the tears
“Well that is long enough for a break, lets continue!”
“WHAT?!” Nebula cried out before she began laughing again as Ayesha began lightly tickling her left underarm, Nebula screamed and shouted again as Ayesha’s nails danced all over the hollow of her underarm, she wished that she could pull her arm down to protect herself but it was no use as the cuffs still refused to budge. Ayesha then moved herself so she was right by Nebula’s head and she began tickling her other underarm as well, her cybernetic arm started at her bicep meaning her right underarm was just as sensitive as her left one
“HA HA HA NOOOO!!!! GEEEEETTT AWWWAYYYY!!!!” she cackled hysterically as she shook from side to side as much as possible but nothing she did could dislodge Ayesha’s nails running along her skin

After a thorough tickling of her underarms Ayesha allowed Nebula another short break, this time Nebula just concentrated on catching her breath and recovering from the tickle assault, Ayesha kept staring at the helpless criminal while contemplating her next move. She had to plan carefully to ensure she gave Nebula the most effective therapy session, especially as she seemed to now be near exhaustion. Ayesha then thought of an idea as she silently walked over to a small box which had been prepared for her, opening it she removed a small glass bottle and some metal rings then returned to Nebula’s feet
“NO DAMN YOU! KEEP AWAY FROM ME!!!” Nebula screamed upon seeing her approaching again, instantly she began moving her feet around wildly to try and keep out of Ayesha’s reach

Ayesha however soon caught her left foot and proceeded to place one of the metal rings on her big toe, instantly it magnetized towards the ankle cuff pulling her toe back and severely limiting the movement of her foot, seeing this worked at keeping her still Ayesha then repeated the process on her other 4 toes until her foot could not move at all and once that was done she secured 5 toe rings on the right foot in the same way. Nebula pulled furiously at her new bonds with all her strength to no avail
“AAARRRGGGGHHHH!!!!” she screamed in anguish at her now utter lack of movement, Ayesha then proceeded to pour some liquid from the bottle into her palm then rubbed her hands together before touching Nebula’s right foot which made her gasp involuntarily
“Ceremonial oils from the High Priestesses of the Jakal sisterhood” Ayesha commented matter-of-factly

Nebula made an indignant noise as she felt the cold, wet hands on her right arch. Ayesha began slowly kneaded Nebula’s arch with her thumbs, before doing the same on her instep, heel and toes. Soon her foot was fully covered in the oils and Ayesha repeated this on her left foot as well despite Nebula’s frequent profane outbursts. The whole time this was happening Nebula found herself torn as on the one hand the application of the oils felt somewhat nice and soothing to her nearly exhausted body but it still tickled and she felt her feet begin to get more sensitive as more oil was added, even a light breeze in the room tickled on her bare skin and she had to force herself not to laugh. Once both feet were covered Ayesha moved one hand to each foot, although Nebula had correctly guessed what would be next she still let out a scream of laughter as she felt Ayesha rake her index fingers down her helpless soles
“GAH! HA HA HA HA!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!!!???? ITTT TIIICKLES SOOOOO MUUUCH!!!!”
“These oils are known to increase the sensitivity of humanoids, I’ve never tested the theory myself so I will be taking notes of this for scientific purposes!” Although Ayesha spoke without changing the tone of her voice from strict authoritarian Nebula was sure she was grinning while she was speaking!

Nebula screamed as Ayesha blew along across her toes to cruelly show just how sensitive she had now become then she began bucking and squirming as much as possible when Ayesha’s nails began practically gliding over her poor soles, her head thrashed around as a constant stream laughter mixed with a host of obscene swear words echoed about the room. Unknown to Nebula the whole session was being recorded by hidden devices which Ayesha planned to review later to keep a log of her worst spots for future sessions. She found Nebula’s left instep was particularly sensitive as she ran her index finger down it, taking note of the slight increase in pitch of Nebula’s laughter. She finally slowed down the tickling without completely stopping as she looked at Nebula’s feet, they were approximately a human size 9 with deep arches and short rounded toes that would be considered “cute” although Ayesha was sure very few would ever be allowed to call her that and live, her blue soles had gone a light shade of purple from all the tickling much like how a human’s might turn red under similar circumstances.
“Pleeeaaasseee stoopp!!!” Nebula cried as Ayesha continued lightly tickling her poor feet, finally she couldn’t take any more and mercifully passed out, once this happened Ayesha summoned the guards to return Nebula to her cell as she began preparing for the next session

Nebula awoke in her cell an unknown amount of time later, she was still in her underwear with the cuffs on her. She found her sides and throat were sore along with a tingling sensation on her feet, then suddenly she remembered the tickling humiliation she had just endured so she angrily gripped the bars of the cell and started thrashing against them
“LET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!! DO YOU HEAR ME!!!!!! OPEN THIS DOOR NOW DAMN YOU!!!!!!” her voice echoed down the empty hallway, soon however she heard the footsteps of the guards approaching again and they wordlessly drew their blasters before stunning her once more and taking her back to the chamber
“Welcome back” Ayesha said calmly when Nebula regain consciousness, she just let out a grunt of anger at being tied down on the slab again “I trust you enjoyed your rest? You were asleep for almost 8 hours” Nebula couldn’t believe it, nor could she believe that this woman’s stupid tickle assault on her body had drained her so badly! Ayesha pressed a button and a hologram of Nebula screaming in her cell from a few minutes earlier was projected onto the ceiling from a device on the wall
“I see your first session did nothing to improve your temperament”
“SCREW YOU!” Nebula barked with pure hatred “YOU THINK YOUR STUPID TORTURE WILL DO ANYTHING? I’VE BEEN TRAINED SINCE BIRTH TO ENDURE FAR WORSE THAN THIS! I’LL DIE BEFORE I LET YOUR MORONIC THERAPY AFFECT ME!” Ayesha just leaned in to face her prisoner
“We will see about that” Ayesha’s hands then grabbed Nebula’s black bra and pulled it off exposing her breasts to the Sovereign
“HAH! WHATS THE MATTER YOUR HIGHNESS, DON’T YOU HAVE A HAREM FOR THIS SORT OF THING?” Nebula said mockingly, Ayesha looked over her breasts, they were firm with no cybernetics at all, approximately a human sized B cup the same color as the rest of her body while the Areola and nipples were a darker shade of blue. Nebula just stared silently at her waiting to see what she had planned

Ayesha soon climbed onto the table and sat on top of Nebula’s waist before picking up a medium sized green feather which she began slowly stroking across her nipples, Nebula shut her eyes and tried to ignore the tingling sensations, soon her teeth were gritted and her head shook violently from side to side as it got worse and worse, like before no matter what she did the tickling sensation kept getting through until she couldn’t keep it in anymore
“HA HA HA STHHAPPPP!!!!!!! GETTT AWWWAYY FRROOOMM MEEE!!!!” she cried as the stiff feather kept stroking against her nipples which to her horror soon hardened and pointed upwards towards her tormentor
“I think you are enjoying this” Ayesha said with a smirk
“FUUUHAHAHACK YOOOOHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!” was the only retort Nebula could think of, then things got worse as Ayesha picked up another green feather and began to run one over each nipple
“HA HA HA NOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOO!!!!” Nebula was infuriated, both by this woman’s continued tickle torture and that her body had reacted this way! After 15 minutes Ayesha stopped for a break

“Ha ha ha, you’re sick!!!” Nebula shouted through deep breaths, her nipples remained hardened much to her annoyance as it served as a constant reminder to what she had just gone through. Ayesha meanwhile moved around on top of Nebula so she was now laying directly on top of her, Nebula tried to force her off but it didn’t work. Ayesha then leaned closer to her nipples and opened her mouth
“HA HA HA HA!!!! YOOOUUU FRRREEEAAKKK!!!!!! WWHHHAAATTTSSS WRRROOONNGGG WIIIITHH YOOUUU!!!! Nebula cried as Ayesha’s golden tongue made contact with her left nipple, it was cold like the rest of her, so much so that Nebula thought at first that she was being tortured with a shard of ice! She tried moving away from the freezing cold tongue but Ayesha just wrapped her mouth around her breast and proceeded to suck and bite on it instead causing Nebula to shriek! Then Ayesha’s hands began to move, one began tickling her left underarm while the other retrieved the feather and began using it to torture her still hard right nipple
“GAAAHHHHH!!!! NO NO NO NO NO STTOOOPPPPPP!!!!!! GEEEETTT AWWAYYY!!! ITTTSSS SOOO COOOLLLDDDD!!!” Nebula begged as Ayesha’s tongue continued to dance and glide all over her defenceless nipple along with the occasionally nibbling it with her teeth. She finally stopped but the respite only lasted a few moments before she repeated the same process on her right nipple
“HA HA HA STTHHAPPP!!!! YOOOUUUU BIIIITTTTCCCHHH!!!!!!!!”

The combined mouth, tongue, feather and nail tickling across her upper body seemed to go on forever, no matter how much she screamed and writhed about the torture kept on going! Tears soon ran down her cheeks which had turned a light purple and her throat hurt from all the laughing. Ayesha kept nibbling on her nipples, alternating from one to the other and using a feather on which ever once she was not currently running her tongue over.
“HA HA HA HA NOOOOOO MOOOOORRRREEE!!!!! STTHHAPPPP ALLRREEAADDYYY!!” Nebula cried out over and over but was constantly ignored until finally Ayesha stopped and climbed off her, she soon returned carrying a glass bottle
“NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Nebula let out a fierce wail as Ayesha climbed back on top of her again and removed the bottles top

Ayesha tipped the bottle and a few drops poured out onto Nebula’s still rock-hard nipples causing a shriek as the drops landed on them and slowly trickled down onto her breasts leaving a small trail, Ayesha then began massaging them to work the oils into Nebula’s heaving breasts, almost instantly she felt the sensitivity of her breasts increase dramatically! Nebula protested constantly during this, knowing what would be coming next. Soon both her breasts glistened in their oily coating and Ayesha, just to show what she would now be in for blew gently across both nipples making her gasp in horror as they now felt 10 times more sensitive than before. Ayesha dried her hands on a towel and moved her sharp nails closer and closer
“AAAAARRRGGGGHHHHHH NOOOO!!!! Nebula squealed with laughter as her helpless breasts now felt the full tickling assault, she shook her body around as best she could, causing her breasts to bounce around wildly but Ayesha’s nimble fingers kept on tickling away. They started by slowly teasing the nipples with gentle touches before tickling random spots all over the breasts during which time Nebula could barely speak and could only keep laughing. Soon however this proved too much and she lapsed into unconsciousness

Nebula soon awoke again but rather than laying on the table as before she instead found herself kneeling on it with her ankles stuck at the edge by the cuffs with her feet hanging just off it. Her arms meanwhile were held up above her head by the wrist cuffs which were pulled towards a magnet in the ceiling, no matter how much she tried to force her arms down she couldn’t, she then realised Ayesha was sitting behind her
“Listen,” Nebula spoke trying to sound nonchalant although she secretly was terrified of having another tickle session “If you let me go I will leave here now and never return, I won’t even do anything to you or the planet” Ayesha however just began lazily dragging a feather across her soles making her jump as another coating of oil had already been poured on them
“GAH!!! HA HA HA HA YOOUUUU HA HA HA BIIITTTCCCHHHH! NOOOO! STTHHAPPPP!!!!!” Nebula was furious that she was still being tormented in this way as the soft feather continued lightly touching her feet, she tried catching it between her toes but they were soon locked in one place by the toe rings. Ayesha then began tickling the blue soles before her with both her nails and the feather along with occasionally running her cold tongue over the arches and toes making Nebula scream.

Nebula’s head hung forward limply when the tickling finally stopped and she tried ignoring the soreness in her sides from all the laughter, however almost instantly Ayesha was standing behind her and began pouring more oil over her breasts. Nebula cried out in protest and tried shaking the oil off as soon as it touched her skin but Ayesha’s hands had soon rubbed it all into her skin, making sure to pay special attention to her erect nipples before starting to lightly tickle her again
“HA HA HA DAAAHAHAHAHAMMMMNNN IIITTTT!!!! STHHAAPPP THIISSSS NOOOWWW HAHAHA!” Nebula screamed as she tried twisting her body round to escape from Ayesha’s nails to no avail. After a torturous 30 minutes of this Ayesha stopped briefly to place 5 small metallic discs on the table by Nebula’s knees, then sat back by her soles to pour more oil over them before resuming the tickling there. Nebula was so focused on this that she failed to notice the discs slowly start to hover upwards until they were just by her breasts, she let out a cry of horror as she felt something brush lightly against her left nipple followed by something else touch her right one as well, she looked round in a panic to see the discs had each opened up to reveal 4 small tendrils with pulsating purple tips, as they lazily began touching against her breasts she felt a tiny electric shock – not enough to hurt but certainly enough to tickle
“HA HA HA NOOOO!!!! GOOO AWWWAAYYYY!!!!” she screamed at the discs as they began torturing her nipples, cleavage, side and under boob areas. The tendrils touch was intensified by the oil on her skin and no matter how much she tried moving her body to avoid them they kept track of her movements and continued to dance all over her breasts.

Meanwhile a large amount of oil had also dripped down Nebula’s stomach to her navel as well and it didn’t take long for one of the bots to move down and begin tickling there as well using three of its tentacles to slowly trace around her belly button while the fourth one dug inside it to tickle her with its gently pulsating tip. Soon Nebula was at the point of total exhaustion as Ayesha had not let up the tickling at her soles the entire time, when Ayesha stopped she thought she was being allowed a break until she felt another splash of the cool oil on her already tormented feet
“HA HA HA NOOOOOOO!!!! STOOOOPP PLLEEEAASSEE!!! IIIIVVEEE BEEENNN TIIICKKKLLEEEEDDD ENNNOOOUUGGGGHHHH ALLLRREEAAADDDDYYYYYY!!!!!” she pleaded through the laughter
“I think you will find that *I* get to decide when you have had enough!” Ayesha cruelly said as she finished pouring the new coating of oil over her prisoner and resumed tickling the blue soles before her. After 20 more minutes of this combined torture on her body Nebula finally passed out again

For the first week of captivity Nebula was subjected to daily sessions of 8 hour of tickle torture followed by a 4-hour break period, almost all these would be handled by Ayesha personally but occasionally the bots would be left to handle things if she had other matters to attend to. Each bot would tickle Nebula in a pre-determined spot as programmed by their leader. All of Nebula’s activities were constantly recorded and Ayesha would review any sessions that occurred without her and note anything of interest, even after the second week ended however Nebula still refused to fundamentally change and she would still need to be stunned before each session and swear blind at her the whole time together

During her downtime Nebula would sit in her small cell dressed only in a brown prisoner’s smock that went down to her knees to cover herself, her useless cybernetic right arm hung like a dead weight due to the constant EMP barrage disabling it. Three times a day she would be fed a thick mushy protein paste with no discernible taste, it had made it clear to her that as a prisoner she should expect no comforts so there were no books to read or holovids to watch for entertainment, all she could do was await the next session and try to think of a way out. If she refused to eat it would lead to being force fed along with an extra tickle therapy session, in fact refusal to follow any of the prison rules would mean extra tickle punishments being added to her sentence

That bitch Ayesha had even incorporated showering into her daily "therapy” as at the end of each session in the chamber a large robotic orb would hover towards her, four tendrils would extend from it which would magnetically connect with her wrist & ankle cuffs and she would be lifted off the ground, then several more tentacles would appear from the orb where some would remove her clothing while the others would release a stream of high pressured jets of soapy water that would pinpoint certain spots such as her underarms, feet and navel which tickled her already exhausted blue body like mad before several scrubbing brushes would proceed to meticulously run over every single spot of her nude body, they tickled badly enough on their own but combined with the soapy water they made her bare skin feel like it was on fire! The whole process would take over an hour before the robot would redress her and carry her limp body back to her cell to rest up for the next session, most times if Nebula had managed to stay awake for the whole session the “shower” would be enough to make her pass out

Most humanoids would break after 3 weeks of this kind of daily torture but Nebula, based on a combination of her own rage and a lifetime of refusing to give up when fighting would not give in, she still had to be stunned before each session and the guards would find her each morning pressed up against the cell bars with her arms reaching out ready to try and throttle them if they approached her so they always kept well out of her reach. Ayesha reviewed the data of Nebula’s progress with great concern
“3 weeks without any improvement in temperament” she said to herself sadly. However, she noted that Nebulas body still responded well to every session so the tickling was proving effect
“I just need to amp things up….” Ayesha thought as she summoned her chief scientist

Nebula awoke from the stun blasts once more to find herself in the chamber bound to the table in the nude. Ayesha approached her
“Don’t you ever get sick of this?” Nebula asked in a mocking tone, the fact that Ayesha was clearly annoyed that she hadn’t succeeded in breaking her made Nebula laugh
“No but you will come around soon, I’ve realised that giving you so many breaks is interfering with the therapy, therefore from now on you will only get a single break of 2 hours per day AND you will be cleaned twice a day now as well.” Nebula felt nervous at this, maybe she had gone too far she thought but she still refused to be intimidated

Ayesha then silently held out her hand which had something in it, she then turned her hand over and the thing she was holding fell straight down onto Nebula’s stomach, it was a small viscous lump of a thick black substance that landed with a squelching noise at it touched her bare flesh, it was cold making Nebula let out a gasp of shock, she tried moving her body around to throw it off but it seemed stuck in place, she then noticed Ayesha was leaving the chamber
“HEY WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!” she yelled but got no answer as the chamber door was closed and locked. Nebula continued trying to force the blob off but to her shock she then felt it begin to move on its own! Slowly it began moving and expanding itself across her entire stomach which was soon completely covered in a cold black liquid, it then began moving out in all directions, upwards towards her breasts, downwards past her pubic area and continuing towards her legs and also around her sides enveloping her behind and then her back and backs of her legs
“ARRGGHHH GET OFF OF ME!” she shouted to the black liquid as it continued spreading across her entire body making her visibly shiver as it touched every new bit of flesh, by the time it finally stopped her whole body from her head to her feet was covered in the liquid except for her face and even her cybernetics had been covered up, once she was almost totally covered it began compressing so it could conform to her body showing off every curve of her nude form. Nebula tried trashing about to remove this bizarre second skin but it refused to budge and any time she managed to make any kind of tear in it the suit would just repair itself instantly, after a while Nebula had exhausted herself trying to get free so decided to just wait for whatever Ayesha had planned

It was deadly quiet in the Chamber as only Nebula’s breathing echoed round the room, she stared up at the ceiling to a large mural of the Sovereign race wondering if this was the break session Ayesha had mentioned and if so what was with the weird suit? Nebula then grunted as she felt something graze slightly against her left underarm, she quickly looked but there was no one in the room besides her, then suddenly she felt another jolt as something touched her right foot but again there was no-one there, then she began laughing loudly as something began tickling both her sides at once
“HA HA HA SHOOOWWW YOOOURRRRSEEELLLFF YOOOUUU COOWWWWAAHAHARRRDDD!!!!!” she demanded but the invisible tickler kept on going, the tickling stopped at her sides then began on her breasts and feet all at once! Nebula screamed at this combined assault
“HAHAHA NOOO!!!! GEEETTT AWWWAAYYYY!!!!” she begged but this new assault continued, every single ticklish spot on her body was exploited, even along her neck and ears which she found out were ticklish areas to!

Finally, the tickling slowed down as a breathless Nebula heard the door being opened
“W…w…what is this, wha’ts going on?” She struggled to ask the approaching Ayesha
“It’s called the ‘TIXAL’ an intelligent bio suit that contains thousands of micro sized metal spheres within it that I can set to vibrate in strategic places all over your body to any speed I choose, I just showed you some of your most ticklish areas from our last few sessions. The suit never tires, never needs a break and never needs to be called away on political business. I hope you like it because you and it will be spending a lot of time together from now on!
“Noooo…….” Nebula meekly cried as Ayesha showed off a small remote
“Here, let me show you all your worst spots tickled on maximum” she pressed a button and a low hum could be heard as the suit powered up
“HA HA HA HA HAAAAA!!!!!!!!!” Nebula screamed, she lasted exactly 48 seconds before blacking out

Once Nebula regained consciousness Ayesha spent the next few hours torturing her with the suit, she never even had to get up from her chair as she used the remote to tickle her worse than ever before. As Ayesha had said the suit never tired out so it could tickle specific areas or her whole body at once for as long as Ayesha wanted. First her breasts and nipples were targeted on a teasingly low setting before moving down to her navel to be tickling including 10 minutes focusing on just her belly button and then on to her feet including 20 mins of tickling just in between her toes, no matter what Nebula did she couldn’t avoid the feeling of the spheres vibrations on her tender flesh, worst of all was that the suit also scanned her body the whole time it was being used and it would lessen the tickling if it detected she might pass out to ensure she remained conscious to prolong her torment and no amount of begging or pleading would deter Ayesha from continuing the session. In fact Ayesha didn’t say a word to Nebula the whole time, rather she was just taking notes on how the new treatment was working out, at least until she got tired of Nebula’s near constant swearing and tapped a few commands into the remote, soon the liquid skin expanded again to completely cover over her mouth leaving only her eyes and nose free, the suit was thick enough to prevent any sound from escaping as Nebula could only look at Ayesha with huge, pleading, tear stained eyes silently for mercy that would not come until the session was over

As Ayesha had promised Nebula now found her daily punishment increase with fewer breaks and more tickling, she would wake up in her cell wearing the TIXAL suit until the guards came, they would lock down the suit for transportation which effectively trapped her in a thick cocoon of unbreakable living liquid with only her head left free, before carrying her struggling and screaming body to the chamber where she would have to endure the first barrage of tickle torture for several hours with a short stop for the cleaning bot to do its job, during this the suit would open exposing sections of her skin to be cleaned then instantly reseal once done, this was then followed by more tickling until her two hour break where she would be feed and could recuperate before the tickling resumed again until she either passed out or the session finally stopped for the day and the bot would clean her again regardless of whether she was awake or asleep then she would be returned to her to the cell, several times during the night the micro spheres would activate in random spots along her body set on the lowest setting, just enough to keep her giggling and cursing at Ayesha who she knew was responsible as all the events were recorded via a hidden camera for Ayesha to monitor her progress

After 2 weeks of this renewed torture Nebula could hardly think straight, her life was now a constant cycle of tickle torture and rest breaks and there was nothing she could do or say to stop this as she continued to carry out her sentence to the psychotic (in her mind at least) Sovereign. Ayesha reviewed the data one evening and was pleased to see Nebula’s profane outbursts had reduced 5% since the introduction of the suit, current projections showed if this level of tickling was kept up then within 4-6 months her violent ways would be gone permanently
“That’s impressive, however I think I can do better!” Ayesha thought to herself as she set out tomorrow’s plan.

Nebula awoke and was surprised to find herself in a different room, rather than the dark chamber this room had wood panelling and paintings on the walls along with numerous shelves of books and several large candles lighting the room, she was tied spread eagled to a large round bed with sheets of gold and blue. Soon enough the suit activated focusing only on the soles of her feet making her try and supress her laughter but soon enough the suit began on her underarms as well making her start laughing wildly. After a short spell, they stopped
“Hello Nebula, how are we feeling today?” came Ayesha’s voice as she entered, turning to her left Nebula saw her tormentor standing by the bed with a golden cloak draped around her body fastened with an ornate clasp
“Where are we!” Nebula demanded
“My own private quarters, I decided it would be beneficial to give you a more “intimate” treatment session today.” Hearing this Nebula got defensive and began struggling at her bonds
“YOU’RE A PSYCHO! WHEN I GET OUT OF THIS SUIT I’M GONNA….” she was cut off as the suit adjusted itself to gag her but she still kept screaming and refused to let play along with whatever this gold-plated bitch had planned
“Now, now I’m trying to help you Nebula, if you’ll let me” she said as Nebula continued trying to scream through her gag while Ayesha undid the clasp on her cloak allowing it to fall off her graceful shoulders revealing her nude, golden body, Nebula looked at her in shock “But it seems you still need further work”
“WHTS WRNG WFTH YU?” Nebula tried to say while being totally caught off guard by Ayesha’s nudity
“You should consider yourself privileged you know, very few beings have had the pleasure of seeing me like this”
“GT AWY FRM MF!!!!!!!” she growled as Ayesha gently stroked her face

Ayesha just ignored her as she walked to the foot of the bed and programmed the suit to open up below her ankles exposing her bare feet, Nebula growled angrily as Ayesha slowly started to gently kiss them but instead of her normal torturous attacks however she just kept on slowly kissing and caressing every spot of her blue soles, Nebula sound that this felt nice compared to the normal tickling she would be receiving but she still tried to pull away from Ayesha’s tongue without much success, Ayesha then activated to suit to vibrate all over her entire body on its lowest setting to massage her just as she started kissing each of Nebula’s toes one by one. She took note of how Nebula’s reactions had slowly begun to change and it was clear she was enjoying this with no screaming or swearing but rather she was moaning lightly.
“You know Nebula,” *KISS* “If you want,” *KISS* “I could arrange for you,” *KISS* “To have treatments like this every day,” *KISS* “Instead of the tickling sessions” *KISS* she paused as she moved over to the other foot and resumed the kissing
*KISS* “What do,” *KISS* “You think,” *KISS* “Of” *KISS* “That?” *KISS* she looked up and saw Nebula nodding so she removed the suits gag with the remote
“Well?” she asked hopefully as Nebula took a deep breath
“QU’VATLH!” she screamed with a smug grin, she took great comfort in the shocked look on Ayesha’s face “You think I’m gonna fall for that crap you bitch!?”

Ayesha simply sighed as she stood up and spoke, trying to hide her anger at Nebula’s insolence
“Very well, in that case from tomorrow I’m going to increase to length of your sessions AGAIN but for tonight I’m going to have some fun with you completely off the record, you’ll find that however cruel you think I have been in the past you will find out the I can be even worse!” before Nebula could protest about this the suit’s gag returned in place and her feet were covered up again, Ayesha then climbed onto the bed and laid down next to Nebula, her golden skin contrasting with the black suit Nebula wore, Ayesha held the remote right up to her angry blue face
“Hmm, soooooo many options” she said teasingly, “Let’s try this one first” Nebula tried to scream as the suit activated its highest setting all over her feet which were still sensitive from Ayesha’s earlier worship. Despite knowing it was useless she still instinctively opened and closed her toes to try and catch the micro balls and stop them but it was impossible, as this was going on Ayesha also opened the suit at her navel and began running her nails and tongue all over her belly button causing Nebula to try and swear at Ayesha but to her frustration she was just ignored

After a while the tickling ceased and Ayesha climbed on top of Nebula, she then pressed the remote and the micro balls activated to slowly torture her breasts starting with light, teasing tickles before switching to the hardest tickling mode and back again at random intervals, after an hour of this incessant torture Nebula was sobbing for mercy through the gag
“You know it’s a shame you rejected my offer before, otherwise you wouldn’t have to be in this situation now” Ayesha said softly as she wiped away tears from Nebula’s cheeks before stopping the suit, removing the gag and opening it up to expose her breasts that had turned a light shade of pink from all the tickling. Ayesha then began kissing her breasts and nibbling lightly on her nipples
“MMMM isn’t this better? Wouldn’t you rather have THIS kind of pleasure everyday instead?”
“GGRRRR, FUUCKKK YOOUU!!!!” Nebula said as best she could, she was completely worn out now but had no idea what Ayesha had planned for her, she then screamed as Ayesha bit down on her left nipple for her insolence
“Oh well, your choice. You really are stubborn but I have all the time in the universe to break you, maybe then you will learn to appreciate me. I may even keep you here as my own personal pet”
“NEVMMMFFFFF!!!” Nebula shouted as the gag returned while the suit also completely covered her whole face effectively blindfolding her, she began trying to scream as the suit enveloped her
“Oh don’t worry my dear, the suit is permeable so you can still breath” Ayesha said as she went back to kissing and groping her breasts to the sound of Nebula’s muffled screams

Sometime later Ayesha climbed off Nebula and recovered her breasts in the suit before deactivating the micro balls tickling her feet, she then leaned in close whispered in Nebula’s ear
“I know you can hear me my pet, you probably think I don’t have anything left in my arsenal to use on you but you would be wrong …. allow me to demonstrate!” she sat down on a chair, made herself comfortable and pressed a bug red button on the remote, a few seconds later Nebula screamed in anguish as the micro balls started vibrating around her pubic area
“MMFFFFTTTME!!!!!!!” she tried to scream as her body began writhing around at this new type of torture. Ayesha watched her intently, she had ensured that this area had not been tickled at all previously despite her scans showing just how sensitive Nebula was down there, it had been her trump card since the beginning to finally break her and now was the time to play it! Nebula meanwhile kept moving around to try in vain to get the suit as the micro balls continued to tease all around her mound. Having never really had time for relationships or lovers she was very sensitive there, a fact which surprised even her as the suit micro balls continued to pulsate in unison, the fact the Ayesha was no doubt watching her as this happened only added to her frustration

After a while Nebula began to feel a new sensation building slowly within her, she recognised it as an orgasm and couldn’t believe that the suit was doing this to her, she began to grind her hips around in frustration as the feeling grew and grew, then without warning the suit also began teasing her nipples as well on a low setting making her cry out in anguish
“AARRGGGHH SHE’S INSANE!” Nebula thought in horror as her body began to get overwhelmed with the sensations as the suit also started focusing directly on her clit, teasing her as gently as a feather stroke running over her. By now Nebula was right on the edge of an orgasm, she could feel it … just a few more seconds and….!
“MMMFFFF!!!!!!!!” She cried out like a banshee as the entire suit stopped dead all at once leaving her teetering on the brink of climaxing, with all her senses covered she tried to blindly move around enough to reach an orgasm but there was nothing to press against to do so, she continued writhing around without any success until she felt something cold press against her mound – an index finger
“Seems you’re having a bit of trouble Nebula” Ayesha said mockingly
“HMMMBTCH!!!!” She tried screaming out
“Well this BITCH” she said with added emphasis “Is the only person in the universe who can give you what you desire, that is if I want to”

Nebula balked at this statement, she hated this woman even more than her own sister Gamora and now after all the humiliations she had been forced to suffer at her hands she still wanted more from her? Nebula wanted to tear her head off but the immediate problem was the burning sensation within her, all she cared for right now was getting a release, but to do that she would have to play along with Ayesha’s game
“WHTDYUWNT?” she growled at the Sovereign
“Simple Nebula, I want you to beg me for an orgasm” Nebula thought for a moment, she was steadfast about not submitting to this damn woman but the tension between her legs was so bad….
“MMFCKYU!!!!!!” she finally shouted, it was risky but if she could just ignore the orgasm building within her…. “MMFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she suddenly cried as she felt Ayesha begin to use her finger to slowly trace along the edges of her sensitive mound through the thin suit covering her, then the suit started teasing her nipples again as well

Nebula’s body gyrated from side to side as her head began swimming while her body was slowly tormented by both Ayesha’s and the suits touch, slowly another orgasm built up, she was close to climaxing then ….
“MMMFFFCKR!!!!!!” she wailed as Ayesha stopped both the suit and her orgasm once again
“No no Nebula, I already said I want you to beg me for it, only then will you be granted a release. And I have allllllllll night to play with your delicious body over and over again!” Ayesha taunted with a laugh, she waited for a few minutes until Nebula’s hips stopped moving around and began teasing her again, this time she made the suit open up around her clit and started running a large purple feather against it
“MFHAHANOOOO!!!!” Nebula shivered and laughed simultaneously as the tip of the feather brushed against her, she would never have guessed that her clit would ticklish but this bitch had found out it was and was using her own body against her!
“Seems to me you’re really enjoying this, look how turned on you” Ayesha said in a teasing voice as she noticed how wet the feather soon was “I wonder how many more strokes it will take for you to orgasm Nebula? Two? Five? Ten?”
“MFSTPP! STP! PLS!!!!!!!!” Nebula squealed as her body began to shake violently against the intrusive feather, then she threw her head back as she felt Ayesha’s cold palm press down hard against her tormented mound
“Uh uh, not yet!” she said in an authoritative tone
“HLP!!!!!! SMNE HLP MF!!!!!!!!” Nebula cried out in anguish
“No one’s coming to help you Nebula, it’s just you and me!” Ayesha said with an evil laugh “I can even make this tomorrow’s session if needed, that way no one will disturb us!” after a brief pause she brought the feather back and after a few more strokes on her clit Nebula was once more brought to the edge of an orgasm when once again she refused to beg Ayesha and it was pulled away at the last second making her cry out in a mix of laughter, moaning and pure anguish

This orgasm denial torture continued for over an hour as Ayesha kept playing with Nebula’s body, constantly teasing her with various types of feathers, the body suit, her tongue and a mix of different sized vibrators. Sometimes she would also play with her inner thighs, feet, breasts and nipples as well and with Nebula almost totally encased in the suit she had no idea where the next tickle attack or bit of worship would might from. Each time Nebula would be brought close to climaxing and Ayesha would wait for her to beg, when this didn’t happen she would pull her away at the last possible moment to ruin her attempted orgasm, soon Nebula’s clit was so swollen and sensitive from the prolonged torture that the lightest touch would almost instantly bring her to an orgasm straight away but still none was permitted. Ayesha expertly played with her helpless prisoner while also taking out her own frustrations on Nebula’s refusal to break from her time in custody

Nebula was a complete, sobbing wreck as once more another orgasm slipped away from her desperate body when Ayesha pulled a large vibrator away just before she could climax and she let out another a howl of frustration, she had lost count of how many times this had now happened. Her body was drained and her resistance was shattered, she didn’t care about anything else anymore except being allowed to finally, even if it meant begging her enemy. As much as she hated the very thought she couldn’t take it anymore. As she felt the tip of a large golden plume begin to stroke against her inner thighs she screamed as best she could
“STP!……PLSE!!!!!” and almost instantly the feather was pulled away. Ayesha stood up and walked over to face Nebula before removing the suits blindfold over her tear soaked eyes and bright purple face
“Do you have something to tell me?” She asked while twirling the feather menacingly between her thumb and index finger, there was a long pause as Nebula tried to compose herself and swallow her broken pride
“Plse….lt ne cm!” she finally called out through the gag
“What was that?” Ayesha asked, savouring the moment of victory as she cupped her hand against her ear
“Plse lt ne cm…..Svrign” she repeated with a look of abject defeat
“Well I COULD” she said as she sat back down on her chair “But first you need to do something for me!” Although she didn’t want to say anything out loud Nebula would do anything now if it meant being finally able to complete an orgasm without interruption

Sitting down Ayesha propped both her bare feet up on the bed with her golden soles next to Nebula’s head
“You see as the Sovereign all the people of this planet worship me, so to get what you want you will have to do the same” she said with a wicked smile, Nebula was shocked at this!
“MF PLS! EM BGING YUF!!!!” she tried to plead with Ayesha as she had already done what Ayesha has asked and all she wanted to do was cum already! She let out a yelp as the suit began teasing her nipples once again
“Better make your choice quickly before I devote the rest of the night to keep holding you on the edge over and over again!” Ayesha said with a smirk as she wiggled her toes about and flexed her soles. Nebula knew she couldn’t go through that again….and she was so close now…… finally she nodded her head meekly

The suits teasing stopped and the gag disappeared letting her open and close her mouth for the first time in what felt like an eternity
“Don’t keep me waiting my pet” Ayesha called out as she put her toes right by Nebula’s face. She began by kissing the toes on her right foot, as she expected they were cold to the touch like the rest of Ayesha’s body. Her feet were quite large (about a human size 11) and in perfect condition like the rest of her, she had deep, wrinkled arches and long, unpolished toes, her soles practically shone in the light
“Now come on, I know you can do better than that!” Ayesha said after watching Nebula’s half-hearted attempt to worship her, she held the remote up menacingly which forced Nebula to start planting longer, more attentive kisses on all her toes followed by sucking on her big toe, then she moved on to the ball of her foot and the arch. Ayesha moved her foot around for her pet to worship when needed, making sure Nebula kissed every inch of her foot before pulling it back so her left foot could have a turn. Every kiss was like a dagger in Nebula’s heart as she serviced her hated enemy, but she kept on going by reminding herself just how much she desperately needed to cum and that Ayesha was the only one who could provide that

“MMMMM you’re very good at that you know” Ayesha said with a warm sigh as Nebula finally completed worshiping her golden soles “Are you sure you haven’t done that before?” Nebula ignored the question as she let out another moan of anguish as the teasing on her nipples returned and quickly began building her up towards yet another climax
“I bet your desperate for this aren’t you my pet?”
“Yes….my Sovereign” Nebula said doing her best to hide her hatred of this woman
“Very well, since you did such a good job you deserve a reward”
She walked over to Nebula’s womanhood and crouched down, the Nebula let out a gasp as she felt Ayesha’s cold tongue start to lick against her hyper-sensitive clit
“OHHHHH!! OHHHHHH! YE-YES! YES! YES! DON’T, DON’T STOP!!!!!! YES! YES! YES! YEES! YEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!! OOHHHH YEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” She screamed at the top of her lungs as Ayesha finally pushed her over to edge to a colossal orgasm, her whole body shook as wave after wave of pleasure surged through her after so many denials. Her back arched and her toes curled up as she continued to orgasm over and over so many times that she practically lost count. Once she was finally done she fell back on the soft bed in a state of pure bliss, she didn’t care where she was or what she had to endure to get here, there was nothing in this moment beyond her own pleasure. Ayesha meanwhile opened up the whole suit so Nebula was left completely nude except for the wrist & ankle cuffs still on her holding her down to the bed. Ayesha then climbed into the bed with her and kissed her gently on the lips
“Good girl Nebula, very good” she purred in delight but Nebula, being totally spent had already fallen fast asleep, her body having been completely drained from the evenings session

The next morning however Nebula realised things hadn’t changed, she was back in her cell but now the suit had locked her arms in place like a strait jacket, after being taken to the chamber she saw Ayesha in her own normal place ready and waiting
“What’s going on?” She asked, “I thought we were done with this now?”
“Oh, my no! Last night was more of a test than anything, you’ve still got a sentence to complete. Once you’ve completed that maybe then we can have some more fun”
“YOU LYING BITCH!” Nebula screamed to Ayesha, “I DID WHAT YOU ASKED FOR NOW STOP THIS STUPID THERAPY ALREADY!!!!” Her eyes burned with hate to her foe who just stood there calmly
“Hmm, that didn’t take you long”
“What does that mean!?”
“I figured you were lying when you submitted to me last night, I wanted to test you to see how genuine you really were and you failed” she picked up a bottle of oil and the toe rings as approached Nebula’s feet which the suit slowly uncovered
“And lying to the Sovereign is a punishable offence with a sentence of 5 years!” she began placing the toe rings on Nebula as she began to beg for mercy
“WHAT? OH NO! PLEASE DON’T! I DIDN’T MEAN IT! PLEASE MY SOVEREIGN!” but she was soon gagged again as she felt the toe rings lock her feet in place and oil slowly start to be poured over her soles
“I hope you enjoyed last night Nebula, because that’s the last bit of pleasure you’re going to have for a very long, long time!” with that she began raking her nails over the delicious blue soles to the wonderful sound of Nebula’s laughter

ONE MONTH LATER

Nebula sat in her cell having just been returning by the cleaning bot, she tried to ignore the suits light teasing of her clit that was always there, always bringing her to the edge before stopping short. She couldn’t remember how long it had been since that night in Ayesha’s bedroom when she had last orgasmed, or even how long she had now been trapped on this planet! The days just blurred together as her life was a constant cycle of tickling, teasing, eating and sleeping either in this cell or in the chamber with Ayesha who continued to come up with new and inventive ways to tickle torture her. Even the guards were no longer there as she was now always taken to and from the sessions by the cleaning bot, she even missed screaming at the guards but that was impossible anyway as she was always gagged while in her cell. She laid down on her small cot that served as her bed and tried again to free her arms from the strait jacket style bindings to try and make herself orgasm but it was impossible to break out of the suit
“Got to escape……” she thought weakly to herself as she felt another orgasm be pulled away from her making her groan in agony as the suits micro balls powered down

She then heard footsteps approach and then voices, she was too tired to stand but one sounded…. familiar
“…Our facility is state of the art, we have never had a single escape from here”
“Very impressive” came a new voice, Nebula recognised it…. It was Gamora! Nebula couldn’t believe it as Ayesha and Gamora soon stood outside her cell
“As you can see the prisoner is kept in a docile state most of the time with low level EMP’s to prevent her cybernetics from activating. She is kept alone as she is too violent to allow with the general prison population.” Gamora looked at her sister, despite their years of animosity she felt sad at seeing her like this. She then turned and shook Ayesha’s hand
“As agreed, the Guardians of the Galaxy will protect your planet and the Anulax batteries in exchange for Nebula being turned over to us”
“Agreed” She said as Gamora went back down the hall to prepare for battle with the Guardians, Ayesha locked the suit in place so Nebula couldn’t move and entered the cell
“It seems that I will no longer be your caretaker Nebula, you see your sister is here to take you back to Xander to face trial for your earlier crimes” Nebula smirked at the Sovereign
“YR FKD NW!” she growled “I WL RTRN AMF FKKIN KLL YU!”
“That’s very doubtful, although it would be improper for you to talk about what’s happened here” she pulled out a small device and began pressing buttons
“WT AR YU DNG?!” she growled
“Simple really, your core memories are stored in your cybernetically enhanced brain, I am reprogramming it slightly”
“WHT!?”
“Yes, you see I want you to remember what you have experienced here but now you won’t be able to speak about it, when anyone asks you all you will say is that you went through behavioural adjustment therapy by a skilled psychotherapist”
“YU BTCH!!!!!!!” she cried out as she felt her mind slowly be altered, when she tried to say anything about the last few months her mouth went dry and so lost the ability to communicate what had really happened, Ayesha grabbed her chin and raised it up so their eyes met
“That’s SOVEREIGN to you!” she said wickedly

Soon after the Guardians defeated the invader and Nebula was led away in chains to their ship as Ayesha watched them depart
“I shall be retiring early tonight” she told her guards as she walked into the empty chamber, holding a small blob containing the TIXAL suit she had removed from Nebula before she left.
“Computer, activate subject NT2” there was a chime as a panel in the wall opened and a perfect copy of a completely naked Nebula walked in and stood before her, exact down to every last detail
“Who am I?” she asked it
“You are….my Sovereign” the being responded in Nebula’s exact voice
“Excellent, get on the table” she commanded as the copy did so. She then placed the TIXAL suit on her which instantly enveloped her whole body from her neck to her ankles before walking over to her blue soles
“Now then let’s see how well I copied her” she said as she began running a feather across them making the copy begin laughing instantly “Seems I did a good job! You and I are going to have A LOT of fun together!”

Epilogue
After Nebula & The Guardians of the Galaxy worked together and defeated Ego the Living Planet they had agreed to let Nebula go in exchange for her assistance, boarding a small space ship she entered the co-ordinates for the Sovereign home world
“I hope you’re ready Ayesha because I’m coming for you!” she thought to herself, remembering the humiliations she had suffered “And everything you did to me will be repaid 1000 times over!” and with that she blasted off to face an unsuspecting Sovereign

THE END?

*picks jaw up from the floor* damn, that was intense. And I'm not complaining. Very nice work! ��

*Tries to give a standing ovation, but knees give out. The result ends up sounding more like a golf clap. Takes a moment to gather strength and leaps to feet to do it properly.*

*picks jaw up from the floor* damn, that was intense. And I'm not complaining. Very nice work! ��

Thanks alot, glad you enjoyed it ;-)

*Tries to give a standing ovation, but knees give out. The result ends up sounding more like a golf clap. Takes a moment to gather strength and leaps to feet to do it properly.*

I'm glad to see you liked it! ;-)

Great work.Very nice story.

Thanks alot :)

Thank you very much ;-)

Absolutely fantastic! Hope you do write a sequel with Nebula's revenge. Maybe Gamora can participate as well somehow haha. So hot! xD

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back