• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenni The Clown: Whisper To A Scream F/M

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
Hello, Jenni fans. This started out as a commission, but I tweaked it here and there and have decided to post it to this page. This feels to me like a genuine Jenni story and it was a great excuse to do call backs to earlier Jenni adventures throughout the years. I hope you enjoy!

Damon had no problem with having to spend the weekend with his cousin, Jenni. They were cousins through marriage, rather than blood. On the contrary. He wished he could spend more time with her. She was fun. She was the kind of older cousin who let him watch R rated movies and eat junk food, pinky swearing with him to not tell his parents. Of course, that was when he was younger. He had just turned 18 a few weeks ago. He hadn't seen her much in the last couple of years, so he was admittedly a bit bummed out when she told him that she had to go to someone's house for a session. He knew that her work as a psychologist was important, but the timing still sucked.

Damon took a drink from his 20 ounce Pepsi, pausing his video game to do so. Killing zombies was fun, but it gets old after a couple hours or so without break. He put down his controller, which was fairly low on battery anyways, and got up off of the couch. He bent down to scratch an itch near his ankle, a simple task since he had opted to wear shorts that day. He knew that Jenni didn't want him leaving the house until she got home, so he decided to walk through the house for a bit to stretch his legs.

Jenni liked clowns. She always had. In fact, from what Damon had been told, she worked as one from time to time. It wasn't difficult for him to imagine her doing it. She had always been full of energy and loved making people laugh. Her numerous wall posters of Bozo, Pagliacci, and other famous clown figures were enough evidence of her fixation (some would call it obsession). Damon walked into the back room of the house and saw a door which he could only imagine led to the basement. It was locked.

“Hey, no fair.” He uttered as he tried in vain to jiggle the knob. He was a clever boy, and he knew his cousin fairly well. The answer to his dilemma rested underneath a small statue of Harley Quinn. He lifted the statue, retrieved the key, and opened the door, heading down a staircase into the basement.

Damon walked into the room in the basement at the bottom of the stairs and the shock of what was inside, knocked him backwards onto his butt. He got back on his feet and walked in, feeling like one of the children discovering Willy Wonka's factory. This room, which Jenni would have simply called her Playroom if you had asked her, was made up almost like an oddball doctor's office, but with a number of feathers and other objects hanging on the walls. Damon also saw a bulletin board with a collection of charts. Each one depicted a male of female form, with certain areas colored in, as if to show levels of something. Damon couldn't help but notice that the feet, underarms, and groins of almost every chart were red. Some of them had names on them to, with little notes written on them.

“Kat seemed especially responsive on her buttocks and under her arms, though additional teasing was required.”

“Can't decide if the Q Tip worked better on Barry's scrotum or if more testing is needed.”

“Despite Steven's outfit being of some difficulty, his nipples proved quite sensitive. Will resume beta testing on new oil mixtures.”

Damon didn't know what to think. He saw a small laptop on a counter at the left side of the room. He walked up to it and tried to access it. A password was required. Damn. Damon tried a couple of different options. He wasn't getting anywhere. He looked up at the wall of feathers. Ah. He typed in FeatherClown1 and the laptop responded. The wallpaper was an image of a woman's painted, smirking face. It was Jenni. She was coated in clown facepaint. There were three folders available. One said “Men”. Another said “Women”, and the final folder simply said “Downloads”. He selected the Men folder and saw a series of video files with different names. He clicked on one to open the file.

The video showed a man in black, with a black ski mask on. He looked like a burglar and was restrained to the chair in the center of the room with his shoes and socks off. Damon also saw Jenni. She was in full clown costume. She said something to the man about cleaning his feet and Damon watched as she scrubbed the man's soles and toes, clearly tickling him as he tried not to laugh.

Damon opened another video. The man in this one was dressed almost like a superhero. Jenni once again had him tied to the chair and was cooing at him while tickling his stomach. Damon felt himself getting aroused while watching her work these men over. His cell phone vibrated in his pocket. He looked to see that Jenni had just texted him saying that she was on her way home. Damon quickly shut off the computer and left the room as he had found it.

It was later that night, and Damon had said nothing to his older cousin about what he had discovered earlier in her basement. He had even returned the key to it's place under the Harley Quinn statue. He sat beside her on the couch as they watched Fright Night, and old 80's vampire movie that Jenni had kept insisting he needed to see. Once the movie was over, Jenni turned to him.

“Pretty good, huh?”

“Yeah, for the 80's I guess.” He answered, not looking at her.

“Ready for part 2?” She asked hopefully.

“Jenni...” He struggled to get the words out. “I, uh... I saw what was in your basement.”

The color left Jenni's face for a moment.

“When did this happen?” She took a drink of her Bud Light, seemingly needing the alcohol to discuss such things with Damon.

“This afternoon.” He said. “Please don't be mad. I got bored. I found the key under your Harley statue. I saw the videos.”

When he said that last part, Jenni nearly choked on her beer. She looked at him with wide eyes, not knowing quite what to say.

“You did what?” She sounded angry. Damon had never known her to get angry.

“I want you to do it to me.” He blurted out. It took Jenni a little bit to process all of this.

“You want me to do what to you, exactly?” She cocked an eyebrow.

“I want you to tie me up and tickle me.” He said, blushing hard.

“Damon, those things you saw... you wouldn't be able to take it.” Jenni told him in a matter of fact tone. “I am not saying that to be mean or anything, but let's face it: You are far too ticklish for me. I am not some girl from your high school who simply pokes you in the ribs as a flirt. Men and women have paid me to break them with it. I've made people cry and scream with these fingers. I remember how ticklish you used to be. I would destroy you.”

He thought about it for a minute.

“I want you to.” He decided.

“No, Damon.” She told him. “Let's just watch another movie.”

“Oh, come on.” He begged. “Hey, you used to like it when I rubbed your feet, right?” Damon got down on the floor and pulled Jenni's sandals off. She almost pulled her feet away, but when he started rubbing, she sank back into the couch, enjoying the attention. He used to rub her feet all of the time when he was little and she babysat for him. It felt wonderful then and it felt wonderful now. Like every woman, there was a part of Jenni that loved being pampered. She soon felt his lips as he kissed her feet, worshiping her. It tickled a bit, and she bit her lip as she smiled. She looked down at him. This boy that looked so thin, so submissive, so... ticklish...

“Please...” He pleaded, looking up at her.

“I'll be right back.” She said as she pulled her feet away and walked into the kitchen. She walked right back into the living room, holding a small, ziplock bag of something in one hand and something metal in the other. She placed the metal object down on the couch but sat on it before Damon could figure out what it was. “Now if we do this, we do it my way. You don't tell ANYBODY about it.” She stroked his side and smiled when he tried to pull away. “I'm gonna get you. Oh yes.”

She pulled a little bit of what looked like powdered sugar and blew it in Damon's face. What Damon didn't know is that the substance was some of Lily's knockout dust. Damon instantly began to feel dizzy. He collapsed onto the couch. Jenni took hold of his wrists and bound them with the cuffs that she had been sitting on. She then picked him up, a simple task with him being as skinny as he was, and carried him into the bedroom.

Jenni laid him down on her huge bed. He was out cold. Jenni wanted this to be just like any other session. The clothes would have to go. She pulled off his shoes and socks carefully, as not to wake him yet. She unbuttoned, unzipped, and pulled off his shorts and underwear. Finally, she lifted his upper body, holding him lovingly as she pulled his tee shirt off over his head. He didn't wake up, and he was now naked as a newborn babe. Though Jenni had never thought of her cousin in a sexual sense, this was different. This was play. His slim figure and hefty endowment did not escape her eyes. She decided to test him. She lifted his right ankle gently and poked under his big toe. The other toes wiggled even though he wasn't conscious. She drew a circle around his bellybutton about an inch off, and his lips curled. Jenni grinned. He was every bit as ticklish as he used to be, back in the good old days when she used to sit on him, trapping his arms beneath her knees and making him beg through teary eyes.

Jenni flung open her sliding closet door, and picked out a yellow and orange clownsuit. It had cost her nearly 130 bucks at a local costume shop when she bought it, but it had lasted a few years, so she looked back on it as a great investment. She pulled out some paints from a drawer in her vanity and painted her face. By this point in time in her life, she could do it relatively quickly. She painted a blue feather image on each of her cheeks, applied some ruby red lipstick, and masterfully painted on her eyeshadow.

Next, Jenni walked towards her dresser, opening three different drawers. What best to tie him with? He was so short that spreading him out and binding him to the corners of the bed would be impossible with a neck tie, even though she had a couple that various men had left behind in her home. She had some nylons, but she wasn't quite sure if they would hold. To the best of her memory, Damon was quite a wiggleworm. And she didn't want him getting free. Jenni decided on two leather belts for his feet, and two satin scarves for his wrists. She bound his feet first. A dark brown belt connected his left ankle to the nearest post, and a black one secured his right ankle in a similar manner.

The scarves were a bit trickier. Some knot-work was required. Of course, Jenni had become quite skilled with knots. Damon was right handed. So tying his left wrist with a simple bowline would be sufficient enough. His right hand needed something a little more special. She recalled a specific method called the Merovingian knot, a method of doing up a necktie for the Merovingian character in the Matrix films. She attempted this with the scarf and it looked immaculate. She had just finished securing the right wrist when she heard Damon mumble underneath her. She looked down at him, which wasn't easy with her boobs in the way.

“Hey there, sweetie.” She looked down on him with a warm smile.

“Jenni?”

“That's me. Jenni The Clown! What? You thought it would just be another tickle fight like we used to have? No. You wanted Jenni, and you're gonna get Jenni.” Her statement sounded more than a little bit like a threat. “You know me, Hon, I love to clown around. Hahaha.”

Damon realized that he was naked and tied down. He tried to pull at his arms and legs.

“I think you'll find that escape is quite impossible.” She said. “You wanted a tickling. And you're gonna get a tickling. Now if I remember correctly, you are a real sucker for tickle talk.” She hovered over him like a predator, eying his nude form. “For instance...” She wiggled her fingers above his thighs “A CooOOOOooochie coochie COO!” Her fingers nimbly tickled the tops of his thighs.

Damon tried to squirm away. When that obviously didn't work, he pursed his lips together with the strength of all of the muscles in his face.

“Tickle Tiiiickle... Don't worry, Jenni will get you.” She recalled that his knees used to be a hot spot when he was little. “How about these two little radio knobs? Think I could find a good station?” She put her fingers down around his kneecaps, and turned her wrists as if she was tuning a radio. He tried to kick and Jenni teased him. “That's not going to help youuuuu...” She began goosing his knees and the areas just above them.

Damon's cheeks were turning funny colors as he tried to fight off the sensations.

“You know what the most fun thing about tickling somebody is?” Jenni asked him. “It's that once they start laughing, they can't stop. They laugh and laugh and eventually, they reach a place, mentally speaking, where they enter a specific mindset. Once they are there, everything is funny to them. I could read you names out of a phone book and you would think it was hilarious, even if it was between tickle attacks. Your mind surrenders to the tickle, and your body becomes my playground. It's just a matter of getting that first giggle. And I think I will get that giggle if I look for it down by your feet.”

He looked up at her pleadingly.

“And it seems like you agree...” She moved down the mattress, laying herself down on top of him, and resting her breasts between his legs. Her fingers started to scuttle along his arches and he let go.

“Hehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehhehe.”

“Yep yep. The tootsies always get 'em.” She laughed. “Tickle Tiiiiiiiiiickle...”

“Hehehehhehehehehhehe stohohoohp hahahahahahhahahahha.

Jenni unleashed a flurry of calculated tickles. She pressed and rubbed the centers of his soles with her thumbs. She scratched at his heels. She poked under his toes. All the while, she teased him relentlessly.

“Gitchy gitchy... Imma git those toes! Imma git em! Tickle tickle tickle! You still have such a cute laugh when you are tickled. What if I piggy this toe over here? Oh? Oh yeah? Well, I better do it again.”

Underneath her body, she felt his penis start to grow against her tummy. She didn't pay it any mind though. She just kept tickling.

“Tickle bugs, ATTACK!” She scampered her fingers all over his bare feet and he laughed helplessly.

“HAHhAhahhahahHahAHhAhHAhHHAhAHHAhAHhAHhhAHAHhahahhAhHAhAHhAhAHA!”

Jenni continued for a bit, before stopping. To Damon, it felt like years.

“Still want this?” Jenni asked him, like a parent with their child in the store, making sure that they wanted a specific toy before buying it.

“What do you mean?” He asked.

“I mean, that was only the beginning. It was just your feet. Normally when I tickle, I tickle everywhere. Now that you have had a taste of it, do you want to continue?” She smirked. “Or are you chicken?”

“I'm not a chicken!” He snapped back defiantly. “And you are like, the worst tickler in the world!” As soon as he had said that, and looked at her face, he knew it was a mistake.

“Oh? Am I, now?” She asked, looking deep into his eyes. “You and I both know where you are ticklish, and that your feet are only moderately sensitive. Should I move on to more... delicate... areas?”

“You don't scare me.” He responded.

“Oh baby...” She cooed. “I don't wanna scare you. I want to make you laugh.” She scritched her nails in gentle motions across his lower tummy, a spot she remembered him always having trouble with.

“Hehehehehhehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehe...”

“That's it. There's a good boy, now.” She tickled all over his tummy. “A-Coochie coochie coo.” She trilled lightly, as if speaking to an infant, while she tickled his bellybutton and the surrounding areas. “A-Ticky ticky tickle...”

Jenni realized how much Damon was loving his torture. She grabbed his sides and wiggled her fingers, and he bounced up and down in response.

“You like when Jenni tickles you, don't you? Especially when you are tied down and can't move. I think you like when she tickle tickle tickles you. She makes you giggle. She makes you hard.” Damon looked down at his erection. “She tickles your tummy. She's such a card. When she goes for you ribs, she'll catch you off guard!” Jenni laughed at her rhyme as she pitter pattered her fingertips up his ribs and into his underarms.

“HHHAAHAAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHA!”

“There's the spot! Tickle tickle tickle!” She massaged under his arms with her thumbs. “You're so ticklish. Just like a little baby!”

“NOHOHOOHHOOHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHHOOHHO”

“Yes...” She hissed. “So helpless. So ticklish. Nice and exposed, all ready for me to play upon your flesh until you lose your mind. Gitchy gitchy!” She focused on his underarms, knowing she could break him. Her fingers twirled, and poked, and wiggled, and stroked, and...

“I GIVE UHUHHUHUHUUHUHHUUHUHHUUHPPPP!!! PLEASE STOHHOOHHOHOOHOHOHHOOHHOOHOHHOHOOHOHOHOHHOOHOHPPPPPP!!!”

Jenni obliged, watching the tears roll down his face.

“I told you that you were too ticklish to stand my touch.” She reminded him. You couldn't take my tickles back then, and you can't take them now. Admit it.”

“Okay. Okay.” He panted, conceding. “I admit it... I can't take it...” he looked heartbroken. He had been so sure that he would be able to hold out against her. Jenni suddenly felt sorry for him.

“There there, now.” She stroked his cheek, wiping away a tear. “Don't feel bad. I have broken men and women who hardly ever laughed at all. You never stood a chance. But you tried. And you held out for a long time. Longer than some others have, that's for sure. On the other hand, I never even got to certain areas that tend to be the worst on a guy.”

“What are you talking about?” He wore a mask of befuddlement.

“Well, I mean, down there.” She motioned her brow with a twitch towards his groin and he shivered and gasped. “Yeah, that's what I mean.”

“One of the notes I saw in the basement...” Damon thought back, “It said something about you using a Q Tip on a... well...”

“A scrotum. You can say it.” Jenni was quite blunt. Damon blushed. “Damon, Erogenous zones are extremely ticklish. It's because of the sheer number of nerves. If a woman knows what she is doing, she can take that and use it as a powerful weapon on a man.”

“I am scared.” He confessed. “But I am also... curious.”

“Are you now?” She snickered. “Well, it works better if you are aroused. You had quite a stiffy going earlier. I bet a few light tickles could bring it back.” Her fingertips found his nipples and treated them to light caresses. He immediately started giggling.

“Hehehehehehehhe...”

“That's right. Feel the touch. Feel the tickle.” She purred. “A touch so light but a sensation that completely takes over your mind and moves your soul.” She dragged her fingers along his tummy and sides. “A touch that brings men and women alike to their knees but makes you laugh like a child. Tickle tickle tiiiiii-CKLE!” She taunted. She watched his penis rise as she poked around his bellybutton and cooed at him. Soon he was at full erection. “Well, that didn't take long at all.” She unbuttoned her top and let her pumpkin-sized breasts fall out. Damon couldn't help but stare as he trembled.

“Oh my God.” He whispered.

“You can't protect him.” Jenni told Damon. “I know you are a virgin. I know that you can't possibly predict how it will feel when I... tickle!” When she said “tickle”, he shivered again. She pulled something out of a pocket on her costume and turned from him. From what he could see, it looked as though she was putting on a ring, or something. “I've been waiting to try this on somebody. I think this is the perfect opportunity.” She lifted her right hand for him to see. On the index finger was a piece of fingernail armor. A metal talon. But on the very tip, Jenni had glued a very small, pea-sized ball, covered in light fuzz. The thing looked like it could deal a lot of damage to anybody even remotely ticklish. “I call it the Whisper. So soft, so small, but can mean a lot to those who... hear it.”

Damon looked terrified as he watched the grinning, buxom clown lower the Whisper to his groin. She touched it down at the very base, on the underside of the penis, where is met the scrotum.

“Te-heheh...” He gasped out a chuckle.

“Tickle tickle...” She smiled as she dragged the tool up the length of the underside of his penis.

“HehHEhEHhEHHEhEhHEhHEhEhHEhEhEHHEhEHHEhehHEhEhEHhEhE...”

“Tickles like Hell, doesn't it? A-Coochie coochie coooOOOOOOOoooochie...” She sang to him as the Whisper tickled his quivering member and he giggled up a storm. He felt the whisper trace the seam of his scrotum and he screamed.

“NONONONONO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Remember, you wanted this.” She teased. “After the Q tip proved effective on Barry, I had this idea. Now, my finger... my one finger... is the ultimate tickle tool. The Whisper tickled his balls. It tickled the sides, underneath, on top, back and forth from the left ball to the right ball. Each little touch only dragged across a millimeter of skin or two, pinpointing the exact spits that made him beg and plead for mercy.

“Tickle tickle tickle!” She teased him giddily. “Coochie coochie coochie... The big bad clown is making you laugh... You can't stop her. You can't move. You can't...

Damon came. Fresh semen jetted out of him as he squealed and gasped. Jenni's Whisper had done the trick. And now Damon knew what every man and woman who had fallen prey to Jenni knew: That she would always get a laugh, even during orgasm.

Jenni gave him nearly two minutes to recover. She knew he would need about that long. Damon felt weakness overtake him the kind of weakness that set in after a powerful orgasm. Then he felt the Whisper touch along his pantline.

“Gah! Hey Whahahat are you doing?”

“What?” She smiled impishly. “Did you think we were done?

What followed was pure tickle torture. The Whisper traced every inch of his body. Jenni teased him and did not stop until he lost consciousness. Once he was no longer awake, Jenni knew that she had done her job. She had given him the tickling of his life.

Your stories are always amazing! And super f'ing hot! They make me pine for a similar situation to befall myself .. as well as for the fjords.

Thank you for a great story. I love your story´s so much. Can you added a story where the victim is to be forced to sniff stinky, smelly nylons during the tickle torture?.

I generally don't write much foot related stuff in my stories unless it's a commission and part of what the customer wants. It just doesn't appeal to me personally. If you wanted to request a commission, you can do so on my DA page: http://rustynail72486.deviantart.com/

Thank you for a great story. I love your story´s so much. Can you added a story where the victim is to be forced to sniff stinky, smelly nylons during the tickle torture?.

Last edited:
God I LOVE this story! I love Jenni no matter what but this is my favorite one, other than the few she gets tickled in. I would love to be Damon just one time!

Keep it good work!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back