• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Monkey (Magic) on UK's Channel 4 last night

grippedchimp

2nd Level Yellow Feather
I've been staying up late for the entire Easter break. Must be holiday boredom I guess. I decided to watch Monkey last night. As you know, a very funny and darn silly show.

This episode had Pigsy go after a girl who was missing. He transformed into her husband/lover... a human slug (no I don't get it either). Monkey goes in search for Pigsy, but assumes the slug (actually Pigsy in disguise) killed him. He chases after "slug" but the girl blocks Monkey to prevent him going into cave "slug" went in. Monkey then tickles the girl on the ribs. The girl then giggles for a good bit while Monkey and his friend go into the cave for "slug".

Geez, I hope you understood that. And funny how I reported this find on "Monkey"...

I have this episode on tape, and can cap it if anyone wants to see it.
Will do it when I get my capture card back later this week.

That'll be cool if you can cap it for us. BTW, I might draw myself as Monkey one day. That'll be larf, what with the big-ass sideburns and all!

Sure--love to see the clip...if only to find out what the heck Chimp was talking about! ;)

dig dug

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back