• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tabitha's Tease — The Director's Cut!

Robin Wilde

My first erotic novel, Tabitha's Tease, is back in print from Pink Flamingo, with over 10,000 words of new material (more than 90,000 words total)! Here's the link: http://www.pinkflamingo.com/Tabithas-Tease-The-Expanded-Edition-PF6258.htm.

Here's the story of the newest tickle domme at the Tau Zeta Rho sorority house...

The New TZR

Hi! I’m Suzi, and I’m the newest member of Tau Zeta Rho. I guess that means I’m a TZR, right? That’s what boys always tell me when we’ve been petting for a long time and I make them zip it up and leave them all frustrated and horny and everything.

Anyway, I guess you’re wondering how come you’re like all tied up and everything? I mean, it’s obvious you like it at least a little bit…or your cock does, anyway. It’s really hard. Maybe it’s thinking about me petting and stroking it and pulling a wet and sticky mess right out of you. Like that’s ever going to happen in a Tau Zeta Rho fantasy.

Oh? You don’t know about Tau Zeta Rho fantasies? The “TZR” hasn’t given it away already? Well, let me tell you all about us. You see, Tau Zeta Rho is a sorority of Wiccan cockteasing cheerleaders. Yep, that’s right. We use frustrated male sexual energy to perform magick rituals. Pretty cool, huh? Well, I think so, anyway. But then I’m not the one who’s gonna be sexually teased, tickled, tortured, and generally tormented for one whole week without release. *Giggle* Yeah, you heard me. One whole week.

I’ve had my eye on you for a long time. I watched you in class. You’re kinda shy, and easily embarrassed, and I like the way I kept catching you with your tongue nearly hanging out every time you saw me in this cheerleading outfit. Oh, you were just the one, all right. And now you’re in for it. One whole week!

Oh, it’s going to be so much fun to tease you. I’m going to straddle your naked body, my cheerleader panties rubbing up against your hard cock, and lean down with my face inches from yours, so close you can feel my warm breath, and smile wickedly at you while my fingers pinch your nipples. Feel good? Drives you crazy, I can tell.

I love having you so helpless. You know what my favorite thing to do to helpless boys is? Tickle them. That’s right. Struggle to get away. I can feel you quivering as I wiggle my fingers closer and closer to your helpless exposed underarms. Oh, look what even one little finger does! I wonder what ten fingers would do.

Oh, you’re trying sooo hard, but those mean old cuffs won’t let you move very much, will they. I stop tickling you for a moment and let you catch your breath while I watch the fear in your eyes as you await the next torture. My hands are sliding downward. Your vulnerable sides and belly…and lower still.

Yes, try to control yourself. Don’t laugh. Don’t twist and turn in a vain attempt to escape my dancing fingers. Don’t let your face turn purple with frustration as you try to hold the laughter in. You can’t do it, can you. When I want you to laugh, you laugh. Beg and plead for mercy, I’ll only make it worse. And this is just the warmup. One…whole…week. No mercy.

Oh, you’re too funny, gasping for air, nearly passed out. I don’t know whether it’s going to be more fun having you as a tease slave or as a tickle slave…but it’s a long week, and I’m sure there’ll be time for plenty of both.

Dontcha love it? I know you’ve fantasized about me all year, and now here I am in the flesh…well, it’s mostly your flesh, but I’m touching it, right? And you never even thought you’d get that far with me. Imagine what I could do for you right now if I felt nice. Oh, yes. The way your back arches when I give your cock the lightest of feather kisses tells me everything. It would take so little effort to give you the best orgasm of your whole life. Not gonna happen. Sucks to be you.

Oh, did I tell you that you’re going to be shared with the whole cheerleading squad? No? I wonder how that slipped my mind. *Giggle* You’re blushing. That’s sooo cute. Oops! Is your cock starting to drip? Are you thinking about being naked and teased and humiliated by all the mean TZR cheerleaders?
When I tell the girls how ticklish you are, I’m sure they’ll want a turn. There’ll be at least ten girls there, maybe even twenty, and I’m sure five of them could tickle you at a time. Oh, you don’t want me to tell the other cheerleaders how ticklish you are? Are you sure? Forget it. Group tickling is one of Tau Zeta’s favorite activities, and as big a tickle puppy as you’re turning out to be, you’re going to get a lot of it.

But I promise you won’t be tickled all the time. Sometimes you’ll be spanked, maybe across the lap of a cute cheerleader like me, or maybe crawling through a sorority paddle line. We’ll use our magic to seal off your orgasms and practice blowjobs on you. Sounds good, I know, but after an hour of excruciating pleasure without the possibility of orgasm, it starts to get a bit…overwhelming. During my initiation, I had to stay in the dungeons for forty-eight hours. I thought I was going to die from frustration. I can’t imagine a whole week. You won’t have to imagine it either. You’ll get to live it.

I’m going to get to play with all the toys. They keep some fuck toys along with all the tease toys, and maybe I’ll bring you over to watch while I try them out. But I’ll plan some special time with you every day. You’ll never know when.

By the way, when you finish your week here, you’ll be given to me as my own boy-toy, a tease and tickle slave at my beck and call 24/7.

Orgasms? We’ll see.

Attachments

• TabithasTeaseExpandedCover.jpg
    TabithasTeaseExpandedCover.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 181
Good to see your post - I used to be a semi regular at OD but not anymore

As a woman I love your writing style!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back