• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wrestling tickle

pips33pips

TMF Expert
Hello all,

This is my first post to the TMF after being a lurker for quite some time. I hope this is going to the proper forum, if not I apologize. So many people have given so much to this forum and I'd like to make a small contribution. With all the talk about certain clips being available and then never seeing them I'd like to help put some trust back into the tickling community. I have a tape with Hollywood and Vine from GLOW wrestling these two guys dressed in drag (Bambi and Babbette). Anyway, Vine gets put in the turnbuckle and tummy tickled for a bit by one of the 2 guys and the coolest part was the announcer actually announcing that she was getting tickled and deserved it. I also have a scene where Debbie Debutante from the cheerleaders gets her toe bitten by one of the Heavy Metal sisters. No tickling, but it's beautiful shot of her sole. So with all the talk about the Nick clip and JLH clip from Rosie, I would like to make a small splash in the TMF with this. Only problem is that I need to send it to someone who can make the clip. Can I send it to Jeff at MTP?

Please let me know...I promise not to disappoint you guys.

Pips

Welcome, P3P!

Wow...what an entrance!! How about it...can any of our esteemed vidcappers help a brother out?

Bandit

Wow! That sounds awesome! Welcome! That indeed is a giant splash!!

As usual I have to make this offer: I've got a lot of mainstream scenes on videotape and would do a generous trade for these two clips-that's assuming you can make copies! If you're at all interested, drop me a [email protected]

Otherwise, I hope someone can convert these into clips! I know Jeff gets pretty busy! (Jeff, if you do happen to make these into clips-don't forget the Bridget Hall and Goldie clips! I'm still dying to see them!)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back