• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WALLAMP 2017!

BrightEyes1082

Verified
Note: you can view the official event listing on Fetlife and RSVP there as well if you like. Please read the description for more info on how to find out the hotel name :) https://fetlife.com/events/556030

Dates: Oct 6-9, 2017

Location: A hotel in Pottstown, PA, that will be shared with you once you RSVP

Cost: just your hotel and food

Dress code: don't be naked outside the hotel

Description:
Hi everyone! The party is on for 2017 and this time I swear I'll be there! Lyz and I have set the dates and we have a room block at the same place as years past. Please check the Facebook group for more info. As usual there is no fee, just the cost of your hotel room and any food/booze you consume. We encourage people to share rooms to save dollars!

To book the hotel, call them and ask for a room in our block called "Lyz and Amanda." If you need the name of the hotel, please contact myself or Lyz (Skipadeedoodah). If you are brand new to the community and met her through NEST, please message her directly as she can vouch for you. Hotel is pet-friendly and my pups will be in attendance! Can't wait to see all the faces this fall! :D

Love,
Lyz and Amanda

We are not big on a lot of rules here at WALLAMP, but let's face it, there are dickmouths everywhere in the world, so here are some rules anyway:

1. If you're a stranger, as in, you've never met Lyz or Amanda in person, YOU WILL NEED TO BE VETTED FIRST. Fortunately for you, Lyz will be hosting munches in PA this year. If you're not in the area and you've never met us and none of our friends can vouch for you, send Lyz a message telling her why you want to come and how you won't be a fuckass. If you DO turn out to be a fuckass, we will send you on your way after giving you a swirlie.

2. Don't be a fuckass. If you act like a fuckass, we will kick you the fuck out and you will not be invited back.

3. Don't share the hotel location with any fuckasses.

4. Respect the hotel. WALLAMP has always been at this hotel and they like us, and we like them. They enthusiastically welcome us back each year. Don't fuck it up.

5. Be very good to Lyz's kitties and Amanda's puppies if you see them. Or ignore them. If you do anything to them, we will absolutely fucking end you.

6. People walking around barefoot or being tickled in public is not an invitation for you to touch them. That is what fuckasses do. See rule #2 for a refresher on what happens to fuckasses.

7. Just be cool. No drama, no bitchiness. Passive-aggressive behavior will probably be mocked tbh.

8. No registration fee! This also means we provide nothing LOL this is our birthday party and we don't want to do work. Budget your dollars for your own food, booze, and hotel room.

9. Keep your goddamn clothes on outside your hotel room. If you're in someone's room and they whip out D&B, and you do not want, gtfo. We're all adults. Balls happen. But nobody is required to look at them and if you DO take your balls out in front of someone who doesn't wanna see, you're probably a fuckass.

10. If you get drunk, it's at your own fucking risk. We're not your mom or babysitter. We are not DMs. We won't have DMs. We're getting wasted too, so do your shit with that in mind. Also please only drink if you're 21+. We're not tryna break laws.

11. Any fuckassery not previously mentioned, such as stealing, fighting, or doing other shit that pisses us off, is not cool. Don't do it. This is not a cheer-ocracy. We will kick you right the fuck out at our discretion.

We promise, WALLAMP is super chill and fun and we just want everyone to have a good time!

Glad you got around to using the word "fuckassery" by rule 11 LOL. Gotta watch out for those dickmouths and fuckasses.

It's so to-the-point and accurate that I stand humbled by your acuity.

So if I were to attend, I could bring my own two adorable pooches?

You could! However, just know that one of mine is aggressive with other dogs and so no other dogs will be allowed on one side of the party suite. This year Lyz and I decided to get adjoining rooms so we'll have more space, so I will be keeping mine separate from any other dogs just so there are no issues. :)

You could!

Great, I'll count on them to hold conversations for me. #pathetic

However, just know that one of mine is aggressive with other dogs and so no other dogs will be allowed on one side of the party suite. This year Lyz and I decided to get adjoining rooms so we'll have more space, so I will be keeping mine separate from any other dogs just so there are no issues. :)

Thanks for the notice. One of my little dogs is all tough-guy too, at least when he's around home and defending his territory. Away from here, though, he's out of his element and timid as can be. No idea where he gets that from. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hey, I get it! My dogs make a great buffer LOL. We actually decided to have 3 adjoining suites for Saturday night! We will have 2 on Friday night. We will all make it work!

Hooray! The more the merrier! Glad you guys like our "rules." We about peed ourselves coming up with them LOL

anyone coming through the central ny area like utica or syracuse that i can ride with ? also anyone looking for a roomate

We about peed ourselves coming up with them

Speaking of urination, my male mutt has an exasperating but natural compulsion to "mark his territory" upon just about every new thing he encounters that doesn't move, and on many that do (like his female sidekick). So if I do attend and bring them both, maybe I could keep Mister Pisser in a doggie diaper, though he'd probably look as happy about it as this twin of his does.

I'd just hate to have the management of the hotel tell you never to bring another WALLAMP back there due to the yellow-water damage, not to mention the persistent pungent pheromones.

Those of you bringing pets, it is your responsibility to make sure your pet is well-behaved. If you're concerned about your pets' behavior, I recommend keeping them in your room. With all the people and animals around, it needs to be clear that WALLAMP will not be responsible for the behavior of any pets except our own. Pet owners will be responsible for any and all damage done by their pet and whatever fees the hotel impose as a result.

I don't want to get too serious and boring, but I think this is an important point when you're talking about mixing up animals. Also, if we leave the hotel to spend time somewhere else, your pets are going to need to stay at the hotel, so please make sure there are arrangements (crates or whatever) so they can stay calm and safe there.

So apparently this is happening in 6 weeks :yowzer:

So exciting!! Check Fetlife or Facebook to RSVP or reach out to Amanda or I for more information!

Now is the time to ask questions and start thinking about travel plans!

Can't wait to see everyone!!!

If anyone has any trouble making a hotel reservation, please try making it online! The hotel told some of our folks that they were sold out, but rooms are still available online. If you make one online, let me know your confirmation number and I will have it added to the room block. If you have any trouble, please message either myself or Lyz!

Hotel update! We finally have the hotel kerfuffel straightened out! If you made a reservation online please let me know so I can have your room added to the room block! Also, just FYI, the hotel has free breakfast from 7-10am. There is no longer a restaurant onsite, so we will be carpooling/caravanning to restaurants nearby. If you run into any issues, please let us know!! See you all Friday night! And some of you Saturday! :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back