• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Roommate with a Secret

f/f tkl sole

TMF Expert
The Roommate with a Secret

Maria was a freshman at a local university. She just got a letter that she was receiving a new roommate. Later that day she got a knock at the door of her dorm room. She opened it and saw a pretty young lady with brown hair and white skin. “Hi, I’m Irene, your new roommate.” She said. “Hi Irene come in” After the small talk Maria set some ground rules. “Okay Irene, here’s how it is.” I sleep late so don’t wake me up. I want to get all my phone messages on time and if I am not here you cannot have friends over. Irene was a foreign exchange student fro Europe and Maria convinced her that the older roommate was in charge. Irene looked at Maria with apprehension “Um okay Maria.” A week later Irene went to a party and got home late. She was fumbling around in the dark and tripped. The sound woke Maria up. “Irene, Please be quiet, this is the 3rd time this week you woke me up. You are going to get it.”
Irene didn’t know what this meant, but she was soon going to find out.

The next night Maria stayed up late. When Irene woke up the next morning she discovered her ankles were tied together and her wrists were also. “Maria what’s going on?” Maria looked at her with glee. “Irene, my dear you didn’t follow the rules and now u must pay.” Maria took Irene’s socks off. Irene was confused. “Irene, my friend told me you are ticklish is that true?” asked Maria. “T Ticklish? You are going to tickle me?” “Oh yeah” said Maria. ” Maria ripped Irene’s socks off and ran her figures up Irene’s smooth white soles. “ahahhahhahhahahhahhahhaha Mariahaahahhahahhaha” Irene went crazy, moving her head back and fourth. Maria tickled Irene for 2 minutes. Irene went berserk ‘hahahahhahhahhahhahhah Maria stop ahahhahaha ticklish me ahahahhahahhahhahhahhha” Maria paused and looked on her dresser where she found a hairbrush and ran it down Irene’s sole. Will you start listening to me and obey my rules?” asked Maria. “ahhahhahahahaha yeeeees I ahahhahhahaa promise ahahahhahhahhah.” Maria tickled those white soles for 5 more minutes before she let Irene go. Irene didn’t know what to think. She thanked Maria for stopping. And Maria told her that the next time Irene disobeys her she will get it worse. The END (or is it?)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back