• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This one is definately for over 18 and even for over 21 too.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Tapanga’s Virgin Tickle.
Inspired by as photograph,
Written by Ticklishscribe.
c. 2003.

“So what do you think?” Asked Tapanga, pointing to a rather well developed 13-year-old girl featured in Teen Magazine. “Nice breasts and she’s cute. I wish I-“

Chris looked at the photos and scanned each one very carefully. “I think her breasts are too big and you’re cuter than her.

“Yeah, like you could prove that.” Replied Tapanga, laughing.

Chris took the magazine out of her hands and tossed it onto the floor. Leaning over to look at Tapanga, she brushed her long red hair out of her eyes and gently kissed her on the lips. Tapanga was taken a little aback by this and squirmed a bit to back away from Chris. But she cupped her hand around Tapanga’s chin and gently kissed her again.

“You really are you know. You are a sensually adorable girl.”

Tapanga was taken aback by the words. “Ahh, thanks I guess.”

Chris started to nuzzle her and began to kiss and nibble her left ear; all the while telling her that the girl in the picture was just some made up model, not a natural girl like her.

“Chris what are you doing, this feels funny.”

At this point Chris started to unbutton Tapanga’s denim vest and was delighted that she is not wearing a bra.

“Ah, It’s too hot to wear one and why are you undoing my vest anyway. Look, this is getting a little weird. Tapanga replied squirming.

“Because I want to see your cute breasts silly; in my mind they are a much more sensual size than that girl in Teen.

As she said this, her left hand grazed Tapanga’s nipples one at a time and she gave them a soft pinch. Tapanga jerked at the nipple pinching and once more tried to back away. Chris now straddled her and now began feeling her breasts with both hands. Tapanga was very uneasy about what is going on, tried to push her hands away and continued to try and squirm away. ‘

“Chris what are you doing, stop it!”

“Your breasts are just so soft and sensually pleasing, and your nipples are just so pink, perky, soft and just oh so virgin. In fact your entire body is just oh so virgin.”

Tapanga squirmed more intensely again as Chris again began kissing her left nipple and this was immediately followed by some gentle nibbling and some massaging of the breast itself and Tapanga was now really beginning to push Chris’s hands away and still squirming to get away.

The doorbell rang and both Chris and Tapanga know that it was Lesley who was also coming for the weekend. Chris called down for her to come in and with moments Lesley entered Tapanga’s room.

“Well I see we’ve already started have we? And it looks like you’re having fun getting her in the mood.”

Tapanga was uneasy about the words “In the mood” and continued to squirm. She was finally getting the upper hand on Chris when Lesley came over and took hold of both of her hands. Both Chris and Lesley manoeuvred Tapanga’s hands over her head then they removed her vest completely.

“Hey come on guys stop this please! What’s got in to you two!’

Chris then suggested that Lesley get the ties out of the bag she had brought with her and Lesley got out four terry towel bathrobe belts and proceeded to tie one around Tapanga’s left wrist. She then tied the other end to the left bedpost. Tapanga squirmed and writhed trying desperately to get away, but both Chris and Lesley had the upper hand and Lesley was able to easily tie Tapanga’s right wrist.

“Come guys this is getting weird so stop it! Why are you doing this to me! Tapanga continued to writhe, but being only 5’ 3” tall, and a 105 lbs, she was no match for her taller and stronger friends.

Both Chris and Lesley looked down at their half tied friend who was now breathing rather heavily and now struggling even more. Chris leaned forward once more and sensually kissed Tapanga on the left nipple again. As she did this, Lesley gave Tapanga a kiss on her lips and Tapanga once more jerked and started writhing again.

“I said stop it guys!”

“Relax Tapanga, we’re all friends here and no harm will come to you,” said Chris, looking into Tapanga’s baby blue eyes and once more pushing her long red hair off her face. She brushed her hand against Tapanga’s cheek again, feeling the baby soft skin and Tapanga jerked and turned her head away.

Still straddling Tapanga, Chris now sat on her knees and began to unbuckle Tapanga’s belt. Tapanga really started writhing and again asking why Chris and Lesley are doing this. Chris unbuckled the belt and then unclasped her denim shorts. She then proceeded to pull them down and Lesley came in from behind and pulled them off Tapanga’s ankles. Now all the girl was wearing was her panties, her sneakers and ankle socks.

Chris got off Tapanga, and she immediately began to flail her legs all about. After some moments of playing catch as catch can, Chris and Lesley each managed to grab a leg and they tied the ankles to the bottom posts of the bed. Try as she might to keep her legs from being tied her efforts were unsuccessful and as she continued to writhe, she once again begged to know why they were doing this to her.

“Relax Tapanga,” said Chris again. “We’re all friends here and no harm will come to you.”

They both lay on either side of Tapanga and began softly stroking her nipples. To Tapanga this was really weird and she again begged to know why they were doing this to her. Chris leaned forward, cupped Tapanga’s chin and kissed her again, cooing to her about how adorable she is and how much they love her.

Lesley winked at Chris and they moved to the foot of the bed. They sat before Tapanga’s feet and Chris began to wriggle the left one. Tapanga’s foot jerked from Chris’s grasp and both of her feet started writhing. Both Chris and Lesley each grabbed a foot and held them still. Chris now began to slowly unlace Topanga’s left canvas sneaker, playing with the lace as she did so.

Tapanga again tried to free her feet, but both girls had a firm grip on them and they were going nowhere.

Chris inserted her hands in Tapanga’s left sneaker and spread it loose on her foot, then began to remove it. Tapanga immediately bunched up and clenched her toes to try and keep the sneaker on, but this didn’t work and Chris held the sneaker high and then tossed it across the room out of Tapanga’s reach.

Lesley was busy keeping Tapanga off guard by playing with her right foot, tugging the sneaker off and spider tickling the ankle.

Chris leaned forward and began nibbling Tapanga’s sock covered toes and this set Tapanga to writhing again. She was so distracted by the toe nibbling that she didn’t feel her right sneaker being removed and only noticed it when Lesley held it aloft then tossed it away.

Chris immediately began to slowly peel off the left ankle sock, stopping every few seconds to admire Tapanga’s foot. As she uncovered the lower half of Tapanga’s arch, she slowly stroked a single finger up it and this sent Tapanga into a giggling frenzy. Tapanga’s high arch was incredibly ticklish and her foot writhed violently. Chris then began to uncover the rest of the arch and proceeded to stroke it entirely. Tapanga writhed even more and her giggles now turned into full-blown laughter.

Chris now stopped tickling and began to slowly lick the bared portion of the sole. While this didn’t tickle it still felt funny to Tapanga and her foot jerked. Lesley now began to peel off the rest of the sock as Chris licked and her licking followed the path of the sock.

“Come on guys this is getting really weird and I want you to stop this right now and untie me!” Tapanga continued writhed and tried desperately to break free of the bonds.

Finally the sock came off and Chris began to nibble the now bare toes. Lesley went over to the right foot and began to nibble its sock covered toes.

Tapanga was feeling two different nibbling sensations and her writhing increased. Her giggles were returning as well. She tried to beg and plead with them stop, trying to form words and sentences, but her speech came out all garbled.

“What are you trying to say Panga, we can’t understand you.”

Chris now began to slowly stroke a single finger up and down Tapanga’s sensitive arch and on the soft sensitive pad under her toes and Tapanga went wild in her writhing and began to scream with laughter. Lesley saw Panga’s reaction and began using the same strokes on her sock covered foot. Tapanga’s laughter and writhing doubled in intensity at this point and she practically rocked her bed.

Both Chris and Lesley loved Tapanga’s reactions and continued to tickle with zeal. Chris also added some more nibbling of the toes in for good measure and this increased Tapanga’s laughter.

“STOP IT, STOP IT, STOP IT, YOU’RE TORTURING ME. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME, I HAVEN’T DONE ANYTHING TO YOU AHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Tapanga was literally bouncing up and down on her bed, back arching to the max and wrists and ankles straining at the sashes that held them. Her head snapped from side to side and her eyes were while clenched tightly shut, her mouth was wide open with screaming, guttural laughter.

“STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT PLEEEEEEASE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA I CAN’T TAKE ANY MORE!”

Then they both stopped and Lesley now teased Tapanga about how it’s time for her right sock to be peeled off.

“NO LESLEY PLEEEEEEEASE DON’T, I CAN’T TAKE ANY MORE!”

Tapanga’s foot really writhed in Lesley’s grip and she had to grip it more tightly to keep it still. She ignored her pleadings and began to slowly peel the sock off, tickling the parts of the foot now being bared. Each tickle set off a new round of laughter in Tapanga and this delighted both girls who now verbally taunted and teased her.

They then stopped and let Tapanga rest a bit. Her breathing was heavy and laboured and she jerked as they lay on each side of her and both began slowly single finger stroking various parts of her upper body. They now began stroking her armpits and Tapanga started bucking and trying to get away from them. They then slowly surfed her ribs with single finger stroking and this brought on even more bucking Tapanga, along with intense writhing. Chris leaned forward and kissed Tapanga again and as she did Tapanga could feel fingers titillating her tummy and button. Lesley followed up the kissing with two raspberries on her button and she went wild with screaming laughter.

Lesley laughed at Tapanga’s predicament and blew another raspberry.

Tapanga was going wild as the two girls sensually tickled her armpits, ribs,
tummy and button.

“Time to turn things up a notch Panga!” Chris now held up a pair of scissors and proceeded to cut off Tapanga’s panties. She then took a firm feather and began to stroke her inner thighs. Tapanga shivered and tensed and her entire body spasmed then held tight for a moment, then she thrashed and cackled.

“NOOOOOOO! I CAN’T TAKE IT ANY MORE, STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!”

Then the feather entered her womanhood and caught Tapanga off guard.

“HEY COME ON CHRIS, STOP THIS IT FEELS FUNNY! PLEASE STOP THIS, I’M NOT WHATEVER KIND OF GIRL YOU TWO THINK I AM!” She tried closing her legs but to no avail.

Chris continued the stroking, watching Tapanga’s virgin lips begin to pulsate and her body begin to shiver more.

“Oh come on Panga… You love this, we can tell. If you don’t like then why are you quivering?” Asked Chris.

“She’s quivering cause you’re getting her hot.” Replied Lesley, with a laugh.

Lesley now began to help out by sensually kissing Tapanga’s nipples then kissing her on the lips and fondling her nipples at the same time. Tapanga had never been with anyone in this way and she was squirming and writhing like crazy to get away from the new sensations she was feeling.

Chris now used her fingers on Tapanga’s womanhood, along with kissing and licking it and she thoroughly enjoyed watching Tapanga’s hips intensely squirm to get away from her.

“Oh come on Panga… You love this, we can tell. So don’t give us the you‘re not that kind of girl.”

The sensations and the reactions inside of Tapanga were too strong for her to overcome and she shuddered and then had her very first orgasm.

“YESSSSS! She’s cum!” Chris immediately began to lick the love juices that were copiously flowing out of Tapanga then allowed Lesley the opportunity to lick up her share of the juices.

Tapanga knew what an orgasm was, having heard from the older girls, but they all talked about getting it from a guy. Here she was getting one, but from a girl. The licking made the sensations and inner reactions continue to rip through her like waves tearing at the shore and she continued to writhe and now started to giggle again.

Chris lay beside Tapanga and softly stroked her left nipple. “I really enjoyed your first orgasm and really enjoyed being the one to give it to you.

“Me too.” Added Lesley, laying on the other side of her and stroking the right nipple. “And Chris, I’ve heard that after a girl has had an orgasm that she’s 100% more ticklish.”

“I didn’t know that and I think that’s worth investigating, don’t you?”

This is a first for me folks so your feedback is really appreciated.

Not bad!

You have ghot off to a good start! WE did not! But very interesting style. 3 girls two lesbians and one inconclusive.

Love,
Anna and Heather
P.S BEtter write a more concensual background, could be misinterpreted.

I agree, excellent start. A description of what each character looked like may have helped. Very interesting concept as well, Tapanga not wanting it right away yet with a bit of time would probably happily partake in lesbian activities...well thats what I got from it.:)

Again, great start and I look foward to more. Always nice to see a new writer hit the boards.:D

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back